Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dockside Romance (Lady Bloody Ava and Wolvenrogue)

Rebecca listened to his offer and before she could even reply he had picked up her bag and wrapped an arm around her waist and ushered her over to the edge of the dock. She was flattered that he was so determined to spend more time with her. He was also very sweet. her jaw dropped with a laugh as he swam in the water and drove it over and extended a hand. "How can I say 'no'?" She wore a modest smile as she picked up her bag and took his hand as she stepped on. She had no idea where this was going, but it could only get more interesting in his company. "Jeremy, I'm quite surprised. Wendy was will to do literally anything for you. There's a reason she gets the most tips. I think the boss is even on her list." She added, thinking about it. "Tomorrow is going to be very awkward between the three of us. " She pointed out .

"Why? Are you on her list? She is too stuck up for me, its about time she had her come uppance. I mean no doubt she is gorgeous, and knows what she is doing, but hell, I'll bet she wouold open her pussy for the yard dog if it came along and was hard. Has she?" he asked only half joking. Nothing would have surprised him from waht he had heard and seen of Wendy. "Besides, she invited herself to your party, but in fact it was your party all along. It was you I was interested in anyway. She just came along and stole some of your candy." the motored out into the main channel and picked up speed. there was a mild chop and the boat was pounding a bit in the surf making Beccas breasts bounce heavily. jerimy loved the effect and decide to help it along. Becca had to hold onto the handles on the dash to keep her seat, so as she did, Jeremy reach behind her and pulling the ties relieved her of her top. "thats better!" he said

Jeremy had her laughing openly at his jokes about Wendy. It was true that she had tried to lure Becca in bed, or at least some inanimate object to lay or sit upon. She had no come backs for his compliments and merely held on as the wind played with the tendrils of her ponytail. The chop was a bumpy ride. One she was very familiar with, she was surprised as he untied her bikini top and hearing him talking. The wind teased at her nipples and her breasts were free to bounce upon her chest. He was a very adventurous guy. Very sexually open, which she was not as open as Wendy was. "Jeremy!!" She laughed and held an arm over her breasts. Eventually she held on with both hands and left her breasts ope for his eyes to see, waiting to see where they were headed.

They were off and down the bayou and eventually the water calmed as the channel narrowed. He slowed the boat to a lazy pace. and looked for a quiet place under a tree to tie up. He soon found one and trew the anchor out. He folded down the seats into a large lounge and laid back on it in the cool shade. He smiled at Becca, and beconned her with a curled finger and a mischeivious smile. "Come hither!" he said seductively. His cock betwrayed his excitement poking a huge tent in his swim trunks.

She walked around as he anchored the vessel and watched as he pulled out a lounge. What a way to live. And how old was he? She cracked a smile as he called upon her like a king or a sultan. "Yes sir." She went along with it. Standing at his side and eying the tent in his trunks. "This is far more different than the dinner I had in mind." She laughed and laid close at his side. "So.. is this what you do everyday? Jusst float on water and rest beneath the shade of the trees?"

"Oh we'll have dinner," he said," I just thought I might get in an appatizer first." He reached down and tugged at the ties of her bottoms, and after kissing her deeply, pulled her into a 69. Her pussy was sopping. and he licked at it ravenously. massaging he soft ass with his hands. he moistened a finger in her copius juices and slowly massaged her rosebud as he sucked on her clit and was greeted with a huge flow of her juices. "Your a wet little girl" he said. He lifetd his hips for her giving her access to slide down his swim trunks.

Jeremy continued to surprise her as she untied her bottoms and moved her hips over his head in that oh too familiar position. He was all hands on her ass and explored the delta of her sex as he lapped up the juice he had caused to flow. "Oh god, Jeremy." She moaned softly. Unable to believe that he was doing so much. She slipped his swim trunks down and leaned over his throbbing man meat. Supporting herself on hands and knees as she licked at his engorged length. Her lips sliding up and down his generous length as she trapped him in her mouth. Moaning from the feeling he was giving her and hoe delicious he was. Juices flowed and flowed. Breasts bouncing as her head bobbed. Occasionally she froze in place and a long moan would vibrate down his length. With the various sensitive spots he was teasing, she came. her lips still wrapped around his cock as moan after moan traveled down.

The feeling of her moans on his cock was heavenly. He thrue=st his cock up at her as she took him deep in her throat. He moaned into her pussy and drove his long tongue deep within her sex. he reache down and cupped the swaying breasts that had just a moment ago been dragging her hard nipples across his washboard abs. he groaned loudly as she came in his mouth and stabbed at he with his cock his whole body tensing as he gave her the treat that Wendy had earlier stolen and came hard in her mouth.
He pulled her back to him him and as she lay on his chest, the couple kissed deeply and tasted each other on their lips. His arms were wrapped around her and he couldn't stop smiling.

Rope after rope shot in her mouth as she felt him throbbing against her lips. His hands were perfect on her breasts. He extended the pleasure as he cleaned her up before she came to rest upon him. She feasted on his lips and tasted her own juices. The flavor which lined his mouth. Breasts pressed against his chest as he constantly stole her breath away with kisses. That cocky grin on his his face had her smiling as well. Like it was contagious or something. "Why are you so happy?" She asked her new coworker. "Because you nailed you coworker?" She asked with a lax and comfortable smile. Her naked body laying over his.

"No .. because my coworker keeps coming back for more! I love it! Now that you have had an apatizer , how about that dinner? You still hungry?" Hhe kissed her warmly then helped her to her feet and got up himself. They set the seats back up, but didnt bother getting dressed. He let his trunks fall to his ankles and kicked them off then sat down and pulled her into his lap. as they drove slowly up the bayou to his house boat the kissed and and made out the entire way. when they got to the house boat, he gathered up their swimsuits and hung them up to dry on the line and took her inside. The boat was old but comfortable. "I have some steaks ans salad we can fix here if you like or we can get dressed and head into town. What's your pleasure?"

He was right. She hadn't turn him down yet. Somehow he managed to keep her hooked and interested in him. "Yes... I could use something to eat. Good luck topping that appetizer though. She rolled her eyes at the casual way he kicked of his trunks took a seat and had her sitting in his lap. He was a great kisser. That was something new for her. She couldn't seem to get enough. The way he seem to draw her soul forth and leave her hungry for another. His tongue coaxed her own from past her lips and they explored one another. her hands ghosting over every piece of flesh within her reach until they arrived at their destination and she reluctantly got off of his lap. She grabbed her bag and watched as he hung her bikini up to dry as she entered completely naked. "Hmm? Oh sorry I'm still trying to get over the idea of you cooking..." She joked around and tried to hide a little laugh. "That is something I would love to see... provided you don't burn your home down." She said with a smile.

"So were eating here then? great! how do you like your steak?" he took the steaks out of the fridge and set them in a shallow glass dish, dredged them with olive oil and then opened a cupboard which contained a surprising array of spices. he mixed spices in a bowl and made a rub which he applied liberally to the meat, then let it sit while he chopped lettuce , tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms and a jalapeno to make a salad. he mixed olive oil vinegar and spices to make his own dressing. then went out on the deck and started the grill. While it warmed, he came back in and pulled her into his arms picking up where he had left off on the boat. After 10 minutes, he pulled away and cooked the steaks to perfection then setout the meat and salad and opened two beers.

Dinner is served he said sitting down and pulling her into his lap again.

"I like my steaks medium rare." She answered as she leaned against the counter and watched him do his thing. All while naked. Mixing, chopping, cooking... it was hot to see a man doing something in the kitchen. She was delighted when he took a moment to keep her even more entertained as he continued making out with her. He never dropped the ball. Not once. This was the most romantic and adventurous date she had ever been on. If you could call it a date. Becca watched as he set the table and had her sit in his lap rather than her own chair. She thanked him for dinner with a kiss. "If this is dinner, then I can't wait for dessert." She teased. "Is this how you always treat women on your first dates?" She asked in a partial jest as she took a sip of the beer,

"Desert huh? let me guess what you want. You want whipped cream and a cherry with it? he got up and lead her to the fridge. He got out a can of whipped cream and a jar of marachino cherries, and handed them to her and then went to the couch and laid back his hard cock pointing to the ceiling.
"Desert is served", he said.

Rebecca had just finished her steak when he scooted her off of his lap and walked over to the fridge. openly, she admired his ass and his physically fit body as he was plucking something from the fridge. He set a can of whipped cream and a jar of cherries and she watched him walk over to the sofa where he laid down. She broke into a little laugh and grabbed the can and the jar. "Funny, this is something a woman would normally do." She pointed out, but the fact that he had managed to get her this far was a feat all its own. She straddled his legs shook the can and put a dollop of whipped cream on the tip of his cock and topped it off with a cherry. "Bon appetit." She smiled. Licking her lips and looking him in his eyes. "After this... its your turn for dessert mister." Becca licked at his length before she she made his cock disappear past her lips. Taking the cherry on her mouth and giving him a kiss. When her lips left his, he had the cherry in his mouth as she went down on him once more.

He reached down and held Becca's head in his hands, groaning as her soft mouth sent electric shocks up and down his body. She was so much better than Wendy. She was doing it to please him and the difference was tremendous. To Wendy he had been a peice of meat, as Becca had predicted he would be. He cried out Becca;s name and heard it echo down the quiet Bayou through the open windows. He gave her her desert, a thick man flavored milk shake and then pulled her on top to steal a taste from her lips, as he kissed her passionately. He pulled her into his arms and then picked her up as though she were a feather. He kicked open the door and took her up the steps to the roof , where several lawn chairs and a chase lounge sat.

He was very successful in his effort to keep her here. The thought of going away was no where near the forefront of her mind. Everything he did was exciting and new to her. Nothing near the vanilla sex she had before. To hear his cry her name out was a wondrous thing. Who knew she could reduce a man to such things? It felt empowering. It was the first time she had ever swallowed before, but she took to it like a fish to water. rope after hot rope leading down her gullet and to her stomach. He pulled her with a haste that would think he would almost die if he didn't kiss her. Her hands could not leave his nude form. he had her wrapped around his finger, tight. he surprised her when he hoisted her body in his arms and began walking up a flight of stairs. When they reached the roof she noted all of the chairs and a chase lounge that looked rather comfortable. "Jeremy... what on earth are you doing?" She whispered with lips so close to his skin.

I love it up here. Its a beautiful evening. I thought you might like a massage while we watch the sunset. He pointed out over the magnolia trees and swamp oaks at her sun as it was low in the sky and filling it with crimson tones. He laid her down on the chaise lounge, and began to knead her feet in his hands. He worked his way slowly up her legs giving her plenty of loving attention. as he moved higher up her thighs he separated them a bit and saw the gleaming liquid leaking there. "Someone is still excited!" he said. His cock coming to full attention at the sight. for the moment he ignored her wanton pussy and continued the massage as she laid on her tummy, working her back and shoulders. Then he returned and began again on the cheeks of her ass. He separated her thighs and knelt between them. Running a finger quickly through her slit he scooped out a generous portion of her nectar and began to gently rub it into her Rose bud, when things were sufficiently slippery, he pressed on her until her anus gave his finger entry to the first knuckle, then slowly massaged the orifice until it began to relax. He then spread her thighs wide and after moistening his hard cock in her pussy began to press it firmly on her rear entrance. After a firm push , he was able to get the head to pop in.

The sun set was amazing. It was beautiful. This day had be amazing all around. Her eyes tore away from the sunset as she was laid upon the chase. her eyes grew heavy from the concentration of pleasure as he massaged her feet and worked his way up. She cracked a smile when she heard his voice as he pointed out her arousal. He had her lay on her stomach, which was a surprise since she expected him to feast. She bit her lower lip and muffled a gentle moan as he swiped at her sex and then massaged her rosebud. Becca hadn't even realized that she was holding her breath as he pressed his finger inside of her anus. A sigh of relief escaped her lips when her body relaxed. He teased her as he lubed up his cock in her sex and then slowly sheathed himself in her backside up to the head. The setting was soothing because this was her first time, but she wouldn't say that. "Jeremy... you are big... are you sure?" she took a big deep breath.

"I will hold still, your push your self over me. Take it as slow as you want." he said. He supported himself over her body and planted butterfly kisses over the back of her neck and shoulders as he waited for her to adjust and take him in. Becca was an amazing woman, and he wanted her to enjoy every minute with him.

Her body loosened up a bit at his words. Already she could feel the unnatural stretching of her backside. He felt ginormous. With a deep breath she backed up into him and she could feel his heart beat syncing up with her. His kisses kept her grounded and took her mind off of the pain that slowly ebbed away and was replaced by an alien form of pleasure. Before she knew it, her backside had collided with his hips. It was a tight fit, but she had managed it. She could feel every single movement he made. Every twitch of his member. "Oh my gosh... this feels good, Jeremy." She sighed before looking over her shoulder at him with a hungry look to her eyes.

As she looked back he kissed her and held the kiss as he made little thrusts inside her, letting her adjust. He wrapped an arm tightly around her, and lifting her from the chase lounge and keeping her fully impaled, sat down in a lawn chair , pulling her back against his chest. She was pinned in place by his huge cock and his hands slowly roamed over her breasts and then her pussy as he found her clit and teased it in his fingers. He buried two fingers deep inside her pussy and and continued massaging her clit with his thumb. His lips and tongue caressed her neck and he nibbled on her ears.

Of course her body tensed as she was suddenly moved while still impaled upon his length. She loosened up and relaxed a lot more as his hands roamed her nude figure and down between her legs. Eye closed as she reveled in the feeling. Wow it felt so good. She purred and whimpered with delight as he dug two fingers into her. Her body eased up around his cock as she grew more lax. In moments he had her panting like a puppy and on the verge of cumming. "Jeremy... mmmm... yes Jeremy.... yes..."

Jeremy loved how much she wanted him and he wanted this to last. He lifted he from his cock and pulling her back into his arms, carried her back downstairs. he layed her on his bed, her hips at its edge, and spread her knees wide, and dove between her thighs, teasing her with his toungue. He placed a hand on her sof belly just above he mons where he could feel her start to contract. He teased her again and just as she would begin to slip over the edge he would pause. Hanging her out on the razor edge of cumming.

She was drowning in him. How could she be so enthralled in guy she hardly knew for twenty four hours? Whatever he dealt her, she eager gave back. The way he made her feel like the center of the universe was... pretty addicting. She still did not know what he found in her that he could not have easily gotten from the bust red head from their job. Arms wrapped around his neck as she was carried in his arms to another new area. Upon the soft surface of the bed, she was placed. She watched as he maneuvered her body with ease. She laid back upon her forearms and he placed his hand upon the taut skin of her belly. Her breathing was a tad heavy. As she was close to the edge of cumming he pulled back. Her body humming on the edge and aching for him to finish, or at least give her some attention. " Jeremy..." she whimpered in want and desire.

Back
Top Bottom