Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hm?" She looked over at him. "Oh, I found it odd she doesn't have a creature's scent on her. Like you and everyone else. I figure with this being a...Thrill kill village she'd be right along with the others. She never been to your fights has she?" She asked with her looking over at him looking as if she was going to be sick. "She's human just bit different and she interests me as in...Getting to know her. So go to sleep."

"Oh...Okay...Guess I misheard you then. No...Raven is too simple and innocent to be into those sorts of things. Thats why she doesn't work and thats why I take on this job to support her." He sighed and laid down. "Good night then, Aiko..." He replied as he closed his eyes and began to lightly snore next to Aiko. The next morning, he woke up next to Aiko with an arm over her. He yawned and woke up, the first thing he saw would be Aiko's form and he blushed lightly at the fact he had slept next to her like this during the night. He sat up and looked around, feeling the warm air from the sun and smiled gently, temporarily forgetting about the event with Raven.

She was cold in the night so she curled up under the blankets with Crevan but with him moving it did wake her. "Easy..." She said as she fashioned a sling and slit for her broken arm. The blood did its work on setting the bone back in place with her ribs. Opening her eyes to see he had lid his arm over her which made her blush. He was a sweet guy but he did send her kind to their doom.

Though what he said was Raven was simple and innocent that she didn't haave a job. After her human form being deployed she touched his shoulder. "I'm going to see how Raven is doing. You only added bit of the mystery to her." She said in a playful way to show he only made Raven seem more interesting.

"Yeah alright....I need to get to work anyway. Go ahead and keep her company and drop by the fights later so you can find someone in particular to kill." He replied and stood up, getting dressed into some new clothes and walked out, walking past the many people who were talking about the murder, finding the woman's head rolled against the cage of one of the creature pens and people were wondering how she got in there...but people assumed that she had fallen in after one of the fights and was killed without anyone seeing. Crevan sighed as he sat back in his little office, watching the fights commence and was there as a sort of security to draw away the creatures if they began to start rioting.

Nodding to him as they seemed to have calmed down or for now atleast. With her finding Raven she asked why wasn't she working like the others.

"If you haven't noticed this is more of a thrill sprtage village. Strictly gather creatures up and let them kill eachother for so called freedom..Nothing but a lie and Crevan is part of it." She said as she sat there at her table with Aiko across from her.

"He's supporting you until-" Aiko said as she noticed a slight glint in Raven's eyes. Thank god she placed a herb in the stew that would reverse the poison's affect. Raven was already marked by the same dragon who attacked her.

"I know that, Aiko!" She snapped at aiko and aiko looked at her closely.

"I never told you my name..." she said as both women looked at eachother closely but Aiko darted off as Raven tried to stop her. Running through the streets as she found Crevan's office. "Crevan!" she said panting but coughed up some blood in a small trash bin he had where there was discarded papers. Standing still as she looked out the window seeing one man kicking a creature who was injuryed but a winner. "He's next but this village is in serious danger...."

He was surprised to find that Aiko burst through his office doors and began to start coughing up blood in his trash bin. He frowned at her as she said that the other man who was kicking the downed creature was next and simply nodded, making a note of this but when she said that the village was in danger, his eyes darted to her. "What...What do you mean the village is in danger...?" His glare became strong and he suddenly stood up, angrily. "Did you...You led that dragon to this village didn't you...!? God dammit...! We have to get Raven out of here, now! We need to get to the nearby caves in the mountain nearby, we'll be safe there. Come on Aiko, get up!" He said as he moved over to her and helped her to her feet.

She slapped him hard across his face. "RAVEN IS HIS MARKER! HIS MATE!" she snapped at him as she stood there looking like she was going to be sick. "I made a stew with a rare herb to reverse my poison. She was eatting it but she had this look in her eye...I know that look. Its the Dragon Lordside in the mountains...She's snapping is she's carrying his child. He was her master..." She said trembling with her tilting her head back to keep from passing out.

"I was fighting against that giant lizard and he did this to me..." She said with her waving her hand over her form. "I hate that lizard as he is trying to gain control over every inch of land there is...That is why I am fighting my own kind...Sort of. He will kill everyone who gets in his way. He seduced others to join his cause but those who want peace fight back."

"W-Wait what!?" He said in surprise as he heard her say that Raven was the dragon's mate. He still held Aiko up in his arms but he...felt weak in his legs. "What are you talking about...? How...How is Raven that dragon's mate...? She's been in this village for a good long while, saying that she was once an ex slave to...ooooh...That...thats the same excuse she was giving you when she found you..." He murmured. "What should we do then. Should we just high tail it out of here before that dragon attacks this village...? Raven's a lost cause now. She hates me and she's that dragon's mate. She won't willingly come with us without attracting more problems...We need to get out of here now, Aiko!"

With him still holding her she grabbed his hand. "Crevan, calm down...This village can still be saved and a dragon offspring forms very slowly. If she came here a year ago the child she has is roughly....or 2 months in human time." She tried to tie it into something he'd know.

"Get me in the ring and I'll get the creatures to help me. There is one in there that can repair my body now but...Soon afterwards I'll be gone." She said to him as she looked over her shoulder at the window thinking of jumping through the window. Though not telling him she ran into the window and transformed on the way down into the pin. The creatures could smell how injuryed she was and soonn the gates opened. Aiko leaped into the air as she moved her way through the swirling creatures until she reached one creature, half dragon. It was a male and he was strong as she attatched herself to him he flew in the cage slamming the pair of them around until he felt her latching onto his wrist and sucking his blood.

"Aiko!" He called out when he saw her jump through the window and into the ring of monsters. He rushed after her, risking his life as he faced the creatures who all attacked him in resposne to their memories of him capturing many of them. "Aiko!" He called out as he managed to get to her as she began to suck the blood of a half dragon. "Aiko, we have to hurry! The town will get overrun by these creatures unless you can rally them! If you can't, we need to get the hell out of here before we're killed! I can handle a few of them but not THIS many...!" He explained as he began to push back some of the smaller ones that were quicker than the larger ones. "Get the hell away from me...!" He called out as he kicked a hard shelled little one into the fact of a large spider-like one.

With her bones healing the half dragon fell to the ground weaken but she moved over to Crevan she her hackles came up as she slapped and kicked many of them. "STAND DOWN!" She yelled as most were starving and were wanting blood. They snapped at her but got a swift kick to the mouth which sent their teeth flying. Humans even paid attention with her guarding Crevan.

"The humans here aren't our enemy! There is a greater evil coming and he already claimed a human's womb!" She yelled out as she turned Crevan with her as she turned in a circle to look at every one of the creatures. "He's coming to reclaim the human and this land! Dragon Lordside is coming!" She yelled out as the creatures knew who it was and they fell silent as the humans trembled at the news. "I know his weakness but I can't do it alone nor need you to stand in the way." She said stand in the way to Crevan as she needed to kill Raven and her child. "I'm sorry Crevan."

"N-No...! We can't kill Raven...She can be saved, you said that! Didn't you...?" He frowned and grabbed her shoulder. "She can't die...Is there no other way? I don't even understand why we have to kill Raven...!" He frowned and had a look of plea in his eyes. "Raven can't die, just cause she's impregnated by the dragon...which...I still don't know how to do that exactly...But still..."

(Sorry for a shorter post D: )

Aiko looked at him as he begged. "Crevan...You just told the humans whose the marked.." She said gravely as the people were yelling for Raven's blood now. "You even said Raven's a lost cause. I didn't say such a thing." She said as she heard women screaming and men wanting blood. Though storm clouds were gathering up as the half dragon male walked up and grabbed her and Crevan with the others crawling out of the pin.

There was a deafening roar as a massive dragon landed which made the earth tremble. He sent fireballs down at the men who were closer to the human who carried his child. Though he shrunk to a human with long flowing red hair and green eyes as he advanced on the human village. "Thats how."Aiko pointed out to Crevan as in how Raven became pregnant. "I told you creatures have a human form as in defense."

"How...Why would it go defensive against someone as simple as Raven...? What did Raven do to it that eventually made it...have sex with her..." He frowned, not caring that the half dragon was holding onto them. "I...I don't know what to do, Aiko. I'm conflicted. I...I want to save Raven...She doesn't deserve to die...But I still don't think she's worth risking our lives...not anymore..." He frowned and looked to her with a frown. "Aiko...What should we do? That dragon is going to find her any moment now and then what is he going to do...? Will he at least keep her safe?"

"He'll kidnap her and kill everyone here." She said as she was dropped with Crevan. "Crevan, human forms aren't just used for defense...If we find a human we liked we mate in their form." She said as she laid her ears back.

"AH! Little Vixen. I should have known you'd be here to kill my child." The Red haired man growled as the ground around him erupted into flames.

Aiko growled as the small ban of creatures behind her stood their ground with what little strength they had. "Stop calling me that!" She yelled at the dragon with ehr charging but he seemed to have flicked her aside as if she was a gnat.

Raven on the other hand was running with a creature who seemed to have found her quickly and was moving her to safety. The red haired man sniffed the air finding Raven ad his large dragon wings appeared ripping from his back but soon as he was in the air the half dragon creature engaged in an airal dog fight. Aiko laid there on the ground struggling not to black out.

As soon as Crevan was able to, he ran over to Aiko and held her in his arms. "Aiko don't die on me alright...!?" He picked her up and saw, just barely in the knick of time, the creature and Raven turn the corner of a house. He saw where they were heading and while the dragon was distracted in aerial combat, he ran with Aiko toward where Raven was. "Aiko don't die on me alright...!?" He said as he tried to catch up to Raven and the creature that was trying to save her. "Aiko, if your senses are as good as you say they are, tell me what direction I have to go...!"

Groaning as he held her in his arms and in which she was hsocked he was holding her. "Just put me down..." She said as she moved from his arms. "Go south east. Raven, is heading that way to the waterfall." She said as a minatour comes running up. "Big guy...Throw me!" She yelled at the massive being who looked at the fight in the air. He nodded and watched as she grabbed his knife with him launching her right in the middle of the fight.

She was sliced open by the two but her and the red haired man hit the ground hard with him laying on top of her and his teeth in her neck and her own teeth in his shoulder. Though the knife had disappeared into his chest right into his heart.

(Wait so did the two of them die?)

"Aiko!" He called out as he saw what happened and was tempted to run back. What should he do? He was questioning himself. Raven...was safe, at least he assumed this. A creature was keeping her safe and the dragon man was down, at least he hoped that he was down. He remembered what Aiko said. Southeast...So knowing this, he ran back toward Aiko and knelt down next to her. "H-Holy shit...Aiko...Aiko are you alright...? Please tell me you can recover from this...!"

(No silly)

Aiko laid there stunned but coughed as she couldn't move the heavy dragon in his human form. The minatour grabbed the dead man and threw the body aside. Aiko laid there weaken and beaten but she smiled at Crevan. "Why so worried. Afterall...I am a creature." She said with a smirk as the villagers launches flaming arrows killing some of the fleeing creatures. Aiko looked away from him seeing an arrow landing close to her. Without sayinig anything the minatour grabbed her weak body and lifted her up and craddled her in his arm while those who can still run ran for the forests.

Raven was stiill safe as the creature guarded her carefully. At the cliff's edge whiile the half dragon creature approached telling the two to head for the forest. "The villagers are killing those who helped them." He warned them as he defelected any arrows with his scaled wings.

(I was confused. When I first read it, I read it as she was cut in half. Then I reread it and I thought she was just cut open fatally)

He reached out and hugged Aiko as she told him that she would be alright. Only to have her get picked up by the minotaur. He stood up and ran with the minotaur, dodging flaming arrows as they ran away and fled into the forest. "We need to find Raven and quick to get her out of here...!" He said as they ran to to the point they found Raven within the forest. "Raven!" He ran over and grabbed her hand. "We have to get out of here now! The villagers are hunting us down and the creatures with them! If you stay here then we're all going to die And...I know this isn't the time to ask this but...How long were you impregnated with...with a dragon's child...!? You don't even seem to be showing!"

Raven was shocked to find Crevan there and him asking about the baby. "Over a year now..." She said as she rubbed her lower stomach.

"If you two don't mind..." Aiko said as she ran on but the minaour grabbed Raven seeing the stress was getting to her. "I know where the boundary is for a village who'll accept you Raven and the child if you chose to keep it."

Raven sat there listening and thinking it over as soon they reached the limits as night had fallen. "Can I stay one night with you before I chose..." She said as she looked to Crevan as she didn't notice Aiko wincing. It seemed Aiko grown attached to Crevan and having a woman who loved him and he loved her back wanted him. So Aiko wandered off abit to where she was alone and relaxed against a tree as it seemed peaceful right now.

Crevan had noticed Aiko's reaction, but she walked off before he would even give Raven an answer. He sighed, and smiled to Raven and nodded. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. "I'm so happy you're alright Raven...And yeahl...You can stay with me for a night...We need to find a hotel...this is one of the Major Cities...This is a rare city if it lets creatures live here without....attacking them on sight. Thats very interesting." He replied and smiled to her, kissing her forehead. "Go and find a hotel room and pay for us...I need to go somewhere." He said before handing her the money and turning to go and find Aiko. He searched for an hour and soon found Aiko against a tree. He didn't know how he found her. Perhaps the poison in his body helped reunite him with the origin. "Aiko? Are you alright?"

Raven nodded as she wanted to spend one night with him atleast and try to salvage their friendship or see if they did come to an understanding.

Though Aiko had healed when Crevan appeared she opened her eyes shocked to see him there. "I'm fine. How come you're not with Raven?" She asked with her sitting up with a slight groaned but she rubbed her back then moved her hands over her ass. "I figured..." She began to say but shook her head with her getting to her feet. "I figured you two will be staying in the city together."

"I don't know...I...Hm...I want to stay with Raven. She's not going to last unless creatures take her in but what life is that to raise a child of hers? And I'm also worried for you. I care that you're leaving and I want to be with you as well...You said it yourself. You said that you can feel the true emotions of the people you infect with that poison of yours. Well tell me this...What does it say exactly to my feelings toward you? What does it say I truly feel at this moment about you and about Raven?"

She looked at him as she sighed. "You're conflicted about who to go with. I've grown attached to you even if we got on a rough start. Though Crevan, if you're wanting to be with her then go." She said softly as her heart ached that she said it. Though she doubtted he could survive in her life then she had to think could she survive in his life style? Yes, this was the best if they parted ways. "Good luck.." she said as she leaned in kissing him softly figuring he was taking off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom