Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

some plot cravings (mxf) ❤ literate & detailed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Meteorite
I have a few plot cravings at the moment. Will play via e-mail, Google Docs or PM. If your writing is amazing, I might just give in and do a thread. I am looking for a detailed writer that can challenge me. If you have a plot idea you'd like to share, please do. Shoot me a PM if interested.

The Chief's Wife - When the Chief lost his young wife during childbirth three years ago, he quickly took her sister Kaya as his mate. Because it was formed out of necessity, their union was clearly lacking passion. Your character is a brave, and the young man who had originally longed to claim Kaya before the Chief stepped in. The two had an obvious connection while growing up together, but now that things are different, they are forced to ignore it. When the Chief leaves on a month long journey to visit a tribe to the North, your character sees it as the only opportunity he's ever going to get to explore his connection with Kaya... and so he slips into her teepee after the camp fires have been put out for the night.

The Countess - Lorilei Kensington recently found fame working in the newly built theatre at the center of London in 1844. A close friend of the Queen, she is often seen at the prestigious parties of noble families for entertainment purposes and is introduced as The Countess Lorilei of Lancashire. After the fabulous opening night of the theatre's newest play, Lorilei attends a celebratory after party. Who is it that yearns most for the new starlet's undivided attention?

The Family Business - It has been four years since he left home after a squabble with his father. Now he's hunting on his own, following leads and getting closer and closer to his target. Something went awry though, and now they know who he is.. and what he's after. Not only that, but they're pretty sure they know how to hit him where it hurts. At three o'clock in the morning his cell rings and on the line is his frantic kid sister. Dad is missing, and the house is being watched. (Basically a modern day vampire hunter plot with a road trip twist. He picks her up at home and the two head off in search of their father. Older brother teaches her the ropes of being a hunter.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom