Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Heart Wants [XxMoonlightRomancexX + wolvenrogue]

They played happily in the tub untill their bodies were becoming pruney, and finally Andy got up and helped her out of the tub. he dried her off with yet another fluffy towel and then said "lets take a walk in the woods? The rain seems to have stopped." he sat in the chair and pulled on some socks and shoes, but nothing else and waited for her to do the same. He hadn't walked naked in the woods since he was a small boy, and it was an especially sweet memory, as he had done it with his mother. She had never told his Dad about that day. It was their special secret. She had been naked that day also, and though it meant nothing sexual, it was a wonderfully playful moment.

Later when he had become tired he crawled into her warm lap, and he remembered to this day the feeling of her soft breasts and nipples against his body. She had not been shy with him, and he treasured that memory his whole life. He wanted nothing more at this moment, than to rekindle the memory with Roxy.

He took her hand and led her outdoors and down the path through the woods, rekindling the memories of that day long ago, and following the old path as though it were etched in his memory forever. I wasnt long before they reached the rock wher he and his mother had sat when his little legs had given out and he had curled up with her to rest. he sat down and pulled Roxy into his lap felling her soft breasts and remembering.

By the time the two of them had gotten out of the bath tub Roxy had came twice, both times Andy had just been teasing her breasts. As he dried her off Roxanne happily kissed him. "Nude? What if someone sees us?" She asked him, clearly California had changed some part of the Farm Girl she was, making her more reserved and a bit less adventurous than she had once been. When she saw him walk out of the bathroom she watched as he sat on a chair and slipped boh socks and shoes over his feet. While he did this she just slipped her shoes on, all her clothes having been out in her car. She might have blisters on her feet later but she didn't seem worried about it.

As he took her hand she didn't hesitant, although she still didn't seem too keen on the idea, worried about getting caught. She looked around as he lead her down the path, remembering having been back here once before when they were in High School. As they reached the rock she welcomed it, her body not used to walking long distances since living in California. As he felt her breasts Roxy watched him. "Andy.. I love you so much but I'm not the same girl I was back then and I'm scared that we won't work, after this newness of seeing each other again fades. What if we've both changed too much?" She said as tears filled her eyes, clearly it took a lot for her emotionally to say this to him and she needed assurance that they could be a couple again. She felt she needed to say it but didn't want to ruin the moment.

Andy tightened the hug he had her in. " Our bodies may have changed, but my love for you has not. It never faded, nor grew weak. I just grew more anxious to express it. True we can't be like this every day. I know that, but we never again need to be apart." Between the two farms, we have everything we need and more, and we have each other. What more can we ask out of life?" He tured her to face him so that her legs wrapped around his waist, and nearly hugged the air out of her. "There is nothing I wouldn't give up to be with you. If you were to leave again, I'd follow. Please don't worry." He kissed her, then looked deeply into her eyes, and kissed her again."

He wanted her to know that she was all that mattered to him, and that he would always be there.... Always.

Roxanne tried to take comfort in both his words and his words and it would have been easy, had her mind not almost instantly gone to what Andy didn't say. Despite the self created anxiety building inside of her she listened to him silently and made no attempt to reach up and wipe away her tears as they began to run down her cheeks. No matter how much they have changed she still was as comfortable allowing him to see every side of her, even her weaknesses, as she had been as a teenager. "Andy, baby, I'm never leaving you again. Nothing could make me leave you again and my love for you, like yours never weakened. The only man I fantasized about was you, you were the only man I wanted to be with was you and you are the sexiest, most attentive and most loving man I know." She said, pausing in her response as he turned her so that she faced him and her legs wrapped around his waist.

When he hugged her, she hugged him back, her tears slowing down as he held her and when he hugged her she felt breathless; having to take several deep breathes before speaking again. "We have all any two people could ever need." She said in agreement. "But I come back home all pierced and tattooed and you say they make me beautiful but in the past I know you never wanted them on a woman. I guess it just has me wondering if you are saying it because you truly believe it or because you don't want me to feel bad." She said, knowing on some level she would always be the farm girl he had been so ready to make his wife years ago. She was ready to say more but than he kissed her and any anxiety or fear she had quickly disappeared and anything she had been planning to say was forgotten. As she kissed back she moved her arms from around him and rested her hands on his shoulders. This also helped to keep herself balance when the kiss ended and she pulled back far enough to look into his eyes. After several moments when their lips met again she put all her love, passion and desire for him into the kiss.

She wanted him to know that she was back for good and that while she was gone her love for him had only grown stronger. It also seemed a great deal of worries she had were calmed.

When they parted lips, he helped her down out of his lap and they continued on down the trail in the early moonlight. The warm air felt good on their skin. he wrapped his arm around her, and massaged her soft belly above her sex and then sliped two fingers deep inside her. As they continued to walk, the motion of her thighs and hips caused a gentle massage of her inner walls to occur. She could not avoid it except by stopping and Andy kept her going at a steady pace. The stimulatin was relentless. Andy could feel the full effect on her body with the fingers inside her.

Has they continued to walk he felt her tremble and asked. "Are you ok?"

When he helped her off of his lap and they continued to talk down the trail in the early moonlight something about the warm air on her skin made her want to make love for the third time that night. When he wrapped his arm around her and used his hand to massage her soft belly above her sex, which was beginning to become wet in anticipation, she moaned softly. As he slipped two fingers inside her she let out another moan, this one louder. At first as he kept an arm around her and kept a steady pace Roxy tried to fight it, struggling against him weakly despite the pleasure she was receiving. "Baby... Please let us stop for a moment." She said in an almost begging tone as she looked at him with a lustful gaze.

When she began to tremble and he spoke to her, she looked at him "I'm so horny, my love." She admitted, seeming almost embarrassed about it.

Andy got a mischeivious grin on his face wanting to see her cum while she tried to walk. He waled her a little faster down the trail and reaching over played with her nipples with his other hand. His cock was hard in anticipation and it bobbed up and down as they continued walking in the bright moonlight.

They trail they were walking came out of the woods to a busy road with traffic and headlights. Though he knew she was shy, he wanted to see what she would do so he walked her out in the open and they waited for traffic to clear so they could cross the road.

As he increased the pace they were walking at Roxy made another attempt to struggle against him, despite knowing it was futile; in the end they would keep the quicker pace and he would have her covering his hand and her inner thighs with her juices. When he began to use his free hand to play with her nipples her moans became helpless and grew even louder in volume. She would once in a while feel his hard cock brush against her hip as they walked in the bright moonlight.

As the trail they were following came out of the woods and to one of the main roads in Athens Roxy began to struggle against him once more, except this time she was using more strength. It wasn't anything he couldn't get under control, though if Andy really wished to push her into doing exactly what he wanted. As he paraded her out into the open and waited for traffic to clear, her struggles continued although the struggles were weakening as waves of pleasure overtook her. "I don't want to do this, Andy." She protested in a whisper, though a few words of encouragement from him could easily change that.

"Your about to cum anyway!" he said. "Just let go and enjoy it. They don't know who either of us are. " While they waited for traffic , he wiggled his fingers inside her and pinched her nipples. He cum slick thighs gleaming in the passing headlights. One care honking enthusiastically as it passed. When traffic cleared hey crossed the road and continued walking. When he felt her legs begin to trembel severely he stopped and held her a moment and the bent her over and took her pussy from behind with his hard cock right in the middle of the trail. He groaned and drove deep inside her and then filled her with his cum once again.

"When he finished , he pulled her to him and said. Your a vety good sport. That was fun for me. Did you have fun too i hope?"

Something about the playful tone Andy spoke in as he told her to let go and enjoy the moment and reminding her that nobody knew who they were surprised her. While they waited for traffic she had been expecting an almost demanding tone to come with his words, although she was unsure why. While the two of them waited for traffic and he wiggled his fingers inside her, circling and occasionally squeezing her swollen clit, as if telling her to climax Roxy moaned helpless as pleasure filled her and her legs began to tremble. The car that honked enthusiastically at the show they were putting on added to her pleasure and this time she bit down on her bottom lip to suppress the moan.

Once traffic cleared Roxy went along with Andy as he walked her across, her legs shaking badly, like a baby horse trying to walk for the first time. As they walked across the street it was unclear if she would make it all the way across before she could no longer hold back her climax with the way her swollen clit was being squeezed and stroked between his two fingers. She did make it, but just barly because about ten steps down the sidewalk her legs were trembling so bad she could hardly stay standing. "Thank you." She managed to say to hum as he stopped and held her for a moment, bending her over and taking her right there. As he drove deep inside of her for several minutes she moaned his name before climaxing in unison with Andy.

When he pulled out and pulled her to him she looked wore out, it was a miracle if she could walk back to his house. "It was fun for me too, my love." She said with a sleepy smile before resting her head on his shoulder.

Andy whisked her up into his arms and started back agcross the street and down the trail again. She seemed almost weightless to him, his arms strong from the hard work he did everyday on the farm. He carried her and kissed her as he made his way back through the woods to the house. Before they could make it back, therain started up again and it was pouring harder than before when he reached the house with her. He carried her rain slick body in the house, and then dried her with a towel and layed her on the bed in the master bedroom and pulled off her wet shoes and then dried himself and slipping out of his shoes and socks climbed into bed with her, pulling her soft naked body against his own.

It was only minutes before he drifted off to sleep, as with the farm work, he had become very accustomed to going to bed and rising early.

When Andy pulled her up into his arms she squealed, not expecting it and rested her head on his shoulder. As he made his way across the street she watched as cars lined up at the red light and when he started back down the trail they had came up Roxy closed her eyes, beginning to fall asleep in his arms. She found the quiet of the woods peaceful and the smell of the trees and plants mixed with the rain from earlier was something she found soothing. When it began to rain again Roxy had been almost asleep but the sound of it hitting the ground and the sting as it hit her skin quickly woke her. As he walked she began to shake from the cold rain soaking her, most of it hitting her rather than him..

As they arrived back at his house and he carried her in she kissed him, how hard it was to keep her eyes open showing how tired she was. As he sat her on the sink in the bathroom, retrieving a towel to dry her with before beginning to dry her she helped him as much as she could by moving so he could access all of her body. When as he picked her up and went down the hall to the Master Bedroom, laying her on the bed and carefully removing her wet shoes. Roxy then watched as he took the towel and dried himself off before slipping his shoes and sock off and when he finally joined her in bed and he pulled her body against his, Roxanne moved her head to rest on his chest.

Roxanne nuzzled into his chest happily, like him falling asleep within minutes after the long day she had had; even despite the fact that she was used to not being asleep yet when the sun began to rise.

Andy woke before sun-up and got out of bed carefully, letting Roxy sleep. He went quietly down stairs and started coffe, and bacon frying. He chopped vegitables for the omelets he would make, and set the table for them. Once the meat was done, he mixed up the eggs and then went up to get her. He slipped her out of bed, still asleep and then kissed her awake as he carried her down stairs. " I made you some breakfast., I hope you like omeletts" He set her in a chair at the table and poured the eggs in the pan and added the veggies. They sizzled and cooked beautifully in the black iron skillet.

When Andy woke up the next morning Roxanne was still fast asleep with her head rested on his chest, as if it were a pillow and with a smile on her face; just as she had fallen asleep the night before. Upon Andy successfully slipping out from under her and out of bed without waking her she continued to sleep peacefully as she dreamed of what their future together might hold, not even seeming to notice his absence.

As he went down stairs and started coffee and began frying bacon even the smell of the meat cooking as it filled the house wasn't enough to wake her. When he came up to wake her she could faintly hear his footsteps as he came up the wood stairs before his foot steps went silent as he walked down the carpeted hallway and across the carpet in the bedroom to the side of the bed she had moved to. The next thing she knew she could feel him slipping her out of bed and picking her up in his arms, then she could feel his lips pressing against her's repetitively as he use his kisses to wake her. It didn't take long before she began kissing him back. "I love omelets, Andy." She said with a smile as she was sat down on one of the chairs. She then watched as he returned to the stove and made the omelets.

To her this was the perfect ending to the day the two of them had yesterday and she wanted it to last as long as possible because she knew later she would have to begin the task that had originally brought her back to Athens: Planning her parents funerals.

While he had been cooking breakfast, he had washed Roxies clothes and put them in the dryer. he heard the dryer buzz and went to get them. He folded them neatly while she ate, and brought them to her and set them on the table. "If you need help with the funeral, I'll be here he said. I know you have a lot to deal with. It was hard on me doing my parents funeral.

he went to the bedroom and got dressed and came back down stairs in his bibs and a teeshirt and work boots. The animals would need care again soon, it was almost daylight.

When Andy brought a plate of food and a cup filled with coffee in it she thanked him and began to eat, taking slow bites as she began to let her mind wonder to the funerals she had to plan. Her eyes followed Andy as he moved into the wash room and got her clothes out of the dryer, continuing to watch as he folded them with an almost blank gaze. "Thanks babe." She said after swallowing a bite of omelet. "I just don't know where to start because I'm sure there are a million things to do and the emotional side of losing them is already messing with my head." Roxy tried to explain to him as best as she could, sounding as if she were about to cry.

When he went to the bathroom Roxy finished her breakfast and began to get dressed, planning on going to take care of the dogs and make sure the horses had water and food. The way she saw it, she could worry about arrangements when that was done. When Andy came out from the bathroom she was standing in her thong and her bra was slipped on, her hands working on the clasps.

He helped her with her clothes, and then said. "I'll take you to the farm, and we can tend to the animals, and then we can go to the funeral home together and make the arrangements. Finish your breakfast, while I turn out my horses." He went out to the barn, and let the horses out in the pasture, and ten returned to the house. he washed the dishes, and then taking her by the hand led her to his truck and helped her up on the bench seat, and getting in pilled her over next to him. He put his arm around her, and drove slowly to her farm.

Roxanne didn't fight him when he came to her and helped her get dressed like she usually would have, she simply thanked him before sitting back down. When he spoke of taking her out to the farm she opened her mouth to insist on driving her Mustang out but she closed her mouth quickly, knowing even if she didn't admit it she needed him right now to not only be there for her but to help her in deciding the arrangements. In the coming weeks as the funerals took place and she went through mourning her parents, he would help keep her strong and be there to comfort her when she couldn't be.

As he went outside Roxy finished her breakfast as he told her to. By the time he returned she was done and had brought the dishes over to the sink. Roxanne had started to run water, ready to wash them herself when he walked in but she let him take over, figuring she would give him some chance to do whatever he wanted to take care of and pamper her like the princess he had always said she was when they were in high school.

As he took her hand and lead her from the house, she followed, climbing up into the truck with a bit of help from him. As he got in on the drivers side, pulling her to him, she kissed him as he started the truck. After the kiss ended and he began to drive she remained next to him. "I love you and I'm so thankful to have you back in my life." She said softly to him.

Andy smiled at her, and let her rest against his shoulder as he drove the old truck to her parents farm. They got out and and started the chores of caring for the animals. Andy fed and groomed the horses and turned them out to pasture , so he could clean their stalls. Used to hard work and lots of it, he was finished with the chore fairly quickly and then went to the dog kennels to find Roxy. "How are you doing?"he asked. He rubbed her shoulders and tried to cheer her up as he could see that being at the farm was hard on her at the moment. He remebered the feeling from a few moths back, abd just stayed near her and helped her as he could, but mostly offered her comfort.

As they got to the farm Roxy kissed Andy before getting out and heading up to the dogs runs. She made sure they were fed and watered and then let them out to roam the huge fenced in back yard area her Father had fenced in for the dogs to roam in when the runs were being cleaned. It didn't take her long, despite having not done the chore in years it was as if she had never stopped doing it.

By the time Andy was done Roxy had finished the runs and was out playing with the dogs, throwing a tennis ball for them and watching them rush to be the one to get it before coming back to her. "I'm alright, considering everything." She said and shrugged when he found her and asked, trying to seem strong so he didn't worry so much. When he moved his hands up to her shoulders, beginning to rub them Roxanne tensed up at first before beginning to relax. "Would you like to go for a walk with the dogs with me?" She asked.

"Sure why not" he took her hand and walked with her as they followed the dogs. He just held it gently and then wrapped his arm around her waist. He made small talk with her about high school and all the crazy things they had done. Trying to keep her in a reasonably good mood, and knowing that she was delaying going to the funeral home. After an hour, he stopped her and said, "You know it won't get easier by avoiding it. You really do need to go to the funearl home today, and make the arrangements. I'll take you there ok?"

As he took her hand she walked over to the gate, opening it and whistles for the dogs before walking out. They followed the two of them out and Roxy moved to the dirt path that circled around the property. The dogs followed her every step loyally, even the ones that had been added to the pack in her absence. As he held her hand she every once in a while squeezed it and walked close by his side as his free arm wrapped around her waist. For the next hour as the two of them lead the pack for a walk and made small talk she was laughing and smiling as they reminisced. Through out the walk the handful of dogs she had trained as pups stayed close to her and Andy.

When after more than an hour of walking Andy stopped her, Roxy looked up at him. "I know putting it off won't make it any easier. Hell, it will just make doing the arrangements harder." She said before pausing long enough to kiss him on the cheek. "I guess I'm afraid I'll mess up what they would have wanted and I don't want it to sink in that they are really gone. Right now it feels like a dream that I'll wake up from and they will be fine." She admitted to him as tears filled her eyes. Despite not mentioning it, this also meant Andy and her trying to rekindle their relationship felt like a dream, too.

" Come on,"Andy said as they led the dogs back to the pen, "lets do this together, just like we are going to spend the rest of our lives. There is nothing we cant handle together you know. It doesn't matter what it is. Just like your parents and just like mine. I don't have anything worthanything except for you" he hugged her and once the dogs were back in the kennels, he walked her back to the truck.
They drove the 1/2 hr to the funeral home in silence, his arm wrapped around her. Before they got out of the truck, he said, you have some crying to do, now let it go." he pulled her head to his shoulder and rubbed her back.

Roxanne let out a whistle to the back as Andy turned around. That was all it took for the pack to turn around and begin to follow them back to the kennels. "Babe, that's not true, you have plenty of possessions that are worth money." She said, clearly assuming he meant things of a financial value. As they made it back to the kennels Roxy easily got each adult dog into their kennel before putting the pups in the separate kennel her parents used for them. Then when Andy hugged her, she hugged him back. "Remember when we started dating as Freshman? We swore we wouldn't end up like our parents, that we would get out of Athens and make our own life?" She asked with a smile as she hugged him, remembering the memory fondly.

Upon making it back to his truck she was able to climb into the cab by herself this time. She then watched as he got in and moved so she sat next to him as he started the truck before driving off. The whole half hour she kept her head rested on his shoulder as he kept one arm wrapped around her and the other hand on the wheel.

When they arrived at the funeral him Roxy gently pulled away from him and over to the door, her hand ready to unlock it and open it but she noticed he wasn't turning off the engine just yet. A moment later she could feel his arm move around her and pull Roxanne's body back to him before he gently pushed her head onto his shoulder and began to rub her back. "No, let's get this done. I can cry later." She replied in protest, she couldn't resist him forever though, if he was persistent.

"No you need to do this now before you walk in there. Trust me Roxy, I've been there. He held her tight and wasn't letting go. Trying to get her to relax and cry he gently massaged her breast. as they sat in the truck. "I have as long as it takes sweety. I know what you need." He really did know what she needed. She was hurting and he loved her, and he wanted her to be able to release her pain.

Back
Top Bottom