Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

| \ Balting Sea / |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery frowned, "No, not really. But I'm getting rather tired of the position." she laughed lightly and followed him, snatching his cigarette from his lips and grinning. The girl took a drag and gave it back, an ember flying in front of him. She let the smoke drain from her nostrils, eyeing his shiny car. She rolled her eyes, turning around and crossing her arms under her bust. Avery shrugged, trying to think of a place they could escape too.

"If I find out some other time, I'm suggestion you want me to." she smiled, winking and walking over to his mustang without a glance back. She stood by the hood, leaning on it dramatically and smirking at him, looking like she stepped out of a calendar. All she needed was less clothing. Avery again crossed her arms, tempted to take his cigarette again. It was growing on her.

Avery walked to the door as she heard the beep, sliding in and propping her feet on the dash. She was curious to see his reaction to it. The girl grinned, unbuckled, shirt tugged down, feet up and smile devious. Avery narrowed her eyes at him through the wind shield as he neared, and listened for Mr. Brighton's screams. Luckily they didn't come. She closed her eyes, hands folding neatly behind her head as she leaned back, the hem of her flannel pulling up as she had gripped the sleeves in her fingers.

"Tired? Seriously? Being tired is for the faint hearted."Blaine said with a laugh as he took a drag of the cigarette before it was snatched from his lips. His eyebrow raised slightly until the cigarette was calmly returned, the warmth from her lips was unfamiliar as he replaced it into his own mouth. A small puff escaped from his lips in small slow wisps as he made his way towards the car, using all his will to keep his eyes from drifting to her torso as he stomped the cigarette out against the ground. Grinding the tip of his shoe against the paper-like substance before redirecting his attention to her once more.

"I never said that did I?"Blaine mused with a smile. The cool morning breeze as day began its shift to evening brushed past him, the smell of nature and the like soothed his body as he took a deep breath of the cool fresh air. His hand ran through his hair once more as he pushed his finger to the side motioning for her to get off hiscar as he chuckled. "Get off, don't need you dirtying my car now."Blaine teased with a grin as he took note of the position she was in. He'd never owned one of those calendars with the girls and what not, however he did see them on occasion when he went through stores and what not.

Taking his sweet ass time as he made his way to the car. Turning his head as he utilized his peripherals to see if anyone was watching, glad to see no one was as he pulled open the drivers door. His feet shifted in first as he ducked his head, slipping into the car. Stopping as he slid the cool leather jacket off of his body, it reeked of his scent, a musky scent that was powerful and mixed with the tantalizing scent of a mans cologne. Setting it in his back seat as his figure was revealed a bit easier by the thin fabric of his tight grey v-neck.

A chuckle escaped his lips as he leaned across her body, making sure to press his abs against her stomach as he reached for the seatbelt. Pulling it down and over her body, tiffin her shirt down to cover her stomach and tossing her feet of the dashboard as he gave her a small laugh. "Now then...seeing as how you've been here longer than I have I suppose you know where all the fun shit happens?"Blaine questioned, furrowing an eyebrow slightly as he tried to figure out just how this town worked.

"The fun shit happens after school mostly, but we can drive around. Beach maybe?" she suggested as he leaned over, her feet were tossed, and she did the same to him. Avery leaned over, making sure to smother him with her chest and stomach, pulling his belt over his body and cocking her head with a wide smirk as it clicked. "Balting has it's own private beach, sixteen miles." she said calmly, returning to her position, with her shirt again pulled up. If he tried fixing it he'd get something he didn't want, at least not now anyway. She was sure eventually she'd push him over the edge.

So far she didn't feel guilty with him, not like she did any other guys after Christopher died. It was calming, and she thanked God for it too. Her instinct was to like him, the average hot guy and girl in the eyes of a high school would date. It was irrelevant that they never talked. Avery tossed her blonde head to the window side, staring out as he pulled swiftly out of the parking space. She breathed out loudly.

"You know, I used to have a car like this." she said, her words glazed with the past. Her next words came out pained, a little confused as well, "Before it was wrecked." Avery's face tightened, suddenly she wanted to react how she normally did, upset and lonely. But not around Blaine, she couldn't will herself to. Her eyes showed everything he needed to know, and thankfully she was not looking at him. But with the sun out, the reflection on the window was really clear.

Avery closed her eyes, turning up the radio to drone out any noises of cars, whether they were casually driving or honking. She wondered what made Blanie tick the way he did, why he was playing so hard to get. Was there and obvious weakness she couldn't point out? Or was he an impossible code to crack? A definitely attractive one at that, but just stubborn. Any other guys would strip on Que. for her, and she hated it. But the way Blaine acted and reacted made her attracted.

She always did like a challenge.

Blaine smiled laughing a bit at the way she leaned over to buckle his belt as well, inhaling deeply to try and avoid her bust, to no avail for it still pressed against his skin. His eyes darted to the side waiting for her to finish before looking back over to her as he gave her a small grin. "Only after school? Well that's truly disappointing."Blaine said with a small laugh as he leaned into the steering wheel only slightly before he leaned back against the chair. His eyes dropped onto her as she spoke of a beach. "Wow, private beach hm? Sounds fun."Blaine said with a grin, however before starting the car he pulled her shirt back down with a snap of his wrist, pulling it back before she could react.

The key twisted in the ignition with relative ease, the incredibly loud motor he had redesigned to give better efficiency, and make the car sound all around more badass to say the least. Being the average 'hot guy' as most women described it nowadays, he was often targeted by many of the girls he encountered at any highschool, let alone this new one he managed to find his way into attending. The fact that this one simple girl seemed to be...attracted to his odd nature that made most think he was pushing away their moves on him...it was fun to see in all honesty. How far would this woman to to try and convince him she was worth his time?

"Really? I don't suppose it would be the exact same obviously, I redesigned a lot of this myself."Blaine said with a small laugh, before realizing the tone of her voice and dropped it instantly. The car backed out of the parking lot as it shot forward, heading down on the street as the few red lights caused him to stop on occasion before continuing on. The beach wasnt too far away, however by foot it would still take awhile to get there. Thankfully, it all looked to be worth it as the abnormally clear water crashed agains the shoreline.

Blaine's ears perked up only slightly as he heard the radios noise raise, his eyes dropped to the girl next to him as she leaned against the window of his car. Only a small smile cracked on his lips as he looked gently at her. She was obviously deep in thought, however about what he was unsure. The nature of this girl was confusing, she was flirtatious, hostile, and fierce all at the same time. Not exactly the easiest egg to crack, however he knew one way that got her gears running. His simple actions that he did on a regular day basis seemed to...lure her to say the least.

Reaching behind him he grabbed his coat, draping it around her body before pressing down on the gas when the lights color changed once more. A deep inhale of the air inside his car made him smile as he drove along the road, the car seemingly in a ghost town for it was the only one on the road. However the sudden change in the girl next to him was noticeable, something was getting at her from the inside. He put pieces together and decided it was some kind of memory that brough feelings on her she didn't really want. The only way to fix that was with a nice good old fashioned super fucking hard ass partying. If that made any sense, however the party he had heard about and already received invitations to was after school...so that would have to wait...well at least for now.

Avery looked over at him, rolling her eyes a little, "I'm not all make-up and shoes." she lifted up her foot again to show him her beat slip on's. "And I had some to do it with. It was fun." Avery again looked away, biting her bottom lip and sighing. The girl casually looked over at him as they drove, and eventually closed her eyes. Avery was tired of being impressive, she just wanted to be normal. But that wasn't even possible around him.

As Blaine draped the jacket on her, she didn't hesitate to put on her body more comfortably. She also didn't cut back a small "thanks." Avery looked at him again, and raised her arm lazily. "Take a right here, and drive a few miles until you see the big sign. Follow them all the way down." she said aloud, over the radio so he could hear her. She felt better now with his smell wrapped around him, completely mind blocking Christopher. She even sat up, more bright eyed than before.

Avery listened to the radio as it played with the rhythm of the mustang quickly moving forward. "What kind of music do you like, Blaine?" Avery asked before she could stop herself. As they reached the first sign she did something odd, she rolled down her window, leaned out with only her shins supporting her. She stretched out and slapped the sign. Then she slid back in and smiled to herself. He'd have to ask if he wanted to know. She gave away to much already. Avery then kissed her [strike]lips[/strike] hand. With a grin to Blaine she sighed.

A smirk appeared on his lips as he released a small laugh. His fingers adjusted on the wheel simply stretching his arms out as he drove. The car was getting flighty stuffy, or he just wanted the cool air outside to release his mind from the nearly cramped car. His fingers pressed against the small button on the side of his door as the window rolled down in response. "You completely sure about that? Guess you're not all you're made out to be."Blaine said with a smile as he took note of the directions he was given.

Lifting his eyes as he leaned forward looking for the sign she spoke of before realizing it was right in front of him. His eyebrow perched up quickly as she leaned out the window slamming her hand against the thin metallic painted sheet that was the sigh directing them to the beach. Eyes widening as he felt her lips agains his own they were soft...and pleasant to say the least, however he returned it only slightly. To say the least...he was quite a good kisser, even if he wasn't trying. His hand went right over the other as he turned the car, leaning back in his chair as he continued down the road with a smile.

"Favorite music? I'll answer that only if you answer my question."Blaine said with a smile. Every couple seconds he shifted his head and eyes to the side to look into her own eyes as he smile softly. "What the fuck was that back there?"Blaine asked with a small laugh as the car dropped down the road. The rhythmic hum of the engine calmed him as the air from outside flowed into the sports car.

((Wait, what? She kissed her hand, XD typo. But whatever, you can keep your post or change it.))

"I don't know, I just always hit the sign. A tribute of sorts." she said quietly, looking at her hands and then up at the beach. Her eyes peered up, the sun nearly blinding them. Avery looked over at him with a softened expression. She looked at him carefully. She didn't quite understand what had happened.

Either way, she turned down the radio as they approached the parking lot. Adults with little kids were packing into the sand. She smiled, remembering when she did this with her family. "The beach is your us students and their families." she said aloud, turning around her chair to grab her bag and open it up. She pulled out a white string bikini with silver accents, the bottom also had black stripes. She held it up to him, and smiled politely.

"Mind if I change in here? Private beaches don't have public bathrooms." she smirked, placing it in her lap and pulling his jacket off, but then putting it by her feet so he didn't take it. She was n white done wearing it. Avery slipped off her Toms and pulled up her shirt the same way she had before. The blonde eyed him with a 'scram,' kind of look. His eyebrow raising sarcastically.

"Or you could stay, I don't mind." she tried, wondering what he'd reply with. Avery didn't hesitate to start unbuttoning her flannel, peeling it down by the neck line. Her hand still stung slightly from where she hit the sign, it was where Christopher crashed and died on impact. The day Avery got so upset she slapped the sign, knelt down to where the vehicle was, and ride for hours.

Even after they took the bodies away. Even though this happened at the beach, she still loved it. Her bleach blonde hair filled with sea mist and salt on her skin. She could only imagine what it'd be like to have 'fun' with Blaine at the beach. It was just an excuse to see her in a bathing suit. When she saw he didn't have one out, she laughed loudly. "First day of school, know that everyone brings a bathing suit." she grinned widely and continued o remove her shirt until she was only in a black floral bra, lacing around the front.

Her face flushed a bit pink, but she wouldn't let him get a peep show that easily. Avery decided to wait until he responded, putting her hair over her breasts and crossing her arms. You could still obviously see the two breasts anyway. She didn't really care. Her eyes scanned the beach for anyone she knew, and wasn't disappointed when she didn't see anyone. She was rather glad they were going to be alone.

Blaine listened calmly as he continued to drive the car, his eyebrows raised like usual at her words. He had a feeling there was more behind what she was saying, but decided better than to try and ask about it. "A tribute? Well...at least you can remember something for once."Blaine teased with a small chuckle as they neared the beach.

Blaine took a chance peering down as she seemed to be pulling something out of her bag. The bathing suit she seemed to pull out of nowhere caused him to simply cock an eyebrow as he laughed slightly. Did all girls walk around with a bathing suit on them? Or was it just the girls at this school? Hell maybe it was only her. "A special beach only for students and ahit, always sounded cool to me."Blaine said with a smile as he pulled into the parking lot nearby.

Taking a spot in the front he smiled as he parked the car, his finger gripped the key gently pulling it out of the engine as he sighed in relief. "Sure go for it."Blaine said with a laugh as his fingers grazed the door handle next to him, his eyebrow raised as well as he provided her with a small laugh. "Yea I'll just be outside."Blaine said with a grin as he opened the door, managing somehow to keep his eyes of the nearly naked figure within his vehicle.

As he stepped outside, the ocean breeze brought along that beach scent that he could never get enough of, his hands reached behind his neck as his eyes raised to the cloudless clear sky. It was incredible, everything at this school seemed to make it unatturally amazing in some way shape or form, and no it wasn't just for the women within it. Turning swiftly on the balls of his feet he made his way towards his trunk. Lifting the latch that allowed the metal to flip open revealing his bags he hadn't yet brought to his dorm. His fingers unzipped a bag on the right, he hasnt really brought a bathing suit, however he did bring a couple towels which he tossed to the side before closing the bag.

His eyes lifted through the rear window chuckling as the girl seemed to be changing still. His hands reached to the lower brim of his shirt, clenching around the soft fabric as he lifted it calmly raising his arms high in the air. A chiseled body, abs that would make a bodybuilder cry and the like revealed itself to the bright sunlight as he tossed his shirt into the trunk, his fingers wrapped around the towels tossing them over his shoulder before closing the trunk with a swift push from his hand.

Making his way to the drivers door just as she finished changing as he cracked it open and smiled. Leaning in he looked gently towards her with a small grin. "Damn you're slow."Blaine said with a laugh before reaching into the small box like structure dividing the two chairs. A pair of white wayfarer sunglasses slipped into his hands as he slid them onto his face. Closing the door with his knees as he pulled out another cigarette. Placing the papery substance between his lips as he flicked the lighter open once more, the cigarette lit up easily as he stuffed the lighter back into his pocket. It was a nice beach, however it would be boring with bad company. Thankfully, it didn't seem he had any.

She rolled her eyes, firmly pushing him on the forearm and grinning. "I get it, I'm blonde." Avery hopped out, walking around the front and punching him in the arm, hard, but playfully. She smirked at his cigarette. Avery spread her middle and index finger, snatching it yet again and dragging on it, placing it right back as before. She grinned, as he handed her a towel. The girl definitely had a body to watch, and she could feel eyes on her as she made contact with the sand. She hoped no one thought they were together, well together, together. It that made any sense. Avery sighed, breathing in the warm salty air with a relaxed sound. The beach was her second home, and her first wasn't too far away either. Maybe her and the boy could stop by to grab him trunks and maybe hang out.

She grinned at the thought but didn't say anything. Before he locked the car, she ran back and grabbed a tortoise pair of her own wayfarers, and his jacket. She pulled it on fully, and winking behind her glasses as she slid them on casually passing Blaine. The blonde ran a hand through her hair and turned back to him, her lips spreading into a smile. She couldn't help it around him. Her smiles could keep coming and coming and she wouldn't dare try to stop them. Avery walked near the water, not to close as to where she could touch, but where the dry and wet sand met. The feeling never got old.

What a nice day. she thought, smiling to herself and walking back up halfway, laying down the towel and waiting for Blaine to hurry up. She stretched her arms out over her head, waving them as if the tell him to hurry up. "Who's the slow one now?" she giggled, wondering if it was because he had to lock up or he had been watching her. Maybe a little of both. Blaine was very observant, she knew that. But was he even slightly interested in her? That, she had absolutely no clue. But she wasn't going to give up easily. As if any other girls at Balting liked him. Everyone gawked at each other, but most of the time it was just teasing or messing around. Nothing was very serious at that school. Except for Mr. Brighton. she started to laugh at her own thought, holding her stomach and bending over slightly.

The girl groaned out loud, after she was done having a laughing fit. She did what all the popular girls did in movies, on hand on her jutting hip, the other on her curved one. Unfortunately she couldn't look to angry, her flirty smirk screwing everything up as he got closer to her. Avery shrugged, plopping down onto her towel and tucking her knees under her chin. Avery made a 'phhbft' sound and lay on the towel with his jacket unzipped, her front side beaming in the sun-rays. The blonde looked to her left to see him finally near. "Took you long enough." she teased jokingly, closing her eyes again up towards the sky.

Blaine raised his eyebrows as she seemed to walk over punching him in the arm with a bit more force than he had originally anticipated. "Ow."He mocked rubbing his arm as if it had actually hurt him, however the chuckle that escaped his lips soon after ruined the moment. His eyebrows raised watching as she took his cigarette, he was about to protest, however as she places the cigarette back between his lips he couldn't help but smile.

"You really should stop doing that you know. I don't need to get arrested for letting a minor have a cigarette. Especially since I just fucking got her."Blaine said taking a soft drag of the cigarette as he released it in multiple puffs. His eyes dropped onto her as she returned to his car, his eyebrows once again raised as she grabbed her own shades and his coat. A laugh escaped his lips, this girl made it obvious she was now attracted to him. Using his coat in such a manner, and the way she acted around him made him smile. He was a natural at discovering what made someone tick, and exploiting it in whichever way he felt.

"Still you!"Blaine shouted, watching the figure make her way down the beach as he turned to the car locking it up easily as he turned back to the beach. His fingers slipped his shows off as well as his socks tossing them into his open trunk before closing it once more. His divers raised his jeans up a bit more allowing him to keep the fabric from dragging along the sand as he made his way down towards the shoreline.

A puff of smoke escaped his lips as he lifted his eyes to the ocean, the bright shimmering waters reflected the elegant light of the sun in a way that made him smile. This was a place he could get used to, all the things that led to this moment seemed to have come rather quickly, the girl, the cars, then the beach. Even if he would get in trouble he decided that it being the first day he wouldn't really get too much of a punishment. His fingers wrapped around the coat draped around her shoulders, pulling it off quickly as he set it aside. Lifting her up by her waist with ease as he laughed slightly.

"No one calls me slow!"Blaine exclaimed in an incredibly teasig manner as he crept closer to the shore. His body swiveled quickly removing her glasses first, befoeetossing her out into the water. A puff of smoke escaped his lips as he tossed the cigarette into the sand putting it out as he broke into a fit of laughter. "Gotcha."

Avery frowned, as he removed the jacket, but went limp as he carried her. It wasn't something she planned on doing, but it was going to happen whether she liked it or not. She shivered after getting out, her slender frame visibly shaking. Even though she wasn't very cold. It was just for effect; somewhat. Avery stood next to him, kicking the air near his crotch, "Could have gotcha." she grinned sinisterly, again slicing the air between them, then swooping down, hooking his right leg forwards. Avery stood and punched him hard in the abdomin, watching with a sly smirk as he fell backwards onto the packed sand. "Now I gotcha."

Avery laughed, sitting beside him and watching him re-balance himself as he tried to sit properly. She give him a cocked eyebrow and she returned her attention to the water. Thank God she chose to water-proof herself today, even her make-up. The water lapped out over her toes, making them dig into the wet dirt. She leaned forward with her legs opened wide, lumping together the muddy sand. She did this for a while, looking back up at the sky and down at the creation. After she was done, it appeared to be the sun, with all the wiggly lines representing sun rays around it. "Ta-da." she whispered, a split second before a hand of water returned it to smooth white sand.

She looked over at Blaine, crossing her arms in an attempt to hug herself. She blinked a few times, "So, what's the answer?" she said matter-o-factly, as if he should remember. Avery felt like she was being much to easy on him, too obnoxious and predictable sometimes. She hated being popular, only when her friend were there was it worth-while. The girl looked at his expression, one she quite couldn't read but saw some pain mixed in. "Sorry for getting you so hard." she lied, a smile teasing him. Avery was content, comfortable with where she was, who she was with, just not herself.

Blaine smiled watching as she made her way out of the water, twitching slightly as she made a movement towards his groin. However a sigh of relief escaped his lips as she pulled back before she had reached him. However the relief didn't last long as he felt her leg tug his own out, her fist making contact with his abdomen causing him to grunt slightly. It wasn't necessarily the punch that sent him back, just being caught off guard as he tipped backwards, catching himself on his elbows as he groaned slightly.

"Ow."Blaine muttered with a small laugh as he regained his composure. His des watched her hands work the sand into a figure, sitting up quickly to get a better view as he smiled. The sun like creation was nice, however as the water washed it away he released a small chuckle. Her words and the tone she utilized made him laugh once more, he had forgotten all about The question through the short couple of minutes that had taken him to drive to the beach in the first place. Leaning back on his arms as he stared towards the sky, trying the think of his answer before actually handing it to her.

"Well, I'm pretty much good with all music I suppose. As long as it isn't that classic shit or country then I'm all for it."Blaine said calmly with a smile as he realized his coat was lying in the sand next to them. Pushing her down onto her back he shifted over, pressing the rock hard abs he owned against her stomach reaching for his coat as he smiled. "Oh Woops I slipped."Blaine said, simply digging his elbows into the ground as he propped his head up on his palm, smiling as he stared at the families walking along the beach.

As the sand flattened out, she looked at him with a 'what the hell.' glance. It didn't really matter anyway. Avery didn't even try to move him off of her, just wrapped her arms across his back, fingers gripping the other side. The force buckling his elbows so he was pressed against her flat stomach. She lay back, looking at him watching the other people. "Yea, I guess." she replied smoothly, closing one eye against the sun. She didn't ask for her glasses, because then he'd have to get up. She didn't want that. Avery did some people watching with him, as a small girl dove through the waves. Her skin was dark and tanned, her black curly hair pinned up painfully. She smiled, the girl reminded her of Kara in a way.

This made her think about the time, but she shrugged it off. Not like the kids cared, Mr. Brighton probably didn't either. Now she was soaking wet, her entire back covered in sand. Avery smiled, frankly she didn't give a damn. A thought crossed her mind, but she ignored it. It made her sad, and she bit her bottom lip to ease the pain away. Christopher was the last thing she wanted to think about right now. Avery watched the littler girl more, as she suddenly swallowed a throatful of salty water and ran to her colored umbrella screaming. "How pleasant, hm?" she chuckled softly, letting her head lean back and hit the sat once more, sand running through her blonde hair.

It was a nice moment, even if he planned to destroy it afterwards. That was one thing she disliked about him, he always had to ruin it. Right when she thought she was penetrating his layer of indifference, he hoisted the shields back up, slamming the metaphorical door in front of her face. It only drove her move though, she hoped he knew that. Avery never tried so hard in her life, as said before, she always liked a challenge. The girl sighed silently, her chest dropping and lifting with each breath. Was she even making an impression on him at all? She rolled her eyes and gave him a pouted lip. But before he could see, she removed it and went with a blank stare at the umbrella.

I'll be back on the 11th, no wifi at all. So this role-play is on hold. :)

(O_____o I was willing to interact with other people if the moment came xDDDD it's not necessarily our fault it went 1x1 if someone were to come to the beach or what not I'd be willing to speak with them as well, I honestly don't mind)

((I got my character stuck a little with where I was going =P so she just stayed there.))

(i'm back had troubles getting on line but now i have my own computer willing to use my character for something is lost to were to post her thou)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom