Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|- The Pride -|

Status
Not open for further replies.
{ Aurora }

She heard Allo's demand almost through a daze , as her eyes scanned the fight occurring so near her . She gulped heavily , and turned on her heels , not even replying to the Leader . She started to run towards the cave , in desperation to get away , and in a rush to try and help Remington . She stumbled a few times , over rocks and such , but in a minute or so , she made it to the cave , entering and seeing Rem only a few feet away . She walked closer , and got down on her knees , looking at him almost helplessly . She saw that he had tried to cover his wound . She saw a part of it , and let out a small gasp . It looked rather terrible , and him rubbing dirt in it may have made it feel better , but it was unlikely that it would help heal it any . She shuddered a heavy sigh , and got a grip on herself . She scooted closer , and spoke soothingly , but with a slight shake . "It's going to be alright , Remington" she said , almost formally , protectively . "I'll help you" she said softly , her big blue eyes meeting his intriguing honey colored ones . She had always wondered about them , but never had the down time to really ask . She gently moved his hands away from the wound , and using her own shirt this time , she ripped off the bottom half of the soft material , revealing a flat , toned stomach . But she could care less about what she was showing . Rolling it up slightly , she moved as close as she could get , gently moving the material under his leg , making sure not to bump the injury . She took both ends , and moved it a few inches above the wound , and tied it off tightly , to restrain the blood flow . She sighed lightly , and spoke again . "I know it might hurt even more doing this , but it'll stop you from bleeding out" she said shakily , but she was regaining more confidence . Next , her plan was to take him to a water source , and rinse it off , and wrap it with something clean . She looked back at him , giving him a shaky , yet determined smile .

|- Allo -|

Allo stepped back, watching Altair kill her only brother. It seemed helpless, but it hurt her. To see him in pain. No matter how much wrong he did, Allo would forgive him. She had to, it was how she coped.

"Altair!"
she rasped, choking back bitter-sweet tears. For the happiness of danger gone, there was the sadness of loss. She was confused, hurt, and angry. Without thinking twice, she ran off, trailing Dawn.

As she galloped, Allo could see a few sleepy gazelle, and she charged mindlessly. A ditch in front of her, greedily swallowed her, and Allo screamed as she fell. Her arms swinging to grab hold of anything. Her sharp claws dug into the cliff, and she shuddered with a fear so vivid it almost killed her with shock.

|- Kimberly -|

She found comfort in his embrace, and still let her eye peek around, just to watch her Leader. And as she escaped, Kim broke from him and ran.

"Allo!"
she screeched, watching her fall into the pit. Allo roared out in frustration.

"Don't come any closer. Careful!"
she said, looking over her shoulder. Kimberly nodded, falling to her knees and twisting her fingers together. She tasted tears, but didn't feel them.

|- Remington -|

Remington stared wide eyed at the girl, his mouth agape as she took away his shirt. Anger bubbled up, but he was suddenly mesmerized by her half-nakedness.

"Aurora."
he said softly, looking up from her navel. He cleared his throat, his desire escaping with it. The pain slapped him in the face, a burning sensation as well. He grunted. His hand reached into the darkness of the cave, reaching for Kim's canteen. It had become both a first-aid and emergency water supply. And to Rem this seemed like a pretty good damn emergency.
"The water."

|- ??? -|

T'sune went limp in his grip, blood already staining his mane. The brute got the last seconds of his life; watching his sister fall into uncertain death.

"No!"
he snarled, now that goddamned Dawn would rule; if Allo died. It would be Altair and Dawn, forced to mate and deal with the loss. No one liked that, and T'sune didn't want anything but the position.

He got a foothold and scooted back, lunging tiredly for Altair, missing by a foot and crashing down; the blood loss too much already.

"Snap it!"
he begged, wanting to end it quicker.

{ Aurora }

She heard him say something about the water , and it was a major relief , since now she wouldn't have to drag him to water further away to clean it . She also heard him clear his throat , another unidentifiable sound coming with it , but she brushed it off . She gingerly took the water canteen , and opened the lid quickly , tipping it over the wound , letting the clean water wash away the dirt and grime and some of the blood , which had already stopped from being so profuse . She sighed in slight relief , and saved a few gulps of the water , and handed it gently to him , her blue eyes watching him carefully . "Here , drink the rest of this . Or at least a few sips . It'll make you feel better" she said earnestly , beginning to relax a bit now , with the immediate urgency of the wound taken care of . It was about as much as she could do . She sat back on her rear lightly , her stomach still exposed . Finally realizing that , she blushed deeply , and looked down , averting her eyes . "Sorry , about the indecency . I can leave , now , if you want " she said softly , not looking up . She knew she was no longer mandatory to have around .

