Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for exciting FxF plot line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel216

Supernova
Hey I am Angel216 and I am looking for an interesting partner with these qualities,

Literacy:This is a must for the partners I play with. They must be able to post at least anywhere between 1-5 paragraphs. I will try to match my partners post, but I want something I can roleplay with, one liners won't cut it.

Grammer:It is you not u and your not ur, all I am asking is type the extra letters and have proper grammer. I am not a total grammer nazi, hey I do make mistakes myself and I understand typos, trust me I am not perfect.

One Post per day: Hey I do understand if you get busy, I have a job and responsibilities too. All I ask for is at least one reply per day. Or if you will be gone, I request that you at least tell me that you wil be away for a while so I am not sitting and waiting.

That's about all anyway a bit about myself, which characters I play and my kinks and dislikes:

I am a Submissive, or slave so I do like to be dominated and controlled by Mistresses.

Second, I like to add Zest to my charactersBy this I mean that my characters were forced to become a slave or submissive so they are stubborn and new and need to be trained to obey. They will try to fight, so if you don't like it then don't roleplay with me, simple as that.

However I will say that my characters can be broken, it just takes strict and harsh owners or Mistresses.

Now my kinks are as followed:

Force
Heavy bondage
Bondage for art
Restraints
Cages
Chains
Handcuffs
Whips
Crops
Sexual Pleasure
Oral (Giving and Receiving.)
Ropes
BDSM

Now my dislikes are this:

Scat
Vore
Gore
Bloodplay
Watersports
Vomit
Forced blood drinking
Extreme Brutality
Beastiality

Now here are different settings and genres I like:

Fantasy (I love these types)
Mideival
Modern (To an extent)
Myth (Favorite)
Mystery (Mehh to an extent again)
Drama (Mixed with Fantasy, Mideival or Myth this is an absolute fave)

Anyway PM me with a plot or reply on here and I will get back to you.

how would you feel being a surface elf who because the play thing of a drow tormentor?
Matron Habisai

9atg1i.jpg

so, would you like her to be taken in as a prisoner as the raid, and habisai is suppose to tame her. how would you like your elf to make it into the under dark.

Taken as a prisoner sounds good, would you like to roleplay by PM or thread? Here's a brief character profile for my character.

Name: Ilyza
Age: She is 200 years in elf years, but appears to be 18 years old in human years.
Race: Elf
Role/History: She is the daughter of the elven elders, so when the drow raided their home she was in the middle of a lesson in which she was being taught to take over as the elven elder for her mother. The drow thought it would be a good idea to bring Ilyza back in their raid so they grabbed her and kidnapped he.
Looks: Long fiery red curls that fall to her waist, pointed ears that poke out between two curls. Ivory pale skin with natural rosy red cheeks, and a sprinkle of freckles over her cheeks like cinnamon. She has piercing blue eyes and a slim athletic built figure. She stands about 5'6" and weighs about 110 Lbs.
Personality: Ilyza is fierce, stubborn, hard-headed, and a fighter by heart. She is protective, and sometimes can be nice and kind. She is athletic and loves the outdoors, she is sarcastic and funny.

(I think that's about all :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom