Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Heart Wants [XxMoonlightRomancexX + wolvenrogue]

Roxanne watched as he took out his phone and snapped a picture of the drawing she had made and when he handed her the phone she took a picture of the drawing she had made on his skin before handing it back to him. "Well.. Wolves mate for life. Baby, we were together all through High School, then I left and neither of us ever moved on from each other, then I come back home and we connect so easily that it seemed as if I'd never left. As cheesy as it sounds I kinda think we're mated for life, too." She said, looking away from him as she spoke, knowing how cheesy the whole thing sounded; fully expecting to feel his hand under her chin and lift up her head so she had to look at him.

"It's not cheesy, its wonderfully true" he said as he tilted his head to the side, and leaned down to kiss her usiing his lips, not his finger to guide her face upward and toward him. He held her in his arms as the pair stood, each half naked and just embraced each other for almost half an hour.

A grin formed on his lipsas they kissed. "we have a dare to perform" he said as he stripped off the rest of his clothes and put on the swimsuit she had purchased for him. We need to go to dinner, and your not properly dressed."

Out of the corner of her eye Roxanne could see Andy tilting his head to the side before he leaned down and finally pressed his lips against her's for a kiss. It was unexpected from what he usually did, but it was nice. Then she felt his arms wrap around her and she lifted her head to look up at him before moving her head so it rested on his shoulder. She assumed they would make the drive home tomorrow so she wanted to enjoy every second alone with him she could. After a few minutes Roxy lifted her head from his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him and stood there silently as they held each other for close to the next half hour.

When their lips finally met for a kiss the grin she could feel against her lips made her smile. "That we do." She said in agreement when their lips parted she let go of him so she could change. She then took the bikini he had bought for her to wear and began to strip. "What are you going to do next my love, take me to a strip club nude?" She joked as she got the bottoms on, which hard barely enough fabric to cover her woman hood and even that was certain to be revealed if she moved the wrong way. "Hey babe, you wanna come here and help me tie this?" She asked, the top tied both at the neck and at the back, just below the breast and it barely covered her nipples.

He smiled as he looked at the way she was now dressed. It made his cock hard just at the sight of her. The only problem was, that when he was hard the suit she had bought for him wouldn't hide his cock and now the helm of hus manhood was sticking out of the skimpy suit by about an inch and a half. What am I gonna do now? he asked as he tried to calm down. I might starve to death tonite or someone is gonna get a show!

Roxanne watched as his body reacted to the way she was dressed and she knew he couldn't go out like that, especially since there were a great deal of children at the water park. She walked over to him and kissed him. "Shh.." She said, pulling back just long enough to quiet him for a moment before leaning in and kissing him again. Meanwhile her hands slid down his body and to his waist where they slowly slid the bottoms she had got for him down so that they no longer hid his hard cock and letting them fall around his ankles.

She then moved down to sit on her knees before lifting his feet one at a time, removing the shorts from around his ankles before tossing them aside, onto the bed. "You won't starve, my love. If I have to milk your nice, thick cock of all it's sperm, you won't stave." She purred to him as she raised her hand and began to stroke his cock. She kept this up for several minutes before pulling her hand back and beginning to use her tongue to lick up and down his cock, taking her time so he could enjoy every little thing she was doing.

he groaned as her hands surronded his hard member. He sat down on the edge of the bed and layed back, his hard cock pointing at the ceiling. He let her have all of him, trying hard to relax as her tongue began to stroke him. Everything she did made him harder, and he moaned as he watched her play at his cock. "It will take a lot to get me soft enough for that suit" he said laughing.

At his comment Roxanne pulled her mouth off of his cock, using her hand to stroke his cock, which was slippery in her hand from her saliva. "Like I said, if I have to milk all of your seed out of you, I will. Or if you prefer we could stay here, I'm sure you like my juices more than anything you could order." She said, a grin on her face as she joked with him.

He laughed. " we have to eat some real food sooner or later, besides, what about the dare? We dared each other to go out to eat in what we bought for each other. Are we going to forget that now?" He laughed, but his laugh was soon covered by his own moaning as she continued teasing his hard cock. He felt his body tensing and was about to cum.

Roxy shrugged. "We might, are you going to tell me you choose food over your pregnant wife to be pleasuring you?" She teased before moving her hand and taking him in her mouth again, beginning to suck and lick at his cock. As she felt his muscles tensing she could tell he was about to cum. A few minutes later when he finally did she swallowed all the seed he shot into her mouth, when he was done she pulled back and looked up at him a moment before getting up onto her feet. "How did that make you feel, my love?"

"Good, but there is still a problem. can you get all that into that tiny suit?" His cock was still partially hard and very long and thick. " Maybe you should try? he laughed at the thought, and stood up to let her try. Looking down at her kneeling in the tiny bikini just made him harder.

"See what you can do. If it won't all fit, i'll just wrap up in a towel I guess! Will that satisfy the dare?"

"Fine, I'll try." She said, rolling her eyes playfully at him and grabbing his suit as he rose to his feet, She then knelt in front of him and while it took a bit of work she managed to get him in the suit and even made it so he had a bit of room, so that the suit wouldn't irritate his still particularly hard cock. "Hows that feel?" She asked as she rose to her feet. "I don't think you'll need a towel, my love." She said before kissing him.

"It a bit tight, but at least i'm completely covered. Well at leaast my cock is. Let go get some dinner. Try not to get me too aroused or it might get interesting."

He wrapped his arm around her and then took a room key anf then couldn't find a place to put it. Finally he tucked it in the front of her bikini bottom leaving it stick out half way. "god that's a sexy bikini!" He lissed her deeply and they headed out of the room and down the hall to the restaurant. When they got there, Andy asked for a booth with som privacy, and they were led back to a corner booth in a dark corner.

As he tucked the key card that unlocked their room and tucked it in the front of her bikini bottom so that it stuck out half way she rolled her eyes at his comment, her way of silently disagreeing that she was sexy. "Andy, you know I don't try to arouse you, but that is hard when you think I look sexy in anything." She said before his lips met her's for a deep kiss and she kissed him back before he walked with her out of the room and down to the restaurant. She stood beside Andy as they arrived and he asked for a booth with a bit of privacy. As they were lead to the back of the place to a corner booth Roxanne slid in and watched as Andy sat across from her. "Hey Andy... Can I ask you something?" She said, sounding a bit serious.

"Sure" He wondered what was on her mind. It had been a wonderful trip so far and he wanted it to continue, to just have fun with her. To be friends like they used to be, but still lovers like they were now, ans oon they would be parents together. It all seemed so right to him at that moment. "Ask away"

Roxanne seemed a bit nervous but when he said it was fine she went on to ask her question, hoping for a positive reaction. "I know I said before that I wanted to wait because I felt like we needed to rediscover each other but what if I said I wanted to get married tonight, before we have to head back tomorrow?" She asked. "All of this with my parents got me thinking and I realized life is too short. Why should we waste time trying to rediscover something we already have?" She questioned. "I know Miranda and all the rest of our friends and family will be pissed that we don't have some big, official wedding but we could give them one hell of a reception." She finished, biting down on her lips nervously as she waited for him to react.

I would be fine with it, but how? the court house isn't open till morning. We can go then though. he began to run his foot up and down her soft thighs under the table and then found her clit through the thin fabric of her suit with his toes. "besides, we have some fun to have tonight. The water park is adults only after 11 tonight. I'm sure we can find something to keep us occupied. He hooked the thin triangle of her bottoms and pushed it to the side and slipped his hoes between her warm wet folds.

Roxanne involuntarily shivered as Andy began to run his foot up and down her soft thighs under the table, soon she felt him find her already swollen clit through the thin fabric of her bikini and she couldn't help but to moan his name softly. "Well, we could do it before we head out tomorrow." She said, beginning to have a hard time forming words as her mind became clouded with pleasure while he hooked the thin triangle of fabric that barely hid her womanhood before pushing it to the side and slipped his toes between her wet folds. "Baby... You keep making me feel this good and we might not make it to the water park." She threatened, knowing that she was in for a night of him publicly teasing her in the water park.

The waitress came up just at that moment to take their drink order. Andy never stopped teasing her with his toes. "I 'll have a beer. What would you like honey?" he said directing toe waitresses attention to Roxy, and grinning ear to ear, knowing that at that moment she could barely speak.

"Are you alright Miss?" the waitress asked with a look of concern. "perhaps I will come back in a moment" " I think that might be a good idea" Andy said. The waitress turned and left and Andy chuckled.

When the waitress left Roxanne reached under the table and smacked Andy's foot, as if telling him to stop although not hard enough to hurt him; all the while glaring at him playfully. "wait until we get done at the water park." She threatened with a smirk, knowing he would be hard and wanting her by the time they were done. She then waited for the waitress to come back, so that she could order her drink. All the while she could feel Andy still teasing her with his toes but tried to ignore the pleasure by focusing on other things.

"What's the matter?" Andy teased."Is somepne a bit turned on?" He knew that she was. His foot was soaked with her juices. "Cum for me sweety, if you want me to stop. Just closse your eyes and let it happen. You know you want to." He wiggled his toes all the harder and leaned across the table, and taking her hand kissed it lovingly in a romantic gesture and then trailed kisses up her arm. "Do you have any idea just how awesome your tattoos look in that suit?"

Roxanne had the urge to reply to his questions but held her tongue, knowing she tended to take his teasing too seriously. She knew he was aware she was aroused because as he continued to tease her with his foot she could feel his toes were soaked in her juices and could smell it, too; which only added to her arousal. As Andy urged her to climax for him she wanted to listen but tried to ignore him. As his toes wiggled against her clit faster, though, she let out a moan. Soon she wouldn't be able to hold back her orgasm.

When Andy leaned across the table and took her hand, kissing it lovingly as a romantic gesture before slowly kissing his way up her arm she watched. "Thank you, my love." She said, glad he approved of her tattoos. She could feel her muscles tensing and after a moment she finally came, covering his foot in her nectar as her climax forced her muscles to relax. By the time they were done at the water park she would be ready to go to bed.

When she came on his toes, Andy gave her a satisfied smile. Just then the waitress returned to fined Roxy flushed red and breathing hard. " I think she needs a glass of wine and some water, "Andy said laughing as the waitress gave them a knowing smile.

As Andy ordered for her Roxy gave him a look as if he were crazy as she focused on steadying her breathing and to cool down. Several minutes after the waitress left Roxanne had finally calmed down enough to speak. "Love, are you crazy? I'm pregnant, I can't have alcohol." She said, unsure why he had ordered it for her as she knew he would never purposely do anything to harm her or the babies growing inside her.

"OOPS! Sorry! I forgot we'll get something else for you when she returns, but I didn't think you wanted to answer he a moment ago. You were kinda outta breath." He kissed her hand realized at that moment, that all the play had created a big problem. He was hard and his cock was now out of his trunks again. What's more the table wasn't going to hide it, at least not from the waitress when she returned. Just at that moment his worst fears were confirmed as she came to the table with the drinks and turned beat red at the sight that greeted her.

As Andy kissed her hand she smiled at him from across the table, although soon after she realized the same thing he did. "What do you want me to do, babe?" She asked, despite knowing there wasn't much she could do. When the waitress returned with her wine and water she watched as her face turned beat red at the sight that was greeting her.

Back
Top Bottom