Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friends until the End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eve giggled nervously when Katie confessed how she felt about the icing thing. "Well, I enjoyed it," she said, grinning. Then she asked her what she wanted to do while they had their deserts. It was actually a much harder decision than she thought it would be; she knew that she wanted to cuddle with Katie some more, but after the incident minutes ago, she was afraid things would get out of hand again. Then again, they HAD just got done watching a movie, so watching another so soon wasn't very appealing either.

"Would...you like to cuddle some more?" she asked shyly.

Katie looked up from her decorating with a brilliant smile at the suggestion of cuddling again. "I would love to." She bit her bottom lip before turning back to finish tipping off the cupcakes. Once the frosting was set, Katie opened the drawer with the sprinkles, and gave a light coating on each.

"There, all done," Katie said, turning to Eve with the tray in her hands. She grinned and set the tray down at the end of the counter. "Want to take them into the living room? I'll clean up this and be right in." She then set to putting the frosting and sprinkles away, then cleaning off the knife before heading out to meet with Eve in the living room.

Eve smiled slightly at Katie's response, but she was still worried about what might happen. Nevertheless, she went into the living room as she was told and sat patiently on the couch, setting the tray of sweets on the coffee table.

Eve smiled as Katie entered the room. She scooted over a little and patted the spot she'd been sitting at. "I kept your seat warm," she said jokingly, giggling softly.

Katie bounced over to the sofa and flopped down so that her head landed in Eve's lap. She looked up into her friend's eyes and beamed. "Thank you babe." She reached over for a cupcake and then scooted up to lay her head on top of Eve's chest.

She took her first bite and practically moaned in delight. "God Eve, I'm so jealous. I wish I could make cupcakes this good. Knowing me, I'd probably burn the batter. " Katie chuckled lightly and turned her head to kiss Eve right between her collar bones before continuing on eating her dessert.

Eve blushed slightly when Katie lied down on her lap, but she didn't mind one bit. "Don't mention it," she replied, grabbing her own cake. When she complimented on her baking skills and kissed her collar, she blushed bashfully and smiled at her. "Only the best," she said, taking a bite of her cupcake with one hand, gently running her other through Katie's hair.

Katie let out a happy sigh and scooted even closer to the other girl. One thing Katie enjoyed tremendously was when someone would play with her hair. Most of all Eve. Even before now, she had loved to have Eve just play with it or brush it, or anything else. It always seemed to relax her.

She finished up her first cake and after licking off her fingers wrapped her arms around Eve. When she turned to nestle closer, she found her face almost buried in her girlfriend's breasts. She looked up with a slight blush, but after a moment pressed her face against them once more, positioning herself so that she could hear Eve's heart beat.

Eve finished her cupcake about the same time Katie did. She blinked in surprise when she found her girlfriend's face buried between her breasts. Her blush turned. a furious shade of pink, but when Katie repositioned herself so that she was listening to Eve's heart, she smiled, though her blush remained.

She wrapped her arms around Katie, resting her head atop of hers. Her hand continued to stroke her hair, while the other trailed lower down her back, rubbing in soothingly

Katie let out another sigh, though this one was accompanied by a soft sound of pleasure. She arched herself slighty into Eve's hand and closed her eyes. Even though in the back of her mind, the thoughts of what was to come lingered, she couldn't let that get in the way of how happy she felt in this moment. Today had turned from one of the worse, into the best day of her life. She was in love, and she was loved back. What was more precious?

"I love you Eve. I love you so damn much." Katie reached a hand up to cup Eve's neck and lifted herself up to give the other girl a soft, loving, passionate kiss. "Now we really have to think about moving in together." She added with a giggle. The idea had been bounced around a few times, but now that they were together, it seemed like something they'd really have to talk about.

Eve smiled at Katie. "And I love you." She leaned down to meet her lips, kissing her. As they seperated and Katie mentioned moving in with her, her smile widened. "I'd love that," she whispered, leaning in to kiss her again.

As they kissed, Eve tightened her embrace around Katie, causing their breasts to rub against eachother. She moaned happily, and soon found her hands trailing up Katie's sides, cupping the other girl's breasts and fondling them gently. She liked how soft they felt, and couldn't help but give them a little squeeze. She moaned again, blissfully unaware of everything but the beautiful girl who she loved.

Before Katie could respond, she was pulled into another kiss. Guess she didn't have to. Katie closed her eyes, moving up slightly to deepen the kiss. She parted her lips on a soft whine, the feel of Eve's hands on her breasts awakening the arousal from earlier once again. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could take before finally just bursting.

She knew she wanted to share herself with Eve, but she'd never been with anyone, and the thought scared her a little. Yet at another gentle squeeze and the moan that left her, she found herself with a thought. She pulled back from the kiss and looked back into Eve's eyes. "I...I don't want to die tomorrow, and never know what it would be like to be with you," she said, biting her bottom lip. "I don't know if I'm ready, but...I don't want to wait too long." Tears were swelling in her eyes at the thought of eve loosing Eve, but she couldn't help the thoughts that were running around in her mind, trying to comprehend everything that she was feeling.

Eve mentally slapped herself; she did it again! She felt horrible for doing this to Katie, but she couldn't help it. All those years, wanting to tell her how she felt, and now that they both knew, she wanted to express her love, but it was so strong that she was constantly going overboard.

Eve gently wiped Katie's tears away and pecked her on the lips. "Katie, I...I'm sorry...it's my fault, not yours. I...I love you, so much, but...it's hard to hold that love back." She gently embraced the other woman. "I want to be with you, too, and I'm willing to wait as long as you need."

"No Eve," she whispered, wrapping herself into her friend's embrace. "I don't know if I'm ready, but...I want to be. I want to feel you, I don't want you to have to hold back." She pressed her lips into the curve of Eve's neck, lightly sucking on the skin as she moved her own hand up the other woman's stomach.

As she found the breast, she gave it a soft grip and pulled up to look at Eve again. "If...if you want to, I want you too." She swallowed, conviction in her eyes at her words. Sure, it was a little scary, especially with the questions of would she enjoy it, would it hurt, was she truly ready, but she wanted that closeness. She wanted to give herself over to Eve, she wanted to experience everything with her. As she said, she didn't want something to happen and never be able to feel what this could be like. Besides, she was her best friend, they did everything together. If she couldn't trust Eve with this, she couldn't trust anyone, and she trusted Eve with her very soul.

"O-Oh, Katie..." Eve stuttered as Katie told her that she wanted to go ahead with it, even if she wasn't truly ready. Eve wanted to reject the idea of doing such things to Katie if she wasn't sure if she was ready or not, but when she kissing her neck and squeezed her breast, she couldn't bring herself to resist.

"...Katie, this is my first time, and I don't know if I'm ready, either, but if you want us to truly be together, then I'm with you." She smiled softly at Katie before gently pressing their lips together, slipping her hands under her blouse and running her hands up and down the bare skin of her back.

Katie kissed her back, just nodding her response. She couldn't think anymore. If she did she might talk herself back out of it, and she didn't want that. She wanted to be with Eve, completely. Her own hands slid down and back up Eve's shirt, her fingers dancing on the soft skin over her abdomen.

"I love you," she gasped out as their lips parted for a brief moment before they were pressed against each other once more. Her tongue danced in circles around Eve's, and her hands slowly slid around to undo the back hooks in her bra. Part of her was in disbelief at what she was doing, but deep down she knew this was right, that this is what she really wanted.

As they kissed, Eve set her passion for Katie free. She tilted her head and leaned deep into the kiss, her tongue playing with Katie's. Soon she found her own hands set on loosing the bra from the girl's body, which she succeeded. She let it fall to the ground, her hands exploring Katie's body. She gently carressed her breasts while kissing her deeply. She loved Katie with all her heart, and tonight they would express that love in full.

Katie gave up on all thought, just letting herself go. She loved Eve and that was all that she needed right now. That and instinct, and instinct right now just wanted nothing between their skin. It's why when she got the bra loosened, she went to work on removing the shirt from Eve's body so that she could have full access to her breasts. Though even as she did, the caressing of her own was bringing out soft moans into the passionate kiss. Her body grinded down against Eve's, searching for what was soon to come. Finally she got the shirt to the point she could pull it up and over Eve's head, along with the bra.

Once they too had fallen into the small beginnings of a pile of their clothing, Katie took the soft orbs into her grasp and gently squeezed, hoping that it would be as pleasurable to Eve as it had been for her.

Eve continued kissing Katie, only breaking away when her shirt was pulled over her head. She moaned loudly when Katie squeezed her breasts, spurring her into fondling hers more vigorously. This went on for nearly half an hour before Eve finally pulled away. She smiled at Katie, panting as sweat drizzled off her body from the shear heat between them.

"Katie, I..." she slowly lowered her hand, placing it over her groin of her jeans. "...I think I'm ready now...what about you? Are you sure you're okay with this?" She knew Katie already said she was, but Eve couldn't help but confirm it, before they passed the point of no return. She didn't want either of them to have any regrets.

Katie was panting softly when they finally pulled away. Then she gasped when she felt Eve's hand settled between her legs. At the question, Katie looked down, then back up into Eve's eyes. She bit her bottom lip and nodded. "Yes," she finally answered. In a way, she was more sure about this than anything she'd ever been sure about before. She was ready to give herself over to Eve.

"Together?" she asked, allowing her own hand to move between Eve's legs, fingers lightly caressing the fabric that separated them from her girlfriend's sex.

Eve smiled, though was a hint of anxiety in it. Nevertheless, she nodded back. "Together," she agreed, unzipping Katie's jeans and undoing the button. She slowly peeled them away, revealing the other girl's panties. She placed her hand at the hem of them, waiting for Katie to do the same.

Katie nodded, also a bit anxious, but followed Eve's lead, and slid the other girl's jeans down and off, dropping them to the floor before reaching down to her underwear. With another look into Eve's eyes Katie slowly began to slide the panties away, shuddering as she looked down at the site of the naked woman under her. Her body sprung to life with arousal and she found herself wishing for Eve's fingers to be where her body craved them. Her own fingers glided up the inside of Eve's left leg until they rested on her warm, damp sex.

Eve shivered slightly as Katie's hand rubbed against her virgin sex; the sensation was so strange, but at the same time, arousing. She smiled at her to reassure her she was fine before lowering the other girl's panties, her fingers sliding gingerly across her wet lips. She looked at Katie and nodded to show she was ready before slowly pushing her fingers into her, her virginity now gone.

Katie's eyelids fluttered and her hips shook slightly as she got used to the new sensation. There was a pinch of discomfort, but once Eve's fingers filled her, she was able to relax herself, allowing the pleasurable sensation to take over with a soft sigh. Once she was relaxed enough to think again, she slid her own fingers into Eve, watching her, making sure she did everything right. She couldn't believe how much feeling Eve covering her fingers with her juices and inner walls was arousing her own body. It was different than what was going on with her own sex, but it seemed like everything made her want more and more stimulation. She leaned down, once again taking Eve's neck into her mouth, sucking and lightly biting at the soft flesh.

OOC: I'm SO sorry, I've had so much to do at work, then the Christmas shop-spree, and... God I'm overloaded. But I free now, so let's make up for lost time!

IC: As Katie's fingers plunged inside of her, Eve let out an involuntary moan. There was a slight bit of pain at first, but the wave of pleasure that followed more than compensated her discomfort. The sensations she felt inside her pelvis made her body tingle, and she returned the favor by gently sliding her finger deeper. She whimpered softly as Katie began to kiss and nibble on her neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom