Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Heart Wants [XxMoonlightRomancexX + wolvenrogue]

"If were planning to get back together?" Is that even a question for you? Why wouldn,t we get back together? " Andy was starting to panic. he couldnt even imagine not being with her for one day, let alone not being together at all. "So what is it? Tell me please!" he said. Staring deep into her eyes.

"No, it's not a question for me Andy. Hell, even before I saw you at the coffee shop I knew I wanted you back, even if you hadn't been the initial reason I came back." She said, already seeing obvious signs in his body language that he was beginning to panic. "It's nothing real big but I've been on birth control so when we get to the point of thinking about kids you'll need to let me know." She said as she looked into his eyes, hoping the fact that her news wasn't anything along the lines of her leaving would relax him.

When did you start on the pill? he asked. Here or in California? He was surprised that she had bothered with it here. They were in love and could get married any time they wanted. He wasn't sure why he even asked, but once it was out of his mouth all he could do was wait for an answer.

"California." She replied with hesitation, knowing how it made things look. "I started it not long after I moved out there and began school but I didn't lie when I said I wasn't with any man sexually out there." She explained, fully expecting to see a fugitive reaction from Andy.

Andy didn't challenge her answer. How about stopping now? he asked. "Is there any reason you shouldn't?" He mostly wanted to know if she was willing to have his kids, and this was a safe way to ask. He held her in his arms, a little dissapointed having to know that all their lovemaking up till now wouldn't have made her pregnant. He wanted kids.... it was part of his dream.

"Andy, we are just starting to get to know each other again, do we really want to have to worry about a baby right now?" Roxanne asked as she rested her head on his shoulder be tilting her head and looking up at him. She sighed as she waited for an answer, tensing up as she thought that her reluctance would start a fight, despite still sharing his dream of one day being married to him and having a family.

"Not if its going to worry you" he said, the dissapointment evident in his voice. Still he didn't argue. "Are you sure that there isn't something wrong?" he asked. The worry was creeping back in his soul. His face turned sad. He was hers and nothing else mattered to him. He couldn't understand her reluctance.

Roxanne pulled away from him and looked at him. "Now you're disappointed." She said with a sigh, looking into his eyes. "You really wanna know what's wrong? I feel like anything I say is only going to piss you off or upset you and that I'm only going to disappoint you because I'm not the same girl you loved in high school. Look, if me wanting to not pick up where we were before I left I'm sorry." She said before looking away from him and beginning to gather her clothes from the floor. There was still something she wasn't telling him and it was painfully obvious.

"Wait a minute whats all that about?" You don't want to pick up where we left off? At least tell me why? There is something wrong. So tell me what it is... Lets just get it out in the open."

Roxanne paused at gathering her clothes as Andy spoke and turned so that she was facing him. "I've said I wanted to take things slow before, Andy. Now as for the reason why..." She paused, shaking her head and taking a deep breath as an attempt to calm herself before looking up into his eyes. "I'm scared. No... More like terrified that if we don't start over and take things slow that we'll end up heartbroken. I'm also scared that saying anything other than what you want to hear will just start a fight." She then looked away from him and began to gather her clothes again as tears filled her eyes. This was part of her he hadn't seen. Never had she been one to edit herself around him and not say how she felt.

"When have I ever fought with you or even said a single angry word. Why do you feel that way? " tearsran hot down his face. He couldn't understand where the fears she expressed had come from. Even when she left him he hadent said a word in anger. Her words cut him deep. Suddenly he was completely undone. How could she possibly feel the way she did. He collapsed onto the floor, his head between his knees, His body shaking with sobs.

"Never once did I say it was you." She said softly, even with her back to him she could tell that Andy had began to cry by the tone of his voice. A few moments later she turned back to face him and was surprised at the sight before her. It wasn't until she saw him collapsed on the floor, with his head between his knees and sobbing that she realized how deep her words had cut him. She crawled the short distance over to him. "Andrew..." She began, using his full name. "Why I feel this way has nothing to do with anything you did or didn't do. This guy I stayed with in California... He fucked me up in ways you can't imagine and I know I'm not the girl you fell in love with anymore." She said, clearly seeing no trace of the farm girl she once was that was so clear to Andy. "Baby.. I love you." She said as she finally broke down and began to cry.

"You said you werent with another man" he said his face still wet with tears. What did he do to you. I want to know. Is he why your on birth control?" Andy was clearly more confused than before. " You need to just be honest with me. Just tell me what happened?"

"Sexually I wasn't with him, he tried to force himself on me several times but I fought him. He used fear to physically control me and I was at fault for putting up with it but I was broke and out of a job. Yes, he is the reason I'm on the pill..." She then paused to try and calm herself, not that it did much good. "Andy, I love you and I only want to be with you. I'll do anything you want to prove it to you." She said, sounding hurt as she began to feel like he didn't believe her. At this point she moved into his lap and kissed him on the lips.

He held her and kissed her. "I believe you, I just need you to trust me. Please don' be afraid. I'm not some Ass from California, and your not from California either. Your still my Ohio Farm girl, and no one dare say otherwise. and if they did, I don't believe them." he hugged her tight to his chest and the two just sat there crying and kissing. Leting all the hurt flow away with the tears.

"Babe, if I trust anyone you are the one I trust." She said softly as she rested her head on his chest. Roxanne knew he was right, no matter what she did in the past five years to change her appearance; to appear like a bad ass, she was still his Ohio Farm Girl that he had grown up with. "I think if anyone dared challenge you on that, you'd kick their ass." She said with a small smile as he pulled her body tight against her chest while he hugged her. Soon she began to feel exhausted from crying. "How about we go back to your place... Before it gets too hot in here." She suggested.

"I was thinking more like the lake, he said. Its only a mile away on dirt roads, we don't even have to dress!" The gleam was back in his eyes again. "What do you say?" he asked.

Despite feeling exhausted and just wanting to fall asleep in his arms she nodded. "I'd love to." She said before kissing him lovingly, quickly she felt any sadness she had been feeling fade. "Do you really want me to stop my pills?" She asked, more than willing to, if he really wanted it.

He looked at her and smiled "Yes I do! he said. having a child with you is the very best thing I can think of! he helped her pack up things and they started the several trips down the ladder naked!

After he headed down the ladder with the cooler that they had packed up Roxy folded up the blanket and she headed down with it, their clothes and her purse, not caring that he would insist on doing all the work before helping her down. When she got down she tossed her purse, the clothes and the blanket into the cab of the truck but grabbed her birth control pills before heading back to the bed of the truck as Andy was loading the cooler. "You don't need to head back up, I got the rest. But I have something I need you to decide." She said, the pills hidden behind her back. Honestly she wouldn't be shocked if he had seen her carrying them and took them from behind her back.

"What?" he said. He saw her hiding something behind her back and thought it was a game. He captured her, pulled the pill bottle from he hand and asked "what is this?" and what do I have to decide?"

As he captured her she squealed, not expecting it. "Those, my love, are my birth control pills." Roxanne explained as she watched him examine the bottle. "And I want you to decide what I do with them." She added before kissing him on the lips. She wanted him to see that not only did she trust him but that she was willing to stop the pills if he wanted her to. She just hoped he didn't think it was some kind of sick joke.

Andy smiled and looked at the bottle. he smiled at here, and opened it then flung them into the woods in every direction. He dropped the bottle and then pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "does that answer your question? he asked. He smiled and then kissed her again. Nothing it seemed could have made him happier. They climbed into the old farm truck buck naked and headed for the lake. It was a beautiful sunny day and a wonderful day for a swim.

Roxanne watched as he opened the bottle before flinging them into the woods, effectively scattering them in every direction before dropping the empty bottle. "Yes, that definitely does answer my question." She said with a smile as she pressed her body against his when their lips parted. Then when he kissed her again Roxanne kissed back with a hungry passion. She stood at the back of the truck in his arms for several minutes before finally following pulling away from him and getting into the truck.

As Andy started the old truck she moved over next to him and when he started to drive she began to teasingly kiss at his neck, wanting to have him needing her to tend to him when they arrived at the lake. She was careful to not make him lose his ability to focus though. "Do my lips feel good on your neck baby?" She asked when she paused for a brief moment before gently nipping his neck and moaning softly against his skin, the thought of him needing her and begging her to make love to him was something she found arousing.

“Your a naughty naughty girl” he said playfully as he tried to maintain his composure on the short drive. His cock was hard and throbbing by the time they reached the lake. Andy shut off the truck and slid the seat back all the way, then pulled Roxy into his lap facing him, her thighs straddling his. He kissed her hard and with a passion that consumed him, as his long hard cock now pressed tightly against her warm, wet, open pussy. He lifted her hips and slid the length of his cock allonge her opening, wetting it with her nectar. As the head of his cock reached the opening, He dropped her down and took her hard and fast. He groaned, as her soft wet walls surrounded him. She had teased him to within a knife's edge of cumming, and the feeling of her body around him was the last straw. He gasped as he filled her with his cum.

Despite the orgasm rocking his body, he didn't soften and his eagerness did not subside. The cab of the truck was steamy and their bodies sweated heavily. He opened the door and while she was still fully impaled on his cock carried her to the cool water of the lake. He walked slowly into the water until the were covered to their shoulders and stopped and continued his passionate thrusting deep within her.

Back
Top Bottom