Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Buffy The Vampire Slayer rp idea's- Spike/Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usani

Meteorite
1.) This'll be an AU (Alternate Universe, meaning instead of Spike being in love with Buffy he will actually be in love with Dawn who is now 20). I wanna do a scenario where Spike is attacked by a very strong demon/warlock and it almost kills him. Well, Dawn just recently admitted to Spike that she loved him and so now when she finds out about Spike she's now on a rampage. She goes to Willow for help and at this point Willow is still under black magic, so to help she transferrs some of her magic to Dawn. Of course Spike ends up surviving but she doesnt know and he finds out what Dawn is doing so he is the only one who can stop her.

(So, basically I need someone to be Spike.)

2.) Dawn is 19 but she still lives with Willow and Tara even after Buffy's death. Dawn has been feeling really alone lately and is having a hard time dealing with Buffy's death still. Spike still keeps an eye on Dawn and protects her as much as he can, even if that means just dropping by to see her in the middle of the night, so he is the only one that can help her get through this. Dawn has become closer to Spike more then ever and is beginning to fall in love with him but is scared to tell him.

Usani said:
1.) This'll be an AU (Alternate Universe, meaning instead of Spike being in love with Buffy he will actually be in love with Dawn who is now 20). I wanna do a scenario where Spike is attacked by a very strong demon/warlock and it almost kills him. Well, Dawn just recently admitted to Spike that she loved him and so now when she finds out about Spike she's now on a rampage. She goes to Willow for help and at this point Willow is still under black magic, so to help she transferrs some of her magic to Dawn. Of course Spike ends up surviving but she doesnt know and he finds out what Dawn is doing so he is the only one who can stop her.

2.) Dawn is 19 but she still lives with Willow and Tara even after Buffy's death. Dawn has been feeling really alone lately and is having a hard time dealing with Buffy's death still. Spike still keeps an eye on Dawn and protects her as much as he can, even if that means just dropping by to see her in the middle of the night, so he is the only one that can help her get through this. Dawn has become closer to Spike more then ever and is beginning to fall in love with him but is scared to tell him.

This is my F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/Usani If something is not listed that means I WON'T do it.

Usani said:
Usani said:

This is my F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/Usani If something is not listed that means I WON'T do it.

Bump, you don't necessarily need to know the show. I can send a link from Wiki on his character if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom