Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Black Forest (open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May looked at Rio and the boy, smiling. "Well...we got ourselves a foursome over here...Lucky day, Eh Amanda?" She said, grinning over at Amanda

Amanda smiled and nodded "It sure likes like that" she said and she looked at Rio "Whos He"? she asked.

Rio using her skills once again sense she was Bord she pops up behind Amanda grabbing her breasts rightly as she says as she fondles her breasts "what do what have here my sweet little kitty" pinching the both of her nipples hard tugging on them side to side as Rio rubbed up against the brown little neko leaning up against her as she smelled the nekos hair "you smell good my dear I wounder if you taste as good as you smell " she said as she run her tongue up her back to her ears teasing her how she pleased.

Amanda jumped as Rio popped up behind her and she pulled away from the kiss and moaned as Rio pinched her nipples and she shuddered as she licked her ears. She turned her head and looked at Rio.

Rio wraps them both with her tails pulling them close as there heads rested on each of her breasts as they were hugged tightly to her body as her hands slipped its way in between both of the nekos legs rubbing there cunts with her hands as she says to the both of them " of course I can share there is more then enough for me for the both of you" she said as she had two finger in both of then teasing there tight little cunts of there's placing there hands on her cock when she forms the large meat stick.

Amanda let out a short moan as rio played with her and she gently bit rios nipple. She smiled and felt rios cock and stroked it "Thanks for sharing" she said and she began to nibble softly on her nipple.

She sat on a tree branch not far from where the three was going to start having their fun. She did her and smell the boy, and smirked as he backed off and left. "Oh so shy isn't he?" She said to herself."as her head with white ears on the side of her head was supported by her clawed hand as she laid side ways on the branch, her white long tail laying off the branch. Being careful so that her sky blue hair didn't get in her eyes sight as she watched the show continue. She had nothing else to do, and boy were the cat and kitsune love noises loud to hear, or was it just her ears? Being a wolf of course she was going to go to the source and see what was going on, but she didn't expect what she saw, and certainly what she was going to witness. After, all she doesn't see this everyday in the forest. She let her red eyes watch them, interestingly she couldn't help it she was bored and unentertained. So, sadly these people were her entertainment at the moment.

Rio grinned as amanda bit her nipples and rubbed her cock sticking her tongue deep into her teasing her ears as she teased amanda`s and may`s cunts her fingers deep inside of them as her fingers thrust and spin around inside of the two nekos as he cock throbs in the the hands of the nekos soon she heard another guess as her ear twitched from the sound of another heart beat close by soon two of rios tail vanish with out the two other nekos or there new guest seeing shadow jumping just like rio two similar but smaller kitsune with only one tail each pop up of each side of the wolf as they say to the wolf at the same time " the mistress knows your there wolf"

She paid no heed to the little kitsune tails. Only yawning and swished her tail.
"Oh, I know. I've made no attempt to hide really, an creature can pick up another presence any how." she as she continued to watch.
"Don't mind me I'm just bored and thought this was interesting." she elaborated before adding a crucial fact.
"Ask one's name before calling out wolf, it makes it sound like your mad." she said smirking.
Stretching she sat up and let a clawed hand and scratched one of the little kitsunes head. Looking at them then the Kitsune who was currently attending to the two neko's. She found, the two little kitsune's next to her interesting for a moment. And once again, she found herself bored.

Amanda moaned softly from the pleasure and she watched part of Rio dissapear and she turned her head "Is there another person"? she asked Rio.

May rubbed against Amanda slowly, Paying abit of attention to the new wolf just in-case as she rubbed harder against her, grabbing and teasing both of Amanda's breasts roughly.

Neon Tsukiko said:
She paid no heed to the little kitsune tails. Only yawning and swished her tail.
"Oh, I know. I've made no attempt to hide really, an creature can pick up another presence any how." she as she continued to watch.
"Don't mind me I'm just bored and thought this was interesting." she elaborated before adding a crucial fact.
"Ask one's name before calling out wolf, it makes it sound like your mad." she said smirking.
Stretching she sat up and let a clawed hand and scratched one of the little kitsunes head. Looking at them then the Kitsune who was currently attending to the two neko's. She found, the two little kitsune's next to her interesting for a moment. And once again, she found herself bored.
Rios farmilar had walked over to her and said to her "you know it is realy rude to watch my mistress from afar with out showing your self " she then kicks the wolf off the branch and said after she lands on the ground with a thud "she would not have mind if you joined in" she said before she had disappeared

Amberlola said:
Amanda moaned softly from the pleasure and she watched part of Rio dissapear and she turned her head "Is there another person"? she asked Rio.

Rio said to the neko as she rammed her fingers deep into her wet cunt "maybe but why should I care I am having fun right now" soon she pulls her wet finger out of the nekos wet cunt then slide then slides them into her mouth as she said to her "look at the mess you made " force her fingers into her mouth making her lick her finger clean before she pulled the neko to her lap and spreads her legs apart before Rio slide her long fat cock up the brown haired nekos ass hold her legs far apart with with her tails as she held onto her hips with her hands as she thrusts her cock deep up her small tight ass hole

Amanda moaned softly but as Rio slammed into her she let out a loud yelp in pain And she gent sished her tail back in forth until she got used to Rio inside of her. She began to man softly from pleasure.

She decided to ignore the kick off the branch that she had so recently found comfortable. She helped cushion her fall with the breeze that had blown through...but that didn't mean she liked being kicked like some common stray.
She did not want to be rude as the familiar called her earlier, by interrupting the fun those two or three over there were having. But, if that what the familiar wanted then so be it she would just interrupt and jump on in. Though, she stayed put and waited for them to finish as she sat on a tree stump, plus she had noticed a certain neko was keeping an eye on her like she was going to go rabid or something, she did not know why or cared, all she semi-thought was that obviously these people thought her being a dog was some kind of intrusion or she was a threat or something like that; which she often got a lot; so she ignored her and continued to just sit there.

May laughed abit, looking at the wolf and waved nervously, before getting on her knees and started to lick Amanda's cunt while Rio rammed her dick into Amanda's ass.

She notice that the cat waved at her nervously. Thinking to herself that these people may not be like most others are she decided to open up some. She waved back and placed a small friendly smile. When she stopped waving, she continued to try and not intrude.

Amanda moaned louder but still Felt a small amout of pain and let out a low moan as she came. She was a little tired, But she smiled, at Rio and May.

She looked at them, and notice that one of them came. From behind her a gust of wind flashed as a wind elemental appear kneeling behind her and grabbing her from behind her.
"You're so naughty, just sitting their watching, getting all wet." he said smoothly as he whispered in her ear. She shivered, he always popped up whenever she got hot and bothered. How, she hated and loved that about her guardian.
"Ace what...are you doing here?" she asked calmly at least she tried to.
His, long black hair draped along the side of his head bounced as he chuckled.
"You know why." he said opening his dark teal eyes and staring at her.
His left hand grabbed her breast on the left side playing with it and teasing it through the clothes.
"St-top that....you honestly going to do that now?" She whimpered and moan slightly.
"They, put on such a good show just then and a while ago right....and now its your turn." he spoke softly in her ear.
He sat his blade on the ground as he continued to play with only one of her mounds.
"You're unfair." she said as she leaned against his armor.
"Unfair am I? Want to see whats really unfair?"
Guardian:: ((I will add him to my character sheet if you want or if I need to.))
23520d1250539073-future-male-mithra-fallen-angel.jpg

Rio had given a few long thrust before she jams her cock deep up the brown nekos ass hoe over filling her ass with her hot sticky cum pulling her cock out of her her cumm spews out of the nekos ass before she flips her over and stick the tip of her cock in the nekos mouth filling her mouth with cum before her mouth over flows covering her face and breasts with her hot seed then turns to look at the wolf and says to her " so you have finally sided to come out of hiding" then pops up behind the guardian haveing him wrapped up in her tails then said to the wolf as she rubbed the guardians chin "nice toy you have here"

Ace looked up at the kitsune as she spoke referring to the wolf as she named her he protected.
"Ooooh, I was right." he said playfully as he squeezed her breast harder.
"I wasn't....stop that Ace....hiding...just watching. And thanks that is a nice way to refer to him." she answered.
"How come she gets to call you wolf? And how nice my new nick name is toy." Ace asked smirking.
" Because I didn't tell them my name." she growled.
"Awwww, should I tell then?"
"No."
"Alright, whatever you say. Here name is Sivera Kitsune. May, she know yours?" He said smoothly.
"Hey, Ace don't you think you're over stepping your boundaries?" Sivera rushed out, then moaned loudly.
"Oh, what was you saying?" he smiled softly as his fingers continued to play with her pussy through the kimono. Although he could have just reached under the second layer and touched her bare, but that would spoil the fun for him.
"Hey, I'm bored Sivera." he said as he continued playing with her.

"I am going to get you for this...." she vowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom