Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.
When she kissed him softly, his eyes widened in surprise and his hands slowly and gently wrapped themselves around her. His eyes slowly closed as he pulled her close and against him, kissing her back with just as much passion as she was showing him with the kiss. "Aiko...I don't...I don't want to leave you..." He whispered gently to her as he kissed her once more. "Stay with me...If you stay as a human, you can survive with me. Please...Don't make me choose between you or Raven on who I have to be with. Just stay with me...and let me choose between who to love, you or Raven...and I choose you. But I can't leave Raven...She's my best friend and I'm one of the few things she has in this world. I don't want her to be alone either. You see what I mean...don't you? So please"

With him pulling her tightly in his chest she gasped in the kiss but soon relaxed in his arms. When he stopped she looked up at him in a daze. At this moment she didn't feel like she was a fox or human just felt like she was a woman. Listening to him as he told her he didn't want to just leave Raven there by herself. "Crevan, do you know this city?" She asked as she stood there and reached up running her fingers through his hair. "This is where humans and creatures live side by side and even reproduce together. Interesting combination of children." She said with a smile but nuzzled up against his cheek. "I don't feel right on just suddenly leaving her like this." She said honestly but she closed her eyes thinking things through. "If you and I will stay together how about this...We treat her child as a nephew or niece? Treat her and the child as part of our family even if things don't work out between you and me?"

"Of course...Raven...has always been sort of like family to me anyway. I'll treat her pretty much the same as I've always treated her. Just...without as much kissing on her temple. From now on...I'm only going to kiss you, Aiko." Crevan said with a smile and hugged her tightly as lightning bugs began to fill the air and light up the sky as they began to migrate north. He smiled and held her close as the illumination of the bugs made the entire scene romantic and soon they would be gone. "Come on...Lets go back and find a room alright? I don't have a lot of money so we have to stay in the same room as Raven cause I have already given her money to pay for a room for us."

With him holding her she giggled softly. "I think she'll be pleased to hear we're both staying...And I'm actually giving up a wild life." She said laughing as she held on to him. "Though me staying in myy human form till we die...I don't think I can do so but I can try." She said as she reverted to her human form that was in jeans and a tank top. Looking at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck with her kissing him softly. "I think I can get use to this..." she said as her lips was more sensative for her as it did get her aroused.

"You don't have to stay in your human form. If humans and creatures live alongside each other, there isn't a reason to hide in your human form." He smiled and swept her off of her feet and held her close, kissing her lips once more before walking back to the city and to the hotel. After finding out what room that Raven was in, he took Aiko upstairs and to the room, knocking on it before opening it and walking in. "Raven, we're back. Are you alright?" He called as he closed the door behind Aiko and locked it.

She cried out in shock of him picking her up and kissed her once more. Though she stayed in her human form while he took her through the city to the hotel then to the room. Once inside she saw Raven had bathed and under the blankets.

"Wha..." She said a she sat up seeing Aiko was there though she noticed Crevan was actually happy for once. Raven assumed the two had took it further atleast to a point. Smiling as Aiko excused herself to bathe the stink off from the fighting and such. When Raven and him were alone she grabbed his hand and pulled him down. "What happened? Spill!"

He laughed lightly. "Well...She...She cares for me and I think...No...I care for her too...Like that." He smiled gently. "I convinced her that we should stay with you though...so that we can help you raise this child if you decide to keep it." He was holding back the part about them kissing under the moonlight and lightningbugs though from his face, he seemed obvious that he was holding back that information. He looked to her and sat up, placing a hand on her head. "I...Hope you aren't angry or anything. And I hope you've managed to forgive me for that thing I did...getting mad and snapping at you back at the village. Do you forgive me, Raven?"

Raven smiled as she leaned in kissing him softly as he didn't tell her the full story. "I forgive you but I was hoping you and I could...take our relationship further... you know." She said as she moved her hand up his inner thigh letting him get the idea what she wanted.

His eyes widened when he felt Raven begin to start rubbing up and down his inner thigh. He shook his head and stopped her by holding her hand. "Stop Raven...We can't do this. Aiko and I are a pair now...We kissed under the moonlight and she agreed to stay with us. We can't take our relationship to the next level..." He frowned and hoped that she wasn't angry with him. He figured that since she was pregnant and the father of the child was close to her before, her hormones must have been acting up.

When he stopped her she was confused until he told her why he stopped. She wanted to kick him out but smiled softly. "I wished you told me you two are together before I...Well doesn't matter now since you'll both be here with me to help me out." She said as her cheeks were red but she looked at him. "Forgive me for my advances?" She asked with a soft smile. "Though I will say this..You seem alot happier and calmer now." She said as the bathroom door opened as Aiko stood there with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Crevan, the shower is open if you need it." Aiko said as she noticed Raven was blushing but she didn't push the matter on why Raven was blushing.

"Its okay Raven...Don't worry about your advances. Your hormones are just acting up." He smiled gently to her and patted her head before hearing Aiko say that the bathroom was open for the shower to be used. He smiled and stood up, walking over and taking Aiko's hand as he brought her into the shower with him and closed the door behind him. He dropped the towel from her body and blushed greatly to the sight of her breasts and body. "Wow Aiko..." He said as he turned on the shower to watch as water began to drift onto her body once more like earlier.

Raven giggled at the sight of Aiko's face when he pulled her right back into the shower. "Go get her tiger." She said as she turned the TV up assuming he was making his advances on her. So she didn't want to hear every step.

Aiko gasped as he ripped her towel off her form. Blushing as this was her true size a her ample breats were wetten once more. "Crevan, what..." She stood there naked before him as she never been like this before.

"Your body is as beautiful as you are..." He replied and pulled her into a hug, hugging her from behind as the water hit the two of them. His hands began to move up and down her body, rubbing his bare skin against hers before going to her breasts to start massaging them. His lips went up and down her neck tenderly and he grinned with loving embrace as he moved to start kissing her ear. "Aiko...Lets have our first time, here...In the shower together as lovers..."

A soft moan left her lips as he caressed her body but with her leaning forward she felt him kissing her neck and whispering to her. What he said shocked her to where her fox form came straight back. "Wha...Here...NOW while Raven is in the next room?" She asked softly with her looking at him over her shoulder as she was aroused about this but moved her tail up and around his waist.

"She won't hear us over the shower..." He said gently and looked down to watch her tail wrap around his waist. He grinned deviously and leaned down to kiss up and down her neck once more as his fingers began to start playing with her bare nipples. He tickled them by gently rubbing his fingertips along them before he pressed them back into her breast when they erected...and then began to start twisting and tugging it. "Tell me what you want me to do to you for foreplay, my dear Aiko..." He said gently as she would feel his erection against her butt cheek but not penetrating into her at all.

With him rubbing against her making her moan softly. "I never had a lover before..." She said softly to him with her turning to face him wondering how to do this with the foreplay. Though she found it interesting he was wanting to do it here and now. Looking down as she slipped her fingers around his erection and gently moved her fingers over the sensative tip.

When she began to start stroking him, he grinned deviously and leaned forward, kissing her neck once more but his hands moved to go someplace else. Lower and lower his hands went down her body and began to start slowly fingering her. "Aiko..." He whispered lovingly to her and smiled gently. "Aiko...I'm glad that you'll be my first..." He continued to start fingering her. His fingers worked wonders inside of her, working like pistons as two of them went in and out of her in alternating patterns. "Does that feel good, hm?"

Moaning as she felt him fingering her making her feel wonderful but she moved her arm around his neck while he stroked her. "Feels wonderful...I wonder what you'd feel like inside me." She added some pressure to his erection to encourage him further. After awhile she slipped his hand out of her and turned her rump towards him and bent over with her tail in the air letting him see the pink glisteming lips he was getting warmed up. "Be gentle with me."

"Mm....I know I will be as delicate as I can be baby...unless you want it otherwise." He smiled and leaned forward after watching her pink folds glisten in the shower water. He leaned forward and laid his lips upon hers to silence her so that Raven would not hear as he began to prod her with his cock, lightly bucking his hips until with one strong push, he went deep inside of her until his cock was at the base. HE moaned into her lips, having never felt like this before from a woman and did not move in case Aiko was harmed.

There was a rail in front of her as she gripped it with him slowly entering her. There were soft cries of discomfort in his lips with him slowly pushing himself in. The feeling of him stretching her out did hurt her until that one strong push he pushed through her hymen making her buck under himwith her tail moving around his body.

He stayed as still as possible, not moving whatsoever in case it hurt her more. He didn't know how much breaking her hymen would hurt, but he expected her to be able to endure it, what with everything else she had to feel. "Are you alright...Do you want to stop?" He didn't want to hurt her and continue if she felt uncomfortable. He would be just fine with ending it there.

"Keep...Going.." She said as she was hurting but something told her the pain will pass. Standing there as the hot water rushed down over her back and to their connected hips. "Atleast I don't have to worry about you having a knot." She said laughing softly with her looking at him over her shoulder.

"Is that some sort of...dog or creature joke?" He questioned as he began to buck his hips lightly, his cock going in and out of her at a slow pace, his lips going to start dancing on the silky flesh of her neck. His eyes closed and enjoyed the entire scene, loving the water hitting them the entire time he was making love to her the first time. "Aiko...You feel so good...I'm so happy...That you're the first I've ever done this with..."

With him moving within her shhe smirked as she had sprouted the tail and fox ears but everything else was human. Moaning softly under him as he made her feel good. Reaching back as she grabbed his hands and moved then to her hips. "Bit harder...pull me back harder." She panted softly as the tip of her tail moved between his legs then caressed his sac.

"Someone wants it rough their first time." He taunted and gripped her hips tightly. He began to pull her back each time he thrust into her, the sounds of their hips contacting made loud slapping sounds, especially in the water. His hips were pretty much spanking her with how rough he had gone to be. "S-So tight...! So good...!" His balls were being pleasured by her tail and he was allowing this, it felt so damn good! He continued to thrust, one hand moved to start massaging her breast as he leaned forward, feeling the slippery globe slide out from between his fingertips whenever he would grasp one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom