Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grace me with your presence! Now with Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Angel here! I'm new to the site and am looking to get to know a lot of you! I am open to a lot of suggestions so throw any idea you might have my way or maybe one of mine will have caught your eye!

Lengths very! I pretty much match my partner.

So throw me a Pm if your interested, I would prefer that over posting here. Thanks!

Pairings

Supernatural creature/ human.
Student/teacher
College student/ High school student.
Boss/employee
Cop/ criminal
Incest

Kinks ( But not necessary)

Blackmail.
Rape
Corruption
Hypnotism
Excessive cum.
Impregnation
Fucked Silly

Plots

Soul Games

Angelica and Diva have known each other for centuries. They have had a constant rivalry between them, a bit of friendly competition between the and and demon. And like always it was over the soul of a human. A special human who was fated to change the world, but how was the question. Would he be the next savior or would he bring damnation?

The goal for each being was to turn him towards a particular path. Good or Evil. But this particular boy is a lot different than the two have ever dealt with. He is human with human temptations, but the girls find themselves desiring him for more than just his soul. They were sent to turn him but he may just be turning them.

Roommate Mishap

Allison Brine is a brand new teacher at a private academy. She herself had just gotten her teaching degree. Now it all started with a simple mistake, but for some reason there wasn't a simple answer. Allison was to live on campus in one of the student dorms in a Head of House type position. But small mishap with room planning put Allison with one of her male students, going over the planning there seemed to be no other place to put the student or teacher as all the other rooms were already full.

How had it happened? And how long would it take to get resolved as the school took its sweet time with the matter? Telling Allison that for the time being she would just have to deal until something could be figured out. Now it shouldn't be that hard, but when the bathroom door is broken and there is little to no privacy, she tries to stay mature and continue to remain an authority figure but the sexual tension just may prove to be to much.

A Summer Job

It was only the second week of summer and Audrey had already blown all of her spending money. She was eighteen and broke, and mommy and daddy weren't going to support her for her summer time shenanigans anymore. She was old enough to get a job. What a bummer.

So while laying on the beach trying to figure out what to do. It was summer she didn't want to get a job, she wanted to party and have fun. Go shopping with her friends. But she was out of luck. That is until a couple of guys ( or guy ) approach her on the beach. They tell her how cute she is and how she would make an amazing model and they would pay her a lot of money for some pics and possibly a video of her "modelling" for them. So she decides to take them up on the offer going with them to their " studio " ( Or even just a van. ) where at first it is just a couple hundred for pictures of her in her bikini, then they toss a little more her way for it to come off, she is eighteen so why not?

But when they offer her more money to start playing with them it all comes down to a choice, how much is she willing to do for money?

The Devil's Book

Whitney is your average college student, and after a long weekend of partying instead of studying she had come to the realization that she has a test tommorrow morning and she needs to study as much as she can before it happens. Hitting the library she is surprised to find how empty it is, but caring none the less despite how creepy it is.

She attempts to cram as much as she can but knowing it isn't nearly enough if she wants to pass the test. She decides to take a small break when a odd tome catches her eye, and it coincidentally lands on a page offering to grant wishes if she casts the spell. What the hell? Why not! Not like it could do any harm so she decides to try it out, she didn't believe in magic anyways. So she casts the spell and just as she thought nothing happens. At least that was what she thought, not knowing she is no longer alone in the library and she just offered herself to the demon as a toy.

Getting back at the boss!

It was a messy ordeal when the man got fired from his job. The boss had taken all the credit for the work and got him fired. Now he wanted his revenge. And the best way to get it would be by breaking what was most precious to him, his spoiled princess of a daughter. He would break her and turn her into his little slut for all the world to see.

A Girl and Her God ( No pic found yet. )

A young college graduate has finally gotten out on her own on her first archaeological adventure, her research had lead her to the supposed resting place of a God( Nordic, such as Thor Or Baldur. Or Greek such as Zeus, or Adonis. ) To who
She accidentally awakes from their slumber, having been sealed on earth for some time. And while he is her big break and could put her on the map, who would believe her? And was the world prepared for his return?

But he has been asleep for some time, and it is her job to help him fit into society without standing out to much, while he still remains in the mindset of a God who is use to the carnal pleasures of the past and unbridled worship. So she has to teach him times have changed, while he just might teach her that his old school techniques could teach her how fortunate women in the past were, as he takes a modern day woman to heights she hasnever known, finding the reason why these men were truly worshipped by women back in the day.

Betting On A Race

Sherry loved the night life, drinking, partying, the illegal street racing. When her boyfriend decided he would take apart in the race with his brand new car, believing himself to be a badass. So when it came to place the bets the opposite driver didn't care much for the guys crappy car.

And getting a look at Sherry he decides to place the wager on her, his car for a night with the girl where she would have to do anything he wanted if he won. And Sherry wanting to make her boyfriend agreed being assured he would win. But when he doesn't what does she do now?

Gotta Catch 'Em All

A Pokemon RP! Now while this can be the standard smutty adventure , I am.also looking for a more serious play within the Pokemon universe. I have been a fan of the games since they came out and still continue to play them. So I am looking for anyone else who would be interested in one as well. It can still have sex( Probably not with Pokemon. ) and violence ( Obviously.) . I have always wanted to play Pokemon in a more gritty fashion, they are little animals beating each other up so some blood is expected if not a little gore and possibly death. While it can still be a light hearted adventure with tones of sexual tension between trainers, I would like there to be serious points as well.

If interested hit me up! I am open to a mountain of ideas, as well as having a few myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom