Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

| \ Balting Sea / |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply~

Super-Earth
Welcome to Balting Sea High School.
Home of the Sharks.
sharks_150_m.jpg

Located in sunny Miami Florida, we are glad to give you an interesting four years!​
Rules
No OCC fighting
No anime pictures
No one line posts (Write six sentences MINIMUM)
No more than one character per person

Proflies here

This school has much to offer, including dorms, a private beach, an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and more.​

*Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.*

Avery inhaled deeply and groaned out loud, rolling out of bed in her tight white tank top and orange/yellow laced thong. She trudged over to her alarm and slapped the alarm off button. "MhmmmmMmm." she murmured and pushed her fingers through her tangled hair. She lazily opened her eyes as her right hip stuck out, her elbows up with her hands on her neck. Her phone had a little green light that showed she had new messages. People were giving out her number all the time.
New message: Hi Avery! Remember me from Basketball camp in sixth grade? It's Laylani!
New message: Hey babes, we met at that frat party. You didn't let me touch you though, have a beautiful day.
New Message: Get up, GOD. You are ALWAYS late. We have a pop quiz!

Avery sighed, tossing the ever ringing cell onto her disheveled bed. The girl was popular, but sometimes a bit too popular. A different ringtone sounded a call. Avery ignored it, and rolled her eyes when yet another sound signaled a voicemail. She shook her head and scratched her stomach, walking to her closet. She hoped she didn't wake her roommate, and best friend Kara. The blonde smiled at her, sleeping for her must come easy because she didn't wake up from the alarm. Avery walked over to her friends bed and leaned down; kissing her forehead. They had been "BFF's" since grade school so this was normal.

She even took the time to tuck a lock of Kara's dark curly brown hair behind her ear. Avery smiled and sashayed back to her closet. Her butt wiggled in all the right ways, her body was one to die for to some guys. She didn't mind all of the attention. She silently opened the door and looked at every shirt, pair of shorts, pants, bra, underwear and shoes. After clipping on a simple black bra, she picked out an outfit for the school day. Afterall, she was feeling quite relaxed. The blonde fixed her hair and left for school after putting on makeup.

The walk to her car involved many more messages.
New Message: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU.
New Message: This is a message dispatched from Hope, Alaska. If you would like to read this message, please reply with yes. If not, reply with no.
New Message: Who is this?
New Message: I'll be down in 5 :)
Avery simply rolled her eyes and stepped into her new VW her mom bought her for her 16th birthday. It was everything she ever wanted out of a vehicle. The girl grinned once inside and didn't hesitate to pull out of the drive and book it to school. Her and Kara always slept in, and today it was already the end of first period. It seemed everyone was late today, the parking lot was bare, she even got a front row space. Now, the dorms were never far away from the school, only about two miles. They had been placed on a private beach that stretched for sixteen miles; and belonged to Balting Sea. She hung out by the courtyard, itching for the bell to ring. She didn't want ot burst into the last few minutes of class when she could just arrive at History in six minutes.

Lex had always had a sharp internal body clock. He never did need an alarm. If he could will himself to wake up at a certain time, then he easily could.

He kicked off the covers and shifted in bed. He stared up at the ceiling before sighing and picking himself up. Sometimes it was hard getting used to this place. It was even harder to have a roommate. He glanced around his room. It appeared to have the same setting as any other teenage guy.

Posters strewn on walls left and right, clothes littered on the carpet floor, shelves full of miscellaneous items. In one corner of his room was a small television set on top of a stained coffee table. Piles of video games were next to his game systems. And near his bed stand was his acoustic guitar.

He stepped out of his bedroom and walked down the hall. Once at the end was Lil's room. He never did bother knocking at her door. They were familiar with each other anyways. He turned the door knob slowly and edged himself in. There, in the corner, he could make out her petite body. He took a step forward. He could see the sheets move with each breath she inhaled and exhaled. She looked so peaceful as compared to her usual wacky self. He smiled.

He closed the distance between the bed and him. Now at the foot of her bed, he let his body flop on top of her. She awoke abruptly.

"Time for school," he says, with no intention of getting up.

Under the pressure of his body weight, he could hear her groan.

Finally, he gets up and walks out of her room. He does his usual morning routine before putting on his outfit.

He walks into their small kitchen. At first, he didn't like it, but it slowly started to grow on him. It had a cozy feel to it.

"Meow"

Lex looks down, only to spot Macbeth, their house cat, twirling his tail around his leg. He crouches down.

"Hey there little guy," he says while scratching the back of his ear. Across the hall he could hear Lil begin to get ready. He waits for her to join him in the kitchen.

Together they have ice cream for breakfast. Neither utter a word as they are both groggy. This, he respected her for. He didn't have to try to force himself and make an effort with her. She just understood.

He places his bowl in the sink. "I'll catch ya later," he says. And with two fingers, he salutes her, opens the door, and is down the flight of stairs.

While he walked down the street, he glanced back at their apartment. He was glad he made the decision to rent an apartment with Lil instead of choosing a dorm at school. It wasn't necessarily 'him' and he preferred the privacy it brought.

He stopped at a corner and waited for the Lynx bus to arrive. He stepped in once it opened its doors to him. He sighed, realizing at this hour, the bus would be overcapacity. He squeezed in with other strangers; blending in with the crowd. He could feel someones hip press against his butt and he wished nothing more than to be at school.

"Next stop, Balting Sea High. Please gather your belongings and move towards the exit. Thank you."

He moved as close as he could. As soon as the doors opened, he flung himself onto the pavement, losing his balance for a quick second. Lex re-composed himself and stood right at the steps of Balting Sea High. He took a deep breath, undecided of whether he should enter.

Lilith awakes abruptly by the overly heavy for his own size Lex. For how much she loved him as a friend she hates the new found jump on Lil Ritual he decided to pick up. But Lilith doesn't mind, it gets her up since nothing else seems to work as well as the lung crushing Lex.

Once up Lil quickly gets dressed by Throwing her outfit on ,Brushing her teeth, and grabbing her art Journal for art class.

Lil soon Makes her way to the breakfast table where her ice cream awaits since her and lex are both no pros in the kitchen (well Lil isn't Lex is just lazy).

Soon Lex Finishes eating and waves her goodbye.

Lil Continues to eat her Ice cream breakfast until she feels something soft rub against her leg "Macbeth!! You fat cat." Lil said petting him till he purred. after petting fat cat Macbeth (who I assume came with the house that me and lex like to call a added bonus) Lil looked at the retro clock in the kitchen it was time for the next bus to come and for her to get the Fuck out! Before she was late to school.

Lilith making it to the bus stop pushed a strand of hair behind her ear as the bus approached it wasn't as packed at this time. Which she loved since it gave her room to sit and sketch a bit for art class.

"Next stop, Balting Sea High. Please gather your belongings and move towards the exit. Thank you."

bus was ready to go and on its way to Balting Sea High which she is only attending due to her great art Scholarship which she is grateful for.

Lil tired of hearing the bus radio puts her ear buds in her ear and starts rocking out to her iPod. Until she approached Balting Sea. Once there Lil put her stuff away and strides out the doors bobbing her head to the music as she looked for Lex.

Kara woke up to the sound of her father shaking her saying "time for school get that lazy but out of bed". she did as she was told . She tossed on a black t-shirt with a white dragon on it with a pair of blue jeans that look a little faded. her shoes were a pair of high tops and they was black and white. She grabbed her black back pack and headed down stairs. she grabbed some cereal for breakfast . She walked to school sense she did not live that far. she finished eating and headed out to school.

Kara got to the school and walked inside and headed to her locker. she put all but first period books inside then slammed it shut. she headed out to the court yard and saw Avery and walked over to the girl "hey girl whats up". she sat down by her best friend.

Angie yawns at the sound of her Uncle's Great Dane barking rather loudly from outside her room, eager for her to wake up and open the door. "Maximus! Chill! Please..." she groans, throwing off the covers and pushing herself to her feet. She opens the door enough to let him in before closing it again, watching him hop onto her bed and lay down with his front paws crossed. She tugs off her over sized t-shirt and throws it somewhere in her room before walking into her closet to look for something. Her hand goes to touch one of her band shirts and Maximus barks, startling her and she turns around with her hands on her hips. "What? You want to pick out my outfit then?" she retorts, getting another bark in response. I'm talking to a dog... Good lord. Angie goes back to her closet and it takes about twenty minutes for Maximus to bark and signal his way through her closet before she had clothes on. She was actually impressed when she looked into her full length mirror, disregarding the massive amount of sticky notes framing it. Maximus had picked out a black v neck t-shirt and her black tuxedo vest to show off her figure, as well as her favorite shredded white skinny jeans and a pair of black heels.

She smirks and scratches his head, running her finger across her lip to make sure she hadn't lost the ring piercing again. She yawns again and grabs her bag before walking out of her room with Max. "Uncle! You ready?" she calls, rather loudly. Her shoulders drop at the lack of a reply and she opens the front door to see her Uncle waiting in his Lamborghini. "Should've known," Angie sighs, giving Max a pat on the head before closing the door and getting into the car. Her Uncle looks her up and down with a raised eyebrow before putting the car in gear and driving off to her school.

"You don't need to drive me, ya know," she comments, fiddling with the loose threads on her pants.
"It's convenient. My building is just down the road and I doubt you would enjoy walking in those shoes of yours," he replies, causing her to sigh because she knew he was right. He was snarky and yet she respected him for whatever reason that was. "Alright. I'll be here to pick you up, so you don't have to break your heels to get home." He pats her arm and she gives him a smirk before climbing out of the car and up to the school, hearing him drive off.

[Wild, I put them in a dorm together but they don't have to be :)]

Avery looked up to see people finally arriving. Was she really early? Well fuck...Avery thought, looking around as her eyes connected with Kara's. Hey girl, what's up? came out of her mouth and Avery didn't hesitate to answer. Right after a few new messages,
New Message: Hell YEAH
New Message: Wow, really, you don't know how to spell idiot...but you did as you sent the text...just wow
New Message: Down here at KHOL'S, we're having a 20% - 50% SALE! Come on down!
New Message: Okay seriously, WHO IS THIS?
Avery zipped up her phone in her bag and stood to hug her friend. "Just early, which is really weird for me." Avery rolled her eyes, pushing back her hair then crossing her arms under her chest. The blonde pouted, "I'm tired!" she whined out loud, not before catching the two (what seemed like love-birds) Lex and Lil. Yet again, they also seemed to be siblings. As always the two looked great but Avery made sure not to ogle to long. She again rolled her eyes as her phone decided to throw up again. "Who keeps giving out my number?!" she growled at Kara, turning to look at it. "Ah fuck-it. There will just be more later." she pushed it closed with both hands and she looked around to see more new faces. The first day of school was always more fun than the last. A boy with a blonde buzz cut and blue eyes walked past her, Avery felt her chest tighten. He looked exactly like Christopher and she couldn't do a thing about it. The girl bit her lip with sad eyes and looked at Kara. Hopefully she wouldn't remember. Avery sighed and turned to go to first period; History.

As she neared the building, she couldn't help but look back for Kara, who was now lost in a sea of faces to go unnamed. All but hers, people around her shouted. "Avery! Avery!" "Hey, AVERY!" She sighed and put her head down, a guy shoving her hard in the shoulder. She looked up and snapped, "Bitch!" and her eyes widened as it was the blonde guy. She felt her bottom lip quiver and she pushed past everyone into the school. The halls were smooth blue and white, almost every twenty feet was there a shark logo. Nobody wanted the sharks, but it wasn't a student body choice. Every locker had it's own unique design, mostly because the art class had mod-podged a mosaic on to them. It resembled a wave, some surfers and dolphins going into shore. You could tell how far you were from each room because of it. Avery's shoes squeaked as she booked up some stairs and into a quiet classroom.

"Mr. Brighton?" she asked nervously, looking around as the maps and globes started to look sinister in the dimmed light. At the end of the room was a particularly young teacher, named Mr. Brighton. He was extremely handsome but strictly professional. He also used to teach Math; in room 204A. Meaning on the first floor, the freshman floor. But he decided it was time to move on and is now teaching Juniors. Avery saw him in a dark leather lounge chair, reading glasses on as he read out of a green and purple textbook. "You could knock, you know." he said bluntly. "Um...you could keep all the lights on so we don't get freaked." Avery said right back. You could tell she was upset, and you could tell he was annoyed. "Look, I got up early, got here early, and now I am here...early.." she said, uncrossing her arms and looking around. He grumbled and flipped the light switch. "Sit down then." he said right before the bell rung and the class flooded in.

"Alright, line up! Against the wall." Mr. Brighton eyed Avery as she took her place next to a boy in the middle. "Lilith Adams, Becca Briggs, Olan Carter, Avery Colls, Dean Everns, Turner Gudon, Angelica van Lynaire, Kara Roberts, Lex Williams, Derrick Slater." The teacher called out names both for attendance and for seating arrangement.

(that is fine with me)
Kara nodded her head and said "I have no idea". she checked her phone and noted with a sad look in her eyes the only number she had was Avery's. She lost sight of the girl in the crowd and slowly made her way to her locker. Just then a jock of some sort slammed it shut just after she got her history book. "hey baby" he said to her with a wink. she looked him in the face and said "if you value your man hood you wont call me that or even try to touch me and get something going on with me". with that she walked away living his jaw hanging. She knew right then the rest of the year was going to be fun.

She worked her way thou the crowd to her history class. she kept getting bumped left and right and she cursed under her breath each time. She wanted to so badly hit someone but knew if she did she would be late for class again and she would have to hear it from her father. She knew she had class with Avery so she decided to make her way quickly to class before someone pissed her off. She made it to class just as the bell rang.

She saw the teacher and smirked but knew she had no chance with him. she then lined up with the rest of the class and listened as he ratted off some names. she had to note she was sitting next to a girl named Angelica van lynaire. She just shrugged her shoulders and she was kinda disappointed she did not get to set by Avery.

Lilith Bobbing her head to the band Two Door Cinema Club. Spots Lex near his Locker eating a Snack from the vending machine right next to his locker. Lil always believed lex had the best locker in school I mean come on snacks in walking distance that's awesome.

Lil Nearing Turned off her music and before he can react or sense it She attacked. Pouncing on his back She roared " I GOT YOU NOW BELLY FLOP BOY!! PAY BACK!!". Lex laughed as little Lil Tried to over come a giant like him " Lil you crazy bitch get off me , you like a damn flying squirrel" he restored as they laughed. Lil Jumped off Clutching her painful sides Lex and her always shared good laughs which is something she never could have with anyone else.

Taking Deep Breath's Lil ask "How was the bus ride?" Lex Turning back to his locker says "Cramped" then raising a eyebrow "i think someone even pinched my butt" he said with a quiver of disgust. Lil Laughted more as she smacked his butt "Sexy" she said Taunting him. Lex rolled his eyes at Lil and her Taunting "what about you how was the bus?" He countered in a Snide Mocking voice. Lil Bat's Her Eye lashes "well Lex since u asked, It was Quite peaceful. NO BUTT PINCHING FOR ME!" She said with a Huge smile on her face as she placed herself in a superhero pose.

Lil knew today was going to be a good day for her and lex. Especially if she got that A in Ms.Odessa's ( the Most Insane Teacher in this school may i add) Art class. and she knew she was thanks to her Art Journal that is.

Once Lex Got what he needed the Bell rang with a Loud "Dong!" that Roared threw the halls. On the way to History class Lex and Lil Talked about Everything and anything but there fave topic was coming up with ideas on how Macbeth there fat cat came to be and how he got SO DAMN FAT!. Lex says aliens i say Macbeth is a spy bent on protecting us from evil but that's only my opinion.

Inside the class Mr. Brighton gave us all a seating chart. Which made Lil Angry (a Seating Chart really what are we babies? why dont you walk us to the bathroom to?.) she thought to her self as she took her seat next to some the to themselves kids that she never talked to before. Depressed and taking back about what she said about being her year she looks to Lex For Comfort.

Angie was glad her Uncle dropped her off early enough to hunt down where her classes were to keep from humiliating herself otherwise. Her feet weren't hurting quite yet, but the constant clacking and clicking as she walked was driving her up the wall. Her last school had a thing about carpet. Never heard a single sound unless someone wore flipflops. The handful of tattoos that she hadn't covered up were giving her plenty of looks, but she didn't give them the return glance since she was busy trying to find the rooms. Luckily enough she got back to her first class once everyone else started filing into their first periods.

She shoves the suddenly folded paper into her back pocket and felt awkward when Mr. Brighton made everyone line up. There was a feeling he gave her that wasn't pleasant. It was familiar and yet it wasn't right on the top of her thoughts to the point where she could grasp it and make sense of it. As the typical stranger she knew no one and stayed silent for fear of what might happen otherwise. Once she took her seat, the feeling slapped her in the face. Her mother. A wave of dread made her sink a little in her chair and she made herself stay put so she wouldn't manage her way to the floor. The strict and to the point feeling she got from her new teacher reminded her of her blasted mother. Awesome. I can't escape her after all. Angie pinches the bridge of her nose and refrains from chewing on her lip ring, deciding to just attempt at being the goody-goody little student that can get by without a word.

As Lex ascended the stairs, he spotted a pretty young lady. Their eyes met for a moment before she looked away and he continued his way upwards and into the huge school.

He walked down the hall. A blonde guy who appeared to look like a jock was rampantly running down the halls, throwing flyers everywhere. "Welcome back sharks!! Check it out, I'm having a party this afternoon to welcome everyone on their first day!" Lex held the flyer in his hand and shrugged. He never did like social events, but for the sake of starting anew he figured he should go.

He idled at his locker for awhile before going to the vending machine and buying a snack. He always did think having a vending machine next to his locker was awesome luck.

While munching on a Twix, his brain seemed to doze off.

Lex laughed as he wet Noa with the hose. With her hands, she shielded her face from the waters blows. She laughed along with him; an alluring melody to his ears. "Lex it isn't fair if only *you* have the hose, ya know," she says with a bright smile. He drops the hose and walks towards her, enveloping her into his arms. The laughter died down and there was a shift in mood. "Noa, I really do like you," Lex says softly.

His flashback was interrupted when Lil pounced on him. He smiled. They had their usual odd conversations. The bell signaled the start of their first class. The kept chattering as they walked towards History together. Upon reaching the class, students were lined up against the wall.

'What is this? Some kind of punishment?' Lex thought.

He walked towards the array of students and lined himself up. He tuned everything out.

"...Kara Roberts, Lex Williams, Derrick Slater." He bobbed his head upon hearing his name. He walked towards the seat Mr. Brighton had set for him. He glanced at the two individuals next to him before stealing a glance at Lil. He was surprised to see her already looking at him. Sometimes he could read her like a book. Her face screamed despair. He smiled a reassuring smile to her. He wanted Lil to feel safe and calm. She did deserve it.

As students began getting situated, Mr. Brighton cleared his throat.
"All right class, if it wasn't obvious enough, welcome to history class. I'm Mr. Brighton and I will not put up with your teenage crap. Now, I would like for each and every student to identify themselves and tell the class a little about yourself. We will start with the order in which I seated you guys. Lilith Adems, you're up first."

He took a step back and leaned against his desk, which was at the front of the classroom. He crossed his arms and waited.

Lex chuckled to himself a little, knowing full well Lilith was on absolute freak out mode. She could be very shy at times.

Teacher told Lil to stand. eyes grew wide for she wasn't the one for public speaking but if she had to she will. As she stood she looked around. Avery started fixing her make-up while Kara played with her pen out of boredom and Angie Trying to pay attention as for Lex he put his head down. Lil didn't care if Lex Put his head down, he already knew her as for the others well they didnt .

" Hey Im Lilith I live in a apratment by herewith Lex My bestfriend ...and yes we are just friends...yes hes single..no we havent had sexy and no do i ever want to . Hmmm what else OH! yes my fave color is red GO!Balting Sea High!" She said adding sarcasm in every word.

Lil was never good under pressure it gave her a hard exterior but she loved being a lil snail. Lil sat down not even look around at the room any more she was to embarrassed for she only like to speak to her peers 1x1 never 1x1000 but i guess that speech would have to do.

Mr. Brighton Raised the corner of his eyebrow at Lil . Then shaking his head he began"Thanks Lil for that ..What i think was a introduction of you..I guess that will have to do. Ok next up Avery Colls"

Derrick rolled over on his bed and fell right off with a thud. It was the only thing that was just barely able to wake him up today. "That was one crazy party I can't even remember half of it." rising up slowly he checked his clock and noticed he was seriously late. Bolting up he rushed into the bathroom jumping in the shower choosing to brush his teeth in there as well. He tossed on a white t-shirt and some dark blue Levi's. Grabbing the first reasonable pair of sneakers he could see he rushed downstairs. That woke his mother up who groggily started leaving her room moaning for coffee. Clearing the last few stairs he rushed into the kitchen turning on the coffee for his mother and grabbing some toast. Using a mirror right before the front door he checked over his face smirking at his messed up hair. It was still partially wet so he just ran his hands through it and rushed to the garage.

He picked up his book bag that was laid up against his motorcycle. It was a black and red kawasaki ninja . It was his baby his pride and joy when he didn't want to ride in the camaro. He was just starting up the engine when he heard his mom call out a loud thanks for the coffee. He smiled before revving the engine and pulling out of the garage. The loud roar of the bike could be heard from far coming and going. Racing through the streets and dipping between cars he just barely made it into the parking lot. He let the engine roar one last time announcing his presence before cutting it off. He hurried into the school making it inside just barely. He heard loud calls of his name a few girls giggling as he walked by in his still wet t-shirt that clung to his toned body. He slipped past kids rushing to class like him and slipped inside as his name was called.

"Hey Mr.B long time no see." He spotted Avery, Kara, Lex and Lilith and shouted a loud "Yo!" across the room to them. He slipped into his seat and kicked up his feet. He actually liked history so he was going to just enjoy relaxing first period.

Blaine sat up quickly, his legs tossed over the side of the bed as his fingers draped over the nightstand. It wasn't completely unheard of to have a boring night like he did as his eyes raised to the clock. He was late...definitely a couple hours having already managed to drift by as he had slept in on the first day of school. A sigh escaped his lips as his fingers wrapped around his phone. Tugging it away as the cord clicked at the release. Sliding his finger across the screen as he read the few text messages that revealed what was going on. Nothing of interest so he simply tossed it aside and made his way out of bed.

The old dark wood of his bedroom floor made the room darker than it already was. His bags had already even packed and placed in the trunk of his car, his feet shifted as he made his way to his closet. Managing to shuffle out a pair of dark black skinny jeans, and a grey tight v-neck that gripped his body to show off his figure. A small black belt wrapped around the waist of his jeans as he slipped on a pair of black and white high tops. His fingers wrapped around the keys that led to his car as he made his way out the door. His fingers pulled the cold metal door knob of his door before stepping out into the dim dark hallway.

His eyes lifted to the bedroom at the end of the hall, his parents had already left for work leaving him home alone and completely late for school. Reaching behind an old plant set in the back of the hall he pulled out his secret stash, a pack of cigarettes and his lighter. Slipping them into his back pocket as he made his way out of the house. It was relatively boring outside, a patch of grass here, and a patch of grass there. His old mustang newly fixed and redone was parked in the driveway. Pulling the door open he took his seat in the drivers side. Spinning the key with a flick of his wrist as the engine roared to life. Well...last year of school...hopefully it's not completely shit. Blaine thought calmly as he pulled out of the driveway, the radio turned to an old school rock station as he drove through the streets of the town.

It took only a couple minutes for the newly repainted mustang to arrive at the parking lot of the school, taking a spot near the front as he parked the car. Turning the key as he pulled his jacket out of the back seat. A dark leather coat that wrapped around his figure easily as he grabbed a small binder that held everything he carried around. His fingers slipped the pack of cigarettes and lighter into a pocket within the binder to keep it hidden.

"Motherfucking school."Blaine muttered with a chuckle as he made his way up to the front steps. The door wasn't anything special, it all looked normal from the outside, however the shit that went down in this school in specific was far from normal. His feet moved, unsure at what point everyone was at. Where everyone was, or where they were going was completely out of his knowledge. However he decided the best point of action would simply be to just sit around and wait for a student that may as well be straggling behind, or a teacher that decided to assist this newly lost student.

"Blaine Callaway." Mr Brighton said, and when no one moved he looked up, he sighed. "I'll be back." And with that he walked outside, peering around the corners and hollering down the stairs, "BLAINE CALLAWAY."
New Message: Isn't Mr. B a hottie?!
New Message: Dumb ass, new kid is late
New Message: OOOOOOH, HE GON' BE IN TROUUUUUBLE
New Message: Turn around ;)
Avery checked each one, a light blush growing at the first one. No one knew she liked him, and she didn't plan on telling anyone. Maybe someone was just thinking the same thing. Well he is pretty damn sexy. Avery thought, shrugging and leaning back in her chair. A boy with dark curly hair tugged on hers as it floated over the edge of her seat. "Hey! Watch it!" she growled, turning around to his perfectly framed face. She rolled her eyes, as he shook his cell phone. He was the last text. She bit her lips and shook her head, turning around as her chest started to burn. Christopher lurked in her mind, the edges of her brain fogging her thinking.

Mr. Brighton bursted into the room, with Blaine trailing behind him. Avery trusted her instinct and turned around, smiling as the boy was extremely attractive. "Blaine Callaway, sit next to Avery Colls." he grunted, gesturing to her. She smirked, waving to him so he knew who she was. A boy named Olan cocked his eyebrow, he was already sitting there. "Olan, move!" she whispered angrily, and he dashed back against the wall. The blonde smiled, and crane dher neck around when the curly haired boy kicked her seat. She gave him a Jealous? look, and he returned with a cheeky grin and looked towards Kara. This pissed Avery off; she stuck out her pink little tongue and flipped him off. He left her alone after that.

Mr. Brighton got through all the names, and crashed into his lounge chair afterwards. "Turn to page sixteen, it will give you an outline of this years lesson plan. No not any tips, cheats, or skimming. Read it all." the teacher talked with his hands, and turned over, grabbing his own book. Like a grade school teacher, he read out loud, frowning as some of the teens eyes wandered, including Avery's. "Ms. Colls, the book." he snapped, and as a few cheerleaders snickered she fired off text messages.
Sent Message: Bitch, at least I keep my clothes on.
Sent Message: Fuck you; your the slut here.
Sent Message: You can't even pronounce 'the' right, shut up or I'll shut you up
Avery smirked, looking around and her eyes meeting with the teachers. He glared, but a certain sparkle in his eyes was humored. Avery noticed this, and his eyes immediately looked down. She continued to read ahead of him, blocking him out of her ears completely.

Avery groaned after two minutes, looking over at Blaine. He was so cute! She smiled and bit her bottom lip, making an overly flirtatious face. She even cared enough to drop her heavy pen, one her grandmother bought her. The inside was filled with pure gold, and it made a small bang on the floor. "Shit..." she cursed under her breath and twisted her hips so they faced the new kid, her legs slightly parts as she bent over. Her low cut, v-neck flannel not giving any help to his her breasts. He looked just in time, right before her blonde hair fell down to shade her chest. She grinned inside and returned to her work.

Blaine slipped his fingers along the plastic exterior of the binder he rested on his lap. His eyes raised to the stairs as he took a few moments to listen for any sort of noise or what not. Satisfied with the volume he slipped his fingers into the binder, reaching for his cigarettes before he heard a deeper voice echo from down the hall. It had a ring to it, a sort of matter-of-fact tone that resemble led some sort of teacher. His eyes flared open putting the pieces together rather slowly, most likely having only women up a few minutes earlier.

"Fuck."He cursed as his fingers fumbled, slipping the carton of cigarettes back into place as a rather familiar figure made his way down the stairs. Putting on his best fake smile as his genuinely white teeth shined bright. "Oh, Mr. B is it? How wonderful to see you."Blaine said with a laugh, earning himself a swift sigh as the figure simply pointed towards his class before walking off. Well...fuck you too. A smirk appearing on his face, quickly wiping itself away as the teacher turned to make sure he was following. Not needing to get in any more trouble he hopped to his feet, tossing the bag over his shoulder as he followed the figure.

Swiveling into view of the doorway, he used the first few moments to run his eyes over the figures within the class. Cocking a smile as his hand shifted through his slightly unruly hair. His fingers pulling his sleeves up only slightly before hearing the teachers command as to his seating arrangements. Taking note of the looks he earned from nearly every girl in the class, while the males seemed to give him a look of extreme distaste. His eyebrows furrowed slightly as a soft chuckle escaped from his lips as a girl seemed to force the boy next to her out of his chair. Taking only a few moments for him to fill the newly vacant seat.

"Nice work you did there...though I think asking nicely would've worked too." Blaine said cocking a grin as he turned his eyes back to the teacher. Opening the book he promptly raised his eyes for a few moments to catch the teachers habits. A knack for being able to slip under the radar happened quite often after you spent a year or two in this high school. His eyebrows lifted as he heard a small object drop against the cold floor of the classroom.

Tilting his head to the side, he grinned only slightly at the sight of her cleavage before she retrieved her pen successfully. His fingers rested against his pen, spinning it around his thumb as he waited for her to readjust back in her seat. "A bit clumsy now are we? Well if you're going to do that, at least where a better shirt."Blaine said, never redirecting his eyes from the book in from of him as he released a soft chuckle. His fingers slipped into his pocket, turning the contacts page on. Pressing the new contact button as he typed in the name box 'clumsy new girl' before slipping the phone beneath the desk and into her lap. Making it incredibly inconspicuous as he stared at the words of the book in front of him. He wasn't much of a reader...so in all honesty he really wasn't paying too much attention.

Avery grinned as she was handed the cell, and smirked at the name. She changed it to 'sexy blonde' and giggled. Mr. Brighton cocked an eyebrow, but never looked up as he read aloud in a monotone voice. She dialed in her number and then turned her own phone to silent, sending herself a message from him.
New Message: Blaine
She smirked, looking half over to him, but then stretched her arm out and put the phone right on his crotch. Her fingers only rimming his jeans and pulling away. Avery decided the reading was boring anyway, texting him quickly,
Sent Message: Your the new one, I'm Avery.

She added his number into her phone under his name, and sighed quietly.
Sent Message: You didn't like my show? I guess your more conservative than I thought...the skinnies don't help.
The blonde bit her bottom lip as the teacher cleared his throat, looking around and flipping the page. Everyone was just barely listening, only a few students turned the page. Avery was one of them. She groaned at the next page, every inch of the margin was filled with words. At this point her mind though of ditching, but no, Mr. B was much to quick. With how he had checked for the new kid, she was sure he'd go looking for her. Especially if she left with Blaine. Which she wanted too.

"Over the next semester, we will have just about six assessments, not to mention quizzes, tests, and even the occasional pop quiz." Mr. B droned on and on, now not caring if anyone had actually listened. They'd pay for it later. Avery impatiently waited for Blaine to text her, it was part of her personality to be that way. She never had ot wait for anything, so why a message?

She looked over at him, a small 'psst' sound escaping her full lips. She looked down to her crotch, meaning his, and then flexed her thumbs as if she was texting. Avery rolled her eyes and propped her head up on her closed fist which now pushed on her elbow. She eyed the words but didn't pay much mind to them. At this point she didn't give much of a damn at all.

Blaine's eyes ran over the pages, just because he didn't like reading didn't necessarily mean he wasn't good at it. Flicking the edges of the pages impatiently as he read, turning the pages relatively quick as his eyes ran over the words within. A smirk on his face as he hit the marker page that was meant to be the mark as to when they were 'allowed to stop.' His eyes lifted quickly to check on the teacher who was consumed with the reading and small introductory speech he was providing to the quarter of the class that was actually paying attention.

An unfamiliar weight against his crotch made him look down, his hand instinctively snapped up her wrist pulling it away as he turned his index finger side to side. "No, no, no."Blaine said with a grin before shifting her hand back over to her lap, his finger grazing the inside of her thigh before returning to his own. His fingers wrapped around his cell as the phone vibrated, his eyes perked up as the name on the text didn't completely ring a bell. 'Sexy blonde' that wasn't something he'd put in his phone just yet. His eyes skimmed the text before setting it back down on his lap.

However the slightly audible 'psst' noise caught him off guard as he redirected his eyes to the blonde next to him. His eyebrows raised in question as she pointed to her crotch, before beginning to mock text in the air. His hands dropped to his lap as he slid his finger along the screen, his eyes dropped to read the text before replying.

'What you got herpes or something? And yea...maybe I'm a little conservative...just a teeny weeny bit.' His finger tapped the send button before turning the screen off his phone. His eyes lifted to the teacher who was still consumed by the incredibly boring and repetitive speech he was giving. It wasn't necessarily the most interesting thing he'd heard...then again he was late so he took it as more of a punishment than an actual speech.

The suddenness as he noticed a few more eyes look in his direction made him grin slightly. Girls seemed to be attracted to the new kid, how inconvenient, maybe he could've started off as the loner who didn't have to worry about his social life. Well that plan was tossed into the toilet just about as soon as it had formed. His eyebrows raised as he took out a piece of paper, ripping a single corner as he clicked his pen. Writing on it he smiled, 24B, 8:30. 24B was his room in the boys dormitory, folding the paper up, he slipped it into his sleeve, he wouldn't give this out just yet...if this girl had that oh so beautiful personality to match her looks. Then she might be the one he could call his friend or what not. His eyebrows perked up though as he realized one thing...this girl was a bit more...perverted? Than he was...unsure if that was good or bad, he shrugged it off and resumed listening to the painstakingly long speech.

Angelica had glanced at Blaine on his appearance and yet she could already feel the blonde's eyes on him. Her hasty move to get the seat next to her empty for him about made Angie chuckle, but she bit it back quickly enough. This school was fairly strange and she would just have to grasp the fact that her version of normal was abnormal to city-folk... Or rather people who didn't come from Colorado. People from Colorado didn't necessarily have social status; well, not where she went to school. One's weapon decided that and so basically everyone were friends. She rubs the bridge of her nose with her index finger and bites her lip ring again, making a mental note to try harder at breaking that habit before swallowing the damned thing.

Her hand moves through her hair, pulling it to the right side of her face before returning her hand to the page to flip it. At this point Mr. Brighton's voice had tuned out of her head and she was trying to let her eyes wander to the other kids, however, she managed to keep her gaze on the black font in front of her. Her hand was shaking at the urge to tap on the desk or tap a pen or anything to make a monotonous noise that would calm her mind. This atmosphere, these people... Angie was starting to go buggy and she forces her shoulders back before settling back into place. Perhaps the reason she was more upset than usual was because throughout the morning she hadn't seen a single tattoo except for her own. She was starting to wonder if these people were really insane or that they were secretly goody-goodies. If even a glimpse of something from her world was shown, she was pretty sure should could breathe just a touch better knowing that she wasn't in her own world around here.

Lil bored as hell From the Blahs and rants of the teacher slips her ear buds on and turns up her tunes. Escape the fate Pulsed threw her body like a second heart. Lilith loved Music as much as she loved Art and the occasional bad boy.

Right about when she was going to get out piece of gum here comes Mr. Tardy Blaine something or rather? Lil had her music turned up way to high for her to catch his last name. Lil Sized him up as he went to sit next to Ms.Popular Avery (well should of seen that coming) Lil though to herself ( it's ok Lil its better you found out now before u started naming ur imaginary babies after him) Lil Joked with herself.

Lil not wanting to care for the sight behind her started passing notes to Lex ones with little funny doodles and what was ever on her mind. Lil soon remembered the party Lex told her about way before they got into class She had said no before but now she felt up for it she needed fun with alcohol and what better way to do it then in some guys frat house.

She gave him a puzzled look as he gripped her wrist, pushing her away. Hello, what do you think I was doing?! she thought bitterly, glaring at him even as he rubbed her thigh. There way no way he'd win that quickly. As he texted she stared at the book, obviously bored with it all. "Alright, that about sums it up, now to the lesson!" Mr. Brighton said enthusiastically, suddenly changing his tone made some kids jump. Avery smirked as her phone rang, but didn't let the boy see this. Avery greedily looked at the text, and rolled her eyes. She spoke instead, "Nah." she looked at the book, impatiently turning the page and tapped her fingers on the desk, her short nails clicking.

Her phone buzzed few more times, but she didn't mind to look at them. What she focused on what Blaine writing on a paper, she already knew he was going to be stubborn and resist giving it to her. That's why she read it. With a silent laugh, she closed the book and crossed her legs. "Mr. Brighton..." she started, eyeing the man carefully. "Yes, Avery." he groaned, and Avery shook her head. "I've got to go." she lied, looking at Blaine smugly and folding her hands on her desk.

"Oh well, anyone else have too?" he said sarcastically, eyeing all of the students and shrugging. He glanced at the clock, only 0:30 minutes in. "Class break then." He walked behind his bookshelf, grumbling about something. Here at Balting, 'Class breaks' were something common. If class was only half through, a teacher or other school authority could temporarilly dissmiss class. Avery nodded a thanks and stood, on the right side of her desk next to Blaine. "That means you get up." she narrowed her eyes at the new kid, and bent over grabbing her back. For a split second her perfectly poised body paused beside him, but shot up and strided away.

See how he deals with Class break, little dick-head. she thought, walking over to Kara and tapping her shoulder gently. She let herself look at the other new kid Angelica. Unfortunately enough Kara sat next to her. She was something out of this world, very different. Avery looked at her with disgust, and then hesitated to turn around and face Blaine again. Why was he making her act like this? She hated the way it made her feel. His nonchalant and indifferent attitude pissed her off, and yet turned her on the slightest bit.

She couldn't wait to see him out of class though. Without waiting for Kara, she turned around and looked at everywhere but him, but swiftly pulled the note out of his sleeve. With a 'Really,' look she tucked it into her bra strap and walked out of the classroom, more confident now. Avery leaned against the hallway, staring at a bright yellow poster for the play as if she was actually reading it. Student flowed out of the room, squawking and chattering, enough to hear anyones conversation. But not loud enough to distract other rooms.

Blaine's eyes took note as he could sort of sense the other girls who had taken note of him. The one in the corner with the tattoos, was obviously not from this part of town probably somewhere else completely. Her appearance was off compared to the others, the other girl who plugged her headphones in seemed to be enjoying her time with the boy next to her. Notes most likely or something of the sort so the two had an ability to strike up conversation whilst the teacher did...well whatever he was doing at that point.

A smile appeared on his lips as he heard the vibration of her phone yet her joke to not respond made him grin slightly. His own hand now slipped his phone away into his front pocket as her voice spoke up. It was soft, and indifferent, the signs of a 'popular' child at any school that made him grin slightly. Break? What school took breaks in the middle of class just because a student requested for it. A small chuckle escaped his lips, this school was interesting already. His hands slipped into his binder, waiting for the teacher to look away before pulling out his carton of cigarettes and lighter. Completely visible against the white backdrop of the desk and his slightly pink palms as he smiled. Yeah...he wasn't any normal goody-goody kid.

Slipping it away he made his way up, however as the girl reached into his jacket sleeve to pull the note out of his grasp he chuckled slightly. "What if that wasn't for you?"Aine questioned watching as she made her way to another woman in the room. She was cute as well, how unfortunate...all the girls seemed to be rather attractive, how awkward that would be. His hands pushed against the desk as he made his way behind his chair, slipping it under the table before giving a small nod to all the others as he swiveled towards the door. His eyes raised to the window as he smiled, however he stopped as he looked at the tatted girl on the other side of the room. Mouthing the words 'goody-goody'. Before making his way out.

His eyes dropped on the blonde he sat next to, who's name he actually never really got. His hands slipped out a cigarette from his back pocket, hiding it in his sleeve along with his lighter as he made his way towards her general direction. The chigger chatter of students echoed thoughout the empty halls, however the thick doors of the classrooms most likely disguised the noises enough that it was nothing more than a soft muffle. His feet moved slow as he made his way through the hall, taking his time to take in the boring looking hall and the slightly large windows that gave view to the parking lot.

Extending his foot, he gently pushed it against her ankle, pulling her leg out as he tripped her slightly with a chuckle. Catching her before she began to fall as he helped her back up and smiled."Is there something you needed to tell me? Or did you just get tired of my presence?"Blaine brought up with a a small grin as he slid his hands into the small pockets at his side.

Based on the look Angie received from... Whatever the fuck her name was, it was apparent that some snide comments were bound to be made between the two of them. It intrigued her more than it should have and yet there was no shame in the matter. Then came the gesture from Blaine, which surprisingly caught her off guard. She knew what he said and yet best it to disregard the matter to ignore confusion. Her phone vibrates in her pocket a couple seconds after a break was suddenly announced and she tugs the device from her pocket before flipping it open to read the text.

Hey, I'm sure you are able to slip out for at least a minute so I can give you something. I'd prefer it be quick though.

She raises an eyebrow at her screen before shoving it back into her pocket and standing up, realizing just how tall she was beside her desk. Perhaps heels wasn't the best plan she ever had. Since when had her Uncle needed to give her something...? Between them, a conversation was unheard of and so this was throwing her off her norm. Angie moves her hair to the side of her face again while she walks down the hallway, the damn clicking and clacking echoing more than she would enjoy. She moves a little faster when she sees her Uncle leaning up against a wall not far from her current spot. He didn't have the decency to wait by the front door; the situation was weighing on her and she hoped nothing bad had happened.

"What's up?" she asks once she stopped next to him, having him look up from his phone.
His hand flicks an envelope out of his pocket and waves it in front of her face. She grabs it from him, mainly to stop him from waving it, and looks at the return address. The words widen her eyes and she looks up at him. "I figured you should have it since your brothers only talk to you," he replies. The Army stamp was familiar, but foreign due to not having an envelope in such a long time. "Have a good day." He tips his head a little before pushing off the wall and walking down the hallway with his hands in his pockets.

Angelica stood there for longer than she realized, blinking to see that her Uncle's nonchalant figure wasn't in her sight anymore. She sits on the floor and leans up against the wall to tug open the envelope and unfold the handful of papers that signaled an overdue letter from her two brothers. The more she read the better she felt and so she was glad she got the letter today of all days. Her eldest brother had even sent duplicates of both of their dogtags and she didn't waste time in putting the necklace on and going back to reading.

Avery stood again as he had purposely tripped her, scowling and she stepped away. She couldn't be seen with him just yet. "And if it wasn't, who are you, to complain?" she raised her arms, giving a shrug with a frowning shake of her head. She listened to his question, "Yea, thought I'd show you around...and my question was, ditch?" she said a bit quieter, rolling her eyes to the stairs. And before he could answer, she gripped his forearm and pulled him away from the group quickly.

She trotted down three steps, then stooped. She didn't seem to amused that he smoked, but it worked for him. "Hand me one." she commanded, a little hint of ferocity in her voice. She never smoked, only a few until she got he hang of it. It never really was her thing. Avery looked at him, his face still blank. "My name is Avery. And your officially dubbed both Tardy, and their bitches." Avery grinned, nodding up to two large guys, who were very well muscled and obviously looked up and down Blaine, without checking around for any stares.

The girl waved to them, a very bright smile on her lips. They both grinned and left, their sneakers squeaking. "Gay couple on all of the teams." she said simply, snatching her phone out and scrolling down annoyed.
New Messages: Count 23
Great... Avery thought, now there were so many she couldn't even read them at once. She would never ignore new messages again. It was too much to handle. "I really need a new phone number." she frowned, tossing it in her bag and zipping it up. She still wanted and answer on two, no three things. One, the note. Two, ditching. And three, the smoke. She again cocker her eyebrow, at this point it was her 'look.' An expression she wore daily.

Blaine cocked a brow at the girl, she seemed a bit off to say the least. The way she was acting now and what he believed the average 'popular' kid seemed to act like, it was all fun and games to say the least, however it wasn't completely synonymous with each other. The realization that he put her on edge with his actions, and his mere presence sent a tingle through his boy that made him grin as she spoke. There was one thing for sure...this girl was incredibly attractive, even if he was considered a full fledged adult due to his age...he'd still go for it at one point if given the chance. At her question he was about to open his mouth to respond, however being half dragged and pulled at the same time he chuckled slightly as they made their way to the steps.

"Uh...how bout no? I don't need to get arrested for handing over a cigarette to a minor now."Blaine teased with a wink, his eyes darted behind him to the two well built figures standing at the top of the steps. In all honesty, he might not be able to take them on in a fight, however he was fairly good at using his surroundings to get an edge...so he actually might be able to. His eyes dropped to the girl next to him as he smiled once more hearing the figures make their escape leaving them alone once more.

"New phone number? Really? Doesn't sound like something the 'popular girl' would say now does it."Blaine said with a laugh, his hand thruster down lightly as the cigarette escaped into his fingertips. Placing it between his lips as he flipped the lighter in his hands. Not stupid enough to light it in the halls however as he smiled. "The note I suppose you're wondering about I guess. Well...you'll just have to find out some other time."Blaine said with a laugh as he slowly made his way to the bottom of the stares his feet moving towards the door already. "I can ditch...doesn't seem fun on the first day of school to just hang around anyways."Blaine said with a smile as he used his foot to open the door, pushing it against the door handle and forcing it open. Proceeding after it as he used his foot to prop the door open.

"Coming? Miss Goody-goody?"Blaine asked with a smile, his finger flipped the lighter open, striking it gently as the fire came to life. Pressing it to the cigarette before clicking it closed as he took a puff of the dark smoky substance. His fingers slipped the keys out of his back pocket to his redone mustang as he gave her a small grin, spinning the keys in his hand as he smiled. "I don't believe you'd have ridden in one of my cars before now would you?"Blaine said with a grin as he pointed to the freshly painted shiny mustang in the front row. "Ain't she a beauty?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom