Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention! (IWishThat&Valanaer)

Ashal tried to stop a small look of pleasure from appearing on his face as she sat on his lap and made it so clear she was in control once again. It was impossible to contain how much it turned him on though and he ended up letting out a small yearning moan, his cock rock hard underneath his clothing. As much as he loved antagonizing the beautiful woman, making her want him when he knew they had no time, she could do the same to him. In fact she had an advantage because of the odd liking he had for being controlled by her and he got worked up quite quickly, even if most of the time he managed to hide it, or at least didn't make it so obvious. It was like she said, he would have to take what he was given and at this moment that was nothing, and he already knew it wasn't going anywhere. That didn't stop him from becoming aroused, the way she rubbed against his pants making him press up against her though the clothing, his large cock begging for her. His mind managed to shift from the wanted attention to her words before she turned and left, pondering what she said with quite an intensity. She was right that he cared about her beauty and he wouldn't want to see it ruined, and it would have been nice if it stopped at that, but it didn't Ashal found himself not wanting to see her hurt in general, not because of the reasons he should have but just because he didn't want anything to happen to her. It was almost sickening to think about, that he would want her to be careful just for her sake, and he quickly shoved the thought away, but it was there.

Ashal spent the rest of the day doing nothing really, he couldn't move as he was tied up again and it wasn't like entertaining oneself was easy under those circumstances. So once again it was boring and long and nothing seemed to happen. That was until Jasmine came back, followed by the ever annoying Wythe. This time however he held his tongue, looking over at Wythe and saying nothing, though the hatred in his eyes didn't disappear. Of course watching him grab Jasmine wasn't something he had an easy time containing, Ashal wanting to find a way to free himself from his binds and hurt the bastard touching her. It was odd that he wanted to punish Wythe more for laying his hands on Jasmine than he did for the punishment he himself had endured but he didn't think of that, he only focused on controlling himself and watching, letting Jasmine take care of herself. She was certainly strong and he found himself more attracted than ever as she showed that strength, putting Wythe in his place as if it was nothing. So he simply sat back, relaxed as could be as he waited for their little squabble to end, for Wythe to slink away with his tail between his legs. Sure he expected a few more words, from the sound of it Wythe would be accompanying them to his tribe, but it didn't bother him, in the end Jasmine was going to be pulling his strings and it would work out, or so he was trusting.

"Like hell i'm letting you go alone with that bastard!" Wythe swung his arm out towards Ashal, acting as if Ashal wasn't in the room at all. "I don't trust their kind. He will do what he's done before. Take advantage of you the moment he get's the chance! No matter what deal you've made with him!" He was almost screaming the words, right in jasmine's face and a slow mask of indifference slipped across her face. Without warning her arm shot out, punching Wythe right across the face and making him stumble back slightly. "If you have the energy to be standing here yelling at me then you have the energy to go and pack your horse. We will leave in an hour." Her eyes narrowed at Wythe, staring him right in the face until he gritted his teeth and turned on his heels. She didn't move until he was out of the tent, giving a shake of her head before she grabbed the tray and turned to Ashal once again. Silently she headed over to him, bending down to put the tray in his lap and then flop down beside him so that she was leaning against one of his arms and the bars of the bed.

"I told them that i was taking you there to tell your people good bye. That you were going to give yourself to save your people. That i was going to take you to the king so he could torture you until you at least give something up. Of course that's not true. But they will go along with this until you do something to make them see this different." Reaching out she lifted the lid off the tray, letting the smell waft across the room. Placing the lid down she grabbed the plate and the fork, looking up at Ashal as she stabbed a fried potato and lifted it up to the man's lips. "I will have to find another horse for you to ride and i will have to tie your hands until we get there so that Wythe doesn't get suspicious.

Ashal smirked when Jasmine punched Wythe, the man was furious but he couldn't do a thing and she didn't seem to care at all. He remained silent but inside he was excited to watch the man he had so much hatred for be shown that he was nothing in the end. It still didn't please Ashal that he would be traveling with them but that dislike was easily beaten out by the positives. One was Wythe being put in his place, but the biggest thing was hearing they would leave for his peoples' land in an hour. He smiled, it would be a very good thing to see his father and people again and knowing they would be fine while he was gone, being able to tell them they would be fine, that was going to be amazing. Jasmine took his attention immediately however, the beautiful woman sitting down and leaning against him, a warm feeling running through him as he turned and looked at her. "Don't worry, I won't let them know that something else is going on, I will be very convincing and keep my mouth shut... I don't want anyone to find out, that would mean trouble for all of my people and you as well." It would be a danger to everything he found important to him.

As Jasmine lifted some food up to his mouth he ate, no longer resisting her and even saying a small, almost embarrassed, "Thank you." He was glad to eat and she explained that he would need to be tied while on horseback he continued to do so. He nodded and spoke after he swallowed, "That won't be a problem, being tied up will all be worth it in the end, though I will not say no whenever you do decide to let my wrists be free of this chaffing rope." He leaned in closer to her and whispered, "Thought if you tie me to the bed again that wouldn't be so bad, I could definitely enjoy that... Even if it does hurt a bit." He smirked as he leaned back, letting her lean against him and just remaining there in comfort, the current situation being quite calming. He would have thought it impossible when he first arrived, that he would be sitting in the same room as Jasmine, much less so close, and actually feel at ease and comfortable. Yet there he was sitting next to her, close to her, and more comfortable than he had been in a very long time.

The thank you was surprising but Jasmine refused to allow it to show on her face, keeping her features controlled as she stabbed another piece of potato and held it up to Ashal's mouth. Though he didn't stop there. He continued on, only surprising her further as he leaned over and whispered gently. The brush of breath against her skin made her eyes widen before a slight brush crossed her cheeks, instantly dropping the fork to the plate and pushing herself up into a standing position so that she could give him her back. Swiftly she crossed the room again, heading over to where the water pitcher was and pouring a glass of water. In all honesty Ashal's words were something she would very much like but up until now she had never truly enjoyed sex, the act of doing so was pleasurable, that was for sure but she had never actually wanted to bed any one as badly as she wanted to bed Ashal. Never wanted anyone more ferociously than she wanted Ashal. Had never even thought about having sex for anything other than gain. But she wanted to have sex with him just because.. it was him. And that embarrassed her. So when he said something like that, so close to her she hadn't been sure as what to do.

Pulling in a breath she turned back around, by this time the blush gone, carrying the water back over to Ashal and tipping it against his lips. Her eyes studied his face as she did so, watching him drink the water silently. Once the glass was empty she placed it on the tray before she grabbed it and moved it from his lap, setting in on the floor to free his lap once more. Her eyes never left his face as she replaced the tray with herself, straddling his hips like she had done this morning but pressing herself firmly down onto him. "I want to do so much more than that to you, Ashal." She said the words gently, shifting her hips to rub against him.

Ashal was a tad surprised when Jasmine got away from him, for a split second believing he saw a blush on her lovely features. He wouldn't believe it from a glance though, it was too unexpected and so he chalked it up to being a figment of his imagination, a nice figment but a figment nonetheless. He watched as she stood and walked away, going over and getting some water. When she came back she made it clear what she was feeling, giving him some water as she sat back in his lap, grinding her fine ass down onto him. He drank what was offered and leaned in, kissing her extremely quickly, light and almost sweet. "And I want you to do so much more... Though I am not sure we have enough time at the moment. We could have a bit of fun while we wait but the real fun will have to wait, at least for a time." He smirked as his cock pressed up into Jasmine, poking at her firm body through his clothing. It was obvious he wanted more as well, how turned on he was. Yet at the same time he wasn't being pushy, he was doing what he knew she wanted nearly subconsciously. He was being more obedient, preparing himself for the harder times.

He wasn't thinking it at the moment but what she said earlier still bothered Ashal, about Wythe having his way with her. He knew he would have to keep his mouth shut when it happened, let it happen, but it didn't mean he had to like it. "It isn't easy to just look at you though, I want to pleasure you... Hear you moan..." His voice got lower as he spoke and he leaned in, his tone becoming heavier, pushing at what he wanted to do, and then he spelled it out. "Unless you have other plans I would love to be of service." He was almost taunting her, he wanted to hear her moan and to at least have her a bit before they departed, before Wythe was watching. Not only that but the blush he thought he had seen, he wanted to try and see more of that, to be what she wanted to the point of catching her off guard, to offer to pleasure her without something in return, to be submissive, in his own confident masculine way.

The quick kiss was another unexpected surprise, eyes going wide for a moment before they narrowed and she frowned. She had never given him permission to kiss her and the fact that had done so without asking or seeking approval made her slightly frustrated. His words though made the frown darken, trying to hide the desire that rippled through her with such words. Her eyes never left his face as he spoke, pressing herself down onto his growing hard on so that she could feel it against her panties. Even when he leaned in she didn't move, hand gently placing the cup on the floor before she gave a small chuckle. That last sentence made her look away, eyes going to the platter with the food on it instead of Ashal.

There was only the small tinges of pink on her cheeks from those words now, not a full bloomed blush but enough that the color changed slightly in her cheeks. "I do in fact have other plans." She spoke the words softly, though her free hand pressed against Ashal's chest gently. She may not of been looking at Ashal but it was ever so obvious how much she wanted the man beneath her. Her fingers glided across his toned skin, slipping down and towards the top of his pants before she stopped and pushed herself up. "Plans that do not involve having you be of service. There is.. instead, someone else needing my attention." Regret was in her voice as she spoke, trying to keep her voice even as she lifted herself from Ashal so that she could once again sit beside him. Grabbing the platter she lifted the fork to Ashal's lips once again, waiting for him to take what she was offering him.

Intimacy wasn't something Ashal would have ever seen himself doing with Jasmine but at that moment it was all he wanted, the quick kiss being to tease her but in an almost loving way. After all the ups and downs of the past few days he was finally settling in to the situation, not as the completely submissive way Jasmine would have really liked, but his own type. The intimacy was mixed with quite the sexual desire as she pressed herself down on his hard on though and he let out a small moan, a smile coming on his face as he looked at her. The blush on her cheeks was the best part of the entire thing though, more than the pleasure or teasing her, knowing that he could affect Jasmine on such a level really made Ashal happy. He wasn't so happy after hearing that someone else required her attention and there was no time for them at the moment, but he could accept it, as long as he got her in the end, that once it was all over she would be back in his arms again. He was going to try and keep that attitude, even during the times in which it would be difficult, like when she would be with that bastard Wythe.

Ashal wouldn't push it, he was satisfied enough for the moment and as her hands slid over him he made a small playful growl, "Fine, just don't forget what we could be doing if you weren't otherwise occupied." When she got off he relaxed a bit, though he was still hard and definitely wanted her. It wasn't as if he was the only one though, Jasmine seemed to regret not being able to stay and have some fun. So instead of continuing to torture or mess with Jasmine he leaned forward and took a bite of the food she was offering him, swallowing it before giving her a small smile, "It's delicious, thank you." It wasn't sarcastic or anything, just a genuine thank you to show that he could appreciate what she was doing for him, and how much trouble she could get in for showing him so much kindness. Hell people would question a servant delivering him a piece of bread, much less Jasmine herself feeding Ashal such a great meal. "Whenever you finish what you have to do just come back to me, let me take care of you my beautiful flower." He spoke the last bit in his native tongue, his words soft and almost romantic sounding as he looked deep into her eyes, knowing she wouldn't understand but that not being the point.

She gave a nod at his thank you, trying to hide the slight shock at hearing such words from him. It wasn't like Ashal to be giving such compliments, especially to someone who was killing his people. Yes, she may of been hiding a few of them and plotting the end of the wretched king but that didn't mean she wasn't killing people. Innocent people. People that were much lower than her but still didn't deserve to be killed. But none the less she had done so, with cold eyes and a cold heart she had allowed hundreds to be slaughtered by her armies. A small gulp moved down Jasmine's throat as she once again lifted the fork to Ashal's mouth, frowning when the man spoke in his own native tongue. One look into his eyes however had her looking away again. His words sounded as if they held some deeper meaning, a meaning he was hiding from her and that only frustrated her.

Pulling in a breath she dropped the fork to the plate once again and stood, lifting the tray with her and heading over to the table. With a clang she set the tray down, giving Ashal a look that was one of confusion and frustration. "I must leave. But i should return within the hour." With that she quickly turned on her heels and was out of the tent before Ashal could say anything in return.

As she had promised she was back before the hour was out but Wythe was with her, a smug smirk on his lips as his eyes sought out Ashal who was still tied to the bed. This only seemed to please him. "I'm really starting to like this new place that you have him, General. At least i won't have to look at his ugly face as i take care of your needs." He reached out wrapping his fingers around one of Jasmine's wrists so that he could pull her towards him, only to be stopped by a hand on his chest. "We have an agreement, do we not Wythe?" Her eyebrow raised, a deep frown seemingly etched into her lips. For a moment Wythe seemed to be considering it, giving Ashal a glance before he gave a nod. "Yes, Sir. We have one." At those words Jasmine's hands dropped and she took a step closer to Wythe, allowing the man to pull her into his hold and press her firmly into his chest. His lips almost instantly touched her neck and she gritted her teeth, eyebrows crunching together as she tilted her head slightly. When had this started to feel disgusting? When had letting someone other than Ashal touch her feel so.. wrong? She didn't know, but it didn't matter.

Wythe only amused himself for a few split seconds with her neck, leaving behind a hickey as his lips pulled from her throat. It was in a much more noticeable place, right where anyone could see it. As if he was also marking the beautiful woman as his own. With that done he turned, pulling Jasmine along at a quick pace towards the bed and not even giving Ashal a glance as he grabbed jasmine by the hips and tossed her onto the bed. She made no motion to move as she laid there, shivering slightly as he took hold of her shirt and practically ripped it open. His hands slipped inside, exploring underneath her bra and squeezing her large breasts.

It hadn't been easy whatsoever but Ashal had finally passed the barrier of who Jasmine was and was finding it much easier to let his emotions come to the surface. He wasn't thinking about what she had done, as much as he was hoping she didn't hold his past actions against him, and he wanted nothing more than to be with her. It was what Jasmine had called from the start, talking about how everyone eventually became this way. Regardless if it were the same, it was how Ashal felt, and so even as she looked so confused and frustrated he couldn't help but let off a small smile, amused that she was having such a hard time with his openness all of a sudden. She would learn soon enough how to deal with his affections, they still had a long and rough mission ahead of them and when he saw his people he would no doubt only have more emotion to give. For the time being he simply shook his head when she said she had to leave and remained seated quietly, not wanting to give her any trouble, being obedient and all together calm.

Waiting for her was not difficult for Ashal, he had become quite use to sitting alone in the room after the past couple of days, and in his new comfortable position it was even easier. What was difficult was Jasmine's return, Wythe by her side and an obvious atmosphere coming from the man. It was the kind of situation that made Ashal want to find a way to free himself and kill the man, to hurt whoever touched Jasmine, a woman he had feelings for. Wythe knew this by now though, after their last couple encounters, or at least the man knew Ashal had some high level of attraction. So instead he did what he promised Jasmine he would do, he did nothing, only staring straight ahead and ignoring it as best he could, and it was not easy. To make matters worse his new position in the room would make looking away insufficient, he could still feel and hear it quite well and it was more torturous than previously. In his head he just kept telling himself that Jasmine had to, that doing anything could put her in danger, and that his suffering was nothing compared to Jasmine having to allow that disgusting dog to touch her, though the last bit was mostly for himself.

Ashal's thoughts were right on the money, especially with the way she was feeling beneath Wythe at that very moment. Disgusting filthy hands touched her, making her feel gross right down to her bones. In a way she had never experienced before. It sickened her and she was forced to close her eyes and look away from Wythe's face as she reminded herself of their agreement. Wythe was allowed to screw her as many times as he wished tonight and in return he would ask for no such thing on the journey. She would give him his fill to last him the week they would be gone and deal with whatever he wanted when they returned. It was a rather open ended plan but one she would deal with later. For now, she had to keep her mind else where.

She wasn't sure how long it took for Wythe to finally pull her skirt off and then her panties but when he did she gasped, leg's clamping closed from the cool air rushing in. He chuckled above her, grabbing her thighs and forcing them apart so that he could look at her most intimate part. This was what she didn't like about Wythe. He always wanted to stare and the longer her did the more she felt like nothing more than a piece of meat sitting before him. That in itself was disturbing. Before she would always push him along but tonight, tonight she was hesitant, wanting to give him time to get his fill before she ordered him forward. When she could no longer take it she sat up, hand coming out to grasp the man behind the neck. "Am i just something to look at or are you going to fuck me before i grow tired of this whole thing?" Her eyebrow rose, frowning darkly as a smirk slipped across Wythe's lips. "Mm. Yes, sir." He murmured the words as he finally started to undress himself, tossing his clothes over the bed so that they would land on Ashal before he was pulling Jasmine to himself and getting into position.

A second later he thrusted into her, making jasmine reach out and grasp at the bedsheets as he filled her. Her head pressed back into the bed as she pulled in slow breaths, green eyes narrowing at the roof of the tent instead of on Wythe. It wasn't like she could pretend it was Ashal fucking her like she would of liked. Wythe was nothing compared to Ashal's length and girth, everything Ashal did was with sure and confident strokes while Ashal was clumsier. A fact that he tried to hide by how aggressive he was.

jasmine lost track of how long it took for Ashal to finish the first time and move on to round two, obediently rolling over onto her stomach and propped herself up on her knees as he instructed of her. Anything to get this over and done with. Reaching out her fingers wrapped around the bars of the end board on her bed, one had terribly close to Ashal's own hand. She kept her face pressed into the bed sheets, muffling any moans that might of slipped out of her lips. She was less active than she usually was when in bed and whether Wythe noticed it or not he said nothing about it. By the time he was done he had fucked her three times, leaving her on the bed panting and covered in sweat. He chuckled, slipping his fingers along her thigh as he stood from the bed to collect his clothes. "I will go and fetch the horses so we can leave. I'm sure you will have everything prepared shortly." His voice was full of the smugness that was written all over his face as he moved over to Ashal and reached out to whip some of the cum that had gotten onto his hand on Ashal's face. Before the man could really do much about it he snatched his clothes up, yanking them on as he turned and headed for the tent flap. Jasmine didn't bother moving even after he was gone, still trying to catch her breath and get over the sick feeling that had appeared in her stomach.

Hearing Jasmine be fucked was something Ashal hated more than anything else he could think of, having to sit there and simply listen difficult and unwanted. He could do nothing about it though, apparently she had made a deal and he had already disobeyed her order to be quiet and let it happen once. Besides, even if he showed some emotion of anger it wouldn't help the situation. All Ashal could do was sit there, sit and listen to the moans escaping the woman's lips. It was rather unbearable really, to have to listen to it, and it made it worse how long it took, Wythe not being satisfied until he had his way with Jasmine a few times over. By the end Ashal found himself zoning out, looking down with a sullen expression, his eyes blank, the man trying his best not to show any care for what had been going on so very close to him. Wythe just couldn't leave him alone though, reaching over and making sure to get some of the disgusting cum on Ashal's face. The man looked up with a small snarl, not too emotional, but he was holding it back. Truthfully he wanted to jump up and do whatever damage he could, but he couldn't let hearing all of that go to waste and he quickly settled back down, waiting patiently for Wythe to get the hell out of his sight.

When he was finally gone Ashal reached up and wiped his face, removing the nasty goo from his face and finally looking over to Jasmine. It was a sight he didn't enjoy, seeing Jasmine on the bed panting from another man, especially with that other man being Wythe. It was one of those things he couldn't do anything about, it had already happened. What he could do however was make sure he didn't have to continue to see it, Ashal quickly turning away and sighing. "That guy is a real bastard... I'm not sure why you let such a snake get so close to you..." It sounded rather childish the way he said it, almost like he couldn't think of any real insults so he spit out something general. Of course he had specifics but he was trying not to rub it in or make Jasmine mad, seeing as she had just finished being touched by the man he was referring to. Regardless it wasn't something he was supposed to like so he didn't hold his disdain for what had happened from leaking out in his tone. It was going to be bad that he would have to see Wythe again shortly, as soon as Jasmine was ready he assumed, the man going to ready the horses meaning they would depart before long. It was tempting fate, to put him so close to Wythe so soon. He would just have to ignore what he wanted to do and let the despicable man slide for the time being, though Ashal had it in his head that eventually he would put the bastard in his place again.

Jasmine didn't move even after Ashal spoke, only rolling her eyes slightly at his comment. It wasn't like she didn't know what the man was thinking. Probably around the lines of 'i made her scream better than that' or something. Men, truly had to make everything a competition. Though jasmine was glad it was over, that meant she didn't have to worry about Wythe trying to do anything while they were on the journey. She could focus on Ashal and meeting their own bargain.

After a few more moment's she rolled over, slowly pushing herself up and into a sitting position. "You know why, Ashal." She gently snapped the words out at Ashal, as if to warn him to be quiet as she glanced around the room. She would be needing to gather some clothes and make sure that everything that needed to be locked away was locked away before they left. While they were gone the tent was going to be packed away for their journey back to the kingdom. She figured it was best to have something like that done while Ashal wasn't here so he wasn't submitted to being left outside tied in the middle of the camp where anyone could come along and do with him what ever they felt was right.

Sighing again she shifted to the edge of the bed, crunching her nose at the feeling of fluids leaking from her but knowing there really was no time for a bath. Standing she walked over and grabbed a towel, wetted it and wiped off as much as she could before she quickly yanked some clothes on. The fabric across her skin only made her feel all the more disgusted but she knew if they waited much longer their chance at leaving would be lost. They would need to leave today or she would be stuck over seeing the men break down the camp. With that thought in mind she hurried around and checked everything, locking away what needed to be locked away before stuffing a few clothes and essential things she would need into a pack. Once that was done she headed over to Ashal. "There is a much bigger enemy to destroy beyond the small fry Wythe. He is nothing more than a pawn i need to keep happy so my men follow me. You agreed that you were okay with this. But if you are not we can just break our agreement. Of course that would mean torturing you into you give me some kind of information and sending my troops to destroy every tribe we are watching. I certain that being bedded by Wythe is the least of your concerns." Her eyes had narrowed on Ashal as she spoke, not even bothering to kneel before the man as she harshly spoke the words in his direction.

"Now, i'm going to bind your hands together in front of you so you can stay on your horse." As she spoke she untied one of his hands, fingers brushing against the red marks already appearing there from having been left like that for so long. With one done she went to the next, brushing this wrist as she had the first. Now she bent down, setting the pack on the floor and putting Ashal's hands together. "I will keep it from being too tied but the moment i see you trying to break from your bonds i will tighten them." Her words were spoken just as harshly but her fingers stayed gentle, wrapping the rope around his wrists loosely so they appeared to be tight but instead were loose enough that Ashal would be able to feel his hands and wiggle them. Her eyes darted up to his face pointedly at this point, desire raging in those green eyes for a moment before she pulled in a breath and stood. "Let's go before Wythe decides something bad has happened."

Ashal had plenty of things on his mind but the most important was that Jasmine was right, that they did have more important people to worry about than Wythe and it was all a means to an end. So he sucked it all up, his anger and jealousy being pushed back behind his determination. He had to be strong then because if he wasn't there was no way he could finish the job and ensure his peoples safety. Of course there would be that part of him that wanted nothing more than to beat Wythe down and that wasn't about to disappear just because he knew it should, but he could at the very least make sure it wasn't blatantly obvious that seeing the man touch Jasmine bothered him. It would be harder to cover up his rage at having another mans fluid flicked on him, but that to would have to be suppressed to further his and Jasmine's end goal. So when Jasmine spoke he nodded, not bothering to try and apologize or comfort her, they both knew what the truth was and Jasmine wasn't happy either.

He did however say something as she began to take the rope off of his wrists, the man leaning in and speaking softly. "I will not try and break the bonds, I know what is at stake, I will not mess it up because of a slight discomfort." With that he let her continue, not moving a bit as she untied and then retied his hands. It wasn't that he wouldn't enjoy being free of the rope, he would have been quite happy to do away with the annoyance and pain that came with being tied up, but he really did know what was at stake and he could appreciate how much Jasmine was doing when she didn't really have to. "Alright." He spoke quickly before standing up and following Jasmine out, making his way through the tent flaps and to the outside, a place he hadn't seen in some time. The sunlight blinded him for a few moments, his eyes having to readjust to light, and when they did he couldn't help but grit his teeth. There were so many soldiers, many of them looking his way at first, hatred and anger obvious. No doubt they had heard stories and hated him just as much as Wythe did, well maybe not as much, but probably close.

Ashal didn't care about the stares, in fact none of the other soldiers bothered him, what bothered him was what came after that, or more precisely whom, Wythe. He was standing next to the horses with a smug grin on his face and it was directed right at Ashal, the man no doubt thinking he had won due to his time with Jasmine, and the dishonor he had done to Ashal. For the time it was mostly true, he had won, Ashal couldn't do anything to risk his people and he didn't want Jasmine to be in trouble so he could only let it happen. Eventually he would be the one to come out ahead but that would be some time. So he swallowed some pride and ignored it, though he did show off by getting on his horse quite easily, despite being tied, having plenty of experience with the animal and usually without a saddle, so for him it was quite easy.

Jasmine gave him a nod at his words, satisfied that he understood the kind of pressure they were going to be under. Her eyes stayed on him as he stood, not even hiding the fact that she was completely giving him a look over before she turned and headed towards the ten flaps. She couldn't deny how delicious he looked when he moved, muscle moving beneath almost perfect dark skin. It excited her but she resisted the urge to touch him and instead allowed him to move before her, ushering him along like a dog would sheep. The moment they stepped outside everyone seemed to go on high alert, as if they were just waiting for Ashal to do something, almost hoping for it. Any soldier here would love to hurt Ashal, she knew that but she had made it clear that unless he made a move that indicated he was trying to get away he wasn't to be touched. They had gotten him to cooperate, she had told them, they didn't want to convince him otherwise.

She silently watched as Ashal instantly pulled himself up onto the horse, rather satisfied that the man had been able to get on the horse without any trouble. This only seemed to upset Wythe, a frown settling on his lips but before the man could do anything about it Jasmine pulled herself onto her own horse and spoke. "Do you wish to be left behind Wythe." It wasn't a question and as she spoke she urged her horse forward, pulling Ashal's horse along with her. She knew what Wythe had been about ready to do, knock Ashal off his horse but she didn't have the time to allow him to make the display, they needed to be off. "This camp had better be torn down by the time we return." Her eyes narrowed at the men as her horse picked up speed, quickly tugging Ashal along behind her. Wythe grumbled softly as he got up and on his own horse, quickly following after Jasmine and then moving beside Ashal. "I'll be keeping my eye on you." He spoke softly to Ashal, making sure that Jasmine didn't hear him as he did. It was true. He was going to look for any opportunity to beat the shit out of Ashal before they got to the camp. Just for thinking he could touch Jasmine.

Jasmine had some serious respect from the soldiers, evident by how they acted when she spoke and how they all behaved despite his presence. It wasn't that surprising, her beauty was not the only attribute she had, her natural charisma and skill had brought her to the current position of power for a reason. Ashal of course would have rather just beat some respect into the men watching him and devastated Wythe but that wasn't an option and he would just have to live with it for the time being. As far as silver linings went he was outside again, a luxury he hadn't had for what seemed like quite some time and the feeling of the sun was cheering him up. As well as that riding on a horse again was nice, he hadn't ridden one in awhile and it was something he hadn't expected to have missed. It was a bit odd to be led by Jasmine but that was a small price to pay, especially when, if on her bad side, he would have been walking behind a horse. He cracked a small smile thinking about it, it would have been a fitting picture for the strong Jasmine. Luckily he was on her good side and he would count his blessings, especially with where they were going now, she was the one decent thing to come out of it so far.

Wythe's comment caused him to turn from his thoughts back to reality, and an unpleasant one at that, looking at the man for a moment, not showing how angry he was having to look at the waste of space. He figured he could make the bastard angrier by acting like it didn't bother him though, and so instead of yelling or barking back he smiled, smirked almost. "You won't have to worry, I won't do a thing unless you make a move." It wasn't completely kind but he spoke calmly and he seemed more amused than anything. With that he turned back forward, speaking loud enough for Jasmine to hear. "So, I don't mean to underestimate your information network but are you sure the scouts have the actual location of my people? They move and we have several main camps. It could be a long trip if you have the wrong location." He was pretty sure she had the right place, Jasmine wasn't the type to do anything without being sure, but he felt like talking, and making sure Wythe didn't get all the words in on their little trip.

Jasmine sighed when Ashal spoke so loudly, hand coming up to press against her forehead before she pulled her horse to a stop and turned to look back at the both of them. Wythe looked completely pissed off. "No more talking." She pressed a finger to her lips. "The next person i hear say a word will not only feel the lash of my whip but will be gagged as well." She gave them both a pointed look before it narrowed even further at Wythe. "Shouldn't you be guarding the rear!" Using a hand she pointed behind them, not dropping it until Wythe had turned his horse around and moved behind Ashal's own. Turning back around she started forward again, moving much more quickly now than she had been before. She didn't stop until they came upon where they would be setting up camp, moving from her horse and tying it to a near by tree before heading over to Ashal's own horse and leading it over to her own. "Wythe, start setting up camp." Wythe grimaced but did as he was instructed after he had tied his own horse up.

As Wythe started to set up camp Jasmine moved by Ashal's leg, motioning for him to come down. "I will tie you to a tree in such a way that you can lay down for the night but i have no doubt that Wythe will want to keep his eye on you." She whispered the word to him as she pulled a rope from her saddle bag and wrapped it around the middle of the rope around Ashal's wrists. With that secured she gave an experimental tug on it before she turned on her heels and headed towards where Wythe was making camp. Finding a spot close but not to close to where they were making the fire she wrapped the other end of the rope around the base of a tree, tying it securely before looking to Wythe. "The sun will be setting. Once you are done with that go fetch some fire wood." Wythe grumbled again but did as he was told, going to fetch firewood once the mats had been rolled out on the floor and the fire pit set up.

The scolding almost made Ashal laugh, not that he didn't believe she would do it but it was still amusing to the man, especially with Wythe getting told off as well. At the very least he could he take solace in the fact that Wythe seemed more bothered by than he did. In fact when the man was told to take the rear he seemed enraged, and it didn't help when he was soon after instructed to set up the camp. It was one of the moments Ashal found it good that he was tied up, if not he would be forced to do the physical labor and Wythe wouldn't be as pissed off. Jasmine's ushering brought Ashal back to attention though, the getting off the horse and looking at the woman with a small smile, making sure to turn so Wythe wouldn't see. He nodded when she told him of her plan, knowing warmth and comfort were out of the question, at least for the time being. He would have much preferred a bed with Jasmine but that wasn't to be had, though he did make it clear what he was thinking by taking a quick moment where Wythe was inside a tent to set it up, and grabbing Jasmine's ass. He didn't care if she got mad and hit him or kept something back, just the feel was enough to keep the man's spirits up.

The night didn't have much in it after that, Wythe had went to get the wood and a fire was built, which provided little heat to Ashal. The man couldn't do anything, not only because Wythe was watching him like a hawk but because there was just nothing to entertain himself with. So instead of torturing himself he decided to get some sleep, laying on his back up against the tree and finding it quite peaceful as he looked up at the stars. He had often slept outside as a boy, looking up at the many different shining stars above, finding the patterns that made the constellations, so while it still wasn't particularly comfortable, it was comforting. He fell asleep before Jasmine or Wythe, trying to avoid looking in their direction and drawing attention, as well as not making a move to ask for food, knowing Wythe would probably find that distasteful and not wishing to risk it. For Ashal it wasn't difficult, he knew that soon it would all come together and if things went according to plan, he would be much more comfortable and his people would be safe, he could endure until then with ease.

Wythe was the first to notice that Ashal had fallen to sleep, grumbling darkly as he poked at the warm fire with a stick. Jasmine only sighed darkly at him, grabbing a chunk of dirt and throwing it at the man who only dodged it and glared. "Stop with the grumbling. i've had enough of hearing it. All you want to do is grumble. Why don't you get some sleep. I will take the first watch." Wythe scoffed darkly, tossing the stick into the flames with a shake of his head. "If it wasn't for this little trip you decided we had to take because of that.. thing" He swung his arm in Ashal's direction, obviously not caring if he woke the man up or not. "That you've decided was going to be your next pet i would of been asleep already in my own tent. But instead, i'm out here tending a fire heading towards enemy lines to take our one good chance of destroying their race to them. Not to mention the fact that this plan is ridiculous. How are the two of us supposed to protect our selves from his entire camp?!" He swung his arms again, seeming exasperated in his words. "Shut up, Wythe!" She snapped the words, giving a shake of her head as her green eyes narrowed on him. "Have you forgotten the troops that i sent to go and watch his tribe. Besides, to end the deaths against his people i promised i would present him to the king so he may plead with the heartless bastard for his peoples lives." She snorted darkly, shaking her head.

For a moment her eyes darted to Ashal, hoping he was asleep before she continued on. There was no way in hell she wanted him to hear what she had had to tell her troops to allow this to happen. "Him and his people will be destroyed come winter. Their race will be no more and the king will have better means to force the knowledge out of him." Wythe almost smirked at her words, it only made a cold shiver run down her back. Ashal belonged to her, the last thing she was going to allow to happen was someone else playing with her own plaything. "Just endure the next few days ride towards his camp. It will all be over and done with before you know it." She gave a nod of her head as she pushed herself up and once again dusted off her skirt. "Now are you going to take first watch or shall i?"

---

The morning sun found Wythe standing over Ashal's sleeping form, a glass of water clutched in his hands as the man contemplated what he wanted to do with it. The general had ordered him to give the bastard some water but she never really told him how he was supposed to give it to him. A moment later he smirked, tilting to cup so it splashed across Ashal's face and then into the dirt, effectively drenching the man's head. "wake up. We will be leaving soon." With that Wythe nudged Ashal in the rib cage, well, if you could call a hard kick a nudge, trying to force the man to stand up once again.

Ashal had been woken by the loudness that was Wythe and it didn't make his mood any better, the man wanting to shut the arrogant son of a bitch up. Unfortunately that would ruin everything and he was still trying to be careful, to be that good little pet Wythe accused him of. He was a pet in a sense, he obeyed most of Jasmine's orders and he would certainly enjoy being beside her, but he was a bit of a wild pet, he wouldn't let her get her way all the time. In fact he was thinking of ways to exert some of his own for of dominance on Jasmine, touching her when she didn't tell him to, playing with parts of her body she probably wasn't use to having touched, he would find a way and enjoy every second of her moaning. The thought did take a back seat to what he heard next, the lie Jasmine had told the men and was informing Wythe of to keep him in line, or at least Ashal hoped it was a lie. It was brutal regardless, if that had been the truth Ashal would be in trouble and his people would as well, he would just have to trust, he had few options but to trust in Jasmine and her word. In order not to stir up any trouble Ashal just closed his eyes again and made sure not to make it known he was awake, to ensure Wythe didn't become more aggressive, he wouldn't be able to hold back then.

---

When Ashal woke he wasn't happy at all, the sudden splash of water on his face and kick very unpleasant. He was in enough control of himself to not appear startled, even though he was, and he simply sat up and took a deep breath, shaking his head to get the water off. "And good morning to you as well Wythe, I suppose a little common courtesy is too much to ask..." He smirked a bit as he stood to his feet, the rope still around his hands but he didn't mind, he just leaned up against his tether and looked around. It was a normal morning warmth wise, which wasn't saying much, and he felt himself wishing her had been allowed to sleep closer to the fire, or at least had some sort of blanket. Regardless that time had passed and he simply moved his eyes to Jasmine, wanting to get a good look at her that morning, knowing the sight of his beautiful 'owner' would cheer him up. She wasn't close unfortunately but just the sight of her was enough and it helped, it made him not want to slaughter Wythe for the wake up he had received. Of course it also made him lippy and he turned back to the other man with a laugh, "So, how do you like babysitting me on this little field trip? Is it satisfying?"

Wythe frowned darkly when Ashal didn't give a reaction, grumbling darkly underneath his breath as his eyes narrowed at the man. Of course he wanted the bastard to try and hit him back, all he really wanted was a real excuse to hit Ashal. An excuse that jasmine wouldn't be pissed off about. If only he could find something that would pissed Ashal off enough to strike back. Anything. Wythe frowned even more when he saw Ashal's eyes slip to jasmine, her back turned to them as she brushed out her hair beside where she had been sleeping. The only reason he had done what he did was because she wasn't watching and she was far enough away that she wouldn't hear anything that was said between them. It was a good opportunity to let his frustration out on Ashal. Though he couldn't help the look on his face when Ashal looked back at him, a face that said he was trying to figure out. Though the moment Ashal's mouth opened again his hand came up, punching the bastard in the face with a growl. The noise, however, of his hand hitting Ashal's face caught jasmine's attention and her eyes narrowed on Wythe.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" She hissed the words out loudly, glaring at Wythe from where she was standing hand gripped tightly around her brush. Wythe huffed darkly, obviously unhappy that he was being interrupted but the last thing he was going to do was ignore Jasmine. "He was taunting me. I was shutting his mouth. That is all." He pointed at Ashal in accusation but obviously his words didn't help. Quickly Jasmine crossed the space between her and Ashal, eyes narrowing on the man's face to give it a once over. The hit had bust Ashal's lip open. "And what the hell do you think he's good for if he looks like he was just beaten!" She turned to Wythe as she spoke, shaking her brush in his face. "Do you think his tribe will be okay if he just walks in limping and blee-" She cut herself off as a thought hit her. Yes, yes they would. If Ashal walked over there unscaved they would be suspicious. Yes, Ashal was cut up, bruised and bleeding but she had protected him from most of the things prisoners in her camp usually went through. Especially someone as important as Ashal. A chieftain's son would be tortured for information. She couldn't send him into his camp looking the way he did. It would be reasonable for him to look like he was tortured before he gave in and said he would give himself in to the king willingly. They needed to make this look as real as possible. Especially to her troops.

Pulling in a staggering breath she dropped her arm, turning to look at Ashal with regret in her eyes before she started to walk away. "Hey!" Wythe was confused and obviously pissed off. Jasmine stopped, looking back at Wythe for a moment. Her whole face had gone cold, she didn't even look at Ashal. "Just don't kill the bastard. No broken bones and nothing he could eventually die from." With that she turned and continued forward. Wythe smirked, eyebrow lifting as he looked to Ashal again. "Mm. Seems the general finally seeing it my way." He chuckled as his fist came out and hit Ashal across the face again. Yes, he was going to have fun with this.

When Wythe hit him he made a slight snarl, he wasn't happy to be treated in such a way for no reason, a bit of lip being nothing considering the things Wythe did. It helped when he heard Jasmine's voice hiss out though, the man smirking at Wythe's misfortune, listening to the man complain about his taunting. Hell, if that were enough to taunt him he must have been very mentally weak. Of course she seemed less concerned with the hitting than what it would imply, though Ashal figured it was because she didn't want him to be beaten and was using an excuse to throw Wythe off. Hell, not that him being a bit battered would matter, his tribe would probably expect a bit of mistreatment from the monsters who slaughtered his people, if he came back looking nice they would be surprised. That didn't stop Ashal from going a tad wide eyed when she gave Wythe the go ahead to rough him up, in fact he was equal parts enraged and hurt from the fact that she would let it happen, that she would give the god go ahead to beat him and simply turn a blind eye. It was bullshit and he was not happy, and he was going to be even less happy after Wythe had his go at him. "Bitch"[/b] He snarled, his native tongue stinging and the fact that it meant nothing good obvious. In that moment he really hated her and he could only shoot her a very cold look when Ashal began, hoping she realized what she had just done.

It continued for some time, Wythe was hitting and kicking the living hell out of Ashal, a few blows to his stomach bad enough to break at least one rib, though maybe another if he was unlucky. He had bruises and scraped all over himself and even with his rather high tolerance he was damn exhausted, the treatment taking a good bit out of him. He had managed to protect his face quite well after the initial blows, a busted lip being about all that came out of that, but the price of his face had been rough on his body, especially his stomach and back, bruised and battered. He wouldn't be able to sleep well for quite some time, at least not comfortably, and chances were he would be sore for a minimum of a week. He had done one thing that had pissed Wythe off though, more than covering his face, more than any insult he could have thrown at him, he hadn't screamed. Even when his rib was broken, never once did he cry out in pain, he just grit his teeth and got through it. Finally though the man stopped, whether Wythe himself was a bit tired or simply bored it didn't matter, it stopped, and Ashal simply laid there, pained, bleeding and on the ground. He was sure after his treatment it would be time to leave, he would have to ride the damn horse, tied up and in constant pain, what a joy that would be. He wouldn't forget it, when it came time Wythe would pay, and he had plans to pay Jasmine back, even if they weren't as life ending as his plans for Wythe.

Jasmine ignored Ashal as she walked away, flinching slightly when she heard Wythe's fist hit Ashal's face once again. She knew that Ashal was going to be mad but she didn't truly have a choice. Protecting Ashal was going to get them in trouble. To protect him she was going to have to allow him to get hurt, even if he hated her for it. Not that there wasn't much of a difference from the way he had felt about he before. He had always hated her and this wasn't going to change that at all. She slowed as she reached her tent, reaching out to touch at as she listened to the beating Wythe was putting Ashal through. For a few moments she stood there, shaking slightly as she tried to keep herself from going over to stop Wythe. Not yet. Not yet. She heard Ashal hit the ground and she whimpered softly, not loud enough to truly be heard but at least she felt something this time. Usually she didn't. She had ordered hundred of people killed but she couldn't even stand by and listen to this man being beaten. She'd watched everything death, every beating and still she couldn't force herself to look at Ashal.

Ten minutes into it she couldn't take it any longer, turning on her heels and quickly moving over to Wythe's side. She didn't say anything, just grabbing Wythe's arm and pulling him back before he could kick Ashal again. His eyes moved to her face and shock registered for a moment before anger over whelmed him. He could see the hurt on her face, could tell just by looking at her how much this was affecting her. Hurting Ashal affected her more than anything he had ever done to her before. He coudn't help the rage that swept over him and he turned to give Ashal another kick to the ribs. His foot never made it as Jasmine moved instantly with him, leg sweeping out to knock Wythe on his back beside Ashal. "Enough. Wythe.. Enough." Wythe's teeth ground slightly before he pushed himself up, gritting his teeth as he looked at Jasmine with cold eyes. "Fuck Jasmine." He growled the words taking a step towards her but he didn't get far as her hand came out and her fingers hit him right in the throat, making him choke darkly as he buckled to his knees. The minute his knees hit the ground her knee came up, slamming right into his face and making him fall over unconcious. Wythe had found out, he had found out and now she wasn't sure what she was going to do. Her green eyes looked Wythe's form over before she looked to Ashal. The man was bleeding and the cuts she herself had made on his back were open again. "Ashal.." She said his name softly as she went to her knees beside him, reaching out to touch his shoulder. "Let me see."

When Jasmine finally came over to put a stop to the beatings Ashal couldn't help but wonder why, it would be over soon enough and after letting it happen she should have stayed out of it. The look on her face explained everything though, she couldn't take it anymore and he couldn't help but be happy, even if it was too late for her to really take it back. Wythe apparently noticed the look as well and his reaction was nowhere near as happy as Ashal's he instead seemed not only surprised but pissed off beyond belief, the man growling out a few words before moving to do something to the woman. She ended that though, hitting him and putting him on the ground, the man going unconscious and making sure they didn't get out of it easily. With Wythe down the beating was stopped and there was a moments peace but it also meant they were in trouble once he woke up. So Ashal got himself up, not wanting to stay on the ground if he didn't have to, even though getting up pained him greatly, it was just something he would have to deal with. "No, don't touch the wounds, a little blood isn't going to hurt the image you wanted to prepare, and we have much more important things to take care of." He looked down to Wythe and sighed, this wasn't going to make things any easier.

He didn't say anything else for some time, standing there, not only trying to move past the intense pain coursing through him and keep his balance, but to think of some sort of solution. When he finally did speak his voice was strained, no longer able to make himself seem perfectly fine, he wanted to pass out. "We only have a few options, one is to give him to my tribe to keep and use if we need him, risky. We can also kill him, tell your men I slaughtered him after he began beating me, I know it will bring with it more beatings from his men and friends but that will keep all suspicion away from you and rid ourselves of the problem completely. Though I think you will have to take be harsher with me, though it seems like the best option for your safety and our plans..." With that he stopped talking again, looking to Jasmine for further ideas or some sign of what she wanted to do, he wasn't sure how long he would be able to remain standing and help with much of anything. If anything they had to make sure he didn't get back to the camp, that would blow the entire operation, unless... Unless Jasmine wanted to run with him, though that was not only a shit plan but unlikely, she may have had feelings, may have been unable to watch the beatings for too long, but Jasmine wasn't in love with him, not yet, not by a long shot.

She paused when he told her not to touch him, frowning darkly but stopping her hand just before his skin. After a moment she let her hand drop, pulling in a deep breath as she looked him over. He was hurt pretty bad but it was nothing he was going to die from. That was the good part. The bad part was that she couldn't help but feel guilty for this. While silence stretched out between them she lowered her hand, grabbing at the rope tying his wrists together and untying them. She made sure her fingers didn't touch his skin, complying with his order not to touch. The moment it was untied she dropped the rope, taking a step back to look at Wythe as well. She wasn't sure what to do with the man at the moment. There was no telling what could be done with him. On one hand she could just let Ashal kill him. He would deserve that bullshit, deserve having to be killed by the very hands he so detested but then again killing him would only make it worse on Ashal. if she showed up without him there would be only one conclusion and the rest of the men wouldn't only want to beat and torture him they would call for his head. She couldn't truly deflect that. Or maybe, just maybe she could convince Wythe of another lie. one that was much closer to the truth and so much more believable. Ashal was her dog in a way. A pet she was keeping around. Can she not be fond of her pet?

Pulling in a breath she looked at Ashal, finally reaching out again to touch at his ribs and check for anything broken. "I have another idea. One where he doesn't have to be killed and our plan will be able to go as it should." Her fingers touched the broken rib and she frowned darkly. "You will play along, do you understand? No matter what i do. And no matter what i say." Her green eyes darted up to Ashal's, giving him a rather hard look but it was obvious that this wasn't the best solution. "Wythe can stay on the ground for now but you need to come with me." Grabbing his hand she turned, slowly walking him back towards her tent. Reaching it she released his hand, motioning for him to wait there before she moved inside the tent. After a moment she returned dragging the small pallet she had slept on the night before along with a blanket and a pillow. With that she shifted it over in a spot that Wythe was clearly be able to see before she looked to Ashal. "Lay down. We are going to show Wythe exactly why i'm fond of you and why you are going to obey my every command. Do you understand?"

The removal of the rope was nice, it alleviated one bit of pain, though it was easily the least painful part on him at the moment. Not that any of that mattered, he was having a hard enough time standing and that was worse than the pain, the inability to hold himself up, the pain taking a backseat to the weak feeling he had, probably due to a good bit of blood loss, though the pain itself probably didn't help. He steadied himself the best he could and listened to Jasmine's answer, which was more surprising than anything, the fact that she believed she could get away with not killing or doing anything to Wythe a bit ridiculous. He didn't question though, it was her life on the line if it didn't work out and he simply followed her to the tent, watching as she dragged her 'bed' out of the tent and in to plain view. He wasn't quite sure what in the hell she had in mind, though the first thought was that she realized how badly he was really hurt and how much he needed to get off his feet and be attended to. Not that his pride was going to take that well but he couldn't do much to complain even if he wanted to and Jasmine had been demanding since the moment he arrived in their camp, even if it was a bit more hash at first.

What came out of her mouth made Ashal nearly fall over, confused about what in the hell she was going to do and expecting her to call it a joke. She expected him to perform in his condition and in front of that disgusting bastard Wythe. Hell no, he didn't like that idea and he would much rather simply kill the man. "I would rather just kill him and take more beatings..." He muttered, looking over at the man and then looking to Jasmine, trying to gleam some hint of jest from her serious face. Unfortunately she was not joking and he couldn't disobey her, he didn't want to make her mad or cause more problems than they had. So he trusted himself to her and laid himself on the bed, blood seeping in as he did and he let out a soft wince of pain, more noise than he had made when being hurt. "I understand..." He finally said, laying down and looking up at her, anger in his eyes along with a good dose of misery from the current condition of his body. Of course part of all of that was knowing it was all a fucking game to her, letting him get beat and then deciding to use his body to convince Wythe that he was nothing more than a pet, it shouldn't have made him mad, he should have known how she saw their relationship, but he couldn't help it. She was right from the start, he was really an ignorant man, to think it was more than pet and master, even for a second.

Back
Top Bottom