Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Sort-of-Scifi RP [Reopened]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisBeta

Super-Earth
I call it sort of scifi because there's no spaceships or whatever but part of the plot does involve sciences that we don't really have yet. Plus I think there might be some hovercraft in there but nothing more than the sort of thing that's in the Uglies/Pretties/Specials series. Anyway, I also sort of nabbed the plot from an old RP partner I had a long time ago but we exhausted our version of it, seriously it's like 3,000 pages long. And I know she doesn't mind. Okay, here it is.

In an attempt to end war, pain, and suffering, the world's best biologists and chemists came together to create a serum that supposedly cured humanity of all aggression. They sold it as a vaccination to an unknown virus and by the time the remaining population realized what it really was it was easy enough to catch them if they tried to avoid it. And what it really did was suppress emotions. It blocked off, or shut down, the little parts of the brain that produced the chemicals which created emotions. Humans became biological robots. Art died and disappeared with the loss of passion, rage, and all those other things that fueled it. But after a few generations anomalies began to happen. Children were being born with an immunity to the serum, which was applied when a child was five with heavy conditioning against showing emotion beforehand. These children quickly learn to hide what they are or they're taken away by the local law enforcement and turned over to the government for testing.​

That's the basic overview. Our plot would be two teens/young adults, both female, who are immune to the serum and managed to fake their way but have decided to escape the cities and try their hands at living in the wilderness just to be able to be themselves. Normally I would have them do this separately and end up running into each other but if you have a good base for one where they leave together I'm up for it. There would be eventual romance but I'd like to focus on character building and the plot first. Also, I tend to be very evil to my characters so this will be a dark/rated M rp. Reply here or PM me if you're interested!

My character, in case anyone wanted to know who they'd be playing with -

Name: Riley goes by Ry sometimes
Hair: Thick, black, kept at about this length whenever she can cut it.
Eyes: Bright, vibrant green
Body type: Lean, rangy, about 5'9" in height with wiry muscles.
Clothes: Simple, hard-wearing clothes that can stand up to being worn for days on end before an opportunity to wash them comes along and a pair of black hiking boots.
Other: She carries a backpacking bag full of her essentials which mostly consist of food, a tarp for creating a shelter, and a couple extra changes of clothes.
Personality: Intense, gruff, gets a thrill out of fighting the authorities, strong-willed, proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom