Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fairy's Keeper (Missbubbles and Wolvenrogue)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Biel was a young man at 19 and handsome as a result of having gone to the Wizzard and asked a favor one time too many. The Wizzard had grown tired of it and was now demanding his fee be paid. For Biel this was a disaster. He had no funds. The Wizzard was about to turn his 6 ft 170 lb sandy haired, blue eyed body into a horned toad, when he said "Wait!" I'm begging you, there must be something you need done. Something I can barter for the fee?" The Wizzard thought and then smiled. He had just aquired the last fairy in existance. She was both very valuable, and very mischeivious, almost naughty, and required almost endless care to see that she didnt wander off or come into harms way. "You may watch the Fairy" The Wizzard said. To Biel, it seemed a simple enough task, and so he readily accepted, but then, what did he know of Fairies, especially naughty ones.

Lily quietly climbed out of the window of her room and peaked out into the woods. She heard her owner leave moments ago and decided this was the best time to sneak out. The fairy was small standing at 4 feet and 9 inches and weighing only 95 lbs. Wearing a small skirt and a pink top resembling a bathing suit top Lily flitted her small white and purple wings rising into the air. The fairy was more then lonely and only wanted to find someone to talk to. Her owner treated her well but she yearned for more, it always got her into trouble.

"Hey! where are you going! You will get me in trouble!" he said. "I'm Biel, your new keeper. I hope we can make this easy for both of us. If you behave, i'll be sure you get what ever you need." He wlaked over by the window and took her hand pullyin her gently back to the ground. She wasa lovely creature. He found her eys a haunting silver grey color, like nothing he'd ever seen, and her skin was an estremely pale pink. "What is your name?" he asked. He hoped that they could actually be friends, keeping he there would be so much easier if he could. he gave her the plate of fruits the kitch had provided him. and sat beside her on the bed while she ate.

The boy pulled her inside before she could take off annoying the fair. Her grey eyes scanned over him as he spoke to her. She wondered why her owner thought she needed a keeper, she could take care of herself just fine. Flitting her wings gently she flew around him looking him over. "Im Lily", she spoke quietly before stopping in front of him a few inches off the ground. The fairy only interacted with her owner and was more then excited to see the boy before her. "Can we go outside?"

"You won't fly away will you?" he asked " If you do i will never be able to pay my debt to the wizzard and he might make a horney toad of me or worse. " He let go of her arm and smiled as she seemed to hang motionless in the air, her rapidly flitting wings a blure of of white and purple. The made a soft humming sound the filled the air around her. he studied he a moment as they moved toward the door together. Other than the wings, and her somewhat diminuative size, she seemed a normal girl in most respects, and a very attractive one. Biel was not a little aroused.

Lily smiled at the boy and took his arm leading them both to the door, "I promise I will won't fly away, I will be very good." Once they moved out the door she practically dragged the boy along as she stayed in the air. It was very rare that she got to go outside and she wasn't going to waste any time. "Want to fly with me? I'm sure I can carry you if you hold on tight to me?" The girls eyes were filled with wonderment as she wrapped her arms around his neck and waited for him to give in. "I promise I won't go to high?"

Back
Top Bottom