Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avengers?

Genkai

Super-Earth
Anyone up for an Avengers themed RP?

An array of pairs could be made, as well as threesomes and beyond.

I'd like all canon characters for this, and just the main cast from the recent film. (ex: no Spiderman or something) I would like the people joining to be able to post at least this much:

"I um...I guess?" Kanowa slowly answered at the man's question.

The little bittie lights had sent them to the man so surely he knew where to go right? And the Blessed City sounded pretty damn fun. She then snagged the trident when she saw the man eyeing like a piece of meat. "Ummm." She bit her lip. "Just...kneel and I can uh...bless you." She said awkwardly. Blessing someone? How was she supposed to do that? Was it like being Knighted? Could she wing it? Should she postpone some weird blessing till they were someplace better? Maybe. "I can bless you but not here. Maybe it would be more suitable to go to Blessed City and do it there." She suggested to Jerold. They were in some sort of a hurry after all.

The man seemed to mull the idea over briefly before nodding his hairy head. "Great! Let's go then, if we're all ready." Kanowa said and got to her feet, still holding her own shiny item. Jerold went and took down one of the large homemade weapons and turned to them. The girl could tell Casey was on edge. "Can Casey use one of your weapons?" She asked him. "It would be such an honor." She added with a smile. Jerold nodded and just moved toward the door, his weapon of choice was a large wooden axe. It was about four feet tall and had a thick rock end shaped and sharpened like a double edged axe.

"Let's hit the road boys!" Kanowa smiled and headed outside with them.

- - -

It's just two paragraphs as a minimum. I don't want to be in a group who doesn't know what they're doing or who have erratic posting habits. I would need 1-3 more people ideally. I can play as a male and female, for now I will be taking the role of Pepper Potts and will list the only possible other characters you can take. I'd prefer a sample of your writing but it's not totally necessary. If I need to be another male, I can be Steve or maybe Bruce. Maybe Natasha if she'd not taken either. We can discuss kinks for everyone when we're assembled. So keep in mind my two demands as GM: Post Size + Post Frequency. If you need to leave, it would be nice to have a replacement found but if you can't help us out, it's okay I guess.

Characters Free:

Tony Stark
Bruce Banner
Steve Rogers
Clint Hawkeye
Natasha Romanaov
Pepper Potts - Taken by GM
Phil Coulson
Nick Fury
Thor
Maria Hill

I expect this can take place after the movie.

I would be willing to do Tony, and I might know someone that would make an awesome Natasha. Search my posts for samples if you want them.

Back
Top Bottom