Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friends until the End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie smiled at Eve's reassurance. It was strange how they could simply express what they needed to without words. Good though. Whether it was a look to tell the other one they needed to get out of a crowded area just to be alone, which happened often, especially if they were at parties, as Katie had a hard time being around large groups of people for too long. Or even to today with simple hand holding, a kiss, and a hug, all meaning the exact same thing. How had she had the perfect person in her life to be with and never even know it?

She giggled at Eve's excitement and pulled into the parking lot. Once parked Katie couldn't help but reach over and cup the back of Eve's neck with her hand to pull her closer. This time she let the kiss linger a few more moments then just the slight pecks. When she pulled away she was blushing again, but with a brilliant smile.

Right after that moment her stomach growled and she looked down at it before back up. "Guess popcorn wasn't enough," she chuckled before opening her door to get out and head inside.

Eve just about jumped out of the car when they were parked, but Katie grabbed onto her first and pulled her into a long, tender kiss. When they seperated, Eve was smiling back with a blush just as bright. She giggled when she heard Katie's stomach growl. "Guess not," she replied, getting out of he car as well.

When they reached the restraunt, the place was mostly empty, which was to be expected this late at night. A lone waitress led them to a windowside table and handed them their menues before heading to the kitchen to fetch them some drinks.

Once they were seated and drinks ordered, Katie looked over at Eve once more. How simple all this seemed now. She had someone to love, and someone to love her back. It had been right there the entire time, and yet neither of them saw it. She wondered if anyone else had seen this and just never said anything. Then it hit her. Everyone else was going to find out, or at least have to know. She of course felt that this was completely right, but she had no idea how anyone else would relax.

"Eve?..." she started, chewing on her bottom lip for a few moments. "How are we going to tell everyone else?" If it was a guy, for either of them, it'd be easy. It was because it was another girl this was going to be hard. Which really didn't make sense to her, but she had been raised just as much as anyone else to think it was unnatural. Whether it was socially or from parents.

Eve was feeling great, out on a date with the woman she loved. Nothing could ruin this night... except for Katie mentioning the fact that they were eventually goin to have to fess up to their friends and family about their newfound affection. She lowered her gaze, suddenly saddened.

"Oh, that's right..." she mumbled. "I don't know how..." she looked over at Katie with soft eyes, reaching under the table and taking hold of Katie's hand. "I don't know what to do, Katie..."

When Eve took her hand, Katie gently squeezed. This was far too natural, too right, for it to be wrong. She wanted to be with Eve in this way, and in a way she always had. Why did it have to be complicated? Why did they even have to worry about it? Yet in her gut she knew that this was going to be far from easy. She knew of at least a couple of their friends who would be perfectly fine and even happy for it, but she was much more worried about their families.

"I don't know either," she confessed, her thumb running up and down the side of Eve's hand. "But whatever we do, we'll do it together, okay?" She tried giving her now girlfriend a reassuring smile. "We've been through a lot together, and we can get through this too."

Eve looked at Katie, her eyes shimmering. She smiled slightly, nodding. "Yeah, you're right... we can do it. Together." She carefully laced their fingers together, holding her hand more firmly. She loved Katie with all her heart, and nothing was going to tear them apart. Nothing.

The next half-an-hour passed by quickly as thy ate their Meals, holding hands and exchanging compliments and such. When they were all done and the bill was payed, the two exited the restraunt, heading to Katie's car. Eve sat on the hood, looking at Katie. "So, do you want to come over to my place? It's pretty close, and I can make us that dessert you were talking about."

Katie followed Eve out of the restaurant. When she sat on the hood, Katie moved to place her hands on either side, but at the feel of cool metal she decided to place them instead on top of the other girl's thighs. "I think I would like that a lot. Don't feel like going home anyway." She smiled and leaned in to give Eve another brief kiss.

"And besides, I love when you cook sweets." She smiled again and pulled away to get in the car and drive them to Eve's place. They were only several blocks away, and when she parked outside she realized just how nice it was that Eve no longer lived at her parent's house either. They could be alone, talk, and really figure out everything without having to worry about their families seeing or overhearing anything.

Eve smiled when Katie agreed to come over, and happily accepted her kiss. She got up from the hood and got into the passenger seat. It had occured to her that they would have the whole evening to themselves, to do whatever they pleased, and it made her giddy with excitement. She was beginning to see that all these years of having no real way to express feelings of love to another living person were just building up inside of her, and it was high time for her to let them out.

Katie too was feeling a bit excited for tonight. She didn't know what was going to happen, but they had time to figure that out. She supposed she would probably spend the night if Eve was okay with it. She constantly kept a toothbrush and fresh underwear, bras, and a set of pajamas here just in case, as it happened more often than not when she came over.

Once they were out of the car and inside, Katie took off her shoes and set them aside by the door. "So what were you thinking of making?" she asked, heading toward the kitchen. "I can start getting out the ingredients." The only part of the cooking process she really could do right. She was awful in the kitchen, and her meals usually consisted of take out, delivery, or microwaveable food. The one thing she was okay at cooking was scrambled eggs, though she still sometimes managed to burn them.

Eve followed Katie into her house, putting her shoes down by the door. When Katie asked her what she was going to make, she already had an idea in mind: "Cupcakes!" They sounded appropriet; they were easy to make and good to eat.

Eve headed into the kitchen, getting out some pans and bowls. She decided to leave the ingredients to Katie, since she wanted to help and offered to get them.

Katie grinned at that. Eve made the best cupcakes. Of course she might be bias, but she did truly love the sweets that Eve would make. She set to getting out the ingredients. She knew Eve's house just as well as she knew her own apartment. She set the ingredients in a pile on the counter then hopped up to sit at a different spot, grabbing the icing spread and opening it to eat a finger full.

"Can I decorate them?" she asked with a mock pleading voice. She setting the icing back down next to her and turned to look at Eve as she started.

Eve laughed when Katie begged her to let her decorate the cupcakes. "Like I'm going to say no to you?" she questioned before leaning in and giving her a kiss. Like the one in the parking lot, she let this one last for a few more seconds than usual before pulling away. She winked at Katie and got to work.

Ten minutes later, the cupcakes were baking in the oven and and Eve was cleaning up the mess. She glanced at Katie and smiled brightly. "Well, we've got some time until the cakes are finished. What do you want to do?"

Katie closed her eyes at the lingering kiss and smiled when Eve pulled away, not nearly as flushed as she had been the first few times. She really wondered what it would be like to really kiss her. The way couples sometimes did in movies. Actually "making out", instead of just the brief touches of lips.

It was as her mind was dancing around these thoughts when Eve asked what she wanted to do, and the thought of what she actually wanted made her blush and look down for a moment. "I uh..." She looked back up. "I don't know... We could go sit on the couch and just, cuddle or something?" she suggested with a shrug.

Eve didn't have to think that one over for very long. "Sounds perfect!" She reach out and grabbed Katie's hand and leading her into the living room. Once their, Eve sat down with Katie, pulling a blanket over them to ward off the winter cold.

Eve smiled at Katie as she wrapped her arms around her tightly, pulling them so close together that their breasts tickled against each other. Eve giggled, enjoying the strange, but arousing sensation. she looked into Katie's eye.

"Katie... I love you..." she whispered as her eyes slid close and she began leaning into Katie. She wanted Katie; she NEEDED Katie. She didn't know what she'd do if she lost her, or how different her life would be if they had never met. But she brushed those thoughts aside; for now, she wanted to love in the moment.

Katie laughed lightly as she was practically pulled to the couch. She helped slide the blanket over them, liking the closeness that this was becoming. When their bodies touched in a new way, she too felt the strange hint of something growing deep in her core. Yet oddly enough she felt calm, right.

As their eyes locked and Eve spoke those words, Katie let out a soft sigh against her lips. "I love you Eve." It was the last thing she said before moving the rest of the way in, her own eyes closing as she felt their lips touch. Slowly she began to part them, allowing the kiss to deepen as her arms wrapped themselves around Eve and pulled her tighter against her causing their breasts to slightly rub against each other. This brought a soft and unexpected sound from Katie, but she didn't care. She was in this moment, showing and giving her love to her best and closest friend.

Eve leaned into the kiss, tilting her head slightly in order to kiss Katie more deeply. When the girl open her mouth and pulled them closer, Eve followed suit. As their breasts clipped against each other, Eve gasped softly at the sensation, but didn't stop. In fact, she wanted more.

Eve gently pushed against Katie, careful not to crush the girl as she lowered her onto the couch and lied on it with her. Her body was moving on its own, now; it knew what to do, or at least much more than Eve did, and she let it take over. Her hands slid down her spine until they came to a halt in the small of Katie's back. She let a moan escape her lips as the two kissed passionately.

Katie welcomed Eve's lead, and moved down comfortably. She too was beginning to want more and more, the sensations pushing her to new heights. When the kissed deepened to the point their tongues touched, Katie let out another soft moan in response. Eve's actions were quickly getting to Katie, and she arched into her slightly her body, just as Eve's, starting to take over her actions.

It was like a long forgotten dance. Yet as soon as they started, though they didn't know what they were doing, the primal knowledge was still buried within. She slid her own hands down, and daringly let them slip lower and lower until she was cupping Eve's two plump cheeks and couldn't help but gently squeeze, the simple act slightly pulling her up.

With each new experience their bodies threw at them, Eve became more and more daring with her affection. When Katie gently squeezed her buttocks, she sighed loudly, and her hand slid under the woman's skirt, reaching between her legs. It was when she touched that spot did Eve finally realize what she was doing and hesitated.

She loved Katie. There was no doubt about that. But... was this going too far?

Katie was lost in the moment, but when she felt Eve's hand right up against her underwear she gasped, opening her eyes and pulling back from the kiss. She was frozen for a moment, not sure what to do. She wanted Eve, yes, but she didn't know if she was ready for this yet. She bit her lip before finally speaking.

"I...I love you Eve. I want to... I really do want to give you my first time, but," she looked away, feeling almost ashamed. "I don't think I'm ready." She looked back up and moved in to give her a quick peck. "Soon, just, not yet." She really hoped Eve wouldn't be mad at her, that she'd understand. Everything was just so knew, that moving straight into this seemed too rushed. They had time. Katie knew she when she was ready she'd be open to Eve completely, but she just wasn't quite there.

Contrary to Katie's feelings, Eve was the one who felt ashamed. She let her mind get ahead of her, and now her friend was virtually traumatized by her actions. She felt a little better after Katie gave her a quick kiss and explained how she felt. Eve smiled, understandi g perfectly.

"It's okay, Katie. All I need is you at my side, and I couldn't be happier. I'm sorry if I scared you a little; I don't think I'm ready either. I just got a little caught up in the moment." She gently caressesed Katie's cheek. "But you can't blame me for having such a beautiful girl as my lover."

Katie smiled at Eve's reassurance, and it grew wider at the compliment. "I understand. One of us was probably going to go there before we had to stop." She slid her hands up to glide through Eve's hair. "And I think it's me who has the beautiful lover," she teased, lightly brushing her nose against Eve's.

"How did we never see this before?" The question was more to herself as she stared into her friend's eyes. One hand came around to grab a hold of the one on her cheek. "I couldn't wish for a better partner. I don't want to ever leave your side. You're my Eve, my best friend." She giggled and kissed the tip of the other girl's nose. "My girlfriend."

Eve was relieved when Katie accepted her apology. She was afraid she might have ruined everything for the both of them. When Katie gently touched her cheek she placed her hand on top of it, smiling as the other girl's hand stroke through her hair.

"Same here; I couldn't have asked for a better friend, girl or otherwise," Eve replied with a peck on her lips. Her ear perked slightly when she heard a ding go off in the kitchen. "Oh! The cupcakes are done!" She carefully untangled herself from the blanket and Katie's arms, going to check on the desserts.

Katie couldn't help but keep smiling. Then the ding and Eve was off. She giggled and stood up to follow the bouncing girl into the kitchen. She'd never really taken the time to appreciate how cute Eve could be at times. She made note of it sure, but it didn't usually make her grin the way she was doing now.

"Time to decorate?" Katie asked, with her own little bounce to her steps as she made her way over to the frosting. She once again took another finger scoop of frosting, though this time she offered it to Eve with a slightly bashful smile. She'd fed Eve before, like when she wanted her to try something on her plate or if they were sharing a bowl of ice cream, but this was different. She was feeding her from her own finger, and the thought of Eve's lips wrapped around her finger even for a moment gave her slight goosebumps.

Eve grinned when Katie asked if it was time to decorate. "Be my guest." Then she offered her a bit a icing off of her finger, which caused her to blush. "Oh... sure, I'll have some." She knelt down and let Katie stick her finger in her mouth, and she gently began licking it off. When she was done, she released her finger, blushing bashfully.

Katie bit her bottom lip as she watched Eve lick the frosting off her finger. She didn't know why she was being bold with certain things now, other than that they made her feel something. Like a tingle and slight pulse down in her core. Though she was still a little embarrassed, and was blushing just about as much as Eve was when she pulled away. "That was...kind of hot," she admitted before quickly turning away to get a knife to spread the frosting on the cupcakes.

She didn't look at Eve when she turned to the deserts, bringing the tray over to start adding the sugary toppings. Her blush was still there slightly and she knew if she looked at Eve it would return. "So did you maybe want to watch a movie and just, you know, cuddle, while we have dessert?" she asked as she started adding frosting to the second cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom