Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Simple Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felicity

Planetoid
Hello!

So, I will be quick and to the point... I have a few ideas and I am always interested in hearing other peoples ideas. I do not like to play more than one character at a time, although I will if the plot-line is intriguing enough. I am female, I will only play female roles and I prefer to be an aggressive sub... this means that I do not like to take the dominate seat in my roleplay but I also do not want to roll over to any command, I enjoy having a bit of fight and seeing how people react.

I enjoy scenes of humiliation, domination, rape, torture and torment and the like. I do not like scat, water sports or anything similar in nature. I do not mind a little gore or blood, and finding somebody who is comfortable in those subject matters is rare.

EDIT: Current Craving - Torture and Blood. I am tired of being in RP that the worst thing that happens is somebody gets smacked once or has their hair pulled. I want to see what kind of next level we can reach and how invigorating it can make the roleplay.

EDIT: SCENARIO CRAVING - Naruto Universe. Something about the idea of fighting and plot in a Ninjitsu-Related World is amazing!

I have a few ideas...

1) Supernatural Powers...
Modern or Slightly Futuristic Setting involving people born with Supernatural to Inhuman abilities, think Marvel Universe meets Harry Potter... not everybody is unique but there are enough people who are that special schools and laws have been enforced to keep balance in the world.

2) Good Ol' Fashion Kidnapping
Just like it implies, for whatever reason (and I can think of a bunch), a young girl is kidnapped by a person (or people) and thus ensues a number of horrible acts upon her physical and mental being.

3) Tentacles
Not just your average Tentacle Monster, more like a Dark Fantasy World where Aberrant creatures exist and feed upon the energy of other beings to survive.

4) Magic!
High Fantasy Setting Magical World... people create spells and learn spells anything from basic fireballs to domination spells to the ability to form objects with thought.

Again, please pitch me ideas if you don't see something you like. I try to be open and aside from what I listed earlier, I don't have much in the ways of limitations.

Edit: Recently I've become interested in the Horror Genre of Smut-Based RP. Slenderman... that sounds interesting.

I am also into the Dystopian and Post Apocalypse settings as well!

Edit 2: Oh... Kinks, right...

Non-Con
Horror
Torture / Torment
Rape
Kidnapping
Humiliation
Supernatural Creatures (Vampires, Ghosts, Werewolves, Ect...)
Magick and Supernatural Abilties

Pairings... really almost anything so long as I am playing a female role.

If you're still looking, I wouldn't mind trying something involving magic, send me a PM with any ideas :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom