Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prince Charming From Afar [Balduin + XxMoonlightRomancexX]

Balduin

Moon
He was home. After a long time. He served in the navy for some years. But now his term of service had end and he was free. Happily he breathed in the fresh air of home. It was a great feeling to be back at home. How had he missed all this? All the trees and houses. The smell of this places and... Yes and this girl. But after a long time like this, she must have a boyfriend. He sighed with sorrow. But then he shaked his head. No he shouldn't mope. It was his own fault. He went to the navy instead of tackle his problems. He didn't like the brother of the girl. And the brother don't like him. This was the easy problem. The brother wouldn't that he speak with his sister. And he? He licked. He was young and weak. And her brother was big and strong. But all this couldn't retain him from admiring the girl from afar. She was so a beautiful young girl. He had to see her! Now and not later. He had to speak with her. He had to say her what he feel for her.

Some moments later he sighed again. Why? Did it really have to come to that? And why? He clenched his fists. Why? Why did she went into a coma? Why? Now there is only one way... He had to go to the hospital and see her.

Later he stood into her room in the hospital. He sat on a chair next to her bed and held her hand. Teardrops flowed down his cheeks "Why... Why did this happen?" He gave her hand a squeeze. "Why I wasn't there?" A quietly curse got away his lips. Why did her brother don't protect her? Or someone else?

Roxy had been awake when she was brought in by ambulance at three in the morning. She had been covered in blood and awake but for the most part confused and unresponsive when asked what happened or even simple questions like what her name was. At first the doctors had focused on cleaning her up, assessing any injuries, stitching any open wounds up and scheduling surgery if any serious wounds were found. Once all of that was done it became apparent that hitting being thrown through the from window of the car she had been driving had not only given her physical wounds but had cause her to forget too. It was at that point they decided put the young lady into a medically induced coma which hadn't been to hard seeing as Roxanne had been so out of it.

Now, the next day as her secret admirer sat in the chair next to her bed, holding her hand Roxanne laid in the bed unconscious. Even with all the different machines she was hooked up to almost anyone could tell that she was a beautiful woman and anyone that knew her knew any man would be lucky to have her as their girlfriend just by her personality. Most of them were just wires connecting her to different machines to keep track of her vitals like her heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen levels. There was also a feeding tube down her through so they could keep her fed while she was out and they were administrating fluids through an IV to keep her hydrated. She was still out and likely wouldn't be awake for at least another day, if not longer.

As the man sat there a nurse came in to check Roxy's vitals and she assumed he was her boyfriend. "I'm glad to see someone is here with her and I'm hoping the fact that she won't remember you when she wakes up won't scare you away." She said with a kind smile as she hung a full bag of fluid for the IV. "We tried to call her brother, who walked away without a scratch but he told the nurse who called him that he was too busy to even comes see her, it's a shame, really." The woman said, shaking her head. "If she reacts to you in anyway please call the station using that call button." She said as she pointed to the button on the wall above Roxy's bed. "Have a nice day." She said, before exiting the room and leaving them alone again.

"I... " He started this sentence but never end it. What would it help? Nothing. So he maked the nurse think what she wanted to think. He quiet listened to her words. "It won't scare me away. It's not her fault. Why should I punish her for something what not her fault?" His head was shaken. But then his eyes widened. What did her brother do? He clench his fist angrily "What did her brother do? He is so a as..." Florence shook his head. "Sorry... I can't dam up. I can not understand why he do things like this. How you have say... It's a shame. This is unjustifiable. He is her brother and should protect her like his own land. I hope he has leave this country. He isn't worth to call a citizen of the United States of America. He is a disgrace for the whole States."

Then he nodded slowy "I will use the button. Don't worry. I will protect her like my own flesh and blood. I swear it." He still holded her hand and nodded slowly "Have a nice day too." Carefully he stroke a strand of hair out of her face "Please... awake"

The nurse couldn't help but smile at his words. "Well, I wish more men were like you. I see boyfriends, fiances and even husbands who come in here due to their girl being in an accident and they are so willing to leave the woman they say they love so much. I guess those many men want everything to be perfect or are afraid of the work it involves to take care of someone." She said with a sigh. She then focused on tending to Roxanne until she heard him speak again. "I agree, it is a shame for a brother, let alone any man to act like this towards any woman he cares about. As for what he did, he crashed the car, the police think he was drunk when he did it but we won't know till the cops and test him. Sadly most men these days are like him." She said before leaving.

When the two of them were alone Roxy laid there unconscious as he carefully moved a strand of her chocolate colored hair away from her face. A few minutes later when she gently squeezed her hand, she squeezed his in response. It was a good sign that she would wake up soon.

He looked after the nurse and sighed. He crashed the car? Had he understand this right? He clench his fist of his free hand. Her brother was really a complete moron. He couldn't say what he think about him. It wasn't to explain with any word he know. How would he liked it to smash his face in. It was inexcusable. The brother was really worse than he remember. It was okay that he didn't him saw his sister... But all this wasn't any reason for make bullshit like this. If he meet him one day... Woe betide him!

First Anthony didn't notice anything. But then he widened his eyes. Did she squeeze his hand? Did she do it really? A big smile appears on the face of the navy soldier "Roxy? Roxy... Are ou awake? Please... Say something... Anything you want. I... I need you Roxy... I still want to say you something... But if you don't awake... I can never tell you, how much I feel for you... So... Please Rosy."

After squeezing his hand Roxanne didn't respond to his words or even his touch for several minutes. It seemed discouraging and made it seem as if she wouldn't respond for quite some time but about ten minutes after her initial response to him her beautiful Hazel eyes fluttered open. At first she had a dazed and confused look on her face and then it turned to panic as she saw Anthony and she realized she couldn't remember a thing. She even began to try and move as far away from him as possible.

Anthony looked at Roxanne. She awoke... Tears appeared on his face. She awoke! She really awoke! It was a happy moment for Anthony. He smiled at her and whisper slowly "Roxanne... You'r awake... Don't be frightened... I would do anything to you... Oh Roxanne... I'm so happy you'r awake! Please... stay awake... I... I have miss you." He streched his hand toward her. He wanted to touch her beautful hair... Her smooth skin...

Despite his soft words it didn't change Roxanne's reaction towards him any; she was still trying to get as far away from him as possible and when he began to move his hand closer to her it only seemed to scare her more. I fact she was more like a scared animal who didn't know where it was than she was human at the moment. "Please leave me alone. I don't know you and I'm unsure of what you want from me." She said as she looked at him with a scared gaze and even her tone showed how afraid she was of him; she was even physically shaking in fear. "I... I don't even know who I am or how I got here." She admitted to Antony while keeping her distance from him. It was becoming clear it would take a lot of patience and understanding from Antony as he not only retaught her who she was but also helped her to remember him and gained her trust again. It would also take administered drugs to keep her calm, at least until he gained her trust. "P... Please just tell me who you are and what you want from me." She said as she remained on the side of the best furthest away from him, even with amnesia Roxy still had a willingness to trust people and always wanted to see the good in everyone.

Back
Top Bottom