DAWN
Dawn cursed under her breath as she watch allow tumble over the cliff. she looked down to see she was still alive and clinging to life by holding on to the cliff. "Allo hold on will you for i do not wish to take your place got it hold on I'm looking for a way down to you to help you up ". Dawn looked around for something for dawn to hold onto to pull her up or maybe way to get her out of trouble. she roared in frustration for Altar but did not know if he would be able to come with Tsune around attacking him. She cursed again and soon manged to find a vine and draped it over the cliff saying "Allo grab the vine so i can pull you up".

TAYLOR
Taylor watched as the big male brute Tsune lose blood and knew he was not going to make it. She did not move but stayed right where she was till Dawn roared and she jumped up and said "something is wrong with Dawn". she hoped that was not a death roar for Dawn was her only friend in this pride and with out her she would be even loner and she was not sure how she was going to make the best of things with out her.

|- Allo -|

Allo nodded, trying so hard to focus on not falling. She took the vine in her teeth, and trusted that Dawn was ready to support her.

"I'm letting go now."
she hollered, and released her paws. For a split second, her stomach jumped up, as if trying to escape her body and stay safe on the cliff. Her eyes became alert and her fur stood on edge. She was dead, she knew it.

Then; life bursted through her and she broke from her paralyzed state. Allo felt her teeth peel the vine, so she grabbed onto strongly with her paws.

Only hoping the lionesses strength was true.

|- Remington -|

Remington watched as she aided his gash, careful not to hurt him. So he was careful not to complain, although, with her that close there wasn't much to complain about. Beside the pain he was fine. Rem sighed aloud and she moved away, covering his eyes with his right hand, tilting his head back and 'Ughhhhh' like noise.

"I'm an idiot."
he groaned, shaking his head softly, aiming back down and removing his hand. He blinked a few times, his dark eyelashes framing his bright eyes. Remington tossed his head to the left, watching her sit back, her body leaning in such a way that it was almost seductive. He wondered if she meant to do this, but ignored it, only letting his gaze rest on her face.

It was tan, and virtually perfect in every aspect. But her eyes, they showed nervousness, pain, and fear. He felt his brows furrow, and he must've looked puzzled.

"Na, you're fine."
he said in a friendly tone, still confused. She shouldn't be worried about him, they were never anything more than mutual..was she interested? Remington let the question dance around in his head, but them shoo'ed it. Compared to Leo, he looked like he could be in a boy band. Sure, Remington was charming and had a very nice body, but he wasn't as edgy and gruff as Leo.

Nowhere did Rem fit. He was just there, and he wondered if Aurora was "just there" too. If she was looking for somewhere to belong.

"Aurora, you ever feel, alone?"
he said before he could stop himself, immediately feeling embarrassed and looking down. Accidentally at her body again, without realizing, he looked her over, then back down at his wound.

[/quote]

DAWN
dawn watched and Allo held on to the vine with her teeth then her paws. once she felt sure the lionness had a good grip she began to use all her strength and pulled back on the vine slowly pulling it over the side of the cliff. she felt her muscle start to strain with the weight of the other lionness but she did not stop she kept right on pulling. soon she saw the other lionnes at the edge of the cliff and the vine breaking so she quickly dropped the vine and grabbed the other lionness by the neck with her teeth and pulled her up over the rest of the way. She was careful not to break the skin with her teeth but rather like a mother with her cub but this time the cub was as big as she. Dawn fell over panting and looked at Allo and said "good you lived now let me rest up and i will hunt for you and you can eat before going back if you want"?

In Altair's fight the only thing he saw was red and he couldn't even feel the pain in his shoulder anymore. The adrenaline was high and his muscles cried out in joy as they did feats that were beyond the normal. But the only reason why he was fighting so hard was for Allo and the pride. Allo had no feelings for him though and that pain crushed him just in time to let T'sune go. As Altair stood over the large lion he heard Allo's agonized scream at him for her brother. He stopped completely her voice didn't help in the internal battle he was having with himself.

Leo winced as he watched Altair in what was just the tip of his rage. Not much got Altair so angry but right now he knew there was nothing that could stop him except his own conscience. He watched Allo run away and Kim break away and run after her. He figured it would have been better for him not to get involved. He cared for Kim but he wasn't close enough to just interfere with such a personal moment. Instead he turned to taylor who jumped up saying something about Dawn. "What is she hurt or something?" Leo sprung into action grabbing taylor's hand and running out of the cave. "Where is she do you know?" He turned to Altair and shouted for him.

Altair let go of all feelings involving Allo at this point it was just a decision of letting him die slowly or ending it now. He was merciful and reached forward wrapping his powerful jaws around T'sune's neck. "Goodbye old friend." He clenched his jaws shut tight and snap his neck with no problem. Blood stained his mouth and he was forced to swallow it and clean in maw. As he was coming down from his rage a voice broke through and he saw Leo yelling and pointing. His blood ran cold and he didn't know the danger but it made him sprint. And he was just in time to see Dawn pulling Allo back into the edge. He stopped and stood there watching silently he had no words.

Leo managed to alert Altair and the brute sprinted off. Leo followed Altair's lead trusting his senses more than his own for obvious reasons. He got there to see Altair standing alone a few feet away from everyone else. He was silent and his eyes were trained on Allo. He let Taylor go so she could go to Dawn and he sat down beside Altair quiet as well. His eyes fell on Kim though but they flickered to Taylor occasionally as well.

{ Aurora }

She watched as he seemed to visibly calm down some , but she frowned lightly as he said that he was an idiot . She sighed lightly , and shook her head . She rubbed her forehead lightly , a headache intruding and scattering her thoughts slightly .

"You're not an idiot . Things just happen"
She said simply , shrugging . Not sure what else to say , really . Her eyes watched him from the side , not wanting to simply just stare at him . He was attractive , really , but she was not obligated to be staring .

She did notice him looking at her though , seemingly inspecting her . She tensed the slightest bit , seeing the puzzled look on his face . She raised an eyebrow lightly , and looked a bit more towards him , but didn't comment . Her own confusion at his puzzlement was obvious .

She smiled a bit lop sidedly against her will as she heard him say she was fine . She turned a bit more to face her body towards him , so she wasn't being rude .

"Alright , if you say so" she said simply , her blue eyes dancing in the light of the cave . She could tell he was deep in some kind of thought , and seemed to want to say a few things , but she didn't push him .

They had always just been merely mutual , they knew each other , knew they existed , talked a few odd times , but never anything more , at all . She frowned quickly at the thought , but right away she wiped it away , as soon as she heard his question .

She shook her head to clear the thoughts lightly , and looked at him with a curious gaze .

"Alone?" she said , pondering it lightly .

"Well , I guess sometimes . I don't feel like I fit in , I feel I don't belong here" she trailed off , admitting it to him . She averted her eyes for a moment , but then looked back , awaiting his reply .

"What about you?" she returned the question shakily .

Simply~ said:
|- Kimberly -|

As soon as Allo hauled up, Kimberly was beside her. Nimble arms looped around her neck. Face buried into her shoulder. Almost loosing her, almost having Dawn & Altair as Leaders. Surely her life would be hell. Kimberly didn't care if it was a bad thing, the embrace was what she wanted. And she always got what she wanted.

Allo only gave her a stiff and cold body in return. Kimberly looked up to see Leo and Taylor walking together, looking half chipper and half concerned. Damn, how love had thronged through these people and simply dissolved.

Some reason, Kim didn't care. It wasn't as if she was ever attracted, not with the nutcase all over him. There was something seriously wrong with Taylor and Kimberly could sense it. He'd just get hurt by whatever it was later. Kimberly let go, feeling more alone now more than ever.

But it didn't matter, both people and lions feelings alike were being shot in the face today. So, she wasn't the only one. She did watch Leo sit beside Altair, and crossed her arms under her bust; and eyebrow cocked.

|- Allo -|

Once on land again, she looked around at the pooling of ManePride, all surrounding her. It was too much, the claustrophobia was gaining on her. She gazed around, saw how Leo and Altair separated themselves. It was unusual, and it hurt her further.

Today was just a hellish day. And suddenly, she relaized, she almost died. Could have kissed the ground and world goodbye. And how Kimberly ran after her; surely every lion and Tuas had picked a favor, but never had they really shown their affection for the other. It was disgraceful.

When Allo's great-grandparents were Leaders, everyday they abused their Tuas and sacrificed often. It made her sick to her stomach.

Suddenly, the pain and loss and twisted emotions were stronger, burying themselves deep into her brain, burning inside her throat. And she began to cry.

|- Remington -|

He looked away further as she turned towards him. Rem raised both his eyebrows as she said she didn't fit.

"None of us do."
he said a bit harshly, looking at her as if she was an idiot. Immediately he felt bad for doing so, but still did understand her answer. 'What about you?' she said, but she sounded so far away.

"I've always been alone."
he said shakily, looking out at the pride.
"Always."

The boy didn't hesitate to look her up and down again, see her reaction as he openly inspected her. Remington wasn't one to hide himself, unless he had the glasses. She'd seen his eyes too long anyway. Remington picked up the wayfarers, blew off on the lenses and slipped them on.

"Even if I was the center of attention."
he said with a crooked smile, looking at the wall in front of him, hands folded neatly on his crotch. Memories flooded him, so vividly it stung to open his eyes.

{ Aurora }

She heard the harshness in his voice with his reply , and she flinched lightly . Her answer had obviously inflicted something in him , as if she had made no sense , and it was no use explaining to him . She frowned , and looked away , staying that way , refusing to let her gaze wander back to him .

When she heard his reply , she merely nodded her head lightly .
"Of course you do"
She answered , the harshness that had tainted his voice earlier now evident in her own tone . She felt as if she had to return the 'favor' .

She frowned once again , bitterly . She easily noticed him openly looking her up and down again . She slowly moved her arms to attempt to block the naked part of her stomach , her eyes looking at him slightly , seeing him put his glasses back on .

She heard his second comment , and merely nodded again .
"I understand , I guess"
She said , shrugging lightly . She felt like everything she said or did angered him in one way or another , like she was dancing on thin ice with the boy . It made her almost edgy , unlike her usual indifference .

Seeing his smile puzzled her . Wasn't he just harsh ? The smile didn't seem to quite fit into the mix . But she wasn't going to point that out . She looked back to the boy , and cleared her throat ,

"Well , Allo said to come help you , and I guess I've helped you efficiently . I should probably get back to her , or something"
She commented awkwardly , starting to stand up .

She didn't quite know what the boy wanted , if he wanted her to stay , or preferred she left . She didn't know what she wanted either .

|- Remington -|

She looked extremely confused by his grin, and he short outburst of breath; resembling a laugh. As she stood, obviously ticked off, he listened, yet ignored her. His tanned hand only reached over, and patted the ground where she had been sitting.

"Hey, look. I might piss you off but there is nothing better to do than sit with me."
he said grumpily as she said she was going to Allo.
"And from here, they look fine."

Remington figured she'd either be offended, or relieved by his response. Hell all she did everyday was sit around waiting for Keria to show up. Where was she anyway? Remington shrugged, and pushed the water into the cooler part of the cave.

At least his pain simmered down, right under his nose. It still felt like someone had shot him; he'd been shot twice. It was visible on his abdomen, where two circular scars stood out from just above his navel.

{ Aurora }

She watched him pat the ground where she had just left a few moments ago . She raised an eyebrow , only slightly offended by his words . It wasn't as if he was purposely trying to anger her , or at least she hoped not .

Sighing , she nodded her head meekly , and sat back down , but not as close as before .
"I guess you're right"
She replied grumpily , her eyes wandering back to his form , only slightly looking him up and down , but she did it less obviously then he did . She wasn't fond of him knowing she was looking at him like that .

A small part of her mind wandered back to Keira , the Lioness who had enslaved her into the Pride . They were alright with each other , Keira was by far her favorite , treating her right . She treated most of the slaves without menace .

But she shook the thought away , only turning her head slightly to the side to peek out of the cave and see if Keira was in view . In fact , she was , she appeared to be watching everything that had been going on , but now that things had calmed down , she was unsure what she was going to do next .

"But what are we going to do , just sitting here in this cave ?"
She questioned , her anger simmering down . She was simply curious as to how long they'd just sit there .
"You don't want to go do anything else?"
She finished , but she didn't mean it . There was nothing else to do .

DAWN
she backed off so Kim could get to Allo . Dawn moved away from her leader and put herself away from anyone else in her pride for that matter. She looked to see Taylor here with Leo and when Leo let go of Taylor she did not even look at him or say thank you but ran to Dawn and sat down on the ground by the big lionness and rest her head against hers and even hugged the big female lion. Dawn let it go this time not caring what happens to her later for this act of kindness .

TAYLOR
She ran to dawn yelling her name as she went. She put her arms around her ready to jump back if she was not allowed to do this. she saw Dawn give in to to her so she rested her head on lionness. After a few minutes to turned to Leo and said "thanks for bringing me to Dawn". she had ignored the boy up till now and he was the run who ran her all the way here.

Altair sat down and his face was emotionless. His body was stiff and his tail didn't even budge. The only sign of him even being alive was the steady pulsing of his chest with every breath and the occasional blinking. Heartbreak was a terrible and dangerous thing. Altair had just killed another lion but he had the need to crush something else he needed to get this anger out. As he spoke his voice held no emotion as well. "If I'm done being used here I believe I have a border to patrol." His eyes lingered on Allo for a second and he turned to Leo. With a small swing of his head he gave the boy an invitation to join him if he wanted. Altair kept moving however whether the boy was coming or not. He turned his back to everybody wanting to leave and bury his feelings.

Leo watched as Kim embraced Allo and he was sure that there was something odd about the obvious show of affection. But then again they almost lost Allo. Leo almost flinched from Altair's cold stare but he was distracted by Taylor thanking him. He only nodded to her and a cold shiver ran down his spine and now Kim was giving him a cold stare. Now Leo was confused he couldn't understand what happened that made her look at him that way. He rose up from the ground and took two steps and stopped. He was in no position to approach Allo so he would let Kim come to him. He crossed his arms as well cocking an eyebrow himself questioningly. Leo let Altair turn his back and prepare to leave. He hoped that a miracle would have came in to patch up the relationship with Allo but it looked like that wasn't happening.

DAWN
Dawn soon stood up and said "well better go find some more prey and thank you Altar for doing your duty". When she shook Taylor with her shoulder to let the girl know she better move or the female lion was going to throw her off. She watched Taylor move out the way with a nod knowing she needed to go hunt. Dawn looked over at Leo and said "watch her for me Altar is not here so please do that for me and also keep Allo out of danger for i do not think you three could pull her over cliffs she decided to fall down anther one". she then turned and took off picking up the scent of prey.

TAYLOR
Taylor moved quickly knowing when Dawn wanted to hunt all better move out of her way for she was determined to feed the pride. Taylor moved closer to Allo and Kim keeping her distance from leo for the way Kim looked at him she knew it was because of her. She turned to Kim and said "are you going to be okay you look angry"? she wanted a way to let the girl know she was not coming in and taking Leo from her.

|- Kimberly -|

Kimberly looked at Leo with an annoyed look, as she rolled her eyes and sat back, sticking her arms out behind her with her palms flat on the burning ground. Still, she eyed Leo time and time again, her stare never staying too long, always flitting away when he noticed.

The girl watched Allo pick herself up, and pad off into the distance where Altair headed. She sighed openly, and lifted her gaze to Taylor, who approached her worriedly.

"I'm fine."
She grumbled and stared at her sneakered feet, the rubber walls completely smooth from so much wear and tear.

|- Allo -|

The lioness silently got up the Altair, her tail lowmand frozen as she hung her head quite low. Her sunken eyes revealed her tiredness, and her wet face fur indicated tears. The Leader snorted, not trying to catch his attention. It infuriated her that he could act so cold.

"You weren't being used. As a fighter, you have a duty."
She snapped quietly, training her eyes to the ground and no where else. She didn't even know where they were going.

|- Remington -|

"Do anything else? What have you been doing for two years?"
He said a bit jokingly, turning on his left side, his head in his hand, elbow propped. Sure, he looked silly but it wasmonly to lighten the mood.
"Closest thing to fun that I've done is been sentenced."

Remington grinned, it meant he had gotten to have sexual interaction. Of course, it had not been with Taylor, Kim or Aurora. But maybe..he was suggesting something. The boy gave her a cheeky grin, then watched innocently as she yet again looked him over.

{ Aurora }

She shrugged , a sheepish look taking residence on her face .
"I don't know"
She mumbled , looking down for a second , but feeling even more idiotic for looking around like she was lost , she let her gaze wander back to him .
"I haven't spent much time in caves though"
She replied , half jokingly , trying to lighten the mood a bit .

She noticed his new position , and couldn't get but smirk a bit . He looked rather funny , but she wasn't going to say anything about it . She was unsure how he would react . So she stifled a smile , and simply remained looking at him .
But she rose an eyebrow as he brought up sentencing .
She frowned lightly , and saw his grin . He obviously wasn't joking . She'd actual never had a sentence since she'd be enslaved . She'd never allowed herself to do anything to deserve it .
She gulped , and decided to admit it .
"Well ,"
She trailed off , looking at him curiously , wondering if he was suggesting something . She didn't want to assume though . She continued .
"I've actually never had any sentences"
She finished sheepishly , looking at him with an almost lop side grin .
"So I wouldn't know" She shrugged .

|- Remington -|

"Yea, caves are kind of scary sometimes."
He said causually, sitting up and scooting closer so that there were only a few inches between their crossed knees.
"Never been sentenced? Oh thats right, your a good girl."
Remington snickered lightly, looking down, his gaze a path down her body then at the rocky floor. He thought about she always stayed out if things, just on the edge of the picture. Never helping or talking, just waiting. Waiting for what?
"Well, what are you waiting for?"
He asked, looking up at her, removing his glasses and searching her eyes for the answer he wanted.

{ Aurora }

She nodded in agreement , and then looked around the cave slowly , taking in their surroundings in detail for the first time since they'd be there .
"Very"
She said lightly , noticing his scooting from the corner of her eye . She gulped lightly , and then smirked slightly as he spoke .

"Good girl ?"
She questioned with a small chuckle , but then frowned lightly .
"More like 'Scared Girl'"
She replied lightly , her voice quietening .

She looked away again , but her head turned slowly back to face him , her eyes gazing at him carefully .
"Are you suggesting I just go out and do something wild , just to get sentenced ?"
she questioned lightly , her eyebrow raising . She noticed him take of his sunglasses , his eyes seemingly openly searching her for something . What ? What answer did he want ?
She gulped again , and her face blushed the slightest bit .

Leo kept his gaze locked on Kim even as she looked away. He didn't want to play this game with her. Things got too dangerous around here too fast for them to play this little silent game. Life was short and he didn't have the patience to wait for her to express herself. When Allo left Leo made his move. This was going to come out in the open now before they let it go and lived with the regret a few years later. He walked over to Kim and knelt down on one knee to meet her eyes. "What is it? I get that your mad at me fine. But glaring isn't going to solve your problems. How am I supposed to fix my mistake if you won't tell me what I've done."

Altair heard Allo's words but he didn't stop. Well that was until she told him quite firmly what his 'DUTY' was. That made him stop and a rumble emitted in his throat. He turned to her sharply and closed the distance between them quickly. And finally he snapped his fury could no longer be contained as they filled his words. "I know my duty is. I've been the one at your side ever since you opened you eyes. Me! I protected you I cared for you I punished anyone who defied you. I tried my hardest every single day to make your life a ball of sunshine." He stopped and his voice got lower and his head dropped some. "I even developed feelings for you. And for you to just swat those feelings away without even a second thought hurts. You couldn't even notice it or even show a moment of understanding." His voice grew louder once more. His claws even began to dig into the dirt. "So if I feel like I'm being used then at least let me have that. Or do you have control over my emotions to. Do you want to take that from me too?" Altair turned his back on her again in frustration. His teeth were clenched and he couldn't move an inch.

|- Kimberly -|

She was suddenly surprised at how intimidatingly close Leo was, and it somehow turned her on. Her eyes opened more as he covered her face, her gaze flitting up and down him.

"You've done nothing. And I want you to myself."
She said quietly, just low enough so anyone near them could not hear them. Kimberly sat up more, becoming closer as her sight was very aware of it. Her hands quickly wrapped around his neck and waist, her head tilting up and locking her lips with his.

Nothing could be taken back now, and Kim didn't give a care in the world. Her love life was long sucked up dry and she wanted something that she could hold onto. They were going to be sentenced together tonight anyway.

|- Allo -|

Allo growled as he spoke, not letting his words sink in one bit.

"If you think you can talk to me like this, you'll be sorely sorry. I've known of your petty feelings, and realize it'd be best for the pride if I let you in. But I've gone through a hell of a lot more than you."
She snarled, turning to face him with flaring nostrils as her tail whipped about. Allo couldn't stand the fury anymore, how he thought just being a male made him obligated to say whatever he wanted.

"And after all of this you don't think I understand? How about when Warthel was here? He was what I wanted, you just couldn't let it go."
Allo threw words at him, intending to wreck him. Warthel was a lion who was distantly related to Altair, and was a medicine cat. Allo had always been into him and couldnt see straight when he died from poachers.

The lioness turned away and stomped off, hoisting up her shields to anything he might say next.

|- Remington -|

"Why are you scared?"
He asked concerned. Remington watched how she shrunk into a smaller self when he started to open up.

"And who says you have to get sentenced, no one is here."
He said boldly, even spreading his arms out and looking outside. From a distance he could see everyone just over the horizon line, and there was no way they could see him and Aurora.

Remington eyed the girl, and decided it was best if he started things. Without thinking twice, he leaned forward and cupped her head in his hands. Before she could push him off his lips mixed against hers, feeling wonderful all the while.

{ Aurora }

She shrugged at his question , unsure at first how to answer . She didn't really know why she was all that scared . It's not as if she had a viable reason to be that way .
"I don't know , I just am"
She said in a rather small voice , as if she didn't really want to try and explain to him . But she wanted to be able to talk to him without any fear of the outside world interfering .

She widened her eyes slightly as he spoke again , and she adopted a rather confused look , but slowly she was starting to get what he meant .
"Oh.."
She trailed off lightly , seeing his gesture with his arms , and she looked as well , confirming herself , that he was correct about the safety of the situation .
She grumbled momentarily , as if she was going to say something , make an excuse , but before she could , she felt him cup her face , and press his soft lips against hers .

She froze momentarily , unsure how to react , but she could feel herself slowly relaxing .
She let her own arms reach out , and she scooted the slightest bit closer , her arms wrapping around his neck gently , almost hesitantly at first . But it felt so good .

(should i drop out it seems i make the genders so unblanced taylor and dawn or should i stay not sure i been thou a lot these past thou days and now just getting over it and finding my desire to be on blue moon just now coming back and seems you guys have moved on and left dawn and taylor in the dust)

DownCast said:
{ Aurora }

She shrugged at his question , unsure at first how to answer . She didn't really know why she was all that scared . It's not as if she had a viable reason to be that way .
"I don't know , I just am"
She said in a rather small voice , as if she didn't really want to try and explain to him . But she wanted to be able to talk to him without any fear of the outside world interfering .

She widened her eyes slightly as he spoke again , and she adopted a rather confused look , but slowly she was starting to get what he meant .
"Oh.."
She trailed off lightly , seeing his gesture with his arms , and she looked as well , confirming herself , that he was correct about the safety of the situation .
She grumbled momentarily , as if she was going to say something , make an excuse , but before she could , she felt him cup her face , and press his soft lips against hers .

She froze momentarily , unsure how to react , but she could feel herself slowly relaxing .
She let her own arms reach out , and she scooted the slightest bit closer , her arms wrapping around his neck gently , almost hesitantly at first . But it felt so good .

|- Remington -|

Remington grinned into the kiss, long awaiting the sensation of the touch. He used one hand to grip her chin a bit tighter, tilting it up so he could deepen the kiss, while the other made home about her lower back, inclining her hips toward his. He instinctively slipped his hands under the back of her shirt, growing hot against her blushed skin. The boy released her chin, and inched closer to her, his hip bones grinding into hers. For even with the exercise and as much prey as he ate, he was still lean and bony. Everyone was in the Savannah. But he found that Aurora had a surplus of breasts, and a comfortable ass he gently groped in his hands. All the while, he could feel himself grow more and more aroused by this girl.

(not dropping out iam better now)
Dawn was off by herself away from the pride watching the prey. She did not know what to do with herself but she knew she did not want to be around the pride from all the love in the air. It was reminding her how alone she really was. She laid down in the grass with a yawn and closed her eyes letting the breeze run over her fur.

TAYLOR
She was back in the cave of the pride and was resting against a wall taking a nap as well. She was happy everyone was busy so she could be alone to think about where her life has gone and where it was heading .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom