Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm sorry Vamp :[ )

Crevan was growing bored. He couldn't exactly sleep like he wanted to. Standing up, he decided to take a walk and took a walk outside in the dark streets of the city. The streets were lit with lamplight and even at night the town was busy, though moreover with creature activity as they walked and roamed the town, doing business of their own. Crevan paid them no mind as he continued to walk around and tried to get a good feel for the city.

(Its just so annoying and I have no emails what so ever telling me why this is happening. I guess it does fall under if I want what I want I HAVE to go talk to them and straighten it out)

The work was long and hard as both women earned enough for half a month's rent for Aiko and Crevan in one night. Aiko walked out with Raven to see Crevan. Aiko smiled and rushed up behind him. "CREVAN!!" She was happy to see him as Raven was laughing.

(I think thats best. And I'm gonna get off. I'm at my sis's place and her niece woke up a bit ago cause of how loud her keyboard is when I type on it. G'night Vamp.)

vampire07 said:
(Its just so annoying and I have no emails what so ever telling me why this is happening. I guess it does fall under if I want what I want I HAVE to go talk to them and straighten it out)

The work was long and hard as both women earned enough for half a month's rent for Aiko and Crevan in one night. Aiko walked out with Raven to see Crevan. Aiko smiled and rushed up behind him. "CREVAN!!" She was happy to see him as Raven was laughing.

He was surprised to hear someone shout his name. Who would he know in this city? It was highly unlikely someone survived in the village assault. But when he turned and saw Aiko, he smiled widely as he saw them. "Hey! How was your first day on the job, you two? Was it fun? Did you get any good tips or anything? I'm just out taking a walk since I was bored."

Raven smiled as she watched the two. "Aiko got the most since everyone wanted a white fox to call them master and she had more of a skimpy outfit unlike the rest of us. Plus...she had a drunk guy hit on her and his friend gave her a big tip to apologize." Raven took a deep breath seeing Aiko latched tightly on Crevan. "She may need ice on her tail."

When Aiko latched onto him, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "You just let them touch you? Oh my dear Aiko..." He leaned down and kissed her lips gently. "You should show some attitude...I bet some men there would love to have a cold hearted and rash maid call them master with an attitude rather than everyone there being so innocent." He laughed. "And ice will be fetched in just a moment...Unless you really need it now, babe."

Aiko looked at him. "Darling, I have to obey them or I may be fired. Besides the behavior is for a short while. The owner is trying some things out with what men liked and such." She said nuzzling him as she was still in her uniform. "Though until then I won't be working in the VIP room like the more experienced women and men are doing."

"I'm sure eventually you'll get bumped up there along with Raven and get paid just as good as them, if not better." He smiled and pet her head lovingly and held her close before letting go of her. "Lets all go to the store real quick and buy some ice for Aiko then...Raven, are you feeling okay? What with you being pregnant and all...do you have any nausea or anything?"

Aiko was confused as Crevan seemed to put her lower than Raven. Even Raven noticed the mistake on his part as she did want to snap at him. Though they stayed silent but Aiko shook her head. "Theres ice at the hotel room." She said as she walekd with Raven towards the hotel.

(Wait I didn't mean for it to sound like she was lower than Raven, he meant WITH her like, that they were equal that way Raven wouldn't be angry at him for the reason Aiko is confused. Do you want to continue on with this or edit that...?)

vampire07 said:
Aiko was confused as Crevan seemed to put her lower than Raven. Even Raven noticed the mistake on his part as she did want to snap at him. Though they stayed silent but Aiko shook her head. "Theres ice at the hotel room." She said as she walekd with Raven towards the hotel.

Crevan blinked, feeling like something was amiss here but he would not bring up the matter. He followed the two of them along the way to the hotel room and once he was up there, he went to getting an ice pack full of ice for Aiko. He smiled as he walked over and laid it gently onto her tail, whether or not she would take it would be up to her but he did not mind doing this if it meant that her aching tail would be soothed. "Feel any better, babe?"

Once in the hotel room Raven went to grab a bath while Aiko laid there stripped of her uniform with him helping her with the ice. Wincing at the slight pressure but soon sighed in relief with her closing her eyes. "Thank you love. We manahed to get half of the first rent's in one night.." She alert him as the tips were in her apron which was on the bed beside her.

"Thats good to hear. Come tomorrow morning I'll head out to the guard post to see exactly what they have." He replied and began to massage her tail by moving the ice pack around her tail. "Aiko, I hope that you enjoy your job. Alright? Lets hope that you don't get too annoyed of these clerks...if you ever need to, I'll be over there to help you out if someone is causing trouble. Just give me a call, okay?"

Smiling as she raised her tail up as he massaged her tail with the ice pack. Giggling as she grabbed him and pulled him down on top of her. Kisssing him softly as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Now if they tell you that you had to cut your hair...Tell them not to short." She said with a smile with her reverting to her human form to where she was completely naked. "I'm happy that I can be in my human form and you won't go crazy."

"Mm..." He smiled and looked up and down her body. "I think I can control myself...unless you stay that way too long. I doubt any man could resist someone like you, nude, for so long. Mm..." He smiled and spanked her ass once to tease her, winking to her playfully. "So then Aiko...Shall we go and take a shower together?"

She giggled as he spanked her ass to tease her. "Raven's in the tub." She said as she laid there under him but she reached up brushing his hair out of his eyes. "I think you can control yourself." She said with her kissing his cheek with her slowly sitting up thinking he was horny the reason why he wanted a shower with her.

Nathan grinned as she laid there and brushed the hair out of his eyes. "I think I'm in love." He said as he leaned forward and pressed his forehead against hers, smiling and laughing lightly as he looked into her beautiful eyes. "You look so amazing baby..." He said before kissing her lips and rolling off of her, smiling as he laid into the pillow and faced her. "So...How long you gonna keep teasing this old dog and let him have at it? I know you would like some too eventually."

She looked at him with curiousity when he mentioned he was in love. Before there was anymore thought put into it he rolled off of her and teased her. Smiling as she curled up to him with her finger tips moving across his chest. "Have what?" She asked as she wasn't acustomed to humans teasing or the use of teasinng to encourage an action. For creatures there wasn't to much to it since a female gave off a scent to attract males and if it was more than one who appeared the females teased the winner till he'd be up all night filling his prize to ensure she'd be carrying his child. It was normal for the pair to part and also stay together till their dying day. But those who do part the females stick close to other females so when they hunt a couple will stay behind to babysit.

"Sex...I was talking about sex..." He said bluntly as he looked to her with a bit of a look that made it seem like he wasn't quite sure with her wisdom on human sayings and slang. He chuckled lightly and patted her head, kissed it, and laid back down. "Lets just get some sleep then. If you prefer...I'll get naked under these covers as well and we can snuggle next to each other. Hm...?"

She smiled as he became blunt with what he desired. "I think we're all adults and we can sleep together naked." She said with her pulling the covers over them both. "Sorry for not catching on just...Our mating custom is more animalistic. Giving off a scent, if more than one male responds and we sit back and wait then later we work the males up to the point they have the endurance to go all night." She said as she gave him the simple version of their ritual of mating. "I know Raven doesn't mind sharing a bed with us even if we're naked. She expressed we're adults and we know what each other look like naked. I think she put it like she seen a male naked and she knows what a woman looks like naked as well." She said as she was trying to adapt her language to blend in more.

(I may not be on this weekend. Basically bad news for my family since my Uncle has cancer and has been sent home and make his last few days comfortable.)

(Oh my goodness D: I hope for the best of him, vamp! I'm sure with his family being around him, he'll be very comfortable and happy.)

Cevan grinned deviously as he leaned forward and kissed her once more. "Raven won't mind hm? Maybe she'll get naked and get in with us. The three of us could have a reaaaal good time. If you know what I mean baby." He winked playfully at her and wrapped an arm around her. "Though, I'll always love you the most, Aiko. You're my one and only gal." He smiled and closed his eyes, relaxing against her body as he slowly slipped out of his clothes to be nude as well.

"Oh no...She won't have you at all." She said in a stern voice making it clear she wasn't interested in the threesomes. Though it did hit her he may have been teasing once more. Once he was under the covers and naked she had curled up to him when she heard the bathroom door opening.

Raven dried her hair off seeing Aiko's bare back and Crevan's clothes on the floor. "I hope I didn't interupt or someone finished TO early." She smirked at Crevan knowing she'll get it later on.

Aiko laughed as she heard stories from other females who mated with menn who released to early then passed out. "No, just resting..." She said as she patted behidn her as Raven soon was naked and joined in nuzzling into Aiko's back making her giggle.

(Well, I know its hard on my dad. Its been roughly a yr maybe more since we were told my uncle had cancer. Him and my dad were VERY close but this yr we lost a dog who died of old age, dad was so attatched to him that it tore him and us up. So now his brother is going. I just hope my dad can pull through this.)

(As long as he has people who are there for him, who care for him and love him, he will eventually get over it and pull through with your family's support. :] )

"Seems like you're getting all of the attention. I'm almost jealous." He teased to Aiko and smiled as he reached past her and held Raven's back and began to sandwich Aiko between their two naked bodies. He grinned deviously to Aiko. "Eventually you'll get too hot from this and you'll freak out due to the heat. The body is the best source for warmth in my opinion." He kissed her ear gently and laid down, his head nuzzling into the crook of her neck with his face facing downward. His eyes were closed and his grip on the two of them would lessen to signal that he was now asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom