Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jizz Hungry Slut [F lf M/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I couldn't help noticing you have a big, fat cock. It's been making me drool. You know, I have problem you could probably fix. You see my face? It just doesn't have enough cum on it. Maybe, together, we could work this out.

I'm not gonna lie to you; I'm pretty fucking horny. In fact, I'm probably gonna go masturbate after writing this just thinking about the potential responses. One hand is pretty impatient and keeps trying to slip into my wet cunt and I'm basically typing just to keep it busy.

There is a catch, though. I don't like random meet 'n' fucks in my RPs. I love a scenario and character building. It makes things so much more delicious. So here are the Adran Approved Scenarios for Maximum Masturbatory Pleasuretm:

The Old Crush
pRIuQ.jpg

You know that girl you liked in high school? The smart frost queen who was so pretty that you were too scared to ask out. She was a nerd, like you, too. You had to be the luckiest guy in the world to even be her friend.

Yeah. She's engaged and out of college now. Living a happy life with some other dude. And you? You're a loser. But guess what? You met her again. Sure she is promised to marry some other guy, but now's your chance: Blackmail.

Besides, when she gets your hard dick inside her, her fiance's pathetic prick will never be able to satisfy her again.

Recompense
FfPuK.jpg

Your aunt has always been a bombshell. Men were her playthings, and all your personal firsts were with her. Your first boner, your first wet dream, your first masturbatory session. It didn't help that she hung around your house all the time in a swimsuit or tight jeans and a tank top.

She raised you a bit. It was only a year or two, but your parents moved away. It was your senior year of highschool, and you weren't going to abandon all your friends just for one year of education. The thing is, you living in her house made her think that you owed her for the rest of your life. You've graduated now, and become a fairly successful businessman, and here she is still. Showing up at your house drunk to crash on your couch, or hitting you up for money. Well tonight, it's the last straw. You're going to take your revenge.

We can work it to be an older sister or cousin, depending on the flavor of incest you're looking for.

Payback
AfHID.jpg

What a complete sadist. Your neighbor has been bullying you your entire life. She's a fit and trim athlete, and you're just some scrawny guy. You can't count the number of times she's whooped your ass. Speaking of asses. Jesus. Christ. Her's is so fucking firm and juicy that you can't shake the image of it out of your mind.

In fact, that ass is your greatest muse. You see, you're a PhD Chemist now, but she goes to the same gym as you. It doesn't matter what you've achieved, she'll look down on you for the rest of your life. Until you hit her up with this thing: a super powerful aphrodisiac. You can't wait to get that bitch face down, ass up, and begging for your thick rod.

Oh right. You're probably wondering what really makes me want to hump someone half to death while begging for their cum. Well, cum. That's a good start. I want you to spray it on me, around me, all over me, in me, and especially on my face. Seriously. It's degrading. You're basically marking your territory. Well guess what? I'm your cumdump, so do it.

Hair pulling. Don't tell me to listen, make me listen. Slap me. Slap my ass. Grab my throat and choke me. Be rough and physical. You want to fuck me, and I can't resist. If I try, show me my place. Keep it up, and I'll be so addicted to your cock you'll have to push me away to keep me from rubbing against it at all times.

You noticed the Futa up there? Yeah, I dig chicks with dicks. I especially like the dick part. So don't be scared futas, I won't bite. Unless you want me to.

I don't like watersports, scat, or vore, though.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.

Hey, guess what, though? I like feel good light hearted shit, too. I'm just a tad too fucking horny right now to think of anything like that. Pitch me an idea and if it sounds cute I'll suck you off like a woman dying of thirst.

I know what you're thinking. Shit, I'll just slam the PM button go "hey babe, #2 sounds good, call me: insepidimname@dumbmessengeridontuse.com" and we'll be well on the way to boner town.

Stop it! If I wanted something that mindless and easy I'd go on any of the hundreds of places I can ERP in at the drop of a hat. If you're gonna PM me I want quality, quantity, and personality. Tell me what RP you are interested in. Tell me what you like, don't like, and would change about it. Tell me what character you'd be interested in playing and the kind of girl you'd love to fuck in that situation. Hell, the RPs could each be boiled down to a simple sentence fragment each: NTR, non-con incest, and drugged up revenge. But you wouldn't be interested if that's all I said, would you? Hell no. So why would I be interested in you if that were all the effort you put in?

So ring me up only if you're gonna take a serious stab at ratcheting my libido into slavering slut territory. I'll be fine playing this on AIM or by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom