Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Black Forest (open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda gagged on Rios cum as she swallowed it, Cum slowly leaking out of her ass. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh "Im going to take a nap" she said and curled up into a ball, and was soon drifting of to sleep.

Rio wraps her tails around ace tighter were he could not move a inch and lifts him off of the ground " then said to ace "you need to be more respectful of your master you need to be loyal and do what she tells you so if she tells you to sit you sit if she tells you get her some thing you get it you get she tells you to beg you give up all your pride get on you hands and knees and bark like the dog you are and don't touch her mindlessly like you have been doing unless told to so you should relay keep you hand to your self and you dick in check " at that time she told him that her hand down his pants grabbing his nuts squeezing tightly and tugging hard on them causing a great amount of pain to a male like him as she spoke to him she had then says to Sivera " ow I am sorry I just enjoy put touchy boys like him in his place could you leave me with me I love to train another pup" she said with a grin on her face

Sivera stares at the Kitsune. Honestly she never seen a woman stand up to Ace except herself. After, all it was her fault, she was watching other people doing one another. But at the same time he was wrong. Seeing him ignore the pain, but she could tell that he still felt it.
"Honestly, Ace I saw your point, but there are other ways to go about it." She frowned and looked at the Kitsune. She did not like to give her possessions to others even temporarily.
" I see your at a fork, leave me with the Kitsune will you? If I stay with you I will freeze to death, when you get angry at me later." Ace spoke up.
"Hey! I said I was sorry. Well, if you want to stay with the little Kitsune for a while then go right ahead." she stretched the go part a little. Acting like a spoiled child and looking away.
"Let me hope, that the Kitsune ends me before she does." Ace winced as he whispered feeling the wind get colder.
"You're going to fix what you started Ace, at a later date." she finished.
Whispering to herself, "now look what he did... in this attire i'm in people can tell I am aroused." reflexively closing her legs.
Ace glances at the Kitsune and then speaks up.
"I can't keep referring you as Kitsune. What's your name preference?" he spoke voidly mentally preparing himself.

RIo being a spirit disappears and reappears behind Sivera and pulls her into her lap and her ear twitched happy as she wraps her arms and long soft tails around her to keep her warm as she lean up against her with her breasts that were soft and squishy pressing against her back as she whispered into her ear " I have been around for many years long then you have been alive and the humans have given me many names over the years so I guess you can call me Rio" then blew some clod air into her ear before she give her a lick on the cheek before she said to the wolf "so what to you want to say to me I am her alone with you like you want what did you want to say to me " as she slowly became horny from the smell of her wet cunt gave off.

Sivera blush lightly when, she felt Rio's soft, squishy breast on her back. Which currently, didn't help her problem in the least. She reflexively closed her legs tighter and shivered when Rio licked her cheek.
"What a nice name to call yourself. I think you should keep it." Sivera spoke, she didn't like others changing peoples names.
"By the way, mind getting ride of something for me? It ....aches....And I have a problem with my Guardian you see...lately he has been acting like that and I don't know why." Sivera spoke up.
Sivera frowned, everyday at a certain time she aches and not from ace touching her either. She furrowed her brows and then unfurrowed then and replaced her frown.
"While, you break him in do you think you can find out why? If you say no, then its fine besides I hate to ask you that."

Her hand runs up the leg of the wolf sliding under her kimono rubbing her leg right by her cunt and whispers into her ear " like every dog you need to show him you are in charge beat him and put him in his place but you also need to parse him if you don't he will think you don't care for him" she said as her other hand found its way up her other legs rubbing right by her cunt then says " men are vary easy to figure out " as he tongue runs along the inner line of her ears

Sivera by reflexes tensed at feeling he hands under kimono. It was no hard task to do so seeing how it was made and looked.
" I see.." Sivera ."
Sivera couldn't help, but shiver when her tongue ran along the inside of her ears.

Damien was a frequent of the black forest although he didn't make a permanent residence here. The incubus moved around a lot to feed off sexual energy everywhere but in the black forest prey was easy to find. Laying down on a tree branch with one leg dangled over he enjoyed his peace and quiet. Relaxing was nice to do every once in a while even for a sexual demon. But there was a very distinct scent that made his arrow tipped tail twitch. Lust was thick in the air and it had gotten his attention. Now he was stuck between a few more minutes of relaxation or to follow his instincts and see what was making his hunger rise.

Rio soon softly bites and tugs on the wolfs ear as her moved from her legs to the outside of her cunt rubbing the lips softly before she slide the middle figure of her left hand sliding her finger into her over and over as her right hands pulled the flaps of her kimono open revealing her breasts soon Rios right hand was fondling her breasts as she rubbed then with her hands as she pinched and tugged on her nipples teasing her.

Sivera flinched at first from the bite and tug on her ear, then soon moaned when she felt Rio's finger sliding in and out of her and gasped from the teasing. She thought that she was being a bit loud and blushed slightly. After all, there was someone sleeping right where they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom