Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
In a realm where humans and fairy tale creatures lived together in haromany but sadly thee are some creatures and humans who believes neither should live together or be friends. In villages where the two live in peace have children together.

Up high in the mountains there was a battle going on against creatures. Though one looked cute but was dangerous as hell demons. She commanded a small unit of canines against dragons, unicorns, minatours and such. Until one dragon sank his claws into her flesh and threw the tiny Foxy Aiko through the trees maing them snap then she hit the river hard breaking her ribs and left arm. The shock sent her in a black out but when she floated down the river further to a village the smell of fresh blood woke her up. Weaken and hurting she crawled out of the water where she transformed into her human form but her clothing was skimpy to show she was a slave who escaped with damage taken. Crawling into the trees she pulled herself up and stumbled into the dark village hearing they were celebrating but she heard one man shouting something that made her blood boil.

"They are fighting up there! Lets hope they kill eachother off!!!!" Cheers rang out after his yelling.

Though Aiko moved to a dark house and collapsed on the floor forgetting she was leaving a trail as she crawled to a back room and up under a bed where she closed her eyes for some rest.

Arriving home from the ceremony that involved pitting two creatures against one another for entertainment, Crevan would arrive home shortly after, not entirely happy with the result of the fight. In general, he didn't like these fights all that much and believed that the monsters should at least go free if they could not live here. There was no point to enslave them for entertainment purposes that eventually would lead to their deaths. Upon arriving home, he would step in a small puddle...and when he looked down, he saw the puddle was actually a trail. A trail of...'blood?'. He looked and watched it as it went toward his room.

'What the hell...?' He thought in his head and began to walk toward it slowly, taking out a small knife he usually carried on his person and frowned as he saw that it went under his bed. He lit a lamp and laid it down on the floor and slowly began to get onto his knees to look under and see a 'human' girl. "What the hell? Hey miss...Are you alright? What are you doing in my house, are you hurt?" He reached out and grabbed her leg gently. "Miss, if you're hurt you have to let me heal you. At this rate you might bleed out and die."

Aiko was on the "verge" of death as she continued to bleed out but when she felt someone grabbing her leg she opened her eyes wanting to strike out and kill the person who grabbed her. Though an idea hit her that she could use him to gather blood for her to regain her strength back since simple healing powers can heal her flesh to a point. "Help me..." She said weakly as she was pulled out from under the bed with her slowly sitting up against the side of the bed.

The light from the lamp lightly caressed at her pale cheeks and her barely covered form that seemed to be covered in blood. "Don't...Let him..." She said as her eyes went out of focus with her body naturally shutting down to keep her alive so she could heal atleast.

"Don't...let him?" He questioned when he heard her say this to him. He saw her pass out and he frowned, picking her up in his arms and looked around frantically as he wondered what he should do to help her. He bit his lip, and put her in his bed and began to fix the wounds she had. It looked like she had been bitten by one of the Creatures and it was a large bite. He frowned and began to apply pressure to the wound and wrapped the blanket around her to keep the blood from getting out and he went to get a wet rag to start cleaning up her body of blood. "Holy shit what happened to you, miss...?" He said as he finished cleaning her skin off of blood. He saw her face in the dim lamp light and blushed at the sight of her being as beautiful as she was. "Where did you come from, I wonder...There shouldn't be any wild Creatures nearby cause the hunters and trappers make sure of this...you must've gotten into the pen somehow or something..." He was talking to her unconscious body as if she were alive, though moreover he was thinking out loud.

Humans were easy to fool. Aiko thought as she listened to Crevan trying to figure things out on what happened to her. Once she felt him cleaning the blood from her body she wanted to mark him as her servant to do her bidding right there. Though her being a fox, a trickster, she wanted to have her fun on fooling this one.

Once he done what he could and left her she actually fell to sleep. There was an unexpecting visitor at Crevan's door.

A girl with long black hair knocked at his door. "Crevan, why did you leave the fight so early?" She asked as she pushed his door open seeing the blood. Raven, was worried as she rushed following the trail seeing the hurt woman in his bed. "Crevan, what hapened?" Se asked as she went to Aiko and double checked his handy work. She knew Crevan was able to help others but her instinct to heal the injuryed had kicked in. "Broken arm...Ribs broken...Bloody bandages." She said as she looked over the "pathic" woman's body. "Did you find out what happened to her yet?"

"R-Raven..." He said when he saw her at his door and watched her as she suddenly just came in and began to start following the trail of blood until she found Aiko. "Raven...This woman just came here, hiding from something. The last words she said were...'No...don't let...'...Or something like that...She looks like she was attacked by a creature but there isn't anything out in the forest. The blood just suddenly started outside my house like she was attacked outside or she managed to make it here before actually bleeding this badly or something...I don't know...Raven what should I do? I'm worried this woman might die and it'd be my fault if she doesn't survive."

"Crevan, calm down." She said as she didn't touch the barely clothed woman as she went to her friend and grabbed his hands. "You did what you could by bandaging her up." She said as her brown eyes looked into his own. "So calm down... By the looks of her..." She said as she pulled Crevan back into his room and lifted the lamp to Aiko. "She WAS a slave. No one dresses like this unless they were enslaved by someone. We both know this since..." She said as she looked down. "Since I was one before your villagers found me." She said softly but looked at Aiko closely. "I can only think is since there is no creatures here she looks soaked..." She said as she lifted the snow white hair. "She escaped through the river nearby. She may have disobeyed her master and as punishment he beat her and there are men out there once the target is out cold he'll continue the beating the next day."

"Thats a rough like, Raven. I'm just glad that we managed to save you before you lived any longer in that life." He wrapped an arm over her and kissed her temple. He had small feelings for her that he hoped would blossom into something else eventually but for now he wasn't looking for anything serious. "Raven what do we do then? Just keep her bandaged up and have her sleep in my bed? I don't mind that...its just...I hope she can survive through the night. She lost so much blood." He frowned and crossed his arms. "Maybe we can go find some herbs in the morning perhaps...Or go ask the village shaman for some to give to her."

Raven blushed at him kissing her temple as she had strong feelings for him but she slipped her arm around his waist. "Well, I can stay here with you and you can get things cleaned up here while I look after her." She said with her looking up at him hoping he'd allow her to help.

Aiko could hear what they were saying but apart of her was wanting to kill them both and take care of this village. Though if they had creatures here in pens then they could be used against her for the promise of freedom.

"Though by the flesh wounds it does look like this person may have beaten her and left her to his creatures to finish her off. A harsh lesson." She said as she moevd from Crevan to keep herself from getting to attached to him while she checked Aiko's wounds seeinng the bleeding had stopped.

"Alright. Go ahead and stay here if you want, Raven. It would be a pleasure to have you stay here for the night while this...woman...has me shaken up like this." He shuddered. "If she went through a creature defenseless, I'm sure she's one lucky little girl. She looks so weak...I doubt that she could have stayed with even a chance of fighting back against it. Raven we'll ask her what happened when she wakes up...Hopefully she doesn't go and just die on us or something...That would be awkward for when we make the burial." He sighed and took Raven's hand and smiled. He wanted her to know that it was okay for her to be attached to him. He wanted to be with her, but the problem was, was that his job as a Creature Wrangler was a dangerous one and he didn't want her to have a broken heart if he died when trying to capture some more of the creatures. "So what now?"

With him grabbing her hand Raven looked up at him compelled to kiss him. Though knowing how she herself could give herself to him at this moment which was bad since he was shaken up. Standing up as she kissed his cheek. "Sit with her. She won't pass on us and I'll get the blood cleaned up then I'll make us some hot tea." She said with a smile to him then turned walking out leaving him alone with Aiko.

Aiko smiled as she turned her head slightly. "You're a lucky man..." She said weakly as only he could hear her.

Nathan turned to Aiko when he heard her speak to him. "You're too weak...Just don't talk alright? Save your energy for eating some food and drinking some water in a bit, okay? You don't need to waste energy. You've lost too much blood." He sat next to Aiko and move the hair from her face. "When you're better, I'm gonna ask you what happened and make this right, and attack the person that harmed you. We don't tolerate slave owners here...You're safe here in this village okay?" He smiled and patted her head gently before standing up to go into the kitchen with Raven to grab a cold wet rag and came back to put it on her forehead. "If you need to cool off...I don't know if bleeding out makes you colder or hotter."

Shaking her head as he told her she needed to save her strength. With him returning with a rag she shook her head. "She had barely right..." She said as she reached up grabbing his hand with her claws forming in the shadows of his hand. Her claws were laced with a poison that allowed her to worm her way into a man's heart. The tip of her claw stabbed his hand placing the poison into his system.

When Aiko grabbed his hand, Crevan was surprised to see that her hand had transformed into a clawed version of it and stabbed into his hand. He could feel something going inside his hand and he jerked back, his eyes but he was silent the entire time as he held his hand in pain and fear. "W-What are you...?" He said with a small murmur to Aiko as he bit his lip, feeling like something was inside him and changing him. "What the hell....Did you do to me...?!" He wasn't yelling, he didn't want to alarm Raven cause he thought that if he did, the girl here would slaughter her. He bit his lip and was trying to keep Aiko calm and try not to attack the two of them.

"I'm sorry but its a self defense instinct. I introduced a potion into your body to ensure you don't kill me or allow anyone else to do so either. All I want is time to heal." She said as she nodded to the door. "Mind closing the door? I don't want to scare her away from you." She said a she didn't know he wrangled up creatures.

When the door was closed she sighed as her human form melted away and was replaced with her more natural form, a white fox with black ears. "The girl was right. I was a slave and I disobeyed my master so he pitted me against a much stronger creature in his line of slaves. A dragon..." She said as she laid there in pain with her long fluffy white tail laid over the edge of the bed. In her fox form she wore no clothes so her human form was a less "modest" one since fur covered her parts. Her amber eyes sparkled in the light of the lamp. "My human form is also a self defense move so I can move about without being harmed."

"A...A potion...?" He asked but heard her ask if he could close the door. He nodded and stood up, walking over to the door and closed it and locked it before he moved over to sit back next to her where he was before. He was surprised to see her human form turn into her fox form and he stumbled back some, surprised and bit his lip. "W-What the hell are you...? Wait...A dragon...!?" He bit his lip. A dragon so close by? They were a dangerous creature to fight...he hoped that no dragon would find their village. He took notice of her sparkling eyes and he was surprised to find that she actually looked attractive despite the fact she was a creature. "What is it exactly that you want from me...? I don't know why you made it so that you potioned me...Why don't you just run and get away from this village and away from that dragon that should have killed you!"

Rolling her eyes with her one good arm she motioned him to calm down. "I RAN as FAR as I COULD before breathing became so painful." She said as she pointed to her ribs. "Like I said before you freaked out...All I want is time to heal. All I can do is stay in my human form and nothing more. I can hear the creatures you keep tied up howling for the destruction of this village. You helped put them there...." She said as she closed her eyes as there were howls in the distance.

"Yes, creatures can take human forms as a defense tactic against your people." She said as she pened her eyes looking at him. "The fact is all we want to do is live in peace, human..." She said as she took a deep breath as her ribs popped back in place making her wince. "Also...I won't die in your bed. The beast missed the fatal points on my body. So I have to assume he was toying with me."

"Creatures want to live in peace? They attack humans and eat them when they aren't provoked to do so. They attack villages and slaughter its victims. They kill our livestock when there are plenty of other animals out in the forest to eat, even each other they could eat. But they decide to target us..." He said angrily. "If you're just here to heal, then do that and get out...Don't ask me to help you. I'm not going to let you hurt anyone in this village...I'll kill you if you try to hurt anyone." Especially Raven. He would try his best to keep her safe. "I hope you understand...And you better not bring that dragon to this village. Everyone here will die, we aren't like one of the major cities that have defenses against dragons."

"You got creatures here..." She smirked at him. "He eats creatures...." She said weakly but closed her eyes. "How can I hurt anyone when I can hardly move, Baka?" She asked as she heard footsteps and she assumed ehr human form as Raven walked in with two cups of tea.

"You're up." She said smiling but noticed Crevan had a pissed off look to him. "Crevan, if you can't calm down get out." She snapped as she walked to Aiko giving her mug of tea and helped her sip it. What happened to you?" She asked as she seemed to have turned her back on Crevan suddenly.

"Disobeyed my master and beat me then tossed me out of his house in hopes a creature would devour me." She said weakly as she sipped more on the tea.

"Wait what...!?" Crevan said when Raven suddenly snapped at him and he bit his lip, frowning as he stayed silent and stood up, just abruptly getting up to leave. He was angry at both of them now and just stormed out of the house to leave the two of them be. He was angry, walking around the village as he heard another round of fights going on for the creatures. "Who the hell...does she think she is just yelling at me like that in my own house...And that fucking fox...Gah!" He punched a nearby tree as hard as he could out of anger and cried out as he felt like he had broken his hand. He bit his lip and held the hand to his chest as he could feel it bleeding and it went numb. "D-Damn! God damn it all!" He said angrily and did not bother returning home just yet.

Raven heard him slamming his door and sighed. "Why don't I take you to my house? I have an extra room." She said as she put the mugs aside and helped Aiko up who grabbed onto her shoulder making her wince. Little did she know she was poisoned the same way Crevan was. Though Aiko apologized for grabbing her so hard but Raven brushed it aside and took Aiko to her house where she laid her down in a spare bed.

Aiko had her pick between Raven and Crevan but Raven's love for Crevan was to strong to over come but Crevan on the other hand. Was bit easier since he had feelings for this woman but he hadn't made a move.

"I'm sorry about Crevan. I don't know what gotten into him.." Raven said as she sat down next to Aiko.

"I wouldn't hold it against him. He's more than likely mad at the man who done this to me." Aiko said as Raven nodded and left Aiko there to rest to find Crevan only to find him nursing his hand. "Punching trees again?" She asked with a smile as she walked over to him and looked at his hand. "I'm sorry I snapped at you. You looked so pissed off and you had the intent to kill in your eyes. I was afraid you'd kill the woman."

"Just don't speak to me for a bit, Raven..." He said coldly, still angry at her as he began to start wrapping his hand with some gauze he kept in his pocket. It wasn't a lot, which was why he didn't use it on Aiko when he found her because it could barely wrap around his hand to begin with. He tossed the useless trash away once he used the rest of the gauze on his hands and sighed as he glared at her. "Just...Leave me alone, Raven. I thought you of all people would know I wouldn't kill an unarmed person unless they deserved it. And why would I kill that woman, hm? You were gone for five minutes, do you honestly think that she would suddenly say somethign that would make me want to kill her?" He said coldly back to her but didn't look at her the entire time. He felt like his words were empty when he spoke of killing her, even back when he threatened to tell Aiko that he'd kill her if she tried anything...his words felt empty, her potion was actual affecting him.

Raven was taken back by him and growled. "DON'T EVEN COME AROUND ME!" She yelled right back at him as she turned walking off but her sobs were clear with her walk turned into a sprint. Her heart was icing over as she walked into her house slamming the door shut and locking it.

Aiko woke up at the slamming and walked out seeing Raven was crying. "Wha.."

"I apologized to him and he yelled at me for being a fool basically." She said with her wiping her eyes but Aiko wrapped her good arm around her. Raven would have bottled her feelings up but Aiko held her tightly in which Raven's tears flowed freely. This interaction was done in front of a window in case Crevan walked by.

And indeed Crevan would walk by. He would try to apologize to her...having been angry at her and wanted to apologize for hurting her like that. Though...he saw them in the window. He saw her crying into Aiko's arms and he frowned and watched Aiko fake her care for the woman, and simply turned to leave. Going to his home now that it was empty. When Aiko was gone...everything would be go back to normal right? He hoped so. He didn't like the idea of a creature like Aiko inside of the village, especially living in Raven's house. He flopped down on a non-bloody side of his bed and started to drift off to sleep for the night, despite the pain he had in his hands.

(I see you joined Silvadopts :D)

(I liked the little things. I tried the dragon one but it didn't make sense.)

Aiko did care for Raven as she helped her when it did seem by a third party he was threatening her. Aiko may be a trickster but she wasn't cold hearted. She may spare Raven's life and if she felt like there was nothing here she could live with her as a friend.

With Raven calming down she looked up and smiled with a weak cough. "Lets get to bed." She said as she helped Aiko back to bed then she slipped off to her own. When morning broke Raven was out of the house to get supplies while Aiko was left wondering the village until she came on to the caged arena where the creatures were pitted against eachother to the death. This site sadden her and sicken her that these humans did this and one scent did get her attention. One of her younger siblings was here. Following the scent seeing the burned bones and the necklace she made for her little sister was around a woman's neck like a trophy. Seeing this as she looked around seeing the people were wearing items frm the creatures as trophies and bragging about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom