Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Incest, Force, Bondage, Gangbangs and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emaleth

Moon
I find myself in desperate straights for a Daddy or Mommy to own me, abuse me, tie me up and hurt me, love me, and maybe leave me to my fate. It doesn't have to all be incestuous, though. Incest is just something I've been particularly craving lately. Don't let that dissuade you; I'm always looking for all kinds of vulgar filth.
I'm looking for older men, older women, younger women - Hey, Daddy has to get his little girl a step-mom, right? Who's to say she won't be jealous of the attention and admiration afforded her new lover's daughter? Will she take out her frustrations on her?
And Futa's are more than welcome, they are wanted and heavily desired! I want thick, big, smelly cocks slapping my face, wiping cum in my hair, choking me until I pass out, and filling up my little asshole and cunt each.

Kidnapping, abduction, blackmail, rape, coercion, bondage, whipping, hair pulling, slapping, spanking, verbal abuse, I could go on. I want sinfully delicious smut! Groups and gatherings, gang bangs, I'm insatiable. I have an addiction, and it has to be sated.

A young teenaged girl with a troubled/tumultuous home life, she drops out of school in her sophomore year, preferring to hang out with friends, ride around, smoke pot, and drink. Her father, troubled with issues with their mother and her brother, develops a drinking or a drug habit himself, closeting it away from his daughter until it gradually gets worst, and he declines, until he can't control himself anymore... so he has to control his daughter. Get home from work, wrap a tie around her throat, and jerk her down to the basement.

I'll add more scenarios as time goes by, for my imagination is flitting by too quick to hold on to one scene long enough to type it down. I look forward to the smut!

http://www.f-list.net/c/Emaleth/

I'm looking to play through IM, primarily, but I can be convinced to set up a post thread or do it through PM's. Contact me! Or add me directly on YIM, MourningEmaleth.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom