Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Heart Wants [XxMoonlightRomancexX + wolvenrogue]

Andy was embarrassed, but quickly realized it was far to late to do anything about it. "A miss? I made a mistake" She can't have alcohol, just leave the wine for me and get her what ever she wants to drink. It was quickly aparant that the waitress wasn't paying any attention to waht was being said and instead was just staring at Andy's lap As she leaned over to put the drinks on the table, she spilled water in his lap and then reached down with a napkin to dry him off. Andy took her hand and pulled it away. "I think we better go!" he said He did his best to tuck himself in, and then left and then got up and took Roxy's hand and pulled her up in front of him, keeping her there as they went to the greeter and he asked to have his check added to thier room bill. He folllowed close behind her all the way back to their room.

As Andy took Roxy's hand and pulled her in front of them as she walked to the greeter she walked in front of him, slowing down long enough for him to tell the greeter to add the check to their room bill. She then took his hand and lead him back to their room, taking the card key out and unlocking the door before leading him in and closing the door behind them, kissing him when they were finally alone. "What would you like me to do, my love?"

"Such a question! I don't know, but its certain I'm not leaving the room like this!" he laughed."I might just as well run around naked. What would you like to do?" He grinned as he asked the question and pressed his huge erection against the soft skin of her belly, and held her bottom in his hands, and kissed her.

"Well, we are all alone in here so if you want to walk around naked your wife to be will be the only one to see your hard on." She said as her hands moved down and began to remove his shorts. "I'd like to make love to my soon to be husband." She said as he pressed his hard on against the soft skin of her belly and kissed her, holding her bottom in his hands as they kissed.

"Alright!" he said smiling. He laid back on the bed his hard cock throbbing and pointing to the cieling. "I'm all yours" He held his arms open wide and waited for her to join him on the bed.

She watched as he laid back on the bed and sat the card key on the table before untying her top, letting it fall to the floor and doing the same with her bottoms. She then crawled onto the bed beside him and kissed him. "Damn right you're all mine and you will be for the rest of your life." She said.

He pulled her on top of him his long cock resting between her warm thighs and kissed her passionately. "I Know and nothing could make me happier". He reached over and switched off the light, and then grabbing her hips firmly began pushing her wet sex down over him. "God you feel nice!" he said.

Roxanne couldn't help but moan as he took her by the hips and pulled her on top of him. "Baby, you're cock feels so good against my pussy." She managed to say before their lips met in a passionate kiss. "And nothing could make me happier than to be your wife for the rest of my days." She said with a smile, watching as he reached over and switched off the light before feeling his hands on her hips again then feeling him enter her as he began to push her wet womanhood down over him. "I'm glad you think so." She said before kissing him, moaning into it.

He had had al sorts of ideas about playing out in the water park, but at that moment, they faded away as he enjoyed her body and her words in the dark of the hotel room. Somehow, at that moment, having her just laying naked on top of him made him feel secure and warm and better than all the excitement of the ride and the teasing in the restaurant. He wanted her as his lover, and wife, and the mother of his children. He couldn't think of anything else. "Why in the world did we ever drift apart? This is so much better than anything we ever could have had or hoped for. " I love you so much Roxy."

"We drifted apart because I was a moron. In the months after we graduated I had convinced myself that living in Athens for the rest of my life wasn't what I wanted and that you weren't my other half." She said, looking into his eyes as she spoke, her eyes beginning to fill with tears. "So I started pushing you away and distancing myself from you, thinking it would make my leaving easier on us both; I told myself that you would miss me for a few months and then move on. A month or so before I left we started fighting a lot over silly things like how long you were gone during the day when I knew you were at work and as I pushed you away more I even accused you of cheating, even though I knew better." Roxanne added and that was when she finally began to cry as all at once it hit her how much all she had not only said, but done to him over the years had hurt him.

"Andy, you have every reason not to want me or these babies, especially after all the things I've done to hurt you. But you've seemed to have forgiven me and are more than willing to give me; to give us, another chance and that makes me love you all the more." She said before kissing him passionately on the lips, expecting to feel his hand move to her face and wipe her tears away.

" hey hey hey...I'm not upset with you. I'm just glad we are back together, and I'm sorry we missed out on having more time together. I love that you have my babies inside you." He gently kissed her trying to kiss away the tears that were falling down her cheeks. He pulled her close to him and just cuddled her into his arms. " I do love having fun with you, and all the teasing and playing we've done, but you know, in the end, I'm looking forward to just heading back to the farm, and setting up a home for us and our children. I can't think of anything I'd rather do than work the farm all day and come home to you and the babies in the evening, to live the simple good life that we both grew up with. I know its not real exciting, but I can't think of anything I'd rather do."

"I know you aren't upset with me." She managed to say once the tears began to slow down while he kissed her cheeks, an attempt to kiss her tears away. As he pulled her close Roxanne didn't hesitate. "I know you aren't upset with me, somehow I don't even think you were when I left for California; I'm sure you pissed and hurt but never upset. You never could be upset with me." She said as she took comfort in the feeling of his arms wrapped around her, cuddling her. "I've had fun doing all this too but I'm looking forward to being married and heading home, preparing a home for us and the two babies that will be here in nine months." She said before kissing him, upon him mentioning working on the farm all day before coming home to them in the evening she couldn't help but imagine what the rest of their lives would be like in the quiet, simple town of Athens would be like. "Baby, I don't care if it's not exciting. I just know I want to be your wife for the rest of my life and I want to give you the life you always imagined we would have."

" Hmmmmm so barefoot and and pregnant?" he said teasing. " I could keep you that way all the time, if you want." he was teasing her, but the truth was that nothing would make him happier. He had no idea how many kids he wanted but he new it was a lot, at least by today's standards. "I think you will make a great mom, and I can't wait to be a dad. It's probably a good thing we have a big house and lots of land. I'm sure our kids will like animals too."

He ran his hand over he still flat belly. "I can't wait till we can feel them kick. You want to just get married on the way home, and skip the big wedding? Maybe we can just have a big party on the farm instead, with all our friends and family, may be roast a pig?"

Roxanne rolled her eyes at Andy's words, knowing he was just teasing but she also knew nothing would make him happier than to have a big family. "Babe, as much as I'm sure we'll both love me being pregnant, I think my body needs a break in between babies." She said with a small laugh before kissing him once again, smiling against them as he did. "We will be amazing parents, my love and our kids will indeed love animals." Roxy agreed, knowing they would have the same childhood her and Andy had.

She watched as Andy ran his hand over her flat belly, knowing it about a month she would start showing; even if it took that long. "I can't wait a bit before that happens. When they begin kicking my organs will be used as punching bags." She said with a laugh. "Yes." She said with a nod in response to his question. "Or would you feel better if we had a big wedding?"

"Alright, then, we will stop by the court house on the way home and get married. We passed one a a few miles back. You don't have a wedding dress with you. You ok getting married in a swim suit? or should we do some shopping first? I kinda think swim suits would be fun, if they will let us, but I'm not sure they will."

He was being silly now, but enjoying it imensely. Suddenly he was serious "You won't mind having lots of kids? like maybe ten?" He looked at her hopefully which was obvious even in the dim light. "I just think having lots of brothers and sisters is important for a kid, almost as important as mom and dad."

"I don't care what we get married in, all I give a damn about is that by the time we start off on the ride home tomorrow that we are husband and wife. Although, if we are going to get married in swim suits we may want to get you one that you have a little more room in, I know how excited I tend to make you without purposely trying to." She said.

When Andy suddenly turned serious Roxanne could see him gazing up at her with hope in his eyes, even in the dim light. "As long as we're both healthy enough to have children and we can afford them financially I don't see a problem with having a big family. Besides, we were both the only children in our families and I wouldn't want a kid to grow up alone. " she said before leaning down and kissing him. "Hey Andy, can you promise me something?" She asked, suddenly becoming serious herself.

"What sweeety?" he looked at her seriously but with a smile. "What is so serious it requires a promise?" Her question worried him slightlt , but not enough for him to say so.

Roxanne took a deep breath before looking into his eyes, knowing there was no way Andy was going to promise her thos. "We both know this pregnancy is considered high risk but I would like you to pronise me that if it comes down to the doctors saving me or saving the babies that you'll choose the babies." She said, not expecting a good reaction. In fact she was almost expecting him to snap at her for even thinking like that.

Back
Top Bottom