Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

seeking dominant male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Planetoid
I am not new to roleplaying, but this is my first time trying this kind of roleplay with someone who I am not familiar with and I am feeling rather nervous and shy about it.
I do like females as well, but currently I would prefer my roleplay partner to at least play as a male/futa.

Also, the more literate the better, but as things get going keeping up standards is hard. To start off with 1-3 paragraphs is nice, but once the ball gets rolling I don't want to be forced to make more than 4-6 sentences and/or 1-2 paragraphs of 3-5 sentences, nor will I expect my partner to do so. One liners are okay only during mental blocks.

My Rabbit Hole:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Tala

I enjoy the trill of the chase and struggles for power. I like 'playing hard to get' and being defiant and I love to fight against my dominant partner. Of course, the goal is for me to 'lose' and be 'caught', but without putting up a struggle there's just no fun in it.
Bondage is encouraged, but not necessary.
Romance is optional, but backstory and setting the scene is not.

-I will no longer do incest. It just doesn't work for me.
-I prefer to play a character between the ages of 18 and 25. Anything outside that range and I will need some convincing. I refuse to go below 16 or above 40.
-I don't do anal. At all. I don't care that it's just text.
-I will not play a dominant role. Ever. Even if I play a 'strong, independent woman', the moment it gets to the sex I refuse to take a leading role.
-I will not play a cannon character. I love stories set inside of the pre-made worlds of anime, TV, and certain books, but I will only play non-cannon and, in fact, would prefer any characters involved to be original.

Not sure what else to put for now, so I will leave it at that under the assumption I will edit this later on.

PM me if interested.

If you do not mind your male partner playing a trap based character, then I don't mind rping with you sweetie.

Yeah. I disagree with you, though if you really want to try to pitch an idea, go right ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom