Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Karo's Fandom Requests (mxf, fxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karo

Star
My non-fandom request thread
F-list

Hi. Hello. :3

Sometimes I get cravings for fandom-related things. Instead of making my other thread super huge, I'm just going to put things here.

I'm looking for a partner who's willing to write a few paragraphs at a time and keep a bit of storyline going along with the smut. I'd prefer female partners (or a male playing a female character) at the moment, but will play with males.

Unless I have specific characters listed, I'm not looking to play canon characters. I prefer using OCs in a fandom universe.

Fandoms I'll RP:

Harry Potter

I'm willing to do most any time period here. Set during the books, during the Marauders era, in the future, or some other time. I do have some more specific ideas, as well.
  • An RP set during the founding years of the school.
  • Set a few decades after the book, one of Harry's direct decendants grows tired of being in his shadow, and decides to make a name for themselves, by any means necessary.
  • Set during the the last book, from the perspective of a pair of students attending.
  • Any of the above, with the inclusion of romance between opposing houses (Gryffindor/Slytherin 'forbidden romance' type things are my favorite :heart:)

Final Fantasy X
It's been a VERY long time since I played this, so I might be a bit rusty, but I'd like to do an RP following a summoner and their guardian, set before the game.

Final Fantasy:Crystal Chronicles
Again, been a while since I played the game, but an RP involving a caravan off adventuring could be fun.

Homestuck
Probably the only one I have specific characters. Any bolded characters are who I would prefer to play in that pairing. I'm also fine with OCs or coming up with AU-type stuff :D

Redglare<3<Mindfang
Terezi<3/<3<Vriska
Meenah<3Aranea
Meenah<3<Eridan
Meenah<3<Roxy
Dirk<3Roxy
Equius<3/<3<Aradia

Those are just my favorite pairings. I don't like RPing male/male pairings, but go ahead and ask me about anything else, and we can come up with something, maybe?

Legend of Zelda

No plots in mind for this one.

Pokemon

TrainerxTrainer
TrainerxPokemon
Anything involving Team Rocket (The organization itself, not the specific characters) is loved.

Dungeons and Dragons
I'm not big into any specific world settings, but I love a lot of the lore that's around. Doing anything based off of DnD stuff would be excellent. I'm willing to do both freeform or stat-based playing, obviously writing things in to make it more of an RP and less of just rolling dice. :3

I might edit this as I think of more. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom