Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Perfection: Endless Quest [All Pairings]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Writer

Moon

• I am looking for some people to roleplay with, and when I say people, I mean 2 or 3. I have made

the mistake of having to many going at once and it ends with me going into inactivity.

So I will start with this: my fetish is Futanari. That is the perfect being-- Male and Female

sexual organs, no prejudice, just perfection. So as you can figure I love adding them to my

roleplays. Now I will do regular human beings of course, I just have a thing for futanari.

• Some rules I like to have:

o1 | Don't Control my character, unless it's obvious I am giving you control.
      o2 | At minimum, I would enjoy at least 2 complex sentences.
      o3 | Lemme know if you aren't going to post.

Some things you might want to know:

o1 | I play both Dominant and Submissive. They tend to relate to the RP/character at hand.
      o2 | I am a lover of taboo. The more weird fetishes we include the better!

Quickie suggestions:

Incest~ Siblings or Parent/Child
      BDSM~ Master/Slave

Characters:

Momo Itami (15) - [X]

• Futanari | No balls

5'4"

129 lbs.

Personality

At this time, Momo's body is still growing and the hormones make her unstable.
        She is mostly shy and confused about her changing body, and feels like she is an abomination
        in the world. Though, when distracted, Momo is really outgoing and loves to just have fun.

History

Momo was born with her 'difference' and it's been defining who she is ever since.
        Suffering from this unexplained rarity, she had trouble associating whether she was
        male or female. Being of Asian decent, her father wanted her to be a boy and pressed
        her with harsh words. But her mothers kind touch caused Momo to move toward a female
        life. Growing up in her home after making the decision was easy.

That is, until puberty. With both sex organs beginning to blossom, Mome had raging hormones
        far greater than anyone else in her class. Constantly having a hard-on in class when she
        saw her girlfriends breasts budding was a big issue. Naturally she began wearing more
        boyish clothes to hide the growing cock between her legs, and wore large sweatshirts
        to hide her own breasts. Rather self conscious and shy about the whole process, Momo
        took to the internet to find solace for her situation.

Currently she is enrolled in high school and finally learning to cope with her libido and mixed
        emotions.

Bad news...my comp needs to be sent in for repairs, so those who I am RPing with should expect my absence for a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom