Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

my fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
vanessa college said:
Can be for an older male or female. I am just going to post what turns me on exactly. Sorry if this is not correct

My fantasy. It begins where I submit a creative writing story called giving back to my university. The story was submitted to a young lady magazine in response to a call for submissions from college students. The story was about me...Vanessa Shannon....a college coed on scholarship at the university of Arizona. It begins where I get a phone call from an older man who says he represents an elite group of alumni and they are seeking an outstanding female student on scholarship to be photographed and interviewed for their private publication that is dedicated to fundraising. He invites me to dinner to discuss it.

At dinner we have a nice time...he is in his 60s and named mr ketner. He is heavy set and balding...but has a certain sense of power and authority. In fact I notice how attentive the service is at the restaurant...as if they are waiting on him only. He tells me that he does the shoot and interview at his mountain home. It usually begins with sitting and talking at first...then he gets his camera and asks the girl to just walk around the house and act casual as if she was alone. Then he usually compliments her and asks her questions about her classes, goals and dreams for the future. Then we sit down again and talk some more about how the university has helped me reach my goals. He says that only if I am comfortable if I would be so kind as to step into that room..he points....and undress completely and come back in and act casual as if alone and have some classy images taken. He compliments me not only on my figure, but on my painted toes...my poise...and intelligence..even thanks me for trusting him enough to be au natural in front of him...he is honored.

I have a wonderful time and at the end I offer to give him head because i want to please him because he made me feel so special and he was such a gentleman and so classy.
nice plot, would like to play it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom