Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little FxF [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeminiZ

Planetoid
Lately, I've been in the mood for a nice little lesbian romance. One thing I want to get out in the open before I explain further: I'm not a fan of the smutty-brand of RPs. I like for a romance to have a little more meaning to it than just, "Let's screw just because we can." That's not to say I'm against serious romance, it's just that I want there to be some plot behind it first. Now, onto business.

Basically, the idea I have in mind is pretty simple; two childhood friends who, for reasons they couldn't explain, just weren't interested in boys. Now, both 20-ish in age and pending college graduates, they've yet to have a boyfriend or even have a first kiss. However, after killing some time one afternoon at the movies watching a romance flick, they suddenly realize why that was so. Of course, there's the issue wih how their parents, friends, and peers in general are taking it, which is to say, poorly.

The basis of the plotline is the building romance between the two young women and their painstaking efforts to keep from being torn apart by the people around them.

So, any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom