Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Black Forest (open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillypaw

Moon
The Dark Forest a terrifying dark creepy dark place that most of man would not dare step into but known to few there is a fabled oasis in the center guarded by they beast that living the the dark world around the oasis were many supernatural monsters that would be enslaved or hunted by man this place is called paradise to monsters of all kinds and is one of a few places that they would not have to live in fear of death or slavery all are welcome just don't tell the humans shhh they must not find out were here.

RE: The Black Forest

May was walking into the forest, gulping slightly from how creepy it was, but walked into it anyways. She was always making sure to look behind her, Her cat ears perked up too. She had noticed a figure in the distance and eep'd slightly, hiding behind a bush to try and stay hidden.

Walking right past the girl in the bushes not seeing her at all a larger older kitsune she was dead gorgeous her skin was lightly tanned with mixxed well with her white hair and and amber gold eyes soon she was ahead of the neko with her seven long white tails trailing behind he as she came to a clearing were darkness had became light with flush of green every were the eye could see soon she was laying on the ground with her arms stretched out rolling on the ground enjoying the heat from the sun warming her body from the cold damp outer forest.

May did her best to crouch down lower as the kitsune walked past her, making sure to limit her breathing to stay as quiet as possible. She watched her walk into the darkness that turned light, and watched her roll around on the ground. She took a deep breath and got up, walking towards the kitsune nervously. "H-Hi." She said, eyes wide.

looking her up and as she spoke to her her tails waving side to side as she checked her out " mmmm my my my arnt you a cute little fluffy looking kitten " soon she stood up walking around her and wrapped her arms around her Waist fallowed by her many tails as she licked her ear he tongue ran along the inner pink lining of her ears as her hands wandered as they please like they had a mind of there own as her tails tickled the out side of her body and wrapped around her tail as she whispers in the girls ear " your so cute I could play with you all day" with a grin on her face before she returned to licking her ear.

May blushed when she called her a cute little fluffy looking kitten, and blushed more when the kitsune just wrapped her arms around her waist. "S-stop..." She said, when the kitsune started to lick her ear. She rather enjoyed the tails tickling her sides and wrapping around her tail. "A-All day? I didnt even catch your name..." She said, eyes wide.

The kitsune ran her tongue across her face then whispers into her ear as her hands slide up her shirt grabbing her breasts and started to tease the both of her the girls nipples tugging and pulling on them "RIO`s the name cutie pie" then began to kissed neck tell she came to her ear before she began to tug on her ear with her teeth when the tip of her two of her tails tickled her breasts then said to the girl " so what is your name cutie you have not given me your name to" then pinched the both of her nipples hard in between her fingers.

May licked her tounge when she ran it across her face, then moaned softly when she grabbed and teased her breasts, then moaned louder when she tugged and pulled on her nipples. "Rio eh? Cute name...Heh..." She said, mmming when she kissed my neck. "Nnhhhh..." She went when she tugged on her ear with her teeth. "M-May...That's my name." She said softly. She moaned loudly when she pinched her nipples hard, and grinned, blushing. "Payback time..." She said, grabbing and squeezing Rio's breasts tightly.

When she attempted to squeeze Rio`s breasts her hands slipped and her face flew into her breasts landing in soft fluffy clouds of heaven knocking her over then said to her when her face was between her breasts " don't get lost in there now" as she played and teased her ears some more licking and tugging on her ears with her teeth as four of her tails wrapped around her breasts rubbing them as they teased her nipples with the soft fluffy tips of her tails as she slapped may on the ass spanking her making her ass cheeks a rose red as the warm sun warmed and dried there tired bodies

May's eyes widened when she fell face first into Rio's breasts, and pulled back abit, softly licking Rio's nipples while she teased my ears and breasts. May pulled Rio down to the ground so shes ontop and started to suck on her nipples, blushing and purring.

Rio rubbed her head as may sucked on her breasts soon she grab may by her head forcing her face into her crouch before a long hard cock had form in front of her forcing the hard meat stick down her gullet as she held her head in hand forcing may to suck her long hard cock as she had may`s tail in her hand tugging on her tail on her tail hard as she whispered into the girls ear as she as she groan " that's right cuties suck me good and suck me hard like the little slutty kitten you are

May eep'd slightly when Rio forced her down, then blushed madly when the cock had formed right infront of her, and struggled abit at first when she forced her to suck her cock, but after awhile she started to suck on it willingly. May moaned when her tail was tugged roughly but it was muffled by Rio's cock. May sucked harder and faster, bobbing her head up and down on it after Rio told her to suck her good and hard.

Rio soon grabbed may by the hair after she had cummed a large load of of semen into her mouth over filling before pulling her up by the hair and cumms a large load onto her face before she dropped her and came a third time covering her breasts with her cum before she wrapped her hard around her taill tugging on it hard then before as she slapped her ass repeatedly makeing her ass a nice rose red as she told her " your slutty little groan are music to my ears " tugging her tail hard between every slap to her soft tiny ass.

(sure)

May's eyes widened but swallowed the cum, coughing abit while she came on my face and breasts. May moaned slightly when Rio tugged on her tail, and moaned louder with each slap on my ass. "You just gonna stand their, slapping my ass or you gonna do something?" She said, grinning.

(Thanks)
Amanda was walking through the forest, The bengal Cat's dark ears and tail streaked with black. Her Light brown skin Hiding her from sight as she walked in the forest. As she was walking she heard voices, she stopped to listen, Two voices she told herself and she walked forward until she came across two people and crouched down as she watched.

(you can join it say open)
Rio had pulled the small cute little Neko in her lap then said to her "you want it that bad don't you you slutty little kitten" rubbing her soft little face and gave her a kiss on her cum cover lip before she had forced the small girl on her back forcing her legs apart sliding her cock deep into her cunt ramming her cock deep into the little neko tight little cunt with long strong thrust into her mercilessly as she push the nekos ankles up against her shoulders on top of her sticking her fat cock into her

Lafitte glanced around nervously as he walked, taking in the sight of the trees around him, the shadows they cast seeming very intimidating. The teen glanced at the map in his hand, trying to make heads or tails out of all this. He groaned, brushing his pink hair from his eyes. The lithe teen had gotten lost, who'd have thought. He shrugged the pack on his shoulders. He had to get this stuff to the town, but he had no idea where the town was.

Amanda watched as the older kitsune began to have sex with the cat. She couldnt help but give a smile qnd take a step forward, Staying hidden though. She turned around as she thought she heard something and shrugged.

May blushed when Rio pulled her onto her lap, and blushed more when she kissed me. "I want it MORE then just That bad." She said, grinning. May eep'd slightly when Rio forced her on the ground and spread her legs. May moaned as Rio rammed her cock into her tight cunt, Moaning and almost screaming as she thrusted mercilessly into her. She enjoyed the position she was in, Her ankles against her shoulders with Rio ontop of her.

Lafitte paused as he heard some sounds coming from a short distance away. The shy young man wasn't too sure if he wanted to get near it, afraid of what he might find there. Slowly, he began to circle away from the sound, keeping his green eyes in the direction of the sound.

Amanda took a step closer to the other girls and she almost talked but she couldnt help but wanting to join in. She shook her head snd backed away and stood up and turned around and began walking, hoping to find another person.

Rio groans and moan as she thrusts deep into may soon she says as she cums inside of the small cute nekos cunt fill her to the rim with a hot sticky cum "you fabulous little bitch your so tight" as the over flow covers her ass the legs as Rio falls back panting covered in a cold sweat as her hard cock throbs repeatedly as it cums some more before it shifted back into her cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom