Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For a Good Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niah

Star
I'm back once again and looking for some fun, I repeat fun! As in nothing too serious, as I have a full time job and commitments in the real world, so I can't be glued to my computer all day, every day.

I'm literate, write in the third person and can deliver anything from 2 paragraphs to 8, it all depends on how much or little you'd like.

I'll give you guys a quick list of things that I won't do in my role-plays;
Rape/Beatings
Beastiality
Incest (Blood related is what bothers me, related by marriage is fine)
Underage sex
Virgin sex
Anal sex
Yuri or Yaoi or Futa
Anything that belongs in the toilet
Bloodsports

So as I stated above I don't do yaoi or yuri, only heterosexual role-plays and I will always play the female.
I like dominate male characters who know what they want and are confident sexually, none of this 'afraid to touch a woman' nonsense.
My female characters will not be spineless submissive girls, feisty is more my kind of style. So if you're looking for a female to obey your male like some slave, whose life only revolves around pleasing him, then I'm not your girl.
I love me some erotic writing, however a story-line to go along with the sex would be great.

Here are some pairings that I'm fond of, this colour means that I'm really craving this right now;

Prison inmate/Prison officer
Criminal/Hostage (Since I'm not into rape, this would be more of a Stockholm syndrome scenario)
Employee/Boss' daughter
Father/Son's girlfriend
Boss/Personal assistant or secretary
Step brother/Step sister
Homeless Person/Good Samaritan
Bodyguard/Person they're protecting
Girlfriend/Boyfriend's best friend
Boyfriend/Girlfriend's sister
Bounty Hunter/Bounty

Celebrities;
Have a certain female celebrity that you're craving for someone to play for you?
I'll play her as long as you play a male celebrity of my liking.

TV/Movies;
Supernatural - Sam/OC
Captain America/OC
Thor/OC
X-Men - Gambit/OC, Alex Summers (Havok)/OC
I'd pretty much love to do any of these fandoms.

Feel free to offer a plot/pairing that I haven't listed.
Please don't ask for anything involving vampires, werewolves or anything of the like though. I'm a little tired of those types of genres.

I role-play over threads or PM's, I will not RP over IM's or personal emails.
Send me a PM or post here if you're interested in role-playing with me.

Note; We all get bored from time to time or sometimes the RP just isn't working out. If I no longer wish to continue role-playing with you, I will send you a message stating so. If this happens don't get your panties in a twist and message me back in a bad mood. Respect that I no longer want to role-play and move on. If you wish to stop role-playing, simply let me know and I will pay you the same respect, I won't be offended if you become bored and wish to discontinue our RP.

Added some more pairings and took away my announcement.
I decided that I could do with a couple more RP's ^.^

Accepting once more, deleted some ideas and added different ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom