Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Daze (Niah & IllusionofWords)

Niah

Star
The radio was pumping loud music out at a volume that would have been deemed inappropriate if it wasn't the start of summer! Littered across the highway were many cars all doing the same as Ava. Heading to distant locations, packed and prepared for a time that they would never forget. Schools and colleges were on break and soon the streets would be filled with teenagers and young adults letting their hair down and having a good time. Since every car within her vicinity was also blasting music as if they were deaf. Ava found it hard to feel guilty about her ridiculous volume. All the other drivers were enjoying their journey today, so she might as well join in. The young girl was no more than nineteen years old and on her summer off had originally planned to visit her parents. However they were on a cruise, so with her family home deserted she made plans to surprise her brother. She intended on turning up on his doorstep and simply announcing that she would be spending the summer with him. Sure he'd probably freak a little at first, but after a while he'd come to love the idea, she was sure of it. Ava and her brother Logan were pretty close, he was a typical big brother; protective, caring, but also sometimes annoying and argumentative. They had fights just like any other siblings, but they always made up in the end.

There was also the added fact of her brother's roommate, a guy whom she hadn't seen in years. You know how it is, the geeky little sister having a crush on her brother's best friend. Well that's how it was when they were younger. Then her brother moved out and started his adult life and Ava headed onto high school. Her old crush drifted from her mind, but she did sometimes wonder what he was like now and how he had changed. I mean just look at how different Ava was from the last time the two had been around each other. Back then she had been suffering with bad acne, had freezy uncontrollable hair and to top it all off; a lisp thanks to her braces. How things change; the braces were now gone, her skin had cleared up and her natural red hair was now tamed thanks to several shop bought products. The once skinny little runt had turned into an attractive young woman, with curves in all the right places. No doubt her brother's friend most likely looked different too, but she wasn't here to see him. Her first and most foremost want was to see her brother. It had been months since his last visit and she missed bothering him like little sisters do.

Ava turned the radio down slightly as she took the next exit and headed off of the highway. About half an hour later she arrived at her brother's home and parked up outside. Grabbing her suitcase from the trunk, she could hardly contain herself as she jumped up to the front door. The look on Logan's face was going to be priceless when he saw her here. Ava had every intention on making this summer epic whilst in his company. She knocked on the door in an excited manner, her green eyes shining with glee. She then waited, with a brilliant smile attached to her face, for someone to answer.

Zack rose alittle later in the morning then normal, having woken up only becuase of the bright rays of the sun penatrating thru the blinds and pushing back the cozy drakness of the room, then there was that damn nest of baby birds right outside his window, He'd of gotten rid of those friggin birds from the get go if it wasnt for ol' Lady Johnson nextdoor constently looking over the fence, though just barely 40, since her husband had left her, she'd taken to peeking over the fence now and then, mostly at Logan when he went out back to mow the grass. Logan and him nicked named her ' cougar on the prowl '. He yawned and stretched his 6ft4 frame then kicked his legs over the side of the bed and sat up, he had the day off and the house all to himself now that Logan had gone off with his girlfriend and another couple for the summer to travel along the coast He rose up outta bed, not bothering to put on pants and went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower,, Then got out and dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. He glimpsed at himself in the mirror, not that he was vain by any means, but having helped Logan convert the garage into a wieght room, after Logans girlfriend made a comment about Logan getting kinda flabby, Zack had benifitted form the wieghtroom as well, and he looked, and liked the results from over almost a year of workingout, he liked the comments from the girls at the Club even more.

Zack walked out of the bathroom, still just wearing the towel and went to the kitchen, turned on the coffee maker and fixed himself a bowl of Cap'n crunch, then went to the livingroom and turned the TV on sportscenter to see how badly the Chicago Cubs got beat lastnight and ate his cereal. As he suspected the Cubs lost again, he watched the rest of the sports news then flipped the TV off and took his empty bowl to the sink, as the towel nearly slipped off, he realized he didnt have any clean clothes to put on so he hurried to his room and grabbed his dirty clothes laundrybag and walked back thruogh the house to the laundryroom and dumped all the clothes into the washer and started it, then went back to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. The sudden rapping upon the front door startled him and he burnt his tongue on the sip of coffee, 'who the hell here', he thought to himself, ' well crap' ...all his clothes were in the washer..." oh well, someones about to get a cheap thrill", he chuckled to himself as he went to the door. He opened the frontdoor enough to poke his head out and his eyes went wide at seeing the stunning redhead beauty with the sultry green eyes looking back at him," umm, Hello, can I help you? ".

Ava heard some scrambling noises behind the door and within moments it was opened but only slightly. The male behind the entrance only left enough room to pop his head out, hiding his body behind the door frame. His hair looked messy and slightly damp, as if he had just been washing. He was handsome she'd give him that, older than herself and those eyes... she recognized them from somewhere. When answering the door he had spoken as if he didn't know her, however there was something about him that tugged at the corners of her memory. She squinted ever so slightly, before allowing a graceful smile to place upon her lips. "Zack? Is that you?" She said, a hint of laughter in her voice. "Don't tell me you've forgotten all about me? It's Ava! Is my dorky brother in, I've got a surprise for him." She added with her trademark cheeky expression.

As she waited for a reply, Ava looked the door up and down. Why was he hiding behind it like that? Her eyes widened a little, "oh God... don't tell me you're naked?" She asked laughing slightly, then a funny look came across her face. "Wait... you haven't got a girl in there with you have ya?" Ava hadn't seen Zack in years and she didn't want their first meeting in so long consisting of her cock blocking him in the middle of sex, that would be beyond embarrassing. Plus if he was getting freaky, that would probably mean that Logan wasn't in. Perhaps she should have planned this a bit better? Or maybe she was just getting ahead of herself, Zack might just be hiding behind the door because that's how he liked answering to visitors. Logan could be still be in bed snoring his backside off for all she knew, which wouldn't surprise her.

Zack stood behind the door, blinked his eyes a few times and looked her up and down, " Ava..wow, no way, and I havnt forgotten about you... I just dont recall you looking like...well..gorgeous ", He reddened slightly realizing that may of come out all wrong, " I mean not that you wernt gorgeous before, jus..your,ah all filled out now....
umm,wow, that still came out wrong didnt it?, and no am not entirely naked, I have a towel on, and I dont have a girl in here, or you'd still be standing here beating on the door, I just got out of the shower not a minute before your knock...well come on in", he stepped back and pulled the door open further for her to walk in , tilted his head slightly as he watched her from behind, then panicked when he felt himself growing aroused, " Ok, so if you'll just give me a minute or two to go find something to wear... make yourself at home, fresh coffee in the kitchen, and umm, I'll be right back.no peeking " . He grinned and winked at her then hurried off to his room while holding the towel so nothing would come popping out.

Zack got in his room and began frantically looking for something to wear, finally finding a pair of gym shorts under the edge of the bed and a dark blue t-shirt, spotting the penthouse mag he uncovered when grabbing the shorts, he grabbed it and buried in hi sock drawer, then chuckled at himself , " Like she was ever gonna find it ", he said under his breath, he then quickly ran a brush through his hair, put on some deoderant, then paused and thought twice about it, then went ahead and splashed abit of cologne on, why, he wasnt sure, she was his best friends sister afterall,just what the hell was he thinking....he grabbed the towel and tried to wipe it off, gave up and went back to the living room.

He couldnt help but gaze at her face as he was walking back into the room, he smiled warmly as she looked up at him, her green eyes causeing butterflies in his belly, " Well come here you ", He heldout his hand and when she rose he hugged her tightly then stepped back, rose her right arm up over her head and spun her around in a circle looking her over, Mother Nature had been damn good to her, " Wow, Ava this is really a shock, last time I saw you, you was all arms, legs and skinny as a fence post, now look at you...beat your beating back the boys with a stick back home". He took a seat when she sat back down, then he remembered Logan, " Logan never told you He'd be gone for the summer?", he asked with a questioning tone," him and his girl went with some friends to the coast, sorry you missed him, how long was you gonna stay?, you can hangout with me for the weekend....well, if you want to of course, give us a chance to catch up on old times, Its really great seeing you again".

Ava laughed a little as Zack seemed shocked not only by her being here, but also by her appearance. She felt a heat rush to her cheeks as he commented on her being gorgeous, but he also added that he didn't remember her looking like this when she was younger. He then seemed to smack himself mentally after this comment and tried to backtrack, but just made things a whole lot worse. No doubt her pale skin now had a natural warm glow to it as she was blushing slightly, however she soon laughed. "Yeah I was a stunner back then, what with my pizza and brace face!" She replied sarcastically, "real smooth by the way, no wonder you don't have a girl in there. You always put your foot in it when speaking to the opposite sex?" She added jokingly. Ava was a girl who spoke her mind and often made unsubtle comments, however she never meant it in a bad way. Her intention was never to upset other people, she was just trying to joke around and have fun.

As he opened the door wider, she stepped inside dragging her bags along with her. Ava gazed around the apartment walls quickly before turning her attention back to Zack. A lump gathered in her throat as she found it hard to speak. He had nothing but a towel covering him and what she could see was... well... if he hadn't been her brother's best friend, she would have jumped him instantly. His body was toned and she could tell he worked out. She found her eyes scanning his torso and when she reached the towel she had to push away the dirty thoughts. Giving a small cough, she then nodded as he ran off to get dressed. Ava felt a little awkward as it appeared her brother wasn't around. She took a seat on the sofa and waited for Zack to return.

It wasn't a long wait, she looked up at him as he headed back in. It seemed like he wanted to get a better look at her. She gave smirk, everyone who hadn't seen her in years always made her do a little twirl for them. So they could see how much she'd grown up. So Ava wasn't particularly shocked when Zack did the same. She gave him a twirl as she held onto his hand softly, the dress that she was wearing spun gracefully as she did so. Ava was wearing a cotton white dress, well it was summer and so the weather called for it. It wasn't short, it went down all the way to her knees. However it was a little low cut and so gave a nice cleavage, still it was tasteful and nothing too trampy.

Zack began complimenting her appearance once more. "Well not exactly..." she said in reply to his 'beating back the boys' comment. She was far too busy at college for romancing, sure some typical college frat guys had tried their luck with her every now and again. However she always told them where to stick it, "I guess none of them are man enough for me. Anyways talk about me, what about you?! That was some show you put on for me when I got here! You've been working out or something Zacky? Talk about buff or what, I bet you have the girls following you around likes moth to a flame." She replied with a little laugh. Ava took a seat once more and the conversation finally turned back to her brother. She was smiling however her smile faltered somewhat when Zack told her that her brother had gone to the coast for the summer.

"What?! Ugh, you've got the be kidding me..." she felt like such a dope. She should have really contacted him first, now what was she supposed to do? Zack then offered for her to stay for the weekend so they could catch up. Ava gave a weak smile "actually... this is probably going to sound really cheeky, but... I had actually planned to stay the summer here. My parents are on a cruise so I can't go home and there really isn't anywhere else for me to stay. Sorry, I thought Logan would be here... I know this is probably a real inconvenience, but... I don't suppose I could stay a little longer could I?" She felt really awkward asking, however she was kinda stuck now. If Zack didn't want her here, then she'd be pretty much screwed. "It's really great seeing you again too by the way, I've missed you. You were always may favorite when it came to friends of my brother." She added at the end quickly, hoping that it would sweeten him up so he wouldn't kick her ass to the curb.

Zack sat and watched her as she talked, her facial expressions and the way her green eyes danced, was facinating and the way she pouted just slightly as she explained the situation she was now in with having no place to go. He nearly jumped at the chance to say yes as soon as she asked but he didnt want to come across as too overeager, he forced himself to sit back and look thoughtful a moment, As if he had huge plans that her staying would be a problem. Then he had to laugh as she tried to sweeten him up with flattery, again the butterflies in the pit of his stomach took off like rockets as she batted her green eyes at him. " I thnik it was because I was one of his only friends that tolerated you hanging around us actually, " He quipped, " And...if you wanting to stay here for the whole summer, you better come up with something alil more then flattering me with the past, young Lady, " He playfully stuck his tongue out at her.

Ava watched as Zack took a seat, he seemed to be thinking it over. She was close to crossing her fingers, hoping that he would say yes. When he spoke up, she pretended be offended and displayed a look of shock on her face. "Tolerated?! Don't act like you didn't enjoy having me around, you guys loved me" she replied. Then he went on to say that she'd have to do more than offer flattery if she wanted to stay. A brilliant smile spread across her lips, as it seemed that he was pretty much saying yes. "Does that mean you'll let me stay?" Ava knelt on the sofa, touching his arm "I promise to behave, I'll help with the chores. I'll even get a summer job to pay my way whilst I'm here if you want me to." The last one she wasn't so eager about. She had worked all year round whilst at college. However she would be using his electricity, water, gas, eating here and all that. So she may as well contribute, it was only fair. So if he wanted her to, she would look for a temp job. "Unless you had something else in mind..." she added jokingly with a raised eyebrow. "In which case you're a perv and a very naughty guy" she said giving him a playful smack and a wink.

Zack chuckled when she replied that they had loved her dispite the fact that her brother was suppose to love her. He nearly melted when she flashed her brillant smile at him, along with the feel of electricity as she touched his arm and her willingness to help with the bills combined with the sight of her kneeling on the couch in front of him, he was just about to sign over the deed of the house to her, then she floored him with her comment, ' unless you had something else in mind', was she really joking?, he pondered, her follow up comment punctuated with a smack and a playful wink only raised the heat even more. " Am not old enough to be a perv and I can be as naughty as you want me to be, " He said winking back at her, he sat back and looked her over thoughtfully as she was still kneeling on the side of the couch by him.

" You know, thats really not a bad Ideal really, maybe I do have something better in mind, instead of looking for a summer job, you could stay here and be at my beck and call, maybe getcha one of those lil french maid outfits, some black garter and stockings...damn, maybe I am a perv afterall", He laughed and grabbed her then lowered her onto the floor in front of him and began tickleing her sides. He leaned alil too far forward and fell over, jus barely catching himself in time to keep from crushing her under him, his face inches from hers as he looked into her sultry green eyes for several moments, near breathless. then his brain told him this was his best friends sister, which did wonders to counter the raising urge to taste her full lips with his own.

" I....ummm... need to go put my clothes in the dryer...ah, I'll be right back".

"Oh please, pervs can be any age" she replied with a laugh. When he added that he could be as naughty as she wanted him to be, a small heat consumed her face. She knew he was only joking... at least she thought he was. After all he was her brother's childhood friend, so back in the day they were used to messing around and playing jokes on one another. They may not have seen each other for years, but now that they were older it only made sense that their jokes may be more adult like. They were comfortable enough around each other to be playful, but on Ava's side it was more than pretending to flirt. She really was attracted to Zack, she had been since they were young. However she thought that he would never want her in the same way. Ava thought his jokes were just him being friendly and he didn't really mean them. The more he spoke though, the more she allowed her hope to grow that he might hold some attraction for her too.

He then began to joke some more, about her putting on a french maid's outfit instead of her getting a job. "Oh yeah you're such a perv!" Ava said shaking her head "keep dreaming buddy!" Before she had chance to stop him, Zack grabbed her and began tickling her on the floor. "No, no, stop... you know how ticklish I am!" She began giggling, as she wriggled about, wrestling with him to try and get the upper hand. Eventually he fell on top of her, the tickling stopped as he caught himself. Ava's giggling subsided as she looked up at him, her breathing heavy whilst they stared into each other's eyes. Her heart skipped a beat as their lips were within close proximity. Suddenly it seemed that the jokes were over and a definite sexual tension filled the air. For a second; Ava felt herself tempted to pull him down and place a kiss upon those gorgeous lips of his. However before the idea had even matured, Zack got up. He seemed flustered as he said something about his laundry and then ran off to the laundry room. Ava lay there for a moment, unable to speak, her chest moving up and down heavily as she tried to catch her breath.

What had almost happened then? What was she even thinking?! She had liked him for years but there was a reason why she had never told him, he was her brother's best friend! Logan would freak if she ruined his friendship with Zack by doing something so stupid. Yet as she watched the male walk away, she deeply wished that he hadn't pulled back. Ava stood and fixed her dress, as it was slightly ruffled and messy thanks to the tickling fest. She ran a finger through her fiery hair and blinked a few times to get her bearings. The young girl then grabbed her bags and headed towards Logan's bedroom. Ava chucked her luggage onto his bed, before leaving and going to the laundry room, where she found Zack emptying the washing machine and transferring the clothes to the dryer. Her eyes instantly landed on his backside as he bent over, those gym shorts hugged him tightly when in that position. The girl shook her herself out of it "um... so I've chucked my things in Logan's room. I guess I'll just crash in there for the summer." Ava said, she felt somewhat awkward and for her the tension was still very much present. "So... um... do you want a drink or something?" Running her fingers through her hair once more, something she did when feeling nervous.

Zack paced back and forth in the laundery room,what the hell was he thinking?, she was his friends sister afterall,practically his sister as well...but she looked so damn...damn sexy, and she was still sweet as ever, having a hot lil body now hadint changed her personality any thankfully. He ran his fingers thru his hair....jezz this was gonna be a long summer. He heard footsteps and quickly opened the lid on the dryer then the washer as started chucking wet clothes into the dryer, he turned his head to look back at her and furrowed his brow, " OH MY GOSH....you were checking out my ass wasnt you???, wow..who's the prev now huh?, he chuckled at her reaction, then finished loading the dryer and started it, " we got pop, tea, kool-aid, beer, name your poison ", e slipped his arm around her slim waist and kissed her on the forehead, " Its good seeing you again, Ava, it'll be great having you " ,He purposely puased a breath, " here for the summer... of course ",

Ava jumped slightly as Zack practically yelled in her direction, laughing about how she was checking out his backside. She wasn't sure if he had actually caught her doing it or if he was just making another joke. Regardless her cheeks became cherry red and she tried to shake it off with laughter. "Well next time don't practically shove it in my face, I mean come on! No one bends over like that when doing the laundry unless they want to be perved at!" She replied with a light giggle, he then began running off what drinks he had to offer. "Beer? But I'm not twenty-one yet, you wouldn't be offering a minor alcohol now would you Zack? I always knew you were a bad boy!" Ava said jokingly, hey she had been in college for a whole year so she was no stranger to drinking. You either got fake ID, found a dodgy bar or shop owner or got one of the older college kids to buy it for you. One way or another alcohol found it's way onto campus and Ava had gotten drunk a couple of times.

Once again Ava's laughing faltered a little as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Her whole body seemed to tingle as he pulled her tight. The feeling of his muscular arms holding her body tempted her once more. However her hopes were dashed as he kissed her upon the forehead. Ava had to stop herself from letting out a sad sigh. The forehead... that was such a 'little sister' thing to do, so he didn't look at her in that way after all? She was disappointed but tried not to show it as she smiled. Perhaps it was for the best, after all she didn't want to hurt Logan with all of this. However Zack was really making it hard for her. Even if he didn't feel the same way, he kept joking and touching her. Which was driving her insane, being this close might not be affecting him but it certainly was her. He then said a sentence which could be taken the wrong way, until he corrected himself. "Yeah, it'll be fun..." She said before slipping out of his arms. "So two beers right?" Ava added playfully before heading to the kitchen to raid the fridge for alcohol.

Zack laughed along with her," well, stop turning red and come over here and show me how to properly bend over then, smarty pants so I can perv at you ", he felt a stirring in his loins as she stood there blushing, damn she looked even hotter. Then he pondered a moment over her bad boy comment, " reading my thoughts are you?",he waggled his eyebrows at her. After he kissed her forehead he glimpsed at her curiously noteing a split second change in her features and the way she replied ' yeah it'll be fun" then pulled away from him, had his kiss been out of bounds, surly not, she had been sending out signals she was interested hadint she?," yes Ma'am...oh wait, better make it one beer, I wouldnt want to contribute to the delinquency of minor", He joked, as he watched her walk away 'A minor with a really terrific ass' , he thought to himself.

" Oh hey... remember how we used to sneak off down to the creek to go swimming?,hope you brought a bathing suit ", He walked over to the back patio door and pulled back the blinds revealing the pool in the back yard , " but if your not too worried about given the Widow next door a free view, I guess you could always skinnydip, and being the resident lifeguard you'll of course have to inform me, safety first". She handed him one of the bottles of beer and they went back to the couch, he sat down and patted the spot next to him, " So tell me everything you been up to these last few years, how many hearts have you broken, and dont tell me none, cuase theres no way you look that good and not of broken a few hearts, how you liking college? He took a sip from the bottle of beer in his right hand, then reached out his left hand and stroked a strain of her red her back behind her ear

When he had made the comment about her bending over, Ava hadn't responded. Mainly because her sentence would have been, 'how about you bend me over instead?' Her mind was thinking dirty thoughts and she didn't trust herself to talk at that moment. So she simply blushed a little and remained silent. Once in the kitchen she heard him call to her, "yeah right!" Ava called back, when he joked about her not having a beer. She took out two bottles and uncapped them, before heading back towards the couch. As she did so, Zack came out and revealed the pool to her. "Oh awesome, I'm definitely going for a swim in that! And calm down pervert, I brought a few bikinis. So there won't be any skinny dipping this summer." She replied laughing as she sat down and then passed him his beer. Ava took some good hearty sips, as Zack began reeling off questions for her.

"Why are you so interested in my love life? Gutted that you haven't had a chance with me yet?" She replied jokingly, "nah, I had a couple of boyfriends in high school, none in college, I'm too busy. I got a weekend job as well, so when I wasn't studying I was working. Yeah college is good, made some new friends and had some wild parties. My teachers are pretty cool and I'm really enjoying my major." Ava left out personal details that Zack didn't need to know about, heck she wouldn't discuss them with her parents never mind him! Like how she had lost her virginity to one of her high school boyfriends and a few weeks later he dumped her ass to find another virgin to fuck! He clearly had a fetish that she hadn't known about. Then her next boyfriend she was with for two years and yes they slept together regularly. However when college came, he was heading to the other side of the country and they didn't think that they could manage a long distance relationship. So they broke up amicably and since then Ava hadn't really been touched by a guy.

Which is why being around Zack was so hard. He was her old crush whom she had never really gotten over. Now here he was with a drop dead gorgeous new body, next to herself who hadn't had sex in a year. She was sexually frustrated and being around him didn't help. Ava could have just slept around to get rid of her frustration, but she wasn't that type of girl. When he stroked her hair behind her ear, a shiver went down her spine. He left his hand there for a moment and she rested her cheek in his palm. Her eyes looking into his, before she took control of herself once more. "So, what about you? Hows life been treating Zack over the years? You got a job? And am I going to have to put up with girls coming in and out of here at all times of the night?" She asked with a playful smile.

It was all Zack could do to maintain self control when she shivered and placed her cheek on his hand and looked at him with those sultry green eyes and he was seriously concidering ripping her dress off her body and eating her up,till she brought his attention back from his wickedly dirty thoughts of haveing his face buried between her thighs with her own line of questions. Zach twisted around abit, acting as if he was uncomfortable, then looked at Ava, " Say...I'd be happy to answer you,just...ah, I need,umm...how about we get more comfortable?" , twisted and put his back against the side of the couch, placed one of the pillows over his groin so she wouldnt feel the semi erect state she had him in, then pulled his left leg up and straightened it out across the couch behind her then patted then, not alloing her ac hance to say now, reached for her and took her by the waist and pulled her up next to him between his legs, her back to his chest. then spoke nonchalantly, " ok,so about me...boring subject, but if you insist".

He sat his beer down on the floor and absentmindedly stroked her temples with his fingertips," Lifes been treating Zack ok, and yes I have a job, which is keeping me pretty busy, more of a pain in the ass really, with all the new building codes, I run my own construction company...oh hey, what courses you taking in college?, I might could use a good assisstant...as for other girls, well... I'll try and have them keep their cries of passion down to a respectable level, he chuckled then inadvertanttly nuzzled her neck then paused breath held to see her reaction, " but now that your here, they may be too intimidated coming in with a better looking woman here... so I may have to start taking them to the motel ". He chuckled the covered his head up with his arms as if expecting her to clobber him upside the head.

She watched as Zack squirmed about, stuttering as if uncomfortable or afraid of something all of a sudden. He then twisted a little before quickly placing a pillow over his groin area. Ava quickly averted her gaze, as she didn't want for him to realize that she knew what was going on. However she had been around enough guys to know that when they shoved something over their groin, like a book or cushion, especially when in the company of a girl, it meant that they were trying to hide an erection. She could be wrong, however what happened next only reinforced her theory. He suddenly grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into him.

Her back leaning on his chest, as they snuggled somewhat on the sofa. He then began stroking her head, whilst he told her about what things had been like for him. "Wow... you're own construction company? That's impressive" he was older than her, but still quite young in general. He asked her a question about her college courses, but before she even had chance to answer, he continued on to how he made women cry with passion before nuzzling her neck. Ok that was it! So much for looking at her like a little sister! She had clearly gotten her wires crossed when he had kissed her on the forehead earlier.

He wanted her, she could tell and with all this heavy flirting and touching she was finding it hard to control herself. All the teasing was too much for her, plus what about Logan?! Ava jumped up out of his arms and patted her dress down, she was clearly flustered. "I'm... um... majoring in music... listen I gotta go unpack. All my crap is still on Logan's bed" she said quickly, before running off to her brother's room and closing the door behind her. Ava then collapsed on the bed breathing heavily. If this was how Zack was going to be all summer, she didn't think that she'd be able to handle it.

Zack smiled to himself as Ava jumped up, muttered through her excuse to go unpack and hurry off, her skirt fluttering up just high enough to reveal a hint of taunt thigh muscles as she dashed into Logans room and closed the door hard enough to cause a few pictures hanging on the hallway wall to nearly fall. He may of over did it abit with the ' making women cry with passion ' , truth be known he was pretty naive when it came to discerning woman and their feelings. It had taken her own brother to point out the fact that is sister had a crush on him, but back then they were just kids and girls were concidered gross and full of cooties and objects to be avoided like the plague. Now, several years later, it was an entirly different story, though he hadint seen her in a long time he had kept up with her through Logan. Zack even knew about her frist time and losing her virginity, it had been all Zack could do to keep Logan from racing back home and killing the guy that same night when he found out from anothers friends sister who went to school with Ava. Logan remained furious for weeks , and when the chance came, Logan went back home, found out where to find the guy and would of beat him to death had Zack not of come along with him. Zack managed to pull Logan off the guy, as Logan threatened he'd come back and kill him if he ever came around or touched Ava again. Logan hadnt been happy about Ava's second boyfriend either, and he had talked to a few younger siblings of friends he still kept in touch with that were still in school to keep an eye on her.

Now, her she was, a few years later showing up on his doorstep all grown up and looking absolutely stunning, her sultry green eyes making him weak in the knees everytime she looked at him. He may of been naive still, but there was no denying by the way she looked him over when she first walked in, the look on her face and the way she flirted in the laundry room, the way she reacted when he put his arm around and then now, and how easily she rested against him on the couch without thought of pulling away from him at first, pretty much confirmed she still had a crush on him. He pondered a few moments on how to turn her crush into something more meaningful then he frowned slightly, there was Logan to concider, he'd always been pretty protective of Ava, but surely he could see what a good match he could be with Ava, at least Logan wouldnt have to worry about Ava being used like she had been with her first boyfriend, besides that she was over eighteen now afterall. Still, Logan was his best friend, if he was going to start anything with Ava, he needed to be sure it was more then just a physical attraction before even thinking about how to confront Logan about how he and his sister had hooked up.

Zack finished his beer and then got up and took both bottles to the kitchen, then went and got his clothes out of the dryer and carried them back to his room, switched into a pair of jeans and grabbed some socks and his shoes then went back to the livingroom, stopping to knock on Logans bedroom door, " Hey, I need to run to the office, you wanna tag along?, I'll show you around town so you'll know where the stores are at and stuff,if you like", e then went and sat down back on the couch, putting on his socks and shoes and waiting a minute or two to see if she was coming along.

:-B

Back
Top Bottom