Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DESPERATE SLUT! help needed [MxF or FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovEmily

Moon

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ROLEPLAYS, MESSAGE ME! I WILL DO ALMOST ANYTHING!

I WILL ONLY PLAY MOSTLY SUBMISSIVE CHARACTERS

if you actually want to know more about me, please, i encourage you to read on.. :)

Hello!!

Background(you can skip if you want... this is just for anyone who would like to do a more real-life based roleplay)
im 18, half egyptian half white, born in California, 5'10, loves soccer, has dark long brown hair, light brown/gold eyes, small to medium sized tits, large ass. I like detailed posts that are 1-3 paragraphs

****** i love being denied dominance and being forced into submission *******

Requirements:
Dominant male or female.
..... Thats it! You dont need suuuper literate skills or anything, im not that picky

~lingerie/leather
~restraints
~toys
~masturbation
~teasing

Dislikes:
-playing anything other than a human
-scat
-large amounts of blood

i expect most of the above to be incorporated in any roleplay i take part in but i always make some exceptions!

ABSOLUTELY ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME!!!

Pairings:
-male cop and female cat burglar  (MxF)
-master and maid (MxF)
-master and slave (MxF or FxF)
-surfer girl and the life guard [i live by the beach haha] (MxF or FxF)
-life guard and the saved drowning girl (MxF)
-vampire and innocent girl (MxF or FxF)
-soccer player and young coach (MxF)
-sleepover (FxF)
-bestfriends (FxF)

ideas/plots:
((i understand that my ideas are not the best and definatly cliche, i am stuck in a little writers' block and would be open to absolutely ANY suggestion or idea you would like to PM me))

Plot 1: a young girl is cleaning your house. as she is cleaning, she pretends she just noticed you come in. the maid trys to catch your attention by leaning down infront of you and shows desperate signs of pure desire for you. You almost feel the same way, but you picture her in chains..

***********Plot 2: soccer practice had ended almost half an hour ago and Emily's mom showed no sign of coming to pick her up since she had carpooled with her teamate on the way there. her perverted coach, acting responsible, waited until every girl was picked up before he left. the coach wants to do it tonight though. his secret craving for Emily had been building up for far too long...

***********Plot 3: you are part of a cooperation that robs stores/banks/etc. You were out robbing a bank with your group but they saw the police and bailed without telling you so you end up in a cop chase. You see me down the street and run to me, im busy texting my friend and notice you too late, your gun already up to my head and you escape safely back to base with your arm still around my neck... What purpose should i serve now?

Plot 4: you know i ruined the only copy of a new contract with (a company) and was about to fire me like everyone else in the office who messes up when you got a better idea of what to do with me. The question is; why do i like the blackmail so much?

Plot 5: you are my moms new husband and are getring married in a week. You find out my mom is cheating on you with another guy so you take it out on me, telling me that he'll tell everyone what a whore she is if i dont please him every night. The intesity grows every night as you become more dark, violent, and unsatisfied. (i would play a young girl, around 14)

Plot 6: i walk into an art show to see different types of drawing, painting, ect. i turn the corner and the room is filled with naked paintings of the same man with different woman doing all sorts of different things. you, being the artist, are there watching me. i cant seem to look away and stand there frozen. you, of course, need another painting for the auction... am i your new model?

I would loveeeee any RP that involves me being submissive with an interesting plot that turns dark and unusual plots that i would never think of myself!

like i said before, my ideas are lacking a lot of creativity for various reasons, one being a little bit of writers block, so please PM me, i am open to almost anything.

thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom