Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanna get lucky? (Futa/any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Girl

Meteorite
So nearly all of my RPs would involve one (or more) futanari characters. Be they Hermaphrodites or Shemales, I am a happy girl either way. (Apparently this wasnt clear enough... I want Futas, or at the very least, to play a Futa!)

But of course, that is just a bit vague for a request thread... So I suppose I should list a few more things I enjoy until I get around to filling out one of those F-List thingies.

For pairings I will do nearly anything as long as there's a futa involved. Futa/F and Futa/Futa preferred. Though I would be willing to do a couple futa/m, but only with effeminate males or traps.

Favorite kinks
Ageplay (Within the site rules of course. My favorite characters are within the ages of 13-16)
Incest (I love Mother/daughter, sisters, twins, this includes step relations as well.)
Anal (Tongues, fingers, toys, and hard throbbing girlcocks, if it goes in our characters bottoms, especially mine, I love it even more.)
D/s (As a switch I can play both Dominant and submissive, without a preference for either.)
Bondage
Force/non-con (What's a little rape between friends?)

Limits... if it belongs in the toilet, or involves killing or mutilating our characters... then I have no interest.

A couple ideas

To wander the wastes... alone?
This is a Fallout 3 idea, using the main character from the vault and a twin sibling raised in Megaton by Colin. Raised never knowing of each other's existance, the twin is one of the first people met by our intrepid wanderer as she emerges from the vault she's called home her entire life. Feeling an instant connection, the pair set out together in search of the girl's missing father and find something else along the way.

This could easily be a F/F plot, but I would much perfer either Futa/Futa or Futa/Female. I could play either part, or either gender as well since I have ideas involving the personality of each sibling based on how they were raised.

But I'm not a Rebel!
This is a Skyrim idea, starting us off at the opening of the story having been captured for one reason or another by the Imperial troops. On our way to be executed at Helgen. The characters could literally be anyone we want them to be. Baring in mind my desire to have at least one Futa in the story as a main character. (More always make things more fun!) There are so many ways to have a lot fo fun with this setting that we could literally go prettymuch anywhere without ever following the plot of the game. (Though one of us being the Douvakhin would make things more interesting.)

Truth, Justice, and... Oh god that feels good!
Lucy Green was just your average everyday highschool senior, until the day of the meteor shower. The day she was hit and absorbed some sort of energy from the falling rock as it exploded around her. Like something out of a comic book, she began to notice changes to her physiology (Abilities are up to debate and can be changed on a sotry by story basis... the default would be Supergirl.)

This idea was originaly intended as Lucy becoming a futa after her exposure to the meteorite, though that doesnt have to be the case. That did however make her weakness rather obvious... an 'increased' libido. Any number of available pairings possible from anyone in her past, grateful rescued victims, villians, and even other heroes. As always Futa/Futa, Futa/Female, or F/F.

I adore your pairings and ideas. I'd love to work incest, age play, and rape together in a role play with you. Shoot me a pm, and we can work something out? Ca va? <3

I really like those ideas especially the last one. If it would interest you, I would enjoy playing a little trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom