Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So Its Like A Diary Huh?

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
To many times have I left this forum for on average one to two weeks and never warned anyone. Well it ends here with this thread xD Like a GPS this is how you can track me down and know what's going on in my crazy world :) But I mainly made this thread to answer a few messages I got from people I've been roleplaying with recently. As some of you may have known I've done one of many disappearing acts again recently but there was a reason for it. Yes it was partly because I got bored of roleplaying (none of my roleplayers fault as I have the attention span of a monkey) and because my internet router blew up! When I was going to return to roleplaying on here it thunder in my area and because I wasn't using a surge protector for the plug of the router it blew up :( Not only that but it fried my network card to my PC so now I have to use my Wii to roleplay as my PSP has a word max on it :mad: But luckly I turn 21 in get this...21 days time :D And for my 21st I'm getting a lovely laptop. So what this means is you will soon once again get the full 100% Dahaka roleplay experience you expect from me xD Till then I'm at 80%. The reason behide this is because I can roleplay but I can't provide the lovely images I like to use in each of my roleplays. But don't worry because in 21 days you'll be seeing pictures again in my roleplays.

From

Dahaka
CEO of Dahaka Roleplays Ltd.

Right roleplaying using the Wii is proving to be a pain in the ass it seems. Sure I've made it a bit easier by plugging in my keyboard to type with but having to point my Wii remote at the screen is a pain. For this reason I might be slow to reply to my roleplays I'm in right now. Sorry guys :(

Oh, my God. I totally feel your pain. Before I sprang for a laptop, I used the Wii and keyboard to role-play. I cannot tell you how many times I've had moments where I clicked on the "title" space for a message or thread and set about "typing my message" not realizing until after I move on from that screen that "shit, I didn't type a message; I just gave this message a really long ass title."

I'm glad someone has shared my pain haha. So glad I'm getting a laptop soon. Not only will I be able to use a mouse again but I can also copy and past again xD I hate how I can't do that right now.

Right guys sorry I've been away for so long. I got my laptop which works fantastic and now allows me to role play on here anywhere in my house xD I wanted to return to role playing on here for my birthday but I was very busy and then when I wasn't meant to be I somehow became even more busy haha. Sorry for the trouble I've coursed all my role play partners during my absence.

Glad you think that xD I really hope all my other roleplay partners feel the same way you do haha.

Haven't used this in a while and I really should of as I've been gone for ages haha. I've decided not to use the forum right now as people in the past just bombarded me with private messages making my head explode as I tried to reply to them all. I shall however be using hotmail to roleplay (and before you ask no I won't cam for you). So if you would like to indulge in some sexual fantasies with me my address is dahakaroleplaying@hotmail.co.uk I may return to the forum but only if people want to do a thread and if the idea is truly that great that the world needs to see it in words written by us. So don't private message me unless you want to do this. I hope everyone understands :) P.S. If you want to roleplay on hotmail with me just drop me a friend request on there or email.

Thanks :D I think its down to having a chance to refresh my ideas and writing. Not only that but not doing so many rps at once.

Back
Top Bottom