Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/F INCEST RP [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisBeta

Super-Earth
Twin girls, raised in an awful home by a single father who blamed them for their mother's death during their birth. He frequently abused the older twin, who took it to protect her sister, but that made the twin grow hard and cruel in her own right. She became both extremely protective and unnaturally possessive of her sister. When they were 16 the elder twin came home from the part-time job she'd managed to get to find that her father had gotten home earlier than expected. She raced inside and found him looming over her twin, who had been left at home doing her homework. The elder twin, in a rage, picked up a kitchen knife and killed their father. Once she cooled off she didn't panic, she got her sister to help her pack and they left. They've been on their own ever since.

Notes:
  • This WILL be a BDSM Twincest plot
  • I may accept a third character in some capacity, I have at least one in mind, but I'd like to get the elder twin first

We can discuss appearances and names when I have a taker for the role of the ELDER TWIN.

Things I absolutely REFUSE to do:
- Watersports
- Scat
- Vomit
- Basically any bodily fluids that do not naturally happen during sex, though I will do bloodplay from time to time.

NEW INCEST IDEA/CLOSED
Identical, equally dominant twin sisters decide to start teaching their shy younger sister everything she needs to know to make them happy.

I would be playing the younger sister. Looking for one or two other players for the elder ones. Please remember that you need to be literate for this RP, for me that means 4-7 SENTENCES PER POST. I look forward to hearing from you.

Dameka Cunningham
Long brown hair
Soft hazel eyes
Slim but curvy with somewhat large breasts
Quiet, thoughtful, kind, practically idolizes her sisters already.
Her Rabbit Hole

Note: BDSM wanted, all the don'ts from above apply. I will accept making the twins Futas if the other player wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom