Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars F/F Jedi Knight RP [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisBeta

Super-Earth
Sounds weird, I know. But it's a plot I love and have played several different variations of, two of them as a straight male character and one F/F. I'd love to give it a try here because I'd like to see how it could go differently. Anyway, here's the premise.

Two girls, raised together in the Jedi Temple during the prime of the Old Republic. They're best friends their whole lives and even their masters are friends, which allows them to remain close even once apprenticed. But then, on one mission, something goes terribly wrong. They are hunting rumors of a new crime syndicate in one of the core planets, but what they find is a new Sith Lord rising to power. They are forced into a fight with him and his troops, and one of the girls' master dies. That girl tries to reach her, so that she can at least bring her lightsaber back to the Temple, but takes several blaster shots as well and collapses. Assuming that both of them are dead the remaining master physically hauls his apprentice from the building and takes her back to Coruscant. Once she realizes that her friend is truly gone, she can no longer feel her in the Force, she goes into deep grieving that lasts months and causes to Council to question her stability as a sentient being and as a Jedi.

But her friend didn't die. She was captured by the Sith Lord and tormented for nearly a year before finally turning and becoming his apprentice. When the Jedi finally regains her sense of self and seems to find an inner peace she starts training once more, her sights set on taking down this Sith even if it kills her. But she hides her thoughts of revenge well, so well in fact that when rumors of a Sith apprentice rise not long after her knighting ceremony two years after the supposed death she is sent to track them down and deal with the problem by either killing them or bringing them back to the Temple if possible.

I would love to play the Sith girl, though I can play the Jedi if that is what works best for you. Please reply here or PM me if you're interested!!!

RE: Star Wars F/F Jedi Knight RP

I've been looking to involve myself in an FxF rp for a while now, and I was a huge Star Wars nerd in high school; still kind of am, actually. I'd like to give this a try if that's alright by you.

I'd be happy to play this if you haven't already started it with someone, I'd be fine with playing the Jedi and seeing what comes of this idea.

I'm sorry guys, Jugger28 PMed me last night and we got to planning but I forgot to mark this as closed. I'm certain I'll be looking for other RP partners soon enough though, knowing me. lolz Thanks for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom