Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|- The Pride -|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply~

Super-Earth
lion-pride.jpg

Welcome to the life of a pride.

You are either a lion or human. Choose a side.
Humans are called Tuas, by the Pride known as ManePride.

Humans:
You are a slave, captured by the lioness' and spared.
You are lucky.
You do whatever you are told, whether it is to hunt, watch, or mate.
Even if you mate, your cubs will never grow..so there is no harm.
Only the humility as the male take turns.
As a male slave, you are forbidden to enter a lioness, but if forced, may mate with a human female..or male.

Lions:
You are rulers, gods and goddesses.
Your slaves are sure to do whatever, and you have every right to punish them however you please.
Refrain from befriending the humans; it is frowned upon
Not all lions are leaders though, there are still rankings.
Do as you please, mate with humans (if male) and other lions.

Rules:
1. Start with two characters; one lions and one human.
2. Do not be a god-modder, and no gary/mary-sues.
3. Fill out forms in the correct thread.
4. Be active, and literate (six sentences)

|- Allo -|
Female :: Leader :: Single :: Restless
A large female cat, eyes like honey and heart like gold. She lay there, underneath her cape of shade, awaiting her pride's morning hunt. Allo is always the first to rise, last to sleep, it is in her nurturing nature to be the one to check up on everyone. Even the Tuas. Luckily, she hasn't told anyone yet. That she actually wants someone, inside. But, it would be rude of her to say. To force all of the other males to stop thinking about her, and the position.
Allo, shook her head, her tail thumping against the ground noisily. She started to get impatient. And Kimberly, how dear she looked, curled up against Leo under the cavern lip. She sighed peacefully, as her tail started to sway back and forth instead of the loud bumping. The lioness audibly cleared her throat, awakening the girl.

"Eh..?"

|- Kimberly -|
Female :: Tuas :: Single :: Tired
Kimberly moaned, her eyes peeking open as she looked at the lion. A small part of her wanted to challenge her, ask her if they could sleep a while more. The heat from Leo's front half was rather comfortable. But it was nothing of affection, only for survival of the Savanna's bitterly cold nights. The girl hopped up, wearing one of her only two outfits; a pair of knee-length khaki shorts, a loose white t-shirt, and a black bra. This place wasn't one for human nudity, or underwear. Kimberly liked the way she could simply look relaxed.
The girl sat beside her leader, cocked her head and wiggling her rear as if she had a tail. Her metal health was one of question, for her time with the pride had caused her to believe she is a cat. Kimberly looked around, at all of the other lions and lionesses sleeping, everyone sound. Kimberly was confused at the Alpha's eagerness of the hunt. Something in her eye was different.

"Allo."
She said very assertively, making the cat's eyes go wide with a instinctive anger.

"What?"
She questioned, her eyes narrowing at the Tuas.

"Sorry, for speaking to you in that way. But, what it wrong?"

"Nothing!"
The Leader gasped, making a loud rumble in her throat. The girls eyes both filled with shock, Kimberly's mouth agape. The slave immediately scooted back, placed her hands together and bowed down.

"I am sorry Leader! Please do not punish me!"
Kimberly shouted, and they both thought; might as well wake them up now.

"You will be punished.."
She paused, debating her fate. Allo pretended to be furious at Kimberly, but inside she knew the girl was only taking the blame.
"One night with Leo."
She bellowed, intending that they have a forced interaction. With many male lions watching, in turn taking their own of her. It was a weak sentence, but the best one that came to mind.

Altair
&​
Leo

Altair was out watching over the border as everyone was sleeping. He woke up earlier than everyone else going out to scout the area before the morning hunt. It was better to make sure everyone was safe before they all walked out into danger. Besides some cubs would be joining the hunt today. He wanted to make sure they would be safe as well. Everything was clear and Altair made his way back to the pride.

Leo was enjoying his dream when he felt the loss of heat coming to his body. His body was built for cold nights and hot days. But he spent the night sharing body heat with Kimberly and he could feel the heat leaving. His body was moving on its own reaching out to her and he wrapped his arms around her waist half asleep trying to get her to come back. He could hear voices getting louder and he woke up to find himself holding on to Kim. However he was to tired to react. "Whats happening to leo? Is he hurt?" He mumbled in his dazed state.

Altair walked in when Allo was raising her voice and giving her punishment. He noticed leo half sleep and he rumbled low in his throat to the boy which got him up and alert instantly and he was quickly at Altair's side. They both looked at the other two questioningly and even spoke at the same time. "What's going on?"

|- Allo -|
Female :: Leader :: Single :: Unsettled
Allo looked back, seeing Altair arrive. She turned back to the Tuas, where Leo was suddenly awakened.

"Kimberly, eh-hem. I mean this Tuas has not been given the permission to wake the pride, look at what she has done!"
The lioness growled loudly, still attempting to wake the rest of her pride.
Kimberly eyed Allo, choking back a giggle. It was funny how they all fell for it. Allo only narrowed her eyes as she sentenced her.

|- Kimberly -|
Female :: Tuas :: Single :: Amused
Kimberly's eyes opened a little more as she was punished, for she did not want what was going to happen.

"Oh please! Allo."
She begged dramatically, bowing again, in a repeated motion to show forgiveness.
"Not this, what if I become pregnant?"
She sobbed, adding to the effect. Allo frowned, as she had not thought this over.

"Fine! But silence yourself! One night with Altair, then you will not fully mate."
Allo said more confidently, nodding even. Kimberly sighed, and resisted the urge to wrap her arms around the Leaders neck for an embrace. Allo saw this and nodded again, but then she eyed Altair, cocking her head towards the Tuas. Surely, as all of the other lions would, he'd enjoy it.

"It is settled, one night the two of you."​

Altair eyed Allo knowing that she and Kimberly were actually quite close. They were like him and Leo and Altair could never punish Leo for waking the pride. Besides they needed to get up anyways there were things to be done and lazy lions were often dead lions. However he didn't publicly undermine her authority. Even if she was a childhood friend she was still his alpha and he gave her all respect when they were under everyone's eyes or ears.

Leo was starting to piece things together and he realized he almost... almost had a night with the beautiful Kim. But things changed to quickly for him to even be happy about the idea. Maybe he would find someone else to enjoy pleasures with tonight. He was happy for Altair even though he knew what was going on in his mind.

Altair nodded and accepted kimberly's punishment but he wasn't too keen on the idea of taking her. He spoke in a hushed tone to Allo. "I would gladly take the tuas as her punishment into my hands though I doubt I would make good use of her." In his eyes he only wanted Allo no one else even crossed his mind often.

Leo tried to keep from smirking knowing exactly what Altair was trying to hint at and say so politely. But it wasn't his position to nudge Altair to do things he didn't want to do.

((You can now have up to four characters, but two must be female, and two must be male.))

DAWN AND TAYLOR
dawn woke with a start when she noticed some commotion going on in the cave but she just stretched out and stood up in her shade under the tree outside of the cave. she always slept on her own never with the pride. she knew the hunt was soon coming and she was ready to go . she lived for the hunt and she was happy hunting. Dawn also kept her Tuea out of the cave as well sleeping in the same area but sense last night was a little cold Taylor slept in the cave . She called out to Taylor.

Taylor got up and walked out of the cave keeping her distance from the others as she did so. she walked over to the lioness and sat down so that she was not higher then her showing she underneath her."yes Dawn what is it you want". Dawn told her she is to stay in the tree while she hunted and away from Leo and Kim". Taylor nodded and climbed into the tree.

|- Allo -|

Allo narrowed her eyes at Altair.

"My word is final, you must understand this. Unless you think of something better, that will not endanger my Tuas."
the lioness snapped, glaring at him, then letting her gaze fall back unto the humans. She knew of Altair's feelings, yet ignored them constantly. It wasn't her to like a male like him, and she knew she didn't. Allo stood, and walked into the cave with a growl burning her throat. She was fed up, and craned her neck around.

"The hunt will begin shortly."
she said calmly, avoiding both Altair and Leo's eyes. She saw Dawn ordering Taylor, and growled.
"Dawn, you do not command my Tuas. All of them are in my name, and you have absolutely no power over them!"
she strided toward them, looking up at the girl in the tree. The leader shook her head at the huntress.
"Taylor, you are to follow my instruction only. Come down, and I will see it that you stay by the other Tuas' side all day. If I catch you apart, you will be sentenced."

|- Kimberly -|

Kimberly stood willowy by the caves entrance, looking everyone over. Allo suddenly turned bitter after Altair said he couldn't do anything for her. And as the Leader approached Dawn sinisterly, she couldn't help but smirk. Then an idea forged into her mind, she could have a night with Leo, but only in a different way. Kimberly always wanted Altair and Allo together, so she did all she could to make them have alone time. She also wasn't against having time with Leo either. For she was a virgin, at least to other humans. But of course the lions had used her here and there.

"We could interact untraditionally."
she blurted, suddenly her leaning back, 'cool girl' pose was disrupted as she was surprised by her own words. Allo turned, realizing what her Tuas had said.

"Well, that's an option, but for now my punishment stands."
she countered, looking up at the sky, which was just starting to turn warm.
"We have to hunt, now."

Altair saw her eyes and a part of him wanted stare right back at her but he looked down. Many didn't understand why even though he was such a large and capable lion he submitted to her. And the instinctive part of him sometimes agreed with them. He could easily attempt to take over the pride anyone who stood in his way would be crushed. He could take what he yearned for all these years and be happy. But it was those eyes the eyes that were glaring at him in that moment that made his heart flinch away and all his strength would have been for nothing. Those eyes that looked at him as nothing more than a servant and follower. It crushed him every time he was beginning to wonder if he should give up his quest for her heart. He could have even walked away from the pride taking Leo with him. They had no obligation to the pride other than the history that was between his family and the pride. But he could never leave it behind it was his home after all.

Leo watched Allo raise her voice and attempt to put Altair in his place and he even got silent. He felt bad for the big brute for what seemed like the umpteenth time. Altair tries to get close and express his feelings and Allo shoots him down with only a few words. Leo knew the large lion didn't have the heart nor the patience to deal with such trivial matters of love. But he still tried and Leo could only watch in despair and try to ease his old friend's pain. Altair was strong though and eventually would pick himself back up and become the strong and fierce lion that he looked up to.

Altair nodded when Allo claimed she was ready to hunt. He turned to Leo as Allo went to go deal with someone else. "I want you to stay here with everyone else and guard Kimberly until I get back." He watched Leo nod and he approached his Tuas nudging him softly and wrapping a paw around him in the closest thing to a hug as he could manage. "I have faith in you." They pressed their heads together and Altair left the cave following after Allo.

Leo turned to Kim with a smile. "Well now you have a big strong man to protect you." He puffed his chest and flexed his muscles laughing at his own gestures. "I hope you were comfortable last night I tried to keep you as warm as possible." He smiled remembering their night snuggled up under each other. They didn't do anything but it was still nice to be in the presence of a girl.

DAWN AND TAYLOR
Dawn did not like Allo that much for she thought sense Taylor was hers she could order her around but guess that was not an option here. so dawn did the very best thing she turned to Taylor and said "do as Allo commands". She felt angry at being called out so she got up and said "allo I shall go hunt now as you command". she was going to do more then just hunt she was going to try and stay as clear as far away from Allo as she could master'.

Taylor climbed down from the tree looked at Dawn with a sad face then walked into the cave. she saw Leo flex before Kim and she felt alone now more then ever. she looked at the two then found herself a nice corner so in a way she was still doing what Dawn asked of her. She did not speak to Leo or Kim but kept to herself.

|- Allo -|

The Leader rolled her eyes at Dawn, who obviously didn't respect her authority. She ought to know better than that. Leaving it be, Allo walked beside Altair, her eyes trained on the ground carefully.

"Usually, males do not hunt. It is unspoken of."
she said, her words still edged with acid. Allo looked back, just in time to see Leo try an be impressive. In a second she turned hostile, her eyes wide with rage and teeth bared, nearing the Tuas.

"No, there is nothing between you too."
she hissed, head lowering as her shoulders raise up, stalking the boy angrily. Today she was not a very happy camper. The lioness pinned her her ears back, and growled lightly.

|- Kimberly -|

Kimberly dryly giggled at him, smile widening. She saw Taylor walk to the back of the cave and frowned, following her.

"Taylor?"
she said worriedly, immediately shutting the rest of them out. Even as Allo flipped out, she ignored it all. Only for one moment did she look back outside, her expression contorting into one of fear.

|- ??? -|
The brute cackled, striding along the lions with an evil smirk on his lips. He arrived at the camp, eyes squinted in the sunlight. Directly at the Tuas; Kimber. He roared, the ground shaking as his voice flowed through powerfully.

"ManePride, ah~!"
he rumbled, bowing slightly, as his head dipped down. The lion grimaced towards Altair, looking at him in disgust. If
, that would be his only competition. Because of the sudden noise, Allo turned and shrieked.

"T'sune, get out of here."

"I only want to be in my little sisters pride."[/size]​

DAWN AND TAYLOR
Dawn heard a brute come into the clearing and from the looks of it Allo did not like the fellow so she came over to watch the going on. she did not much like Allo cause she did not get way she could not command Taylor like she was her own personal slave after all it was her who brought taylor into the pride. she snorted at the way Allo greeted this male it seemed he was unwelcome here. so she got ready to take the brute on if need be. Dawn crept closer to the brute ready to fight him..

Taylor looked up at kim and said "yes". she then noticed the way dawn was looking and said in a quite voice "oh no Dawn looks ready to fight". she knew Dawn like she might have been the sister she never had. Taylor stood up fear in her eyes for she worked hard to get Dawn's respect whom never seen trusting of anyone . she knew if the female lioness fought she might get hurt or killed.

Altair kept his eyes forward even as Allo began to walk beside him. He stayed silent refusing to break their silence as they walked. However Allo did break it but Altair kept his eyes forward. "I know but I'm supposed to be your protector correct? I don't see how I could watch over you or the rest of the pride from the cave." His words were lifeless and held no emotion in them even when he could hear the poison in her's. But it was when she turned around that his eyes followed her. Leo was harmlessly showing off and Allo was in a beeline straight for him. Acting fast Altair ran forward placing himself between Allo and Leo. He knew he would have to face her wrath now but he would survive it if she raised a paw.

Leo had gotten the response he was looking for so he just smiled. He was on his way to sit down by the mouth of the cave but seeing Taylor come in stopped him. He only heard half of the conversation when he felt Allo stalking towards him. He looked up and a chill was sent down his spine. Leo couldn't do anything to stop the lioness but Altair came to his rescue luckily.

Altair no longer had to worry about stopping Allo because T'sune had interrupted her. It surprised him as well but the glare he received was unmistakable. He wasn't about to take the threat laying down so he growled back at the other lion loudly. He was itching to be challenged something was building inside of him. Between the rejection from Allo, Allo charging towards Leo, and T'sune he was ready to rip heads.

Leo saw Altair's threat and on the inside he was smirking. Things were about to get interesting. And Altair when he was angry was not something to toy with.

[[ Made a character profile :3 ]]

Aurora sat under the shade of a tree , nearby to the pride's usual spot . She had her slender legs tucked up close to her body , her muscled arms wrapped tightly around them , as to make herself feel safe , when she didn't really . She had been with the pride for awhile now , and she had never calmed down , never regained her cool . For this whole time , she rarely ever spoke to anyone , including the leader . She hadn't done anything yet to deserve a punishment , but for some reason , she could feel it closing in on her , as if she had gone too long without reproach .
Today , she was wearing small khaki pants , and a light grey shirt , a white bra underneath . She wasn't fond of the outfit , but she had come to get used to it . Sighing lightly , her eyes wandered around aimlessly , hoping to be left alone . But a small part of her wanted some action . Of what kind though , she was unsure .

((T'sune is a non-repeating character, meaning he'll die off soon XD))
|- Allo -|

Allo glared back at Altair, snorting and walking off. She didn't want to fight, not Altair, and certainly not T'sune. T'sune had killed his mother for the position as Leader, as their father died from illness a year previous.

The Leader kept walking, under she reached a shady tree where Aurora sat.

"Get up."
she growled, barking down at the girl. She was still a ways away, but she still raised her voice just enough. The lioness narrowed her eyes. Part of her wanting to just collapse and sleep again.

Unfortunately, that was no option. Allo stalked forward, her head lowered but still aimed at the Tuas.

|- ??? -|

T'sune laughed, a robust growl pushed through his teeth. He licked his teeth, lunging forward at heated air, the sky seeming to crack above him. Electricity swarmed through him, his adrenaline soaring.

"I'm not one to boast, but I'd suggest you back down."
he grunted, watching overjoyed as Allo strided away.
"Fool! Weakened sister, you are nothing of a leader!"

The lion looked over at Altair, and snarled. His eyes grew wider as he ran forward, claws sharp and ready to draw blood. He wanted his rightful power and couldn't wait any longer. Even if killing the brute wouldn't help.

|- Kimberly -|

Kimberly unexpectedly screamed, dashing out towards Allo, her hands covering her eyes in terror.

"Remington!"
she called, seeing the tanned boy far out, leaning against a reddened boulder.

|- Remington -|

Remington peered out of his white wayfrayers, one of his only possessions. They aided his sight a lot, and he was grateful for them. Although, they cloaked the entire Savanna in blood red. Even the clear blue sky was a deep, transparent purple.

As Kimberly screeched, he turned his head and re-adjuested his heather grey t-shirt slung over his shoulder. Just in time to catch her, did he raise his arms.

"What wrong?!"
he asked worriedly, the two of them had always been like siblings. Although Rem. liked her much more than Lyvette.

"T'sune, he's here."
she gulped, coughing a little. Remington frowned, cupping his eyes with his hands to see better, and as she said; the lion with the blackened mane approached Altair slowly.

Rem. groaned, knowing he'd have to go assist. As a young child, he took dozens of self defense classes, including judo and learning over twenty ways to injure or kills another being. It was a bit difficult to switch from humans to lions, but he'd figured it out.

And it came to use, it earned him respect, and safety. Either way, he gripped Kimberly's hand and sprinted down the red dirt.
[/quote]

DAWN
the female lioness watched as Tsune made for Altar and just stood there watching scratching at the ground with her claws. "I may have to leave this pride if that brute takes over for I will not be mated with anyone with such an ego". she was trying to draw the other male to her so she can sink her claws into him with out getting hurt trying to come between the two big males. If that did not work she would wait till the time is right and she would attack for even if she seemed to not like Allo as a leader the female suited her for she had no worries if any males trying to mate her with her in charge.
TAYLOR
Taylor watched as Tsune went for Altar and Dawn speak trying to start a fight with him herself. Taylor went back to the cornor of the cave shaking from head to toe not sure what it would mean if Tsune took over the pride. She knew if Dawn left she would be going with her even if it meant breaking a few rules of the pride . She knew she had a special place with that lioness and she wont want to part with taylor.

[[ Made a lion :3 ]]

~ Aurora ~

She was rather disappointed seeing Allo walk close to her , the leader demanding she get up . She wasn't even that close , but the girl knew her voice well , and it was nothing less than powerful . She groaned lightly , but remained seated , wondering if she should comply . For the past two years , all she did was exactly what the lions and lionesses wanted . She was quite tired of it , but she hardly knew how to defy them without getting punished or killed . She leveled her eyes with Allo , and finally groaned once more , putting her hands on the ground and pushing herself to a standing position , her bright blue eyes watching the leader carefully . She was sure her refusal had likely been noticed . She gulped in nervousness .

~ Keira ~

The lioness had been sleeping most of the day away , as she knew she shouldn't be doing . But she had done great on the last hunt , and had yet to get proper resting time . She had hidden away in a bush near the pride , lazily dosing on and off for the duration of most of the morning . But now , knowing they were likely to note her absence , she heaved herself up , shaking out her light pelt , and trotting carefully from the dense bush , her ears flicking back and forth as she noted Aurora and Allo nearby , and then Remington and Kimberly sprinting down the red dirt . She watched them carefully , her mascaraed eyes intent . She contemplated what she should do , but without being told it was alright to go after them , she decided to merely watch , and observe , until further instruction .

Altair was being threatenedand he had no doubt about it. His instincts and years of fighting kicked in and his body tensed. His muscles were preparing to fight off T'sune. He was an actual match for Altair and he couldn't just rely on brute force alone. But he had more than brute force he had skill and experience and he was a deadly fighter. Altair was an amazing lion. "Everybody stand down I intend on taking him down alone!" It was his duty to protect Allo and the pride and he would do it. He watched T'sune rush towards him and he held still not making a move and even taking a step back looking like he was unprepared and off his guard. When T'sune closed the distance he moved to the side quickly hoping T'sune put all his weight into the charge. If he was successful than the brute would have stumbled past him and Altair would lunge for his neck. He would try to bite into his scruff and drag him to the ground.

Leo watched as T'sune was charging towards Altair. He immediately jumped to his feet and was running to go help his companion. But Altair's booming voice stopped him. He was standing alone a safe distance away watching Altair take on T'sune alone. He had faith in his friend but it still made him worry.

DAWN
"if you fail Altar i will do the job for you for i wont let him rule me in no way is that going to happen ". Dawn was still taunting Tsune and ignoring Altair's words for she was in a very bad mood. She wanted to go out hunt but she could not just leave this fight to take place and hope Altair did what he said he could do. She felt maybe Tsune might hold his own she had no idea but she wanted to fight someone to help ease her anger.

TAYLOR
Taylor walked up close to Leo with out thinking as she watched the fight take place with worry in her eyes. "oh no Dawn is in a rage cause she wont leave Altair during a time like this if he needs help Dawn may act all tough and be a loner but she really wants to befriend the pride and find someone to love and now she feels that dream is now in danger." Taylor felt scared and wanted to hold on to Leo but feared he would get mad for she thought him and kim was hooking up.

|- Allo -|

Allo looked at the girl with curiosity. And how she only groaned in reply.

"You refuse, but give in."
she bit, her expression showing no anger, but frustration. The lioness watched her beloved Tuas, Kimberly, run at Rem. and then helplessly be dragged to the fight. Allo gulped,

"Aurora, follow...now."
she said lightly, with an edge in her voice. The Leader wasn't sure if she would scold her or not, but needed to defeat T'sune, and the matter of Leader position first. The lioness walked back, keeping an eye on the Tuas to make sure she came.

|- ??? -|

T'sune rammed into Altair, his forehead crushing into his shoulder blade. In a mist of whitened vision, he blundered back, unexpectedly blinded. T'sune furiously shook his head, and growled. Running yet again for the brute, his force was driven right into Altair's neck, large and clawed paw, shredding his skin.

|- Kimberly -|

Kimberly scrambled to keep up with him, his pace a bit too fast. As they got there; she saw Taylor's attempt to latch to Leo, and instead she did herself. Kimberly gripped his upper left arm, burying her face into his side.

"I don't want to watch."
she whimpered, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder lamely.

|- Remington -|

Remington sprinted still towards T'sune, not taking to mind that Kim retreated to Leo. Rem himself didn't mind. The boy pounced onto T'sune's back, grabbing hold of his mane and pulling his head back, snapping it up. For a split second, Rem looked around, as if to say 'Look at me!' then fiercely drew back on his head again, hearing several cracks.

T'sune, not expecting the human attack, fell right into it and snarled in pain. He fell onto his left side, crushing Remington's thigh and making the Tuas cry out in pain. T'sune got up, but Reminton stayed draped across the red floor.

The lion was about to dive into Rem, rip him apart. Instead, he swiped a giant paw at the same leg, scoring deep into the flesh. But then he focused, and stared again at Altair.

Remington gripped his leg with his hands, a scream escaping his lips limply. He tried to get up, and was able to drag himself to the cave, watching Aurora and Allo come back. Rem knew of Aurora, and was attracted, but the pain overwhelmed him.

{ Aurora }

She heard the leaders orders , and noted her more than obvious slightly nervous attitude , easily hearing her heavy gulps and anxious looks . That was when she noticed the fight . And she saw Remington laying there , his pain obvious . She bit down hard on her lower lip , and followed quickly after Allo , her stride now affected by her nervous attitude she had adopted after seeing the boy in trouble . She ha always had an attraction to him , but not often did she speak with him . Seeing him like that though , made her blood run cold . She made sure to keep up with Allo , so they would make it to the fight quicker . She gulped heavily , her blue eyes darting around nervously . She then heard his scream , and watched as he pulled himself into a cave . A large part of her wanted to follow after him to make sure he was alright , but she couldn't simply leave Allo without being punished .

|- Allo -|

Allo now saw Remington, his pain. She wanted to dart after him, her motherly instinct kicking into gear. But that would look bad, now wouldn't it?

"Aurora, go help him!"
she shouted, and ran off to jump on T'sune. Pouncing, she swerved as he backed up, her paws skidding in the graveled sand. She growled, eyeing Altair; keeping him in mind.
"T'sune, back down."

|- Remington -|

Remington clutched his leg painfully tight, his jaw hardly moving with any breath. His glasses have fallen off, revealing scrunched up honey colored eyes. Rarely anyone asked how he'd gotten them. A natural boy, with unnatural eyes, and unnatural life. He gritted his teeth, and looked up.

There she was, Aurora trailing her, her growl prominent. She barked at the Tuas to help him, and a cold relief swept over him. Rem pleaded with his eyes, the sun mildly blinding his vision.

"Fuck."
he whispered, feeling around his thigh, and gasped a little when a deep gash struck into his broken skin, the simple touch making blood drain over his hand. Rem propped himself up, looking around for a bandage, his shirt lay limply on the rocks. He gulped and picked it up, ripping the material in half, then covering his wound.

Hopefully nothing was broken. Remington sat up, and agonizing cry out of his lips as he re-positioned the leg. His leg was surely badly bruised, the bone even. His entire calf was dripping with blood. His hands rubbing dirt into the cut, stinging but soothing.

TAYLOR
she moved back to give kim room and seeing the fight was coming to an end retreated back to her corner of the cave trying to fight down the tears at feeling so alone. She wanted to run out and pet Dawn but knew the lioness would attack her if she did so in front of the others. She knew Dawn was about to let Tsune have it will she back down now now that Rem had pretty much stopped the fight.

DAWN
Dawn did back down and grunted seeing that everything was under corntrol she took off to hunt. She did not want to be around for it seem love was working its ugly head into the picture. she felt the ground under her feet as she ran by her muscles popping out as she ran. She may be strong but what made her so deadly in the game of cat and mouse with her prey was her speed she was quick and also was quick to learn which prey would make the quickest prey. She slowed down as she got near the many gazelle that was grazing near by. She was far from the pride and hunched down low she was in her element and was very happy now all stress gone . The only thing on her mind was the hunt.

Altair managed to get to T'sune and he col hear the worry in Dawn's voice. But he tuned out all istractions and just in time too. He saw the paw coming straight for his neck. Seeing an attack and dodging it were two things though. He moved back some and the clawed paw swiped his shoulder. But Allo broke in right after. It infuriated him that she was interrupting him and even more tat she was putting herself in harm's way. He growled loudly. "Move Allo I don't want you getting hurt."

Leo was anxious to get out there and help Altair but he didn't dare. He did see remington rush out there and he was about to stop him but he felt Kim at his side. The poor girl was scared and he knew he couldn't just leave her all alone. He clutched her close to his chest to hide her eyes from the deadly fight. "You don't have to watch. I'm here I'll keep you safe."

Altair saw Rem rush in and the stupid kid got hurt. He felt bad for him though and he knew he couldn't let T'sune get away with hurting him. He rushed the lion and slipped forward while he was distracted from the other two. He lunged for his neck biting deep into it and began tossing him around like a ragdoll and digging his claws into T'sune. He tore at any exposed flesh not caring how dangerously close he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom