Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirit Beast High

Orcus

Star
Welcome to the afterlife! That's right, the afterlife. This is sort like Limbo I guess. Oh and have you noticed that your a furry, like me? Oh, how I love being the one to point that out. You see you've lived your whole life refusing your inner nature, so your here to learn to reconnect with your inner beast. You'll also notice a few added abilities. Oh and about the learning part, this is a high school, and your a student. And don't get any funny ideas about leaving. You might have noticed how close the horizon is. That's because this whole planet -if you want to call it that- is the compos. Now take a look at these rule's and fill out this form, I got class to get to.

Info
Welcome to Spirit Beast High

In this place you will experience as a combination of your first year high school self and you animal spirit or totem. All the other souls you see around you are in the same boat.Do bare in mind that you will be judged for your actions here as you were in life. Classes will teach you to to open your mind to your true desires and whims. Your grades will be determined accordingly.

Feel free to roam the campus as you wish. The main buildings are located between the dorms and the gym. Much of our campus -as you may have guessed- resembles Earth's wilderness but on a much smaller scale. Everything from jungle to snow cab is within walking distance of our main building, and if you begin walking away from the main building you'll be surprised to find your self walking to it from the other side.

The lights you see at night are not stars. They are other realms of Limbo that people go to for other reasons. Many of you have actually been to these places before coming here, but have had those memories removed. This may be why you think it's an earlier year then other new comers do. Some of you are yet bound for those realms before you are reborn among the living.

You may also have noticed your spirit ability. That little gift you received for living such a good life. It's tied to one or more good deeds from your life. You may have a power that grants you the ability to harm yourself others. If you are injured to the point of unconscious you will manifest in your dorm room. Please remember that nothing you do here goes unnoticed. You may not always manifest here.

((For appearance images you can search furaffinity.net for the species you want.))

Rules
1. You are an anthro animal. And not a fictional animal. No dragons or unicorns you bastards.
2. Think Bleach when it comes to the powers. Don't godmod. They should have significance with something you did in life.
3. You may have up to three characters, but all must be first years.
4. None of us remember if we've been to other Limbo realms. No acceptations.
5. Yiffing is allowed, and the school will allow it anywhere, but there's more to being dead than a busted nut and a ruined sock. I assure you.

Template
Name:
Species:
Sexual Preference:
Power:
Skills:
Personality:
Bio:
Death:
Appearance:

Name: Aaron Chandler
Species: Ermine
Sexual Preference: Straight
Power: Rubber like flexibility
Skills: Climbing, sharp shooting, stealth.
Personality: Fun loving and open to new ideas. He's live a long conservative life, but is determined to make the most of being dead.
Bio: Aaron was raised in the church. He didn't want to go to church, get married to his second cousin or drive a Ford Topaz, but he did it anyway.

Just about the only thing he really liked in life was his military carrier. He served in both world wars as a sniper. As terrible as war was it gave the opportunity to run around and climb trees and building like he wanted to when he was a kid. Granted he was running for his life and climbing to get to good sniping positions but that was beside the point.

He spent the last years of his life teaching his considerable skills to others in the military, taking pictures as a hobby, hunting with his grandchildren, and anything else that got him away from the wife.
Death: Heart failure in his sleep. 1973AD
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7117912/

Name:Betty roberts
Species:cat
Sexual Preference:straight but is bi carious
Power:healing
Skills:nursing and knows how to clam someone down when injured.martial arts.
Personality:caring always has to help others very friendly.can be used easily.
Bio:Betty was raised by a doctor and a veteran so she learned how to to be a doctor and a vet. she always was seen helping her parents.her family was rich and one day she helped a man who had gotten into a bar fight and saw her as a ticket to get out of his troubles.so he courted her and later married her. but he was abusive and beat her everyday if she did not turn over the money she was making to him that she got from her parents. one day she told the cops cause she wanted out and learned that the only way out was death.
Death:beat to death by her husband.
Appearance:
694ed246.jpg

Character approved! We'll start once we get three more players and I think we can count on at least one coming in from another site.

cool but you should make a profile character thread too so we can post your characters there or ask a mod to move this there.

wildkat said:
cool but you should make a profile character thread too so we can post your characters there or ask a mod to move this there.

I keep forgetting how to do stuff here. http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=35443

Name: Vero Nowen

Species: Stoat

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Power: Visual empathy, can read people's memories of their past lives, even sometimes memories they themselves do not remember

Skills: Empathy, physics, mathematics.

Personality: Is, as you see, quite empathetic. He has an amazing capability to read people's affects. He is also an avid reader of books and loves to chat about theoretical physics

Bio: Vero was born and raised in San Francisco, California, and loved every minute of it. He is an extremely liberal citizen and is quite open-minded to things like same-sex marriage, partially because he has been in homosexual relationships before. He had a job as a research assistant until essentially the end of his days. He always aspired for more, but didn't have the guts to try and become anything more than what he was. And I suppose that's why he ended up here.

Death: Hit by a car August the 25th, 1978
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4678783/ (since Aaron Chandler looks like one of my other commissioned pictures =P)

Hey hey, i'm Felix the Stoat, approve my character? ^_^

It's come to my attention that my initial post didn't quite explain the concept of this RP. Let me see if I can clear this up.

When people die they are reincarnated, but not until their souls have been balanced out. Over their lives people are all affected my the things they experience. After dieing they go through Limbo.

Limbo is made up of many different realms that are designed to correct the damage these people took in life. Greedy people spend time in a world where they have so little they have to learn that they need to have so much. Racist people go through a world where they are tormented by people of different colors and they have to learn to acknowledge they're tormentors as individuals to prevent this torment.

There are nice worlds too. There's a world where people who were abused as children are born again to loving parents and grow up to be loving parent to the next ones.

Spirit Beast High is a place where people go when they lived in opposition to their wild side. They are there to learn to be more like their spirit animal. The classes are things like roaring, running in a pack, stampeding, and other things. These classes are elective though and people can basically in and out of them as they see fit.

The teachers are not really people, but the strange native creatures of Limbo. They seem to be people when teaching their classes but when the students attempt to have a conversation with them that is not related to school the answer is always... strange.

"So, Mrs.Jones, what does Mr.Jones do for a living?"
"Have you ever tried to eat a cloud? Maybe you didn't dig deep enough. Careful! The grass is growing right below you!"

Back
Top Bottom