Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Looking For Cocksheath (1x1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myuria

Dust
The title should be self explanatory. I'm looking for a cute little thing, couldn't care if you're a full fledged woman, a futa, or even a gorgeous little trap. As long as you have a hole for me, I'll take it. I'd be up for thread, IM, PM, whatever you'd prefer. As long as I get to mount you, we're a match made in sinful heaven.

Here's the catch. I'm not going to beat your character or force them to go along with mine. I want this to be consensual, to be a sweet messy fling with enough cum to fill a bathtub. A little 'reluctance' is fine, but I don't plan to do full on rape. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

We can set up a plot if you like, or we could even just jump into the fray. It's up to you, but I prefer the former. I also expect you to type well, to give me a good reply per 'thrust' to keep me going. Nothing turns me off faster then bad use of grammar and spelling.

Still with me? Good, that much closer to feeling my fuckstick. If I have nabbed your interest, send me a private message. But make it good, make it something that I wanna read. Kneel to me, please me, offer yourself to me, get me in the mood by the time I'm done reading it and we'll be fuck partners in no time.

Hope to mount you soon!
~Myuria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom