Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for male to rp as Dick Grayson/Nightwing rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I'm looking for any males that have seen Batman"The Dark Knight Rises movie." This rp will take after the movie and I need a male that could rp as John Blake robin and could also rp as Bane as well. I'll be rping as Barbara aka known as Batgirl and Comissoner Gordon." If any males are interested in this type of rp please pm me to let me know or post here okay."

"Thanks: angelduskgirlcat"

RE: Female looking for male to rp as John Blake Robin only.

Hey, good luck to you on the search but you may want to tweak the plot a little since while Blake's legal name implies he would become Robin, he really is going to be the new Batman since Bruce Wayne is considered deceased so Bruce no longer has the Cape and Cowl, it's Blake. Bruce has no reason to come back to Gotham, so there's no vacation just retirement. Also in the Nolanverse, Barbara is Gordon's wife, not his daughter. Another thing is is that Band is dead, Selina got Bane with a direct shot to the chest with the canons from the Batpod, he's extra crispy in his grave.

Just some things you might want to consider, good luck with your search!

RE: Female looking for male to rp as John Blake Robin only.

Thanks I'll try to tweak my plot idea more better then thanks for the tip XVashX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom