Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crevan nodded and laid down with her, his cock still inside of her as he used her breasts as pillows while he laid on her. He did not put his whole body on her, he held himself up slightly so that she would not be hurting from the extra weight. "I hope you loved it as much as I did, Aiko." Crevan said happily as he looked up to her, his chin between her breasts and in her cleavage as he looked to her. "I love you. So much."

With him laying on her she closed her eyes while he rested on her breasts. "I loved it...I may let you cum in me for now on." She said with a smile as she looked down at him and ran her fingers through his dark hair. Smiling at him faintly but looked over at the clock and sighed. She didn't want him to unlink from her but knew he had to go in and interview for the job. "I hate to say this though we need to get you cleaned up." She said with her leaning down kissing his forehead. "Come on..." she said as she winced with her pulling herself off of him. The feeling of him leaving her had left her sore but she moved taking him with her to the bathroom. There she bent over turning the water on forgetting he could see the folds he once had fun with and more than likely in the future.

He laughed when he watched her bend over and he poked her pussy with his finger, but did not penetrate. "You're presenting." He teased with a smile before he stood up and moved next to her, wrapping his arms around her body as the water began to fall on them. He began to start massaging her breasts and putting on body wash and soap onto her body as they both bathed together until they'd both be finished. "Oh~" He moaned into her ear. "I hope you have fun at your job today...if you ever need to relieve stress when you get home, I'll be ready for you baby."

She jumped when he poked with his finger. Laughing as she smacked his hand in a playful manner but with them washing up she thought he was working himself up as he washed her breasts and she got his back and balls. Smiling as he whispered about her relieving stress he could help. "Oh I got a few ideas..." she said as she kissed him. "If you come by you may be jumped by me." She teased with her jumping out and dried herself off. "They have me transforming so much that it brings in so much money."

"I might have to drop in whenever I have some free time." He said with a laugh and smiled as he kissed her when he left the shower. "Okay...so you need to get to your job and I need to get to becoming a guard...I guess I'll see you tonight then, my love?" He said with a smile and moved to wrap his arms around her and hold her close. "I promise you...I'll look damn sexy in my uniform like you do in yours." He teased before kissing her and going to get dressed into some clean clothes.

Returning the kiss while he held on to her. "Alright..." She said with a smile with her following out to the bedroom where she transformed into her fox form. There she slipped her apron on and slipped the little hat on. Looking over at him seeing he cleaned up nicely. "See you later on tonight." She winked at him as she walked on out to the cafe.

While working she was transforming into human with the mini skirts and skimpy tops. Though when she was in her fox form on requests she could walk around with just an apron on.

Nathan would not arrive home until late tonight, while the two of them would be asleep. His face would be bruised up, and his attire would be completely different. He had only loose fitting clothes on and stayed silent as he slipped out of them and was nude before climbing into the bed with them. He'd explain what would happen later when they would awaken. He didn't want them to worry while they were asleep. HE fell asleep after wrapping his arms around Aiko.

With the girls asleep but when morning came Raven was already gone as she took the morning shift. Aiko on the other hand was cooking a light breakfast. "Crevan...Wake up." Aiko said as she fixed his plate and walked over to shake him awake only to see the bruises on his face. Gasping at the sight she backed away and bumped into a chair in which tripped her to where she fell to the floor.

He was suddenly awakened to the sound of her crashing down on the floor and he darted upward and looked around before looking down to see Aiko on the ground. "Oh...Aiko...What are you doing on the floor?" He questioned with a yawn before sitting up, forgetting about the bruise as he began to stretch and pop some muscles, not caring that he was naked the entire time. "Breakfast smells delicious this morning."

Her eyes scanned his face seeing the bruises were bad. "Wh....What happened.." she said as she slowly got to her feet as she moved to him as she was in her fox form. Gently she touched his face to show him she was talking about his bruised face. Looking over seeing his clothes weren't of a uniform just clothes that didn't look like the guards.

"Wait what? Oh..." He said as he grabbed her hands gently and slowly moved them away with a smile on his face. "Don't worry...Its just...I got a side job instead. Some guy offered it to me. Said he saw me during that raid...said that my particular skills could be good for the...well...gladiator fights. I fight humans and creatures for profits and make much more than the guard."

Her heart dropped when he mentioned fighting but he was blowing it off. "But you...You were going for an Guard's job..." she said weakly as if the information was overwhelming her. Was he lying about going for the job or did he have two jobs at once? After awhile she sat down on the bed trying to think things out.

"Wait...Whats wrong?" He questioned as he moved to sit down beside her. "Aiko...whats wrong? You're acting like you're disappointed in me...I got a better job, something that would be much more paying and I can just go in whenever I'm called for an arena sign up. I'm just bruised now because I had to do the initiation of fighting fifty newbies at once. I got in but...I don't understand why you're confused."

"You told me you were going to be a guard." She said as she looked over at him as she was fearing for his life. Sighing softly as she looked down. "Do you have to kill your opponent?" She asked in a weak tone but shook her head as she looked at him. "I fear for you life. So when you told me you were doing this...It was just overwhelming information thats all."

Crevan shook his head. "Of course not...Otherwise the fighting would be illegal if we had to kill. We just fight until the opponent gives up or is knocked out. I promise you...I'll be fine, okay?" He smiled and kissed her forehead and began to hug her closely. "Please Aiko. Don't fear for me. I may be human, but I know how to handle myself. I promise you I will not be harmed greatly in these fights, okay?"

Her trembling stopped before he hugged her. Wrapping her arms around him as silent tears rolled down her cheeks she hid her eyes in his naked shoulder. After awhile she looked up pushing the tears away and smiled at him. "I was stuck between fearing for your safety and a creature's safety." She said with a smile she looked at him. "As long as you come back to me ALIVE I may be able to look past the bruises.." She said softly as in the eggs she added a herb to where it would reverse the affect of the toxican she placed in Crevan. Slowly she pulled back wondering if he would still love her after this meal. "Eat..." she said with a slight shakey voice.

"Are you okay...? You still seem...shaky. I told you, I'll be fine baby." He said with a smile and had not noticed the herb she had put into the egg. He began to eat it happily, until he finished it and began to choke. He began to cough and held his throat until he swallowed it finally, his eyes wide and watery. "H-Holy shit...Something was...some weird taste in that last bite..." It was a moreover larger piece of the herb that he had bit into, still covered by the egg so that he did not see it. "What'd you put in that egg...? What spices and all that? The last bite had a weird flavor I had no idea about."

While he ate she stood there in silence eatting the last bit of hers when he coughed. Getting a glass of ornage juice she handed it to him. "The rare herb to reverse my toxic affect. The same thing I used to release Raven from my potion or posion. If we were to be together...I want us to be together because we wanted to be not because you were feeling the affect of the toxican and I took advantage of it."

"The toxican? That thing you injected me with practically when you first met me? I had forgotten about that entirely...I thought it was only to make it so that I do not turn against you? I did not think that it would make it so that I would eventually fall in love with you..." He frowned and stood up, drinking the orange juice. "So...How long does it take? For it to reverse the effect? Do you know?"

"Its to make sure you don't do anything to me. But it affects people differently. Example Raven she and I would have been best friends but for you and me..." She just couldn't bring herself to say perhaps the potion help foster his feelings for her.

"Like I said I don't want to take advantage of the potion if its making you feel like you love me. It takes about ten minutes to reverse it." She said aas she couldn't bring herself to look at him as she was afraid of the after effect.

He frowned and stood up, walking over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "No matter what...even if this potion does change my mind about you...I will always remember the love we had...I will cherish it and I will never stop loving you..." He held her close and kissed the top of her head. "I will never hate you for this...Even should I lose my feeling for you. You are always going to be a friend of mine...no matter what." He promised her and held her close as he waited for the toxican to be reversed.

With him holding her she felt like her heart was ripped from her chest. Tears rolled down her cheeks silently as she stood there with her body shakey from her silent sobbing. She didn't dare to look at the clock but it was the longest ten minutes of her life.

When the ten minutes would be up, his hold on her would lessen. "I feel a bit woozy...honestly...but I don't feel different..." He murmured and moved to sit down on the bed, holding his head. "I actually don't feel different...I just feel really sick at the moment...And ow...God damn my eye is starting to burn now from yesterday but I think I'll be fine...See? I told you I'd still love you afterwards." He smiled to her.

With him backing away from her she felt like her fear came true but with him claiming his feelings for her hadn't change it eased it slightly. Though she grabbed a cold cloth and walked over to him and gently cleaned his eyes making sure he was fine. After washing the cloth out with ice cold water she returned to him and eased him back on the bed with her putting the wash cloth on his forehead. "I can stay here and make sure you'll be already. The herb isn't suppose to make you sick. Maybe it was the anxiety hitting you and you're reacting to that."

"I don't think its nausea or anything..." He murmured with a frown. "I promise you that I'll be fine...You shouldn't be late to work on my behalf. Don't worry about it, Aiko." He smiled to her and patted her head. "Please? Go on and go to work. Its okay." He smiled to her and kissed her lips gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom