Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What The Heart Wants [XxMoonlightRomancexX + wolvenrogue]

It was the middle of the morning on a Saturday in October, the start of Autumn: when leaves on the trees were beginning to turn from green to shades of red, yellow and orange before falling off the trees and the temperature gradually grew coolers. Roxanne pulled into the parking lot of the local cafe that her parents had always stopped at when they were out doing errands. She parked and got out of the car, pushing up the front seat and getting both her purse and computer bag from the back seat before pushing the front seat back, closing the door and locking the doors to the 2011 Chevy Camaro before heading inside.

As she opened the front door a bell rang out, alerting the workers that someone had either left or entered the small cafe. As she walked from the front door to the counter to order her Hazel eyes observed the small crowd that filled the cafe, she saw a few people she recognized from high school but surely none of them knew who she was, since she had changed so much in the past five years. As she stepped up to the counter and ordered a cappuccino and a pastry she noticed her high school sweet heart sitting alone at one of the tables close to the counter. She didn't let her eyes linger, though because even if he noticed her looking at him he was sure not to recognize her, just like everyone else.

As the girl behind the counter handed her food and drink to her she apparently knew the girl standing before her as Roxanne because she apologized for the loss of her parents, commenting on how nice the both of them were as she did. To that Roxy offered a weak smile and thanked her for both what had been handed to her and for her kind words about her Mother and Father.

Then, as Roxy turned around and stepped away from the counter she noticed the table by the window, next to her ex was free so that's where she chose to sit. She sighed as she sat the pastry and drink down before putting her computer bag and purse on the table then sitting down. Roxy let out a sigh as she looked out the window and picked up her drink, taking a sip of it. It was hard to keep it together now that she was back home and her parents influence both on the small Ohio town and nearly everybody in it became so clear. For a moment she focused on her ex and found part of her hoped her ex, who was sitting at the table beside her realized who she was. She knew even if he did it probably wouldn't be because he realized who she was, but rather because he had heard the girl behind the counter call her by name.

Roxanne had changed so much since she had left this place five years ago. It still hurt her to think how things had ended and how much she had hurt him by walking out on him.

Her skin was no longer pale but the California sun had turned it a sun kissed tan and she also had several tattoos, some visible and some not and piercings now. She had been through a lot in the past few years, sstruggling to get through school and finally feeling strong enough to leave the abusive relationship she had been it being just one thing. All of this also helped her realize how much she still loved her ex, in fact many nights she would lie awake in bed, wondering if he missed her too. She sighed as she sat her drink down and she pulled out her phone, starting to look through things on Facebook to distract herself.

Andy was there at the diner that Saturday for pie and coffe as he had for the last 20 years. The tradition had started with his father . They would come down to the dine ever saturday morning. All that had ended abrubtly 3 years ago when his mom and dad had been hit by a semi on their way to town as ther crossed the 2-lane , the adjoined the family farm. Andy loved the South eastern Ohio farm, and had worked it since he inherited it in his Daddy's will. The land was really too hilly for growing grain , so the planted hay and alphalpa, and raided horses and cattle, a few hogs and chickens, but the hogs and chickens, were mostly for the table.

Andy was a farm boy through and through , his plain white teeshirt under Oshkosh bibs, and mucker boots, simply screamed Farmer. He was 6'2 and 190 lbs of rippling muscle. his green eyes and red hair completed the look, and gave away his Irish heritage. He loved the simple life the farm afforded him, and had planned to marry his girl Roxy and have a bunch of kids, that was until she took off for California, and school, and had left Ohio farm life behind. Andy had been heartbroken when it happened. She had always been the wholesome "Farm Girl" type. She knew how to cook, and hold a baby on her hip. Many was the time that he had imagined her waving as he headed out to the field on the tractor while she played with little Andy in her white sundress on the grass. Andy was an old fashioned , no nonsence farm boy. His mother alwas said they werent making his model any more and it was too bad.

When he heard the waitress mention the name Roxanne, he looked up at who she was speaking to, but when he saw the tattoos, he looked away and didn't listen, it had to be someone else. however when the odd looking girl sat at the next table over, he looked a bit closer. Based on what she was wearing, she was clearly not from small town Ohio. but herface was just too familiar, despite the nose jewelry. "Roxy?" he said his brow furrowed, and his head tilted slightly to the right.

When Roxanne had sat down at the table by the window she hadn't noticed Andy looking at her but then again, she hadn't really been looking for him to recognize her. The longer she sat there, though, sipping at her drink and slowly eating her Cherry Cheese Danish while looking through Facebook on her phone, the more she could feel someone's eyes on her. At first she chose to ignore the feeling and the voice inside her telling her to look up, to see who was watching her so closely.After all, there was no reason to get her hopes up when it was probably some stranger staring because she looked so out of place.

Then she heard her name called and by the tone she could tell two things: That whoever had their eyes on her was a man and that he was close to her by how clearly Roxy could hear him. Despite hoping it was Andy calling out to her, Roxy hesitated for a split second; in the back of her mind wondering if it might be better for him if she just pretended he was someone she didn't know. In the end, though, she decided against it and looked up from her phone to see Andy's Green eyes there to meet her Hazel ones.

For a moment as their eyes locked and they gazed at each other she was certain the look of love that was still present in her eyes, even after years apart was a dead give away that she was the girl he had once planned to marry. "Yes, it's me Andy." She said with a nod and a small smile. There were so many things she wanted to say to him but she knew she couldn't say any of those things now, it had to wait until they were alone. "Andy, baby, I missed you so much." She said, still speaking in the Tennessee accent she had from the time she was a little girl. She had gotten it from her Mother and despite all the years in California she had been unable to get rid of it. Truth was, some where deep down she still was the "Farm Girl" that had captured his heart in high school.

Andy was in disbelief. Roxy was back in Athens, after so many years away. He stood up, took her arm lifting her effortless from the chair and hugged her deeply. "Well I'll be damned, Welcome home! What brings you back to this little berg." He let her sit back down, and grabing his coffee and pie sat down across the table from her. "I'm sorry about your parents. Mine are gone too, but I still have the farm, and Blue (dog) and Arrow (horse). You've sure changed. Your so thin and tanned." he didnt mention the tattoos and peircings but he couldn't miss them. he had also noticed she was showing a lot more skin than the Roxy he had known.

"So tell me, what else is new besides the new styles? When did you graduate?

When Andy stood and wrapped one hand around her arm before effortlessly lifting her from the chairs and pulling her into his arms before hugging her deeply she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder while the two of them hugged. Oh, how she had missed him since the day she decided to leave. When he finally let he go to let her return to her seat, Roxy's smile faded as she moved her bags to give him room. "Momma and Daddy are what brought me back. I need to give them the funerals they deserve. Everyone who loved them so much need to say their goodbyes." Roxy said, her tone going from happy to one that showed she was over whelmed and was about ready to break down in tears. "I'm so sorry about your parents, Andy." She said, reaching out and taking his free hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

At the mention of his parents farm and the name of two animals she remembered so fondly a weak smile returned to her face. "I remember when you gave me Blue as a Christmas present our Freshman year. We hadn't been together but maybe four or five months and you said we'd raise him and train him together. You also gave me a promise ring and swore to me one day I would be your wife. Arrow was what I got you that year, a Mustang Daddy had helped me get for you and I remember the look on your face when I took you out to the stables to show you this beautiful brown horse who clearly hadn't been broken yet. You spent the next several months breaking him in while I trained our beautiful puppy in herding and using the lake on the farm to train him in water work. We always did make a great team, you were always good with the horses and I was always good with the dogs. " She said, smiling fondly as she reminisced.

When he moved on to comment how much she had changed she shook her head. "Well, getting a tan is what happens to most people in a place like California and yeah.. I was kinda... Curvy when we first met. As for when I graduated... About a year ago. I tried to find a job for about a year before finding one a few months ago. Besides that nothing much is new. I've missed you and us, a lot, Andy." She said and as she spoke the last sentence looked across the table into his eyes. She wanted him to know she was being sincere.

Do you need help with arrangements? Your welcome to stay with me. Going back to a vacant farm house is kinda creepy. he held her hand and hoped she would take her up on the offer. He really missed Roxy. You can use my mothers sewing room. She don't need it no more, or even my old room. He got the coffee pot and poured them more coffee. It felt good to him just holding her hand. They sat and drank coffee for another hour and he hoped he had convinced her to come back with him to the farm.

"You gonna stay with me tonight? I need to know how much meat to cook. Don't look surprised. Yeah I cook, it ws that or starve with you and mom both gone. As they stood in the parking lot , he took a chance and pulled her into a kiss hoping she wouldn't be offended. From her reaction it seemed he had made the right move, so he kissed her again, and again. Finally Susy the waitress stuck her head outside, and yelled. Hey you two get a room!

"Help would be nice. I honestly don't even know where to begin. Hell, losing either of them was the farthest thing from my mind up until I got a call from Miranda, with her telling me what had happened. Last time I talked to Mom she said they were working on starting a line of American Pit Bull Terriers and Daddy had just obtained a few Clydesdales he was working on training for riding. They were fine and then this happens..." She said, trailing off and pausing to attempt to get control of herself so she could fight back the tears she could feel building up. Then as he invited her to stay the night with him before taking her hand she smiled across the table at him and she smiled at him weakly, although she didn't give an answer just yet. Andy's touch alone made everything better and for a moment it felt like she had never left. As he left go of her hand for a moment, picked up the coffee pot and filled her cup with coffee again she thanked him. When he took her hand again Roxanne flashed him a smile, this one a genuine smile, like the one she used to give him all the time.

By the time they were ready to leave and Andy finally officially posed the question to her Roxy couldn't believe another hour had gone by. "I'd love to stay with you tonight, Andy. I just need to stop by the house and make sure all the dogs and horses are fed and watered. Would you like to come with? You know I don't know a damn thing about horses." She replied, knowing the response would make him happy and hoping he would agree to come with her. As they were standing from their seats and preparing to step outside she couldn't help the look she gave him and laughed, shaking her head as she did when he told her not to give him that look. "Sorry, you just gotta remember last time I saw you, you couldn't cook worth a damn, hun."

When he started to walk away from the table to head outside to the parking lot she picked up her bags and followed him out, holding his hand as she walked with him. Then as they made it to the parking lot and he came to a stop before turning to her she looked into his eyes for a moment but the next thing she knew she was gently being pulled into his arms by the arm and his lips pressed to her's. For a split second Roxy was unsure what to think of it, all she knew was it felt right. Then, she reacted and kissed back the first time and every time after when he continued to kiss her. Roxy's lips never left Andy's until she heard the waitress telling them to get a room "We're going, Suz!" She replied before looking back to Andy. "I suggest we get going. Shall we go take care of the animals first?"

Andy Followed her hot Camaro in the old farm truck and they made quick work of the feeding and watering. When Andy had finished he went to find Roxy and they caught up with each other in the hay loft. Andy smiled as he remembered the last time this had happened. He had been 18 and she 17 and it was their first time. They hadn't known much , just that they were in love, and that was all that had mattered. It had been awkward, messy, passionate, sticky sex. But it was all new, and they loved it. "Do you remember the last time we were here" Andy asked with a big grin. he was already stripping off his shirt in anticipation. "Lets do it again", he said.

Upon getting to the ranch Roxanne went inside the house and turned on the lights to find a pack of about thirty dogs that consisted of Australian Shepherds, German Shepherds and Pit Bulls. She made sure they all had food and water before letting them out into the four dog runs her Father had built for them for the night. After all, they had probably been cooped up since her parents had died a few days ago. She then left the house and headed to the hay loft, where she told Andy she would meet him. "Hey there." She said with a smile. "I let the dogs out into the runs for the night. I'll come back tomorrow and take the pack for a walk." She said, knowing all of them were trained off leash and had good recall. Roxanne then kissed him.

As she sat there with him she too remembered how awkward yet passionate the sex had been when they made love for the first time. In the back of her mind, though, she couldn't help but wonder if he had been with any other woman in the past five years since she walked out on him and she found herself missing the times when they were young, in love and that was all they needed. "I remember, Andy. Like it was yesterday. You were a senior and I was a Junior and you were captain of the football team that year. It was awkward and messy but at the same time special and passionate." She managed to say before watching him already beginning to striping anticipation. She moved closer and kissed him softly, taking his hands and moving them to rest on her hips for a moment.

A moment later she pulled her lips away from his, pulling back enough to look into his eyes as she spoke. "How about you stripe me and I'll do you." She suggested before kissing him again as she pulled his shirt the rest of the way off of him and tossed it aside. Her thinking was in stripping each other they could explore and become familiar with each other again, although she was a bit nervous about what he would think of her body that was now protected by sun kissed skin and decorated with various tattoos and piercings.

Andy pulled the tee shirt from her jeans and over her head and off He breasts fell free with bounce. He was surprised at the number and size of tattoos that she had and also the pierced nipples. He looked at her running his fingers over her decorated skin. "They are really pretty" he said he waited while she removed his pants and then did the same for her. her thighs were also tattooed, and her belly button pierced. then when it cam to her panties he slipped them down her thighs. Even this most private of places was fuklly decorated. "wow!" was all he could say. He pulled her into his arms. "didn't all that hurt?" he asked

Roxanne watched Andy, looking up into his face as he pulled the t-shirt from where she had tucked it into her jeans when she went in to feed the dogs; so that none of them could grab it and when that was removed and tossed aside she moved her hands and took her long, curly locks in them so that he could undo her bra and toss it aside with her shirt. As her breasts were revealed she kept her eyes on his face even as he reacted to each one of her piercings and tattoos while her hands moved down to his pants but didn't begin to undress the rest of him yet, allowing him to explore each tattoo and piercing above her hips and admire the beauty of them separately. "You really think so, love?" She asked, her eyes lighting up at his compliment. On her end it was unexpected as people around here tended to be so closed minded.

She didn't give him time to confirm his statement because when he began to undress the rest of her she did the same. Occasionally as she tossed each article of clothing aside she treated him to a passionate kiss before admiring the toned body she hadn't explored in so long. When the two of them were fully revealed to each other his inability to find the words to describe the changes she had made was something she found amusing, even as she was pulled into his arms. "They did but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and the hips and..." She paused, trying to find the right words. "Down there... They weren't my idea."

Andy wrinkled his brow . "whose idea were they ?" he asked. "it your body after all. and they are kinda permanent". After he asked the question he wasn't so sure he wanted her to answer, but oh well it was out there now. He held her in his arms and gently kissed and caresssed her as his passion built. Here they were about to make love wher they had the very first time. They were different people but yet straingely the same. He laid her back in the hay and then kissed his way down her thigh before teasing her pussy open with his tongue and then circling her clit. He played with the posts she had in her nipples. It fellt strange to him. he had never eperience peirced nipples before, She was the only woman he had ever been with. He had waited for her 5 long years and no he was taking his time, and making sure she enjoyed it.

As Andy asked who's idea the tattoos from her hips down had been Roxy could feel dread filling her. She had just gotten the love of her life back and they were reconnecting but she feared her answer might cause Andy to think differently of her and push her away. As he held her and gentle caressed and kissed her while his passion for her built, she could feel the passion building inside her too, but she knew he needed an answer before both her judgement and his became too clouded by passion. "They were the idea of this guy I was with at the time. It's been recently, within the last year but after I graduated I couldn't find a job for the longest time, had no income to speak of and ended up losing my place. At the time he was the only one I could stay with by he had one condition: I had to be his girlfriend because he wanted a chance to be with me." Roxy then paused for a moment, looking ill about the whole situation.

"At first things were pretty good, we were more like room mates but the longer I stayed the more possessive and controlling he got over my body and my mind. At first he thought he could tell me how to think and act. I put a stop to that when he started to tell me when he began to tell me what I was and wasn't aloud to call him and what he was going to refer to me as. Then came the physical and I'm not proud of the things I let him do. I'd let him feel me up, let him think he owned my body as if it were some kind of toy." Roxy said before pausing to shake her head as tears began to fill her eyes. "One night I had drank a lot, I don't remember why but I ended up passing out and the tattoos on my hips and down there, are the result of that. I just haven't had the chance to remove them yet." She stated and it was then that she could feel him slowly laying her down in the hay and as he did she looked into his eyes. "Andy, babe, I want you to know something and it's that despite all the things I let that I never had sex with him. I... I wanted that to be something only you and I shared and it helped me keep faith that when I did come back here that maybe we could give being together another try." She said, and although she hadn't said it, her words revealed something: No matter how much California had changed her he was still the only one she was comfortable with him seeing her nude.

Moments after she got everything out and as she tried her hardest not to get upset and break down in front of him she could feel her whole back side resting on the soft hay and moments after that she could feel his lips against her skin and his hands playing with the bars in her nipples. As he slowly kissed his way down her thigh and to her damp woman hood she felt her skin tingle each time he kissed her and as a result of his hands teasing her chest, her nipples were now hard and ultra sensitive. Her mind was starting to become clouded with passion, too, making it nearly impossible to focus on the two of them and the love they were making.

When he made his way down to her womanhood she was already damp in her own juices and this was only from the built up passion and anticipation. Then, when he began to tease her slit open by using his tongue she let out the first soft, sweet moan that Andy hadn't heard for so long and in the back of her mind she was certain it sounded like music to his ears; like a familiar song he hadn't heard in ages. As his tongue circled her clit those moans continued, growing more frequent and in volume as she became more around. Roxanne even began to moan his name as she started to grind against his mouth. "Baby... please, I want that hard cock inside of me again. I want to feel your seed inside me as you climax." She nearly pleaded. Clearly she knew what she wanted and was worked up but if she was forced to wait just a bit longer it would only add to her pleasure.

Though he was hurt at first when he heard that she had gone to another man when she was in trouble and not to him, he was quick to forgive and was happy that she had decided to come home to him. He knew the changes in her body were nearly permanent, but it wasn't just he body that he loved. he loved the girl underneath. He wanted all of her not just he body. At this moment though he wanted her to know that he loved her body just as much as before. he needed her and he wasn't afraid for her to know it.

He teased her clit a bit more and said "cum for me sweety. I want you to cum for me first." He licked her clit faster and slipped two fingers deep inside her. He wiggled his fingers and sucked on her clit. he wanted to know that she needed him, that she wanted him more than California or the guys there. That even an Ohio farm boy could still be attractive to her. He felt that an orgasm would be hard to fake. He wanted to know that she had really saved herself for him. He looked up into her eyes as he continued to pleasure her with his lips and tongue.

By the time he felt she was about ready to cum he was so horny for her that he was about to burst, but he held himself back, and though his cock was throbbing. he didn't cum, waiting for her instead.

Roxy could tell that as she explained to him Andy was hurt that she had gone to another man to help her rather than him but they would talk about it later, that much she was sure of. No matter if he was quick to forgive her or not. For now she just focused on the moment and enjoyed their love making, wanting to make him feel good and make sure Andy knew she needed him just as badly as he needed her, instead of California or the men there.

As he continued to use his tongue and mouth to tease her clit Roxanne was moaning his name as her body produced more of her sweet nectar and her nipples began even harder under his touch, obvious signs what he was doing were things she found pleasurable. "I need you, Andy.." She managed to say when, for a brief moment, he locked his gaze with her's before continuing to please her.

It didn't take much more teasing before she could feel her body tensing up while she produced more juice for him, bracing herself for climax. She couldn't feel how hard he was but the thought of it excited her and in combination with his actions it was enough to push her over the edge. "Babe... I'm about to climax." She managed to get out just before climaxing and as she did she howled in pleasure while her womanhood became bathed in her own juices.

Andy licked her rapidly, not letting her nectar go to waste. He found it wonderful, and wanted her to know it. Once she had cum, Andy crawled up between her thighs and moistened his hard cock in her juices. He kissed her warmly as he slowly slid deep inside her. It felt wonderful to him as he had not been with a woman since he was with her last almost 5 years ago.
He held her lovingly as they slowly made love to one another and the passion built within him. He called out "Roxy! I love you so much!" as his body reached its climax.

He rolled on his back, rolling Roxy on top of him and let her ride him as he kissed her more passionately even then before.

"I love you my dear, These five years Ive dreamed only of the day you would return to me and we could get married and start a family and live on the farm together. Nothing else matters now. Nothing at all."

As Andy lapped at her juices rapidly, not wanting any of it to go to waist she would occasionally let out a moan while her pleasure slowly built again. "Do you like the taste, my love?" She whispered to him in her Tennessee accent as her hand moved down to his head, running her fingers through his hair as he cleaned her, leaving just enough to help lubricate his member for when he made love to her.

As he crawled up so that his cock rested between her thighs she looked up into his eyes and kissed him with a mixture of passion, longing and love; She wanted him to know just how much she had missed him. As he moistened his cock in her juices she moaned into the kiss. Then she pulled back. "Did I make my man hard?" She asked in mock innocence, hoping calling Andy "Her Man" didn't offend him. Then his lips met her's for another kiss, this one was warm and as he slid deep inside of her slowly Roxy kissed back as she tried to ignore the pain.

Once all of him was inside Roxy was in a bit of pain because of not feeling a man inside her for so long but she moaned as Andy held her in his arms lovingly as they made love. As her passion build she could feel her muscles tensing as she braced herself again and at almost the exact same time he climaxed she had her second orgasm of the night.

When he rolled onto his back, holding Roxy to him as he did so that she was now on top and could ride him if she liked Roxanne kissed him back as their lips met yet again, putting all her passion and love for him into this kiss. She then balanced herself and rode him until they both came again.

After that she carefully and slowly pushed herself off him and laid on her back in the hay beside him and rested her head on his chest. When she heard him speak, though, she raised her head and looked up at him. "My love, every night since the day I left I laid at bed at night, thinking of you and when I fell asleep at night my dreams were of us and the life we would have had, had I not broken your heart when I left. I don't know if I can ever fix what I did to you but I'm here to stay and to get the love of my life and soul mate back, if you will have me." She said, looking up into his eyes as she spoke.

Lets go back to the farm he said, kissing her. as he gathered her clothes and helped her dress, then slipped on his own. They were sticky and full of straw. He ws already thinking a shower would be nice. They got back in their cars and drove from one farm to the other and when He walked in, He took out some meat to thaw, then said. Want to get cleaned up? we can toss our clothes in the was after were done with the shower.

He helped her out of the clothes he had just put on her and then stripped off himself and lead her to the bathroom and warmed up the water then pulled her under the spray. He lovingly washed her decorated body, enjoying the soft feeling of her skin when covered in soap bubbles. he let her wash him and then he shampooed her hair. He was careful to be sure she was thoroughly rinsed. When they got out he dried her with a fluffy towel before drying himself, and then standing naked with her pulled her into his arms as he started running a brush through her long hair as her warm body was presed tightly against his.
When the tangles were out of her hair, he kissed her and said. "I love you Roxy, I always will." he picked up their clothes from the floor and put them in the washing machine, content to cook and eat dinner naked.

As Andy suggested they go back to the farm Roxy thought about suggesting they stay here, in the hay loft for the night and fall asleep in each others arms but then his lips pressed against her's and she kissed back Roxy remembered they needed to eat some dinner and get cleaned up too. When their kiss ended she watched as he stood and followed him, she then moved to lean over and gather her clothes only to be stopped by Andy As he helped slip each article of clothing she felt they were sticky and full of hay but didn't mind it because she knew they wouldn't stay on long. She then watched as he dressed himself. Once he was dressed she leaned in, kissing him once more, this one sad and apologetic, as if she were trying to say sorry for the way she had broken his heart when she left for California without words. After letting the kiss last several moments she pulled back. "I'll go down first and I'll follow you out to farm." She said before climbing down the ladder. As she got to the bottom she could hear him coming down so began to walk out of the barn and out to her Mustang, opening the door and climbing in, shutting the door behind her and starting the car.

When she saw Andy climb into his truck and begin to drive off she followed him, keeping her distance in case he had to suddenly stop. About ten minutes later, after passing many farms she followed as he turned into one. Roxy parked next to him and shut off the car before getting out. As he got out of his truck she followed him up the gravel drive way and into the house. As he sat out meat she looked in awe around the house. It had been years since she had been here and except for the addition of a few framed photos that sat on the mantle of the fireplace, the house hadn't changed much. Roxanne looked around for several moments before Andy's voice pulled her attention to him. "A shower sounds nice." She said with a smile.

As Andy approached her Roxanne happily kissed him while his hands moved down to the button her her jeans, undoing the button and zipper before sliding them down her smooth legs, followed by her sticky, sweet smelling lace thong that was covered in her own juices. As her jeans and thong hit the wood floor Roxy broke the kiss while she felt his hands move up to the hem of her t-shirt and take it in his hands before pulling it up. As he did she lifted her arms so he could remove it and watched as he tossed it aside. Then she watched as his hands moved to her back and undid her bra before tossing it aside too. Then she watched him strip and despite just seeing him nude not even a half an hour ago she couldn't help but be in awe of him. "You are even sexier than I remember, my sexy farm boy." She said with a sweet smile Andy was so familiar with.

As he took her hand and lead her to the bathroom she followed willingly. When he let go of her hand and approached the bath tub, turning the knobs so that when the water warmed up it would be just the right temperature for both of them Roxy stood behind him. When he stood up straight again she looked into his eyes as she felt him take her hand and for several moments while the water warmed up she just stood there, becoming lost in his Green eyes. She was in awe that despite the time that had passed since she had left for California and in that time they both had changed that he was very much the same Ohio farm boy she had left and was discovering she was very much the same Ohio small town girl he had been so drawn to.

When he opened the shower curtain with his free hand she watched as he stepped in and she followed as he helped her step in, all the while making sure she didn't hit her legs or trip of the walls of the bath tub. While they stood under the spray of the warm water she could feel her muscles relaxing as the warm water worked it's magic by riding her muscles of any built up tension. Roxy watched as he washed her, enjoying his touch while he took the chance to explore her body again. As he washed her she could feel him carefully tracing each tattoo with his finger, even the few she had on her back that he hadn't discovered before. Upon him rinsing her off she gently took the soap from his hand and began to wash his body, taking the chance to explore just as he had done with her. When that was done she washed his hair before letting him wash her's. As he did it felt more like he was messaging her head as he worked the shampoo and conditioner through her long, thick and curly Chocolate colored locks. Then he rinsed it out and that felt nearly as good.

Then the water was turned off and he stepped out ahead of her and helped her over just as he had done before. When he took a towel out of the Cabinet she smiled as he dried her with the pink fluffy towel before drying himself. Then as he grabbed the hair brush she gently took the towel from him and wrapped it around her body before she was pulled into his arms, as he freed her hair of tangles she rested her back against his chest so he had easier access to her hair. When he say the brush down and turned her to him before kissing her, she kissed back, smiling against his lips as he did. When the kiss ended she found herself shocked by his words, though. "I love you too, Andy and I've longed to hear you say that to me again for so long now." She said.

She then watched as he picked up her clothes and followed him out as he put them in the washing machine. When they were in she wrapped her arms around his wait from behind and stood on her tip toes to begin and plant gentle kisses, hoping her didn't perceive her actions of a bit slutty. "Baby, may I ask why you are so quick to forgive me, after all I did to you?" She asked in a whisper when her lips were by his ear.

Andy looked at her with a puzzled expression. "Why shouldn't I forgive you? I never stopped loving you. I'm just glad that your back. I mean, really, it did hurt a lot, but I,ve waited 5 years to be with you again. Why should I waste any more time being angry." He slipped the towell off of her so they were both standing naked again, and pulled her into his arms. "I hope your not planning on leaving any time soon, because I'm not letting go. I think you should stay with me in the master bedroom tonight. I know said you could sleep in my room, but I changed my mind. I'm not sleeping alone any more. He wrapped an arm around her and they walked to the kitchen where he put the meat in a pan to sear. It was a cool night, and he thought a nice stew would be good. They had plenty of fresh vegitables from the garden, to go with it. Andy had become a very accomplished cook, and wasnot limited to theusual, simple foods most guys could cook.

As he turned the meat with one hand, he explored her body with the other and continued kissing her. Once the meat was simmering he led her back to the bathroom, and lifted her onto the sink. He took an razor and shave cream from the cabinet and very carefully shaved her pussy bare. He rinsed her off, massaging every fold, and being sure no stray hairs were left behind, then rinsed her carefully with warm water. "You look good enough to eat" he said. Little did she know that that was exactly what he intended to do. He lead her back out to the kitchen and after stirring the stew, Lifted her to the high counter and buried his head between her thighs and his toungue in the now babay smooth folds of her pussy. He didn't slow even for a minute. He loved to lick her, and it was ever so much more fun now that she was baby smooth between her legs.

He continued to lick the nectar that flowed from her and held her warm ass in his hands. He kneaded her ass cheeks and tried his best to make her cum again. He loved nothing better. He hadnt made her cum in a long time, and now that he could, he simply could not get enough.

As he looked at her with a puzzled look Roxanne looked up at him. "I never stopped loving you either, Andy and I too have waited five years to come back to you, Athens and our friends. I had been thinking about coming back, losing Momma and Daddy just presented the perfect opportunity to move back. Besides that, I now have the business they built to take care of and they would have wanted me here. They hated it as much as you did when I left." She said, knowing her was right, enough time had passed for them to be angry, now they had been presented with a opportunity to be together again and Roxanne was going to take advantage of that.

As he slipped the soft, pink towel that she had wrapped around her body off so that she was standing before him nude once more she didn't fight to keep it on. Instead, she moved her hands away from where they were holding it around her body and let it come off. "My wolf," She began by calling him the nick name she had began calling him when they first got together. "I don't plan on leaving you or this town again. I left partly for school and partly because I thought there was a part of me I hadn't had a chance to discover. Now that I'm back I can say I've had my fun and that I'm ready to hopefully have a love stronger than we had before so hold on as tight as you want." When he then went on to say he had changed his mind, that he wanted her to sleep in the master bedroom with him tonight; she didn't object and felt like it was where she was meant to be, despite them not having made anything official just yet. Truth be told the way he had almost told her where she would be sleeping the fact he was taking charge turned her on.

As he wrapped an arm around her she managed to briefly kiss him as he walked her to the kitchen. As he prepared the meat by putting it in a pan and began to let it sear as he turned the meat with one hand Roxanne watched his movement but when he began to explore his body with her free hand while his lips continued to press against her's as he kissed her repeatedly it became hard to focus on the meal he was preparing for the two of them or really anything aside from the pleasure he was giving her.

Once the meat was simmering and he led her away from the kitchen, down the hall to the bathroom she obediently, finding herself feeling needy as she craved more of the pleasure and attention he had treated her to. As they entered the bathroom and he effortlessly lifted her up and placed her so that she was seated on the sink she looked at him, not paying attention to what he was doing with his hands but rather gazing into his eyes with a look of raw desire. As the sound of the shaving cream being sprayed into his hand reached her ears she spread her legs, giving him full access to her unshaven womanhood, as if without a word spoken she knew what he was doing. She sat there, unmoving as he shaved her and when he had finished, washing the excess cream off with warm water from the sink she blushed, feeling embarrassed she hadn't been keeping herself shaved. "Sorry for not keeping up on it, my love. I know how you like it." She apologized.

Then as he cleaned up and turned off the water she watched before being lowered off the counter and followed him out as he lead her back out to the kitchen to check on and stir the stew. Soon after she found his hand on her hips before lifting her up onto the high counter. "If I look good enough to eat then why don't you eat your sexy farm girl out?" She suggested in reply to hi comment about how good she looked, unaware that was just what he planned to do. Moments later she felt his head between her thighs and his his tongue licking her pussy. It didn't take long for her body to react by beginning to produce juices. She then could feel him lapping at the sweet juices that coated her now baby smooth skin.

As he ate her out she could feel his hands resting on her ass and kneaded her bottom. With all he was doing it didn't take long before she tensed up before climaxing again, giving him plenty of nectar to take in.

Andy came up from between her thighs, his face shiny with the nectar from her womb. He smiled ear to ear with pleasure and contentment. He kissed her with his wet lips. and then looked out the window aaand saw that it was starting to rain. he realized that they had left the windows in the truck and her car open, and being naked they wouldn't get their clothes wet. He led her out into th ecool rain and they ran to the cars to close the windows. when that was accomplished he held her, letting the cool rain tickle her flesh, and the slight chill raise goose bumps on her breasts and cuse her nipples to become incredibly stiff.

The sight was incredibly sexy and he was almost instantly hard as they stood naked in the yard. Therain now began to increase to a down pour and they half screamed at the effect the cold water was having on them both. They hugged each other and Andy gave into his desires. he laid her in the wet grass which had become very muddy, and pulling her heels to his shoulders, bent her double and started taking her smooth wet pussy with a passion. As he pounded into her hard mud splashed between them and soon they were both totally covered in the wet red mud. They looked at each other and he laughed out loud and he wiped her face and then kissed her full lips. He continued pounding hard into her untill he could hold back no longer. "Oh my lovely Roxy!" he criied out loud as he filled her with the fruits of his passion.

Roxanne couldn't help but grin as he lifted his head from between her legs to show his entire face, especially his lips was covered in her juices. As he leaned in and kissed her she kissed him in return happily, not really minding the taste of her own nectar but the smell was what really got her. It was sweet and had an almost hypnotic effect on her, making it so that she was almost ready to climax again. In fact, she was ready to open her mouth and beg him for more pleasure when she saw him looking out the window. She noticed a look of realization on his face as he remembered they had both let the windows down to their vehicles. As he pulled her down from the counter and nearly ran outside she grabbed her keys from the counter on her way out. Once outside they separated briefly to roll up the windows she ran through the gravel drive way to her Mustang, not paying any mind to the rocks as they stung the bottoms of her feet. She quickly opened the car door and turned on the car, rolling her windows up before closing the door.

She watched as Andy finished rolling up his, want he saw him coming to her she met him half way before feeling him take her in his arms and wrapping her arms around him. As the cool rain soaked both of them, the slight chill in combination with the cool rain tickling her soft flesh cause goosebumps on her breasts and turned her nipples hard, even making the metal bar that went through each nipple cold. When the rain began to come down harder and they began to scream from shock, Roxy kissed him so they were muffled.

Then, as he laid her down in the wet grass as desire overtook both of them she looked up at him as he pulled her heels up to his shoulders, bent her double and finally took her vagina with a passion for the second time tonight. As he pounded into her she moaned in pleasure, not minding the feel of the cold, wet, red mud as it covered both of them. She couldn't help but laugh with him before he wiped her face and she reached up to wipe his before their lips met once more. As they kissed she let out muffled moans while he continued to pound into her, her body tensing in anticipation already. Andy!" Was all she could cry out as she felt him unable to hold back before climaxing in unison with him.

Afterwords Roxanne closed her eyes for several moments, focusing on evening her breathing before opening her eyes once it began to return to normal. "Andy... I love you with all my heart." She said, barely loud enough for him to hear over the downpour. Roxanne then let out a laugh before grinning at him. "I'd say we'll need another shower. Or perhaps a bath together would be better." She said before kissing him. She had so much more she wanted to say and they still had so much they needed to talk about but they could worry about those things later.

Andy got up and helped her to her feet. he hard rain washed away the mud, and he loved how it looked streaking down her naked body. They stood on the patio stones in front of the house and let the worst of mud rinse away. When they were more or less clean, Andy took her hand and led her back into the house and they went to the kitchen to check the stew. It had cooked down nicely andd was ready to eat. Being a bit cold Andy filled two steaming bowls and handed one to Roxy with a spoon.

They sat Indian style on the kitchen floor, dripping and forming puddles while they ate, and Andy kept stealing kisses. He didn't care if they ever got dressed. Being naked like this with Roxy was more than he had ever dreamed. He hadn't felt this good since he had first met her in high school.

He took her bowl and filled it again along with his and this time sat in a chair and pulled her in his lap as they ate. When they had finished, he filled the tub with warm water and took her in for a long soak. As she layed against his chest and between his thighs, he gently nassaged her breasts and teased he nipples un til they were again erect. he sucked in one nipple and slowly worked the other with his fingers. He wanted to se if he could make her come with her nipples alone.

As Andy helped her to her feet she kissed him, only allowing as much room between them as was necessary for the rain to wash their bodies clean of the red mud. She noticed as the cool downpour began to wash him it left an almost tribal like design on his skin and noticed a different, yet just as cool pattern on her own skin. As they moved to the stones that made the patio Roxanne kissed him repeatedly. "You know.." She began as she moved her hands to rest on his shoulders. "You know, you are far sexier, more caring and more fun than any California man will ever be." She said with a smile before kissing him once more.

When they were more or less clean and Andy took her hand, leading her inside she gladly followed. As he checked the strew she freed his hand, knowing having both hands available would make things easier. When he handed her the bowl and spoon she thanked him and took a seat on the floor, Indian style. She then waited for him to begin eating her stew. As they sat together and ate she could feel rain water running down her skin as it dripped off of her, forming a puddle below. As Andy stole kisses from her at every opportunity she kissed him back happily. For tonight, at least she had no worries, not even her parents funeral arrangements were on her mind. It was just Andy, herself and them catching up on all the years together they had already lost. Their relationship felt new and spontaneous yet Roxanne still knew how deep the love for each other was. "I love you, Andy." She managed to say in a whisper as their lips parted so he could refill their bowls.

When he refilled both bowls she was a bit confused when instead of handing it back to her he sat them on the table before going to her, helping her up and sitting before pulling her into his lap. It didn't take them long to finish this time and when they did she didn't fight when he picked her up, took her to the bathroom and sat her on the sink so he could start the water. When the warm water had filled the tub, Roxy slid off the sink and followed him in, taking a seat between his thighs and laying back on his chest, her head resting on his shoulder. When she began to feel him playing with her breasts Roxy moaned, the pleasure building faster when he took one in his mouth while teasing the other one with his fingers. "Baby that feels so good.." She moaned.

Back
Top Bottom