Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fast and The Furious New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
Torven Toretto slid out from under the black 67 Chevy impala and stood. He looked around at his dream, his own garage several cars were in the process of being worked on. By day torven was a business owner of a leading car sales and part company, they sold anything from brakes to NOS. By night he was a back drive racer. His dream had been filled through the hardships he faced and by the blood in his veins. He shut the hood of the impala and walked to the office which was located on the right side of the garage and went in. Sitting down in the metal chair he began typing on the labtop computer he had for the company.

Lisa Roberts was laying down on her mattress that looked dirty and well used. she wore a all grey Mackinac suit that was also dirty with paint over it.she had her long black hair pulled up into a pony tail and was chewing gum. she was looking at a magazine for ideas . she soon got up and walked around a nice camero that was almost ready to be sold it just needed a sweet paint job. she chewed her gum some more and said "well honey i think black would suit you just fine and a picture of a white tiger fighting a white Chinese dragon as well it seemed to be a big hit so will you". for seem reason she liked talking to the car's she worked on. She did not seemed to hang with the gang much sense she joined the crew maybe it was cause some of the members did not trust her much from being in prison and for joining a gang that was known for killing those who double crossed them they was known as the black diamonds"
(i know i did not put that in the background of her when i made a profile but i figure i could do that here)

Torven walked out of the office and to the paint platform "so what are you slapping on this beauty Lisa?" He asked popping the hood open and looking. He placed it back down "got to fix the breaks" he mumbled them looked at Lisa "when you get done here I'm going to a auction and figuring you might want to come to get some ideas on Tue custom jobs on them" he said to her

Lisa looked at him and said "going with black and with a white tiger and white Chinese dragon ". she walked around the car again before putting the black paint in the can so she could spray it on the car. she turned to him again and said "why not I'm always open to new ideas to put on these cars to shine them up real nice ". she then walked over to the car and after putting on a mask so she wont breath in the fumes of the paint said "starting might want to put on a mask so you do not breath in the fumes up to you". she then started painting the whole car black.

"ill get you when I leave" he said and turned on the vaccum fans that vacummed the fumes out. He went over to another car and slid under it. He came out and grabbed a wrench and slid back under

Lisa just nodded her head and she went to work. she thought about the others in the crew on how they kept her at a distence and thought well her mother did not want her so this was normal for her. she finished up the black paint and took the mask off and stepped back.. she smiled at her work well done. she just had to wait a couple of days till it dried then she can finish it up. she moved onto a camero and took a look at up and down . she then picked up her magizine and sat down on the hood saying "and what about you babe what color should i paint you and what should i put on you". she did not know but she knew it would not take her long to come up with something.

"make that one blue and on the sides a Lilly pond that's going to Lilly" trevon said. Lily was his cousin that lived on the east coast and had her own garage. "its her birthday present and I trust you and know you will make it beautiful" he said to her

Lisa smiled something that was rear for her. she nodded her head and said "I can do that and yes i will make it beautiful for her". she went to work painting the car all blue then she was going to add a Lilly scean. the car was a dark blue so that she could make the water later light blue.

Trevon nodded and went back to a car he was customizing for a very relaible client. he started adding out lines detail in the paint job he had applyed the base coat yesterday and left it overnight to dry.

Lisa stepped back and looked at the car it was a pretty dark blue and tomorrow the rest would go on the car like the black one. she then moved to a car she had painted all black earlier this one was going to have cool red and blue flames on it with two white dragons on each side making it look like they was putting the flames on the car and it was going to be her car. she could not paint the dragons on yet for she had to do the flames first then when that dried she would do the dragons. so she set to work painting the flames. she was in deep thought and dreaming while she worked about how she wished she had friends and maybe someone special and told herself in this group that will never happen cause of her past.

"crap" trevon mumbled as he spotted a odd spot on the black paint on the car. He looked at the spot and began repairing the odd spot by buffing and Samsung it and began touching it up

Lisa was done for the day so she sat down in a near by chair and watched Trevon work on a car chewing gum. "it looks nice so when was we leaving for that auction so i can attempt to find something nice."

Trevon checked his watch "well in five minutes we will leave" he said and stood up and went into his office and grabbed his jacket and his keys to his impala

Lisa nodded and shed her overalls and underth she had on a black tank top with blue jeans that were fadding . she had on blue sneakers that must have seen better days. she put her overall's away and waited on Trevon by his Impala.

He unlocked the car with the car sounding a reassuring 'chirp' he opened his driver side door and slid in and put on his seat belt and started the car which roared to life

Lisa got in after him and put on her seat belt and looked at him with a smile and said "never thought you take me to one of these things it seem your crew which was started by your grandfather does not like me too much cause of the gang i ran with".

"that's them I don't vare what yourbackground as long as I don't get screwed over" he said to her "and besides I trust my grandfather's judgement "

She looked at him and said "well you wont get screwed over trust i'm loyal and besides did not like the gang i was rolling with they scared the shit out of me and yes your grandfather seemed to know how to judge people ". she looked out the window for a bit then added "he also was the only one to draw me out of my shell and talk about me everyone else i shut them out ". she popped anther piece of gum into her mouth after taking the other one out and rolling it into the wrapper of the one she just popped in her mouth and rolled down the window and tossed it out of the window. It seemed chewing gum was something she did when she was deep thought. She would smoke when she was in a bad mood . She also had a bad habit of sitting in one of the cars that the paint was drying on sleeping for she seemed to live in the garage despite the fact Dominic did not like her staying there but rather in his home.

Lisa turned her head back to him and did something she does not do very often she gave him a pretty smile. she then went back out the window not sure on what else to say sense she was not much of a talking she asked "mind if i turn on the raido"?

Lisa was caught off guard as she waited for his reply about the radio. She blushed and said in a very quite voice "thanks". she reached over and turned on the radio to some rock and roll and nickle back came on with their song "I want to be a rock star". she knew the words well and looking out the window she quietly sang along to the song.

Lisa made a quick look at him as he sang along but quickly looked back out the window. she did not know what her feelings were about the man driving but something sparked in her heart and she fought it back thinking "no can't been strong living on my own everyone i have ever known hurt me must not put hopes in on this ".

travon pulled into a parking lot and parked.and ahut.off the car and got out and locked it when he knew she was out. he walked up to a large pitch tent and to a table where he wrote his namr on and wa given a number. he nodded and went to the lot of the available. cars for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom