Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.
She bit her lower lip to keep from crying out in pleasure while with her gripping the rail in front of her. "Oh god...Oh!" She tensed up with her soft walls wrapping around his cock with her juices over flowing on him. Her inner thighs quivered with her rubbing herself against him to encourage him to keep going. "Don't..Ngh! Don't stop!" She breathed out to him while he held her hips and breast.

He nodded and leaned over her, moving her head so that he was kissing her. His tongue slipped into her mouth and began to wrap around hers, urging her to want to kiss him back like this while he began to thrust into her faster. He seemed to be like the piston of a car and just kept going faster and faster and faster inside of her. His hands massaged her breasts and he seemed to not even give her any sort of mercy from the pleasure he hoped he was giving her. "I...I'm getting close. I'm gonna cum soon...!"

Her legs were quivering as he kissed her and he pushed himself deep into her. "Keep going..." She said as she reached back putting her arm around him as she ran her hand through his wet hair. "I want to feel what you have..." She moaned softly as she closed her eyes with her ramming her hips back into his and felt his balls slapping her.

"Aiko...Aiko...!" He repeated her name, as if warning her. He couldn't hold back. His hot love juice began to spew out of his cock in strong jets that filled her entire womb and pussy with it. He moaned out as his cock throbbed with each jet of cum he shot out, to the point where it began to slightly leak out of her body. He pulled out slowly, and watched with a red blushed faced as he saw his cum drip out of her. "A-Aiko...Was it okay for me to cum inside of you?"

"AH!" She cried out as she felt him cumming deep within her making her cum after him. Nearly collasping under him but felt him pulling free from her and she looked down seeing their juices falling to the bottom of the tub then washed down the drain. "Afraid I'll end up pregnant?" She asked with a slight smile and slowly stood up as she began to ache. "I won't get pregnant so its safe.." She said with her turning to him and kissed him softly but kept herself from touching his sensative tip.

He kissed her back passionately as she kissed him and nodded with a smile. "Alright babe...if you say so. I'm really glad though...that I could share this moment with you. Aiko." He smiled and cupped her cheek, looking into her eyes as if looking into her very soul. Nathan stepped out of the tub and began to dry off, done with the shower for now. "Well then...lets get to sleep shall we? I hope Raven has a room where we can sleep...This hotel building looked grand enough to hold a few people for slumber."

With him kissing her she stood there dripping wet as he got dried off. "Crevan, there is only one bed here...You saw it." She said but figured Raven wouldn't mind sharing a bed with them for now. After getting dried off she walked out with her towel seeing Raven was asleep. Smiling as Aiko grabbed Crevan as she laid down under the covers but pulled him down with her.

He smiled lovingly toward Aiko as she grabbed him and laid him under the covers. He grinned and kissed her lips gently. "Well now....shall we get to sleep, little Aiko?" He said as he began to pet the girl's fox ears, still intrigued at how soft they were. He never saw a creature of her kind before so he was very much interested in her...especially since she was able to take on a human form. He smiled and closed his eyes, but he did not sleep immediately in case Aiko wanted him.

With him falling to sleep she nuzzled up to him while he held her. Though when morning came she was on her stomach with her hair flared out around her and Raven was gone to look for work while she was looking for a place to live as well. She did want to prove to Crevan she could survive without him supporting her. Though she did find a few places where Crevan and Aiko may be happy on staying at.

Though Aiko's ears twitched when the afternoon came with Raven entered the room. Slowly she opened her eyes seeing the tired Raven rested in one of the chairs.

Crevan was already awake sometime after Raven had left and before she had gotten home. He was making dinner, having went out to buy some food for them to make. It wasn't long, just some boneless chicken that he was cooking and some corn. He didn't have a lot of money for anything else so this would do. "Hey. Dinner is almost done you two. There are three breasts for the three of us and enough corn to go around if anyone wants some."

Aiko nuzzled into the pillows as Raven laughed at her wanting of rest. "Rough night?" She asked only to have Aiko throw a pillow at her. Raven laughed softly and returned the pillow to Aiko. "I went out and found a hybrid cafe who are looking for workers. They offered me a job on the spot even though I told them of my condition. They have a small program that helps women like me out." She said with her playing with Aiko's ears making them twitch. "I found a few places close together so we all can live as neighbors or live across the city."

"Woah wait a sec..." He said as he turned to Raven. "You found a job at a cafe...? Is it perhaps...able to take the two of you?" He grinned pervertedly. "Does it...maybe even have you two wearing maids outfits and calling everyone 'master' like the traders of our village spoke of whenever they traveled to other towns?" He was always wanting to go to one of those cafes...he found them to be exotic and erotic, given the detail the traders had told him.

Raven looked at him seeing he was excited about her working. "Yes it is.." She said as she looked to Aiko. "They don't have foxes there and when I mentioned I knew one they were all for hiring you, Aiko."

Aiko opened her eyes seeing Raven wasn't afraid of her so she allowed her to see her in her full form. "Really?" She asked as she tried to stay away from humans as much as possible. Though Raven smiled at Aiko and took her hand in her own. "I guess if you're there then I'll work there."

"Well...I guess I can get a job as a guard to the city then. My job will help me get it...I'm more than qualified to work as a guard." He smiled. Everything seemed to be working out in the end. "So...Raven...How long will you allow us to live with you? We might need to stay for a few months if we're going to get a place of our own...We can't get paid royally immediately."

Raven looked over and moved to the table. She opened the folder up showing him decent but cheap apartments in the city. "You two can stay with me but the thing is..I was offered a one bedroom apartment apart of this Cafe's program."

"Crevan, we'll think of something." Aiko said as she stood up stretching her arms above her head but winced as her inner thighs were hurting.

"Go ahead and take it Raven." He replied as he came over with a plate of the chicken breasts and a large pot with corn in it. He set it down on the table and handed them all silverware before chowing down on his share of the chicken breast and corn. "So...we'll see how much we're paid. Aiko, maybe you should get pregnant too so we can get our own apartment." He joked and smiled to her, his eyes saying that he wouldn't mind having a child with her. They had found a place that would accept them...He figured they could live there forever.

With her eatting Raven written the paid amount their positions were. "We will be getting paid modestly though we'd be getting tips." She told the two with ease knowing Aiko would make plenty within a week. Though Raven noticed a glint in Crevan's eyes which suggested something but she didn't point it out.

Aiko looked over at him as she ate. Though she smirked at his comment on her getting pregnant. "Darling, becareful for what you wish for." She winked at him in a playful mood.

He grinned happily to Aiko and continued to eat. "So you'll be paid that much huh? Sounds good...we might get a place sooner than I think if the men pay you handsomely due to what you two will wear." He replied and finished his chicken breast and began to eat his corn. "As for me...a job as a guard shouldn't be too bad. Just patrol the streets or the outskirts of town and attack when I get attacked. Sounds easy enough. If a creature couldn't kill me, some armed maniac can't kill me."

Raven didn't tell him that it was mostly men there who were rather grabby. Though once she was done eatting she took Aiko aside and told her why they were going to be paid as much.

Aiko stood there in silence listening to it all knowing she'd have to call other men masters and such. Though she trembled at the thought of it but if it will pay for the apartment then she'll do so.

Crevan blinked as he saw Raven pull Aiko to the side and speak to her in a voice as low to the point where he could not overhear them. He frowned and shrugged, continued eating, and put up his plate into the nearby sink when he was done. "Well I guess tomorrow the two of us will go out and apply to our jobs then. Lets hope for the best of the three of us, alright?" He said with a smile as he moved to the bed and laid on it. "I'm feeling lazy though right now. Maybe cause I just slept." He laughed lightly and lifted his head to look at them. "So what now?"

Aiko looked over at Crevan and smiled softly. "Raven and I are going to go down to the cafe and see what we can do. We may be in late if they want us working right now." Aiko said a sRaven walked on out ahead of Aiko but she soon followed.

(Sry if they are short. My school isn't counting some of my classes for some reason)

(I'm done just issues. Ok on the degree audit it shows the classes I need to complete the degree. So I signed up for the international business like it said i needed. I passed but its not counting the credits.. I signed up for my classes and I should be getting 12 credits...They are saying I am getting 10.)

(You should clear that up and show evidence that you attended and completed those 2 classes they aren't showing.)

Crevan nodded to the two of them. "I'm going to get some sleep then..." He replied with a small yawn and closed his eyes, falling asleep on the spot as he grew more tired from the fullness of his stomach after having just ate.

(It shows one class I got a C but its labeled under "Credits won't be used in this program" but in the other section its marked as its valid but no grade. Told dad this little issue he was ready to explode about it. I plan on taking to the consoulers and seeing what is going on. In one section I have to pick 3 classes out of a list of 12. The international business was the 3rd class...I BUSTED my ass on that class so I am mad that I busted my ass for it)

Aiko and Raven were out late as Raven was given a rather modest uniform but Aiko was forced to wear an apron that covered her breasts all the way down to her womanhood. The two women bowed to their "Masters" though one man grabbed Aiko's tail yanking her down into his lap. He drunkly kissed her neck while his buddy grabbed her and apologized for his actions. "What was he drinking?" Aiko asked as she forgotten her behavior.

"He's getting over a break up...Here." He added a big tip to her while the group left but Aiko moved to her other tables, working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom