Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nevyn's request corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Arielle

Super-Earth
Hi there, welcome to my request thread. In here I will list my cravings for the moment and keep them updated as time goes on. First thing you got to know is that I’m really versatile and can play both male as female roles, I really have no preference. Same goes with being a dom or a sub, I can play both and enjoy playing both. Also I do MxF, MxM, FxF, Mxfuta, FxFuta pairings so well basically I do all :D

About the stories, I can be really literate if my partner wants me to be and I can do stories where sex is just a byproduct and not on every line. But I got no problem doing smut stories too. So take a look at my ideas and see if there is anything you like down here.

Idea’s I have (plot can always be changed to fit your cravings of MxM/FXF/Futa)

At the moment I'm really craving to do a MxM, with one dominant male and the other a sub. crossdressing and master/slave would be an extra bonus but is not required

1) A man finds a girl passed out and beaten up alongside the road. He takes her to his home, nurses her back to health to hear her explain her ex-husband put her in such a state just because she told him she wanted to leave him. Not wanting to go back to her home, the man let her stay at his home for the time being while trying to figure out what to do about the whole situation.

2) A long time they have hidden their presence from the world, but one day the demons decide they no longer want to stay in hiding. Flooding out every dark corner of the world, it is soon overrun by demons. People try to flee in horror, fight back to save their lives but it is to no avail. Almost the entire human race is wiped out and the few thousands that do survive are used as slaves and breeding material. Cities are turned to ruins and countries no longer exist. The most powerful demons claim their lands and make lesser demons and humans work for them. Now and then rumors about a little group of resistance fighters could be heard but they are always just rumors. Besides the last few resistance groups that made a stand, always got destroyed from the inside out because the most powerful demons had the ability to take on human form and walk amongst them. In the end no human could be sure that the person standing next to him or her was human or demon in disguise, so all hope was lost.

Until one day, a group of desperate slaves escape the clutches of the demons holding them captive. Starting an underground rebellion, they start what could possibly be the last stand for human freedom. Somehow they manage to stay out of the clutches off the demons and from time to time strike a blow against a stronghold, freeing more humans. In one of such battles, the lover of the leader gets separated from the attack force. wounded and desperate she tries to find a way back to her friends when she is captured by the demon lord himself. From there on we can go multiple angles, like we can make a sort of strange love story/ turn her into a sex slave/ something else you might have in mind.

3) A large muscular tanned man and the owner of several gyms across the country is fed up how is only son looks like and behaves. The son namely is the complete opposite of his father as he’s a soft little nerd who loves to spend most of his time reading books and playing games. The father wants the son to be more of a man like him, but each attempt at making his son do sports, go hunting or even just do a work out fail miserably. Finally he can’t take it anymore and decides that he’s going to teach his son a lesson. That either he starts becoming a real man soon or that he would be useful for one thing and one thing only, to be his father’s little bitch.

4) A wealthy business woman, married to a man and having two children, is pretty happy about her life and how it is going. That is until she suddenly gets a new secretary, a tall young beautiful girl who doesn’t seem to stop flirting with her. Ever since she got the job, the young girl wanted to get into her bosses panties and keeps on flirting with her, sometimes more hidden and the other times really bluntly. Until then all her advances are turned down yet she couldn’t get fired since she is way too good at her job. But one day rumors about the husband of her boss cheating on her wife started to fly around the office. Smelling her chance, the secretary makes another move in trying to seduce her boss and finds that suddenly her boss is more than willing.

5) Two girls have been best friends ever since kindergarten. They lived close to each other, grew up together, spend every free moment they had with each other, always ended up in the same classes at school and well did everything together. From the outside it seemed like a perfectly normal friendship though the two girls shared one secret amongst them, one of the girls was a futa, swinging a big dick between her legs. Yet the other girl never cared about that and they never thought anything about it. But lately they started to note that perhaps there was something more between them. And that maybe they could find out all the pleasures about sex between them without having to drag in an outsider.

6) A girl wakes up, because an experiment that has gone wrong in chemistry class or another reason, to find herself in a complete new world. A world that is full off everything from a fantasy novel in her world yet here it all lived. And it all had but one thing in mind, to fuck her brains out since everything she came in touch with, be it humans, elves or other creatures, just wanted to use her for breeding purposes.

7) A man in his early thirties had seen the daughter of her neighbors grew up to her late teens to turn into a real looker. As she was a popular girl and a cheerleader, she could be seen walking around wearing skimpy outfits most of the time. Since he himself was single he found himself thinking more and more of her, and not in a good way. He wanted her for himself to use her body to please his urges. So one summer as her parents go on a holiday and she calls her over because of an emergency, he decides that she would be his, one way or another.

8) Anything incest related. Mother x Son/daughter, Father x Daughter/Son, Aunt/uncle x niece/nephew; Brother/sister x sister/brother

9) A boy loves to cross-dress and any spare time of his, he uses to do this. Because he has some female features, he even dares to go outside while wearing dresses and other female clothes with a long wig because this turns him on. However he didn’t count on running into his homeroom teacher, who recognizes him immediately. Next day she takes her to her office and makes him an offer, if he doesn’t want to get his secret blown, he got to do a little thing for her, and then showed him her large cock. She then promised as long as he kept satisfying her, she would help him get more dresses and other stuff for his hobby.

10) This isn’t an real idea more as a craving: a girl turned into a real sex slave by a man or woman and then being used in many way’s.

Well those are the idea’s I have so far, if I get more I’ll update it. If you got ideas of your own, please feel free to tell me about them since I’m always open for more roleplay’s.

Now for the things I don’t do:
Scat, vore, mutilation and castration are absolutely forbidden.

The rest of my likings you can find at: my rabbit hole

Well then I hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